QUESTION ... for righties;

Posted in the Prairie Grove Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#1 Feb 4, 2013
What have you personally done to advance Governor Hadji Jindal's new political agenda of changing the GOP's image of being "the stupid party"?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#2 Feb 4, 2013
We quit reading your posts!
I have 80 bux focathouse

Lake Cormorant, MS

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
What have you personally done to advance Governor Hadji Jindal's new political agenda of changing the GOP's image of being "the stupid party"?
I want to book an appointment with you cathouse for a "happy ending."
No talking allowed and the lights must be off. When can u pencil me in?
Fritz

Plover, WI

#4 Feb 4, 2013
I have 80 bux focathouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to book an appointment with you cathouse for a "happy ending."
No talking allowed and the lights must be off. When can u pencil me in?
Wisconsin gave the GOP Scott Walker that will be a Lifetime story soon To bad Scott wont be able to answer any question since he is far to stupid to speak.Scott will Turn all the light off just for you so you and him cam make perfect Republican Love.
Karl Marx

Lake Cormorant, MS

#5 Feb 4, 2013
Fritz wrote:
<quoted text>Wisconsin gave the GOP Scott Walker that will be a Lifetime story soon To bad Scott wont be able to answer any question since he is far to stupid to speak.Scott will Turn all the light off just for you so you and him cam make perfect Republican Love.
I don't have to turn the lights off anymore! Obama is paying my light bill for me! Time to get really freaky!
Elephant in the room

Jonesboro, AR

#6 Feb 4, 2013
I'm just going to quit working and paying taxes for the rest of the time the BHO regime is in power. I figure if enough of us do that, we can starve the liberal voter block back into the minority.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#7 Feb 5, 2013
Elephant in the room wrote:
I'm just going to quit working and paying taxes for the rest of the time the BHO regime is in power. I figure if enough of us do that, we can starve the liberal voter block back into the minority.
That sounds like a magnificent idea.

I'd fully support righties going for four years on food stamps and visiting doctors at disease filled clinics. I'd fully support righties being evicted from their homes and finding themselves living in government assistance funded housing.

Then you'd know what Democrats are fighting for.
GUEST

Rogers, AR

#9 Feb 5, 2013
GUEST wrote:
<quoted text>You should know.You got foreclosed on,then evicted after refusing to leave.
Hahaha how would you know WA. hahahhahahaahhah...PS learn how to spell or at least stop hitting the bottle this early.
Their i fixed it so you don't look so stupid as you sound.
guest

Chicago, IL

#10 Feb 5, 2013
Fritz wrote:
<quoted text>Wisconsin gave the GOP Scott Walker that will be a Lifetime story soon To bad Scott wont be able to answer any question since he is far to stupid to speak.Scott will Turn all the light off just for you so you and him cam make perfect Republican Love.
Bless your heart.

English is not your first language, is it?
Elephant in the room

Irving, TX

#11 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like a magnificent idea.
I'd fully support righties going for four years on food stamps and visiting doctors at disease filled clinics. I'd fully support righties being evicted from their homes and finding themselves living in government assistance funded housing.
Then you'd know what Democrats are fighting for.
Oh I've got savings enough to make it the next few years, but did you just go on record s saying the Dems are determined to keep freeloaders fed at the expense of the middle class? I thought y'all were for the middle class, not the welfare class.
Oh no she didnt

Lake Cormorant, MS

#12 Feb 5, 2013
Elephant in the room wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've got savings enough to make it the next few years, but did you just go on record s saying the Dems are determined to keep freeloaders fed at the expense of the middle class? I thought y'all were for the middle class, not the welfare class.
Haha! Very good point!

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#13 Feb 5, 2013
Elephant in the room wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I've got savings enough to make it the next few years, but did you just go on record s saying the Dems are determined to keep freeloaders fed at the expense of the middle class? I thought y'all were for the middle class, not the welfare class.
Not exactly. Sweet try, but no cigar.

Allow me to make a point concerning poverty in this country. Although though there is an active campaign coming from the right towards mental health of criminals, in an attempt to dump all the NRA's problems on that excuse there, in fact mental health is only but one of the symptoms of living in poverty.

Until we conquer the problem we have of not allowing the lower class the opportunities to grow into a middle class life, then we'll absolutely be responisble to keep them fed and clothed.

What's the alternative?

The political, and tragic, reality is that mainstream America appears to be unwilling to give the poor a chance at decent full-time jobs. The poor need jobs first. Otherwise, the lure of the streets will be too strong, and the incentive to move into seemingly secure and well-paying criminal occupations will be too enticing.

“Rather than calling violence a disease and guns as a germ, these people should be looking at the other root causes of crime: poverty, drug trade, gangs, and children growing up without parental support, and the cruel trap of welfare dependency.”

- Congressman Jay Dickey
(R-Arkansas)

Proving once again that main street Republicans aren't even in tune with your own elected representatives from your own party.
Punisher

Irving, TX

#14 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly. Sweet try, but no cigar.
Allow me to make a point concerning poverty in this country. Although though there is an active campaign coming from the right towards mental health of criminals, in an attempt to dump all the NRA's problems on that excuse there, in fact mental health is only but one of the symptoms of living in poverty.
Until we conquer the problem we have of not allowing the lower class the opportunities to grow into a middle class life, then we'll absolutely be responisble to keep them fed and clothed.
What's the alternative?
The political, and tragic, reality is that mainstream America appears to be unwilling to give the poor a chance at decent full-time jobs. The poor need jobs first. Otherwise, the lure of the streets will be too strong, and the incentive to move into seemingly secure and well-paying criminal occupations will be too enticing.
“Rather than calling violence a disease and guns as a germ, these people should be looking at the other root causes of crime: poverty, drug trade, gangs, and children growing up without parental support, and the cruel trap of welfare dependency.”
- Congressman Jay Dickey
(R-Arkansas)
Proving once again that main street Republicans aren't even in tune with your own elected representatives from your own party.
If mental illness comes from poverty, what's wrong with Jesse Jackson Jr? I'm sure they were really impoverished.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#16 Feb 5, 2013
Poverty, by all that is factual, is a bigger contributer than mental instability when discussing the causes of gun violence.

Gun lovers should get on board with the President's war on poverty and then we'd probably have less need for drastic gun control measures.

Get poor kids off the street and into jobs so they'll have something at stake when making life choices. If an urban kid has nothing to lose but hanging with more losers, where's his incinitive?
Punisher

Irving, TX

#17 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Poverty, by all that is factual, is a bigger contributer than mental instability when discussing the causes of gun violence.
Gun lovers should get on board with the President's war on poverty and then we'd probably have less need for drastic gun control measures.
Get poor kids off the street and into jobs so they'll have something at stake when making life choices. If an urban kid has nothing to lose but hanging with more losers, where's his incinitive?
I guess if it wasn't so profitable for welfare families to have children, there wouldn't be so many on the street. What's the EIC go up for each child? We pay then to have kids that we in turn feed and cloth. Why don't they get down on some of this free birth control instead?

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#18 Feb 5, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess if it wasn't so profitable for welfare families to have children, there wouldn't be so many on the street. What's the EIC go up for each child? We pay then to have kids that we in turn feed and cloth. Why don't they get down on some of this free birth control instead?
I am quite confident that you don't pay to feed or cloth anybody but yourself. You're here on Topix with me every day.
Punisher

Irving, TX

#19 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
<quoted text>
I am quite confident that you don't pay to feed or cloth anybody but yourself. You're here on Topix with me every day.
I'm quite sure I didn't volunteer to feed our cloth even one, and I fail to see how your can claim I shouldn't have input on where my taxes go.
Punisher

Jonesboro, AR

#21 Feb 5, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure I didn't volunteer to feed our cloth even one, and I fail to see how your can claim I shouldn't have input on where my taxes go.
Well mouse, if you can show me personally where every cent of my tax dollars go, them you have a point, otherwise, I own a home and several cars that I pay property taxes on that goes top the public schools, presumably to educate these people and help them into the middle class lifestyle. Now, my question to you is, if the EIC is a reward for working, where's mine? Otherwise it's class discrimination and just a way for the liberals to buy votes.
WorkersOfTheWorl dUnite

Springdale, AR

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Cathouse Mouse wrote:
Poverty, by all that is factual, is a bigger contributer than mental instability when discussing the causes of gun violence.
Gun lovers should get on board with the President's war on poverty and then we'd probably have less need for drastic gun control measures.
Get poor kids off the street and into jobs so they'll have something at stake when making life choices. If an urban kid has nothing to lose but hanging with more losers, where's his incinitive?
LBJ started the "War on Poverty" in the '60's.

We have MORE poor people now than ever and have spent billions on this, yet, another bogus war.

It is, has, and always will be more Liberal Socialist wealth re-distribution that has and will NEVER work.

Since: Aug 10

Cathouse Mouse

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Well mouse, if you can show me personally where every cent of my tax dollars go, them you have a point, otherwise, I own a home and several cars that I pay property taxes on that goes top the public schools, presumably to educate these people and help them into the middle class lifestyle. Now, my question to you is, if the EIC is a reward for working, where's mine? Otherwise it's class discrimination and just a way for the liberals to buy votes.
If you don't know where your tax dollars go, that's your fault and not my job to keep tabs for you. I can assure you tho, that you get your bucks worth. If you were to be forced to pay tolls every time you drove on a highway or crossed a bridge or used a state park for a picnic ... you'd find that your tax dollars go a lot farther than you'd ever want to admit ... you being a conservative and all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prairie Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Jonesboro, AR (Jul '10) 7 min Brian_G 1,373
Surprise, Surprise: Fox News Is In The Koch Bro... 1 hr Fo Show 19
Tom Cotton ... Let's have a look 1 hr Fo Show 168
Tom Cotton and the era of post-truth politics 2 hr Fo Show 32
Monty Python's John Cleese: Fox News Fans Are T... 2 hr - - TRIPWIRE - - 29
some of the crappiest humans go to church 3 hr Guest 3
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr southern boy 10,062

Prairie Grove Jobs

Prairie Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Prairie Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Prairie Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]