Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7275 Apr 3, 2014
Hey family(taxedery)

I went in March 2014 to schedule some surgery for my spine and neck and head at St Marys Outreach surgery center. I set up transfers of my most current MRI done 2 weeks prior to setting up the appointment done at Meriter hospital, for my water in the brain and swelling and spinal tap etc. Ambulence driver got beain severly by the EMS unit in the hospital ER for not giving me a bed and for not adhereing to the brain swelling and water (several time stroke victim and ulcering of both 2 brains had surgery in 1970s)

Anyway the desk jobs called security while I completed my appointment with a gal and signed the NRI and records transfer for preopt conference with anestesiologist and surgical team placement. As I was about to leave security apprehended me and said the Neuro and spine center desk staff thought I was a threat for their safety and the lives of others in the hospital. I had called police from Duncin DOnuts, they did nto dispatch the black teller indicated the police wanted to know if hosptial found me a threat for their life did she as well, I finished purchasing my item and left. St Marys gave me a apology call and letter that the security and desk staff were repremanded their was no threat or justification for the call and one was fired.

Now I had to refresh the call with Jennifer and she got back with me indicating desk staff gave me the wrong infomraiton she is nto to be assigned to my file, no she is not she is to set up a conference date with my surgical team after they determine several procdures of my picking. She could nto comprehend what I said regardles sof wording someone check head for Liquad cocaine drinking source of inverted logic or drug baby working with HUMANS again versus product packing tasks. Prosecute please.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7276 Apr 3, 2014
PS St MArys indicated that Jennifer and other Medical staff is not hospital accountability any criminal ngligence complaint or malpractice. It is DEAN CLINIC MD/RN team renting in the Hospital facility not the Hospital hired staff.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7277 Apr 3, 2014
As Erin Salmon's day of freedom approaches well not real freedom ERIN SALMON WON'T really be free after her release extended supervision cant leave the state cant drive for two years parole officer can search her her residence anytime ERIN SALMON's release is only four months away ERIN SALMON HAS BEEN LOCKED AWAY FROM HUMAN SOCIETY FOR OVER A YEAR SHE MUST DEFEACATE IN THE OPEN EAT slop correctional officers searching her orfaces lesbian relationships with the other inmates just 2 years ago ERIN SALMON was a college senior with a good job and a bright future she drove drunk high too crashed into JOSH Albert now she's in prison Emily Richter is the same age as ERIN SALMON she's free going to Florida she doesn't have too ask permission she can drink hae fun she's FREE ERIN SALMON is not when ERIN SALMON is released she will face a different world as a convicted felon she will be a second class citizen wouldn't be able to vote in certain states couldn't have a firearm couldn't be a bartender this makes her institutionally inferior to freegirls those young women in their 20s who are free ERIN SALMON is locked in a cage every night cant go out and drink party even after she is released at least for two years she will still not be able to
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7279 Apr 12, 2014
Ron Is an idiot Johnson wrote:
What a bunch of fools.Let the rich and corporations lead you around by the nose. You don't like government,go to Somalia they have something for your tealiban,tea bagging' sphincters. I sure will be glad when all you dirty old white men are dead.
Exactly right. What do corporations and rich people do anyway? Provide jobs. And traffic, and crime, and pollution...it's not worth it. I'd force every company that employs more than 10 people out of the state. Put a 90% tax on any income over 50,000...nobody needs more than that to live. That ought to do it. No more corporations, no more rich people. Make Wisconsin into a retirement and tourism dream spot. And if you want to stay and raise a family, you can sell ice cream, live bait, rent out boats, wash cars, and do landscaping. Who could ask for more? Great fishing, hunting, and no rich people to stare at. Utopia.

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#7280 Apr 13, 2014
Tim wrote:
Doyle is the worst governor we ever had, and Barrett is his clone. Why is it the working man has to tighten his belt, when government doesn't even try to tighten theirs? Spend, spend, spend, Stop it already!
Scott Walker is an uneducated troll

Since: Apr 14

Location hidden

#7281 Apr 13, 2014
Tom Barrett!!! At least he has an education and isn't an embarrassment to the whole country. The job situation is dire now that Walker is in; only new jobs created are low pay service jobs.
Jordache

Milwaukee, WI

#7282 Apr 14, 2014
It is time Walker did more and put the unions totally out of business in Wisconsin; after all did they not threaten his dog and children.
Welfareslut

Milwaukee, WI

#7283 Apr 14, 2014
$60,000 a year is what I get to watch the rest of you wither away working. So quit being jealous and fork over more for me and my brood. I buy steaks while I watch you all eat beans. I send my brats to your stores and they bring me back free stuff. Yes I enjoy the free housing, handouts, free medical and most of all my Obama phone. You wont mind cause you owe me even more. I want the rest of what you got and ifn you don't wantm givi it then too bad Ill take in it anyway.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7284 Apr 15, 2014
Hey Family Church, Politics, Taxedermy other, werewolf, vampire, zombie.

I found that Geocaching hanger, with the back casing and a few eggs orange with spackled colored, and a red dice, a toy Tricerotaups, and a viel with a coordinate. Some International treasure hunt game. Miniture city dinosaur eggs.

I found as a child and the men thought I threw in the creek, but I told my father I put it where I found it. All that money spent by those men to TRACK, and then they tried to kill me. I put it back. I have it now again, I REMEMBERED something and found it. Eggs still in, a broken one for cloning project and a few whole.

Nobody has bid or came to pick up for finding fees yet and tax papers.

When I was a child they bid in Asia $25,000 per each whole egg, they have a topical that will rejuvinate life regardless, and 2.5 million for the broken for a huge cloning project on the enzigmnes in many departments of research.

So far I got nothing, nto even my own witness protection money and home and those embesslers and robbers that shot at me in prison Nothing.

Ps I fell down today and hit my mouth and cheek bone on John Nolen playing with myself. "I found the hanger and you got nothing"
me myself and i

Waukesha, WI

#7285 Apr 15, 2014
Sandi wrote:
I don't like how the republicans are against the high speed rail system. This would create more jobs and would allow people to get jobs farther from home. The job market here in Beaver Dam seems pretty stagnant.
Sandi, your brain is limited
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7290 Apr 16, 2014
Truer Words wrote:
Any of you not fooled by the right wing extremists- check out a blog called The Root River Siren. It's from a guy in Racine,in the back yard of Walkers old stomping grounds. Where he was County Superviser of Milwaukee. He sure F'd up that gig. Rmember,If you think the Koch brothers STARTED the Tea Party to protect your rights,you are really a SPECIAL kind of stupid.
Now you're talking. Like I said, every company that employs more than 10 people.....gone, tax them out of business. 90% tax on anyone making over $50K a year. Utopia. And, you can spend some of that tax money, while it lasts, on spelling lessons. After that, you can open a live bait stand, or rent canoes, or sell brats down at the beach. Go for it.....you CAN be the UP of Michigan, just do you must to get what you want.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7292 Apr 17, 2014
Tealiban faschists wrote:
<quoted text>
as usual you have an asinine retort.
Not at all. Must be hard to hate the idea of a free market corporation and want a job from them all at the same time. Clearly, you understand that businesses go where the environment is favorable. You hate the rich and hate corporations. You have that right. So, just create an environment that causes them to go elsewhere. And they will. The UP is just a model, and a pretty good place to live if you like low population density and outdoor sports. You CAN make that happen for Wisconsin. What you can't do, is create a negative business environment and expect to compete with Indiana, Ohio, Texas, Florida, or many other states for good paying jobs. