Where to find a job in Prague?

Where to find a job in Prague?

Posted in the Prague Forum

MaisieB

UK

#1 Aug 13, 2011
Hello!

I want to get a job in Prague as I have fallen in love with a native. What are the best places to look for jobs in Prague?

So far, I have tried lots online like ExpatHiring and Monster.com but have only found a few. Are there no jobs in Prague? I would be sad if that was true.
praguenite

AOL

#2 Aug 13, 2011
MaisieB wrote:
Hello!
I want to get a job in Prague as I have fallen in love with a native. What are the best places to look for jobs in Prague?
So far, I have tried lots online like ExpatHiring and Monster.com but have only found a few. Are there no jobs in Prague? I would be sad if that was true.
You need to ask your love. Population of Prague is about 2,700 people and that includes kids under 18. You need to find love in Los Angles, Calif. mucho jobs there on the street.
JaneDoe

Norman, OK

#3 Nov 13, 2011
I would not suggest moving there. There are very few jobs- outside of teaching, there's pretty much just minimum wage jobs like cashiering at the town's only grocery store.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prague Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h1n1 (Oct '09) Apr '17 Nutrigeek 3
raye dawn smith- child abusing skank finds hers... (Feb '11) Apr '17 Jennifer 24
Review: B K Stanley Plumbing (Nov '15) Mar '17 Dawn 3
Sharpe's Store Feb '17 whjohnson80 1
missing (Dec '16) Jan '17 Lynda 2
News Search On For Missing Woman (Aug '08) Dec '16 Oh snap 1,756
News Wrongful Convictions -- Stealing Lives One Pers... (Jul '08) Dec '16 Laura Banedetti 8,979

Prague Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prague Mortgages