RED DOG

AOL

#46 Sep 20, 2012
JimBob wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO - I would never MOCK YOU.
By the way, you have done one hell of a job defending both the school's decision and the town reputation. You are a shining example for the rest of the village. A tip of the hat to you!
You have showed nothing but HATE.
JimBob

United States

#47 Sep 21, 2012
Dear City of Prague:

You folks have my condolences that a buffoon like RED DOG lives in your midst and purports to speak for all of you. Anyone dropping by Prague Topix and reading a few of his posts can quickly conclude he is in fact your VILLAGE IDIOT.

Many visitors believe the handling of "Diploma Gate" was wrong from the git go. Now the school is dug in, the young lady is dug in, and no resolution is in sight. Here is hoping a resolution can be reached that will allow all parties to save some face.

One thing is for sure - the young lady EARNED THE DIPLOMA with her grades.

Now let's all sit back and wait for RED DOG to respond to my apology. He will be foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog over this and cannot resist to throw in his two cents! He will do his utmost to solidify his stranglehold on the VILLAGE IDIOT OF PRAGUE title!

(I should be ashamed for egging him on like this, but it is just so much fun!)
mac grubber

AOL

#49 Sep 21, 2012
JimBob wrote:
Dear City of Prague:
You folks have my condolences that a buffoon like RED DOG lives in your midst and purports to speak for all of you. Anyone dropping by Prague Topix and reading a few of his posts can quickly conclude he is in fact your VILLAGE IDIOT.
Many visitors believe the handling of "Diploma Gate" was wrong from the git go. Now the school is dug in, the young lady is dug in, and no resolution is in sight. Here is hoping a resolution can be reached that will allow all parties to save some face.
One thing is for sure - the young lady EARNED THE DIPLOMA with her grades.(SHE LIED TO GET HER GRADES)
Now let's all sit back and wait for RED DOG to respond to my apology. He will be foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog over this and cannot resist to throw in his two cents! He will do his utmost to solidify his stranglehold on the VILLAGE IDIOT OF PRAGUE title!
(I should be ashamed for egging him on like this, but it is just so much fun!)
There you go sh*t head just like you lying a** daughter of a bitch and you are one sorry bastard. You need to move out of the county. Just think why people quit talking to your queerface(red butt hole around yourmouth). Back to the real issue of the Ms. GOOFBALL lying to the teacher and thenn giving a speech that offended some folks. I HOPE SHE NEVER GETS HER DIPLOMA and If I have any more to do with it (IT'S BURNED IN THE DUMPSTER) where she and you shorts on backwards is where you will live. JIMBLOW you are a one sick shi*t head and GUESS WHAT no news coverage follow up for trhey do not want a liar on their show like your missy and YOU. GO take a hike in the woods and get lost. You have no clue as to the truth for you have been lies yourself for many years right Paden High School punch Boy? You liked the showers with the players from other schools JIMBLOW did you not? Missy will never get her diploma from the Prague school and on the festival weekend in May of 2013 she will have a float in her honor the pig root pen.
mac grubber

AOL

#50 Sep 21, 2012
JIMBLOW you have no morals and it shows just how stupid you were in stating it's her freedom of speech. There have been so many people that have responded to the news media in the airing of your and missy lies they have wrote you off as NUTS. There was no freedom of speech in her LECTURE TO THE PEOPLE IN ATTENDANCE you stupid fool. Count the times that the news papers have printed articles of just how she was wrong in her speech you shi*t head of a red a** around your mouth. Go back to the school grounds and see if they just might get you for trespassing this time.
LOL

Enfield, IL

#51 Sep 21, 2012
dem hicks keep a spattin and I keep heee- hawin!!
JimBob

United States

#52 Sep 21, 2012
LMAO - that's some funny crap your spewing RED DOG! You be one fine entertainer! What a hoot.
RED DOG

