Who do you support for State Assembly in Wisconsin (District 47) in 2010?

Posted in the Poynette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Libby Johnson

Madison, WI

#1 Oct 17, 2010
Thoughtful, responsible representative, and just a good guy. LOVE him!
Lonna Zeman

Kingston, WI

#2 Oct 17, 2010
Keith is such a hard working conscientious man. Who else would show up to work at the capital a few days after breaking their leg in order to best represent their district? Keith Ripp District 47!! He's done a super job representing us in Madison the past two years. We need to send him back on November 2nd!
Luke H

Sauk City, WI

#3 Oct 17, 2010
Voted against $5 Billion in new taxes, $40 million in pork and he fights for the needs of local families instead of the wants of politicians.
Lori B

Continental, OH

#4 Oct 17, 2010
When the DOT wanted to close down the CS bridge near Poynette for the summer, Rep. Ripp heard of the news and contacted businesses and people in the area and set up meetings with the DOT to come to a resolution. He kept the road open for tourism and businesses, only shutting down part of the bridge for repairs at a time. He cares about his district.
Don Jacobson

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2010
Keith is a true conservative. I trust him a lot more than Trish.
As a businessman, he knows what it takes to balance a checkbook.
BK

Beaver Dam, WI

#6 Oct 17, 2010
He is a family man who believes in protecting the taxpayer for generations to come. A stand up guy!
H. Robbins

United States

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Fighting for our kids! They need a voice too.
Sara

Chicago, IL

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Keith cares about my family's pocketbook and will continue to vote against tax increases we can't afford
TDW

Madison, WI

#9 Oct 18, 2010
Keith is the definition of citizen legislator. He isn't one of those slick talking politicians who tries to spin everything. I've emailed in the past and instead of the usual form letter he personally called me to talk about the issue. I believe we need more like him who are willing to listen to their constituents.
G. Jordan

Horicon, WI

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Keith has integrity, is honest and best of all, conservative. I trust him! The opposition -- well, no comment.
Roth

Monroe, WI

#11 Oct 18, 2010
Keith isn't a career politician looking out for the special interests, he's a farmer looking out for all of us.
Kim Rendler

Waunakee, WI

#12 Oct 18, 2010
He carefully evaluates an issue before he makes a decision. He truly cares about people in the local communities. I can trust him.
Peg O

Stoughton, WI

#13 Oct 18, 2010
Excellent choice!!
Kay Wetzel

Prairie Du Sac, WI

#14 Oct 18, 2010
Hard working, caring person. Cares about the working people of Wisconsin, fights for kids with disabilities.
Brian H

Platteville, WI

#15 Oct 20, 2010
The vote on my ballot this November! He brings so many assets to the table when representing our district. Well Done!
Nancy Kavazanjian

Mayville, WI

#16 Oct 20, 2010
He supports agriculture and small business
Megan

Neenah, WI

#17 Oct 20, 2010
He puts the people of his district first!
Kiley watters

Stevens Point, WI

#18 Oct 20, 2010
Keith is a trustworthy, hardworking man who lives by his word.
B. Clemens

San Francisco, CA

#19 Oct 21, 2010
Nice to have at least one honest guy in office!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#20 Oct 22, 2010
How do Keith Ripp supporters feel about Industrial Hemp? Medical Marijuana? and/or Ending prohibition on recreational cannabis use, maybe even legalizing marijuana, regulating it and taxing it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
Phox - 'Phox' Jul '14 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1
Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Nov '10) Mar '14 Wesley Eragrotis 3
Debate: Nuclear Power - Poynette, WI (Dec '12) Jan '13 storm warning sux 3
When Is Spanking Child Abuse? (Oct '08) Jan '13 Dave 79
Poynette Dating
Find my Match

Poynette Jobs

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poynette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poynette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]