Prague, Okla., doesn't want to be kno...

Prague, Okla., doesn't want to be known for 'hell'

There are 35 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Aug 22, 2012, titled Prague, Okla., doesn't want to be known for 'hell'. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

Until this week, the birth of Jim Thorpe a few miles south of town was Prague's biggest claim to fame.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
David from Houston

United States

#1 Aug 22, 2012
Regarding Kaitlin,

I first intended this message to go directly to the School Superintendent and Principal but the school website is "under construction". RIght!

As superintendent and principal you should watch the movie "Footloose" ... there is a message you two should take to heart ... if you have one. You two get an "F" in leadership.

Another vote for freedom of speech and Kaitlin.
religion

United States

#2 Aug 22, 2012
How about get the F out of education!!
the Truth

United States

#3 Aug 25, 2012
Prague = Hell
Smith = Dumb
Prague = Loser
RED DOG

AOL

#4 Aug 26, 2012
the Truth wrote:
Prague = Hell
Smith = Dumb
Prague = Loser
Gee you are very smart. You learned alot in school did you not? You used Prague 2 times and Smith 1 and your real name DUMB LOSER. If you IdiotDO NOT LIKE IT HERE IN PRAGUE MOVE ON ON AND ON.
JimBob

United States

#5 Aug 27, 2012
The principal is on the loose again. Beware! Any decision made today could explode into a National Event!
tool

United States

#6 Aug 27, 2012
Look at it this way, the speech drew attention away from red dog licking himself in public...again.
RED DOG

AOL

#7 Aug 28, 2012
tool wrote:
Look at it this way, the speech drew attention away from red dog licking himself in public...again.
It showed how a person can lie like you and her. See how many free rides she gets again and how many teachers will turn their backs on her now.
tool

United States

#8 Aug 29, 2012
I'm a liar, when I said you must be the school princippal that was clearly a lie, and I should apologise to school administrators everywhere for associating scum like you with one of them. You have displayed a level of absolute cowardice on these forums that is mind boggling, and totally immature. There is no way you are over twelve in terms of intellect or maturity, and you should get an old fashioned switching for your little escapade here from the mother who would be ashamed if she knew what you wrote on here. And her brother, your dad.
Even a school administrator is not fool enough to invest as much time on Topix spewing hatred as you have. Now go take your meds and get some help.
mac grubber

AOL

#9 Aug 29, 2012
tool wrote:
I'm a liar, when I said you must be the school princippal that was clearly a lie, and I should apologise to school administrators everywhere for associating scum like you with one of them. You have displayed a level of absolute cowardice on these forums that is mind boggling, and totally immature. There is no way you are over twelve in terms of intellect or maturity, and you should get an old fashioned switching for your little escapade here from the mother who would be ashamed if she knew what you wrote on here. And her brother, your dad.
Even a school administrator is not fool enough to invest as much time on Topix spewing hatred as you have. Now go take your meds and get some help.
Gee you talk about some one who has a grammar problem is you the internet IDIOT. You are the one who started the hatred as you call it. I showed you where the drama queen messed up and you tried to talk trash little one. Now go smoke your dope and find some thing else to do. Question for you DID YOU EVER GRADUATE FROM A SCHOOL?
mike

United States

#10 Sep 2, 2012
more than you have, probably
RED DOG

AOL

#11 Sep 2, 2012
mikie poo mikie poo how do you do? My name is George now you can figure out my last name and come see me.
mike

United States

#12 Sep 3, 2012
Watch out for that tree, "George."
RED DOG

AOL

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Yep I seen you hit it when you were using the rotton grape vine like you are and you hit it and bounced off it into the creek and there stood Ms. Nootbaar with her arms out and you both crashed and there were crys for help and NO ONE CAME HOW SAD.
RED DOG

AOL

#14 Oct 10, 2012
the Truth wrote:
Prague = Hell
Smith = Dumb
Prague = Loser
If you are not happy in our little town you havethe right to move on and if you need help we can even do that also. Now back to the real issue has the missy got her diploma issued to her YET? Yep the truth HURTS does it not?'''HECK''' no she has not as of today for I checked on it and they said 'HECK' it has been misplaced some where again. I think it has grease on it now for it looks dirty or maybe something else. Now you hear you all come back with your vulgar dog stuff.
Simple Simon

Harrah, OK

#15 Oct 13, 2012
It was one word. And it wasn't that bad of a word. I think the Principal over-reacted. There were many ways to handle this. He went too far in this mostly symbolic gesture.
She still graduated as Valedictorian and is in college on a full ride scholarship. Not having her diploma ultimately means little but the town got a black eye.
RED DOG

AOL

#16 Oct 13, 2012
Simple Simon wrote:
It was one word. And it wasn't that bad of a word. I think the Principal over-reacted. There were many ways to handle this. He went too far in this mostly symbolic gesture.
She still graduated as Valedictorian and is in college on a full ride scholarship. Not having her diploma ultimately means little but the town got a black eye.
The one that got both black eyes and a bloddy nose is Mr. Nootbaar and his Daughter for making a fool of them selfs on national TV and the local news as well. I hope for their good and the school/town they move on to greener pastures and that is near Jones, Okla. where they belong to start with. She will be remembered as the one who did not receive her diploma as the other seniors did in the graduating class of 2012 Prague High School Red Devils. Where is the heck(HELL)is SHE?
Hell O

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Nov 17, 2012
Hell, man. She got the hell outa that hellhole of an excuse for a town and is not wasting time looking the hell back. What the hell else would an intelligent person do? Hells bells!
RED DOG

AOL

#18 Nov 17, 2012
I sure glad that she left and I bet you are also HELLONO?? I thinks she needs to take HUEY up on his offer of the missy that DID NOT GET her DIPLOMA and be on his lap I think that is one HECK of a IDEA. Maybe her dada can get on the gay cover with his butt hole red thing around his mouth. Maybe you can join him in the article dot you think Q'o.
lol

Carbondale, IL

#19 Nov 19, 2012
red derp's stupidity sure is hell- arious
RED DOG

AOL

#20 Nov 19, 2012
yep yep she did not get it and I'm not displeased at all with the out come. One thing for sure she holds the record in the USA and else where for THE ONE WHO DID NOT RECEIVE HER DIPLOMA with the Graduating SENIOR CLASS of 2012 Prague High School, located in Gods Land Prague, Oklahoma. HECK no she did not receive her diploma for you have to tell the truth and she did on National TV about planning the whole speech and changing the word HECK to HELL. No freedom of speech there just a big LIE from her. Now sh*t head tell us some more if you have any proof. I still think the HUEY thing is the best for the missy for she sure looks sweet with that bleached blond hair do and those tight dresses and maybe she will land a little rich farm boy to marry and move to the country and plow the dirt for planting something. I think her free rides are gone from here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Prague Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
h1n1 (Oct '09) Apr '17 Nutrigeek 3
raye dawn smith- child abusing skank finds hers... (Feb '11) Apr '17 Jennifer 24
Review: B K Stanley Plumbing (Nov '15) Mar '17 Dawn 3
Sharpe's Store (Feb '17) Feb '17 whjohnson80 1
missing (Dec '16) Jan '17 Lynda 2
News Search On For Missing Woman (Aug '08) Dec '16 Oh snap 1,756
News Wrongful Convictions -- Stealing Lives One Pers... (Jul '08) Dec '16 Laura Banedetti 8,979

Prague Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Prague Mortgages