AOL

#53 Sep 22, 2012
JimBob the jimblow hard that thinks he knows the law and he knows nothing. Just remember that Ms. Nootbaar will be the ONLY one who has never received her diploma from the Prague school District. Lets not for get that you have called the Prague School and town all kinds of dirty names and you call the town yours what a joke you are Mr. Nootbaar for stating bad things about the town and school because you could not bully and threaten them into giving your daughter a diploma that she DID DOT DESERVE. Bottom line Ms. Nootbaar submitted a speech that was approved and she change it and knew she was lying to the teacher when she said she would give the speech as approved. She planned the whole thing from the get go and lied to her teachers and to her classmates and bragged about it to a few and they even told her not to do it that way and she laughed and said I can do what I want for I'm at the top of the class and they will do nothing to me for my father will whoop their a**es in public. WOW did that back fire and Mr. Nootbaar you even tried to get the news media on your side and that BACKFIRED right up your sorry A** did it not. You and your daughter need to do a apology letter to the students, teachers, school board, citizens of Prague and the entire county and state for your doings. You can call me all the names you wish as you say it's freedom of speech but don't do it in public like a fool you are Mr. Nootbaar. Don't forget that I will never accept a apology from you for any reason and I know that you don't give a shit one way or the other. You have shown the whole country how STUPID YOU ARE AND YOUR missy the same. There is a border line in being a nut and a genius. It is proven that you not 'GENTEEL' in any fashion or form Mr. Nootbaar. PLEASE have a happy day and evening living in the Prague area Mr. Nootbaar for no one will bother you for our community stands for being truthful and kind to every one.
JimBob

United States

#54 Sep 23, 2012
You just can't stay away from the site nor from showing your ignorance can you? FYI, I live in Oklahoma but, no where near Prague and was attracted to Prague Topix by the Diploma Gate.

See ya mac grubber/RED DOG. You've embarrased Prague with your idiocy much more than Diploma Gate did!
LOL

Enfield, IL

#55 Sep 23, 2012
@ JImbob, I am not in SC or Oklahoma, but in Illinois so I'm not any relation to the objects of this lunatic's obsession either. Sure have had fun watching though.
#tool et al.
RED DOG

AOL

#56 Sep 23, 2012
JimBob wrote:
You just can't stay away from the site nor from showing your ignorance can you? FYI, I live in Oklahoma but, no where near Prague and was attracted to Prague Topix by the Diploma Gate.
See ya mac grubber/RED DOG. You've embarrased Prague with your idiocy much more than Diploma Gate did!
Jimblow you are a blow job of hot air and the missy is wrong and will never get her diploma until she writes a letter of apology. No I have not embrassed Prague, My town stand for ture values and not lies like Ms. Nootbaar. I'm sure Jimblow you were the one who cheated on you school tests to get your diploma and I bet you are a construction hand in the sewer trenches of the shit holes like you are. Your thinking of a person who lies and bad mouths the school and town where they grew up and then helped them in getting their education are dumb in standing up for VALUES is wrong means you are worse than A STUPID JERK AND ILLITERATE NUT JOB. Enough said about you qu*er face. Not enough words to describe the stupid way you think that cheating is a way of life like your are JimBob of some where. Bottom Line(bottom of sh*t bucket) she cheated and lied to her teachers, classmates and the citizens of Prague, Oklahoma. Ms. Nootbaar will be rememberedas the ONLY ONE who did not receive her diploma as the other graduating seniors of class 2012 Prague High School Red Devils. NO AND I MEAN 'HELL NO' DOES THE WORD "HELL" SHOW IN THE MASCOT LETTERING OF THE RED DEVIL. JimBob you are the fool and it shows, just remember that it's had to eat CROW when you are so so WRONG.
Barnes

Oklahoma City, OK

#57 Sep 23, 2012
Why do you people always resort to the Hwy 62 comments? Is there somethine famous about that road, or is it the only asphalt in the area? I just love reading these comments. It makes me proud not to live in Hickville, OK. Please don't strike a truce....this is too good to read, and I would hate to see it end.

Here we go:

OK, now when we get them damn innernet goin at our place, why don't you-uns come on over, brang some vittles, and we will carry em to Hwy 62 and watch people get runned over.
yep

Enfield, IL

#58 Sep 23, 2012
This red dog idiot thinks has the moral high ground, with all the low class and nasty comments he posts. DUH!!
JimBob

United States

#59 Sep 23, 2012
LMAO at RED DOG! You need help!

Hey Barnes, it hasn't been too many years since Lawton was named the Worst Place to Live in the USA! Go chase the prairie dogs out by the old Ramada.

That'll be more fun than watchin' dem people get runned over (unless one of dem was dat nut job RED DOG, of course, and I have it on good authority he does chase cars when he's not chasin' his tail).

