First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fiancee

Killeen, TX

#1 Feb 28, 2013
My fiancee told me that she's always wanted to wear a cast, and that she wants to order some supplies online to make and wear a fake cast. I'm ok with whatever she wants to do, but is this normal? Anyone else ever had a fascination with casts?

Blytheville, AR

#3 Feb 28, 2013
WTF! And do what with the cast? I have heard of freaky but that is.......damn.
fiancee

United States

#4 Mar 1, 2013
Just wear it around for the weekend. I guess it's some sort of medical fetish.
Strange

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Mar 1, 2013
Your key word was "Fiance"!!! You btter run while ou can!! STRANGE!!!

“ phd in clinical ignorance”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#6 Mar 1, 2013
make a plaster cast of your scrotum and let her wear it on her chin.
Ddyer

United States

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Professor Know It All wrote:
make a plaster cast of your scrotum and let her wear it on her chin.
Christian Conduct

12 But we request of you, brethren, that you [i]appreciate those who diligently labor among you, and have charge over you in the Lord and give you [j]instruction, 13 and that you esteem them very highly in love because of their work. Live in peace with one another. 14 We urge you, brethren, admonish the [k]unruly, encourage the fainthearted, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15 See that no one repays another with evil for evil, but always seek after that which is good for one another and for all people. 16 Rejoice always; 17 pray without ceasing; 18 in everything give thanks; for this is Godís will for you in Christ Jesus. 19 Do not quench the Spirit; 20 do not despise prophetic [l]utterances. 21 But examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good; 22 ABSTAIN FROM EVERY FORM OF EVIL.(NASB)

You know, Professor, at times you give a great witness to the lost. That's a great thing since you are the only Bible some will ever see. It confuses those who already see Christians as hypocrites, though, if we participate in the things of the World instead of the things of God. We're "saved by faith alone than none may boast", but what we do and say matters; we'll be known by that, after all.

Since: Jan 13

Conroe, TX

#8 Mar 1, 2013
fiancee wrote:
My fiancee told me that she's always wanted to wear a cast, and that she wants to order some supplies online to make and wear a fake cast. I'm ok with whatever she wants to do, but is this normal? Anyone else ever had a fascination with casts?
Okay, so I came in thinking I was going to read some hot, sexy, crazy, wild fantasy here,and I have never laughed so hard in my LIFE!!! Per chance, you need to explain 'fantasy' to your fiancee? Maybe she wants a leg in each cast, and in traction for some male nurse to come in and ravage her? I mean where is the rest of this story? I really think you need to ASK HER WHAT SHE WANTS TO DO WITH THE CAST??? BTW, the other comments that foollowed were just as hilarious--i LAUGHIHNG SO HARD i CANNOT SPELL, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU., LAUGHTER IS ALMOST AS GOOD AS SEXY, WEll maybe not....
Strange

Bellevue, WA

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I like dressing up like a big bunny and pooping on myself!

Little Rock, AR

#10 Mar 1, 2013
fiancee wrote:
Before you spend a lot of money, just have her wear panties and and wrap her in ace bandage from just below her belly button to about 3" down her leg from her ass. Once wrapped, mix up plaster of paris and massage it into the ace bandage putting on several layers while it's all still damp. She'll have to remain standing still until it dries on the outside and then lay down until it dries all the way through. Once she's dry she'll have a hell of a cast. At this point I would take off for a few days. After she's urinated and defecated into this easy bake corsette a few times she'll end up in the ER getting it cut off. I'd make sure she's had it off for a couple of days and gave that hoochie air out and had a good scrubbing and a shot of douche or some Scope before I'd get near it. That should take care of her cast fetish and all you're out is the cost of some ace bandage and some plaster mix. If she's a bitch you could add a layer of Saran Wrap underneath those panties to increase her discomfort level.
fiancee

Canyon Lake, TX

#11 Mar 2, 2013
Apparently this is a lot more common fetish than I thought. Do a search for cast fetish. There are quite a few websites on the subject.

Little Rock, AR

#12 Mar 2, 2013
fiancee wrote:
Apparently this is a lot more common fetish than I thought. Do a search for cast fetish. There are quite a few websites on the subject.
Wrap her in duct tape and go anal. Tell her you need to find out if she's really into it before you go to that much trouble. Plaster of paris has gone up a lot since I was a kid and that Press-N-Seal is better than Saran Wrap.

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Mar 2, 2013
Crazy

Jonesboro, AR

#14 Mar 3, 2013
Touché
reader

Hot Springs Village, AR

#15 Mar 3, 2013
Honestly, it's not that strange. We all have things in our heads that we need to be able to share with our partners. Be glad that she trusts you enough to lay it out there and take the chance of you rejecting her for it. Give her the experience she wants. I am sure she will repay the favor.
Crazy

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Mar 3, 2013
To each there own

Conway, AR

#17 Mar 3, 2013
if she ever had any REAL medical problems she would think wear a cast.. stupid is not the word! sounds like she needs some professional help!

Little Rock, AR

#18 Mar 3, 2013
I'd say be glad she's just a fiancee and get rid of her like she's case of the crabs. When you're dressed up like a furby getting humped by a guy dressed like Sponge Bob you'll wonder what the hell you were thinking marrying this circus freak!
Disagree

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Mar 3, 2013
Tell her go ahead break a leg
fiancee

Arlington, TX

#20 Mar 4, 2013
I just thought maybe it was a female fantasy thing of sorts. In high school, it always seemed like girls would use any minor injury as an excuse to be on crutches. I assumed it had to do with the attention. I thought for sure someone else would backup my fiancee's fantasy, but I guess maybe it is a but odd. I kind of view it as a form of foot fetish. Oh well!

Little Rock, AR

#21 Mar 4, 2013
fiancee wrote:
I just thought maybe it was a female fantasy thing of sorts. In high school, it always seemed like girls would use any minor injury as an excuse to be on crutches. I assumed it had to do with the attention. I thought for sure someone else would backup my fiancee's fantasy, but I guess maybe it is a but odd. I kind of view it as a form of foot fetish. Oh well!
Make a wooden leg with some wood scraps and tell her it's always been your fantasy to amputate a girl's leg and put a wooden one on. If she says okay run, don't walk, to get the hell away. If she says no, then just walk but don't linger. Better still tell her you've always wanted a 3-way with a midget. See if she's as considerate of your feelings as you seem to be about hers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jordan Dowdy&Krystal Dowdy 4 min haha 23
I have to boycott Arkansas State Football. 8 min Billy boy 50
ISIS: Which Way Do We Go 24 min Billy 80
Tanning places and prices in Jonesboro? 32 min Yes 5
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 34 min KatBrownKohl 405
Hey Where them crosses go 36 min Yes 13
Terry Adams 56 min wife 21
•••
•••
Prairie Grove Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Prairie Grove Jobs

•••
•••
•••