This is the life - shittin' people on Topix!
RED DOG

AOL

#60 Sep 23, 2012
yep wrote:
This red dog idiot thinks has the moral high ground, with all the low class and nasty comments he posts. DUH!!
A LIAR IS A LIAR no other words other than a Idiot like you lame brain.
RED DOG

AOL

#61 Sep 23, 2012
JimBob wrote:
LMAO at RED DOG! You need help!
Hey Barnes, it hasn't been too many years since Lawton was named the Worst Place to Live in the USA! Go chase the prairie dogs out by the old Ramada.
That'll be more fun than watchin' dem people get runned over (unless one of dem was dat nut job RED DOG, of course, and I have it on good authority he does chase cars when he's not chasin' his tail).
This is the life - shittin' people on Topix!
LMAO JIMBLOW the truth hurts and you cannot find words other than to call me names keep up the good work and it pproves my point that birds of a feather flock together like you sh*t for brains and all liars flock together right jimblow the one with the asshole mustach around his mouth to please the que*r population you have jimblow. Maybe that jerk from lawton rides up and down the army blvd. looking for young army guys to blow like you jimblow. Oh where is the missys diploma oh where can it be I bet it's in the trash can like her following Idiots are.
yep

Enfield, IL

#62 Sep 24, 2012
A f**cktard is a f**cktard just like you are red dog POS crazy nut sack. You are so ate up you can't even figure out how stupid you look. Prague must really be a looney bin full of hicks bickering over stupid nonsense.
RED DOG wrote:
<quoted text>A LIAR IS A LIAR no other words other than a Idiot like you lame brain.
RED DOG

AOL

#63 Sep 24, 2012
yep wrote:
A f**cktard is a f**cktard just like you are red dog POS crazy nut sack. You are so ate up you can't even figure out how stupid you look. Prague must really be a looney bin full of hicks bickering over stupid nonsense.
<quoted text>
Yep is that what you hollor when the dog bites you in the ass dip sh*t? A LIAR is A LIAR NO OTHER WAY TO DESCRIBE IT SHIT HEAD. Just thing missy is the only one who has never received her diploma and she can tell her kids and grand kids that WOW what a cool deal that is. Question from the child 'MOTHER what did you do to get that title? I lied sweet thing and they banned me from school and I could not get a job for I could not fill out the JOB APPLICATION in detaill. My sweet thing if I had got a job I would not have met your dada in Kansas at Huey's place. She holds the trophy on this one and YEP YOU CAN JOIN HER take Jimblow with you for the ride down memory lane in about 40 years.
yep

Enfield, IL

#64 Sep 25, 2012
Dipshit the only one you are biting in the ass on these forums is yourself and once again you are too retarded to see that the rest of us are just mocking you and your lame ignorant comments. Oh but I am totally confident that in forty years you will still be the pimple on the ass giving Prague a bad name. You will still be so pathetic that your only recourse is to get on a computer in your moms basement and make an ass of yourself for the two people who still bother to read your inane drivel and laugh at you. And you will still be top stupid to know you are a laughing stock.
out of stater

Enfield, IL

#65 Sep 25, 2012
Out of all the school administrators I have had, and my kids, friends and wife have had, the idea that one of them would actually devote this much time and energy to coming on an internet forum like Topix and typing insults and slander toward a student and her parents, threatening them, and insulting others, is so absurd it is beyond belief.
Maybe others who read this can relate because I know what I just typed went over Red Dog's head like a space ship. It is so absurd to think this might be an adult in the know in the Prague school district that it is hard not to egg this fruitcake on.
RED DOG

AOL

#66 Sep 25, 2012
yep wrote:
Dipshit the only one you are biting in the ass on these forums is yourself and once again you are too retarded to see that the rest of us are just mocking you and your lame ignorant comments. Oh but I am totally confident that in forty years you will still be the pimple on the ass giving Prague a bad name. You will still be so pathetic that your only recourse is to get on a computer in your moms basement and make an ass of yourself for the two people who still bother to read your inane drivel and laugh at you. And you will still be top stupid to know you are a laughing stock.
A lie is a LIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prague Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paden school Apr 23 LRC 1
Stevie Ray Vaughan was a Christian (Nov '08) Apr 6 Colinsextonleader... 31
recall judge cynthia ashwood now! (Feb '12) Apr 4 Celeste 4
News Grandparents of slain 5-year-old girl are grant... (Jul '11) Mar '15 Onstage 14
News Is anyone interested in discussing Mike Porter? (Dec '08) Mar '15 elh 247
What about Attorney Craig Key?? (Jun '12) Feb '15 Onstage 725
class mates Feb '15 malden man 1
More from around the web

Prague People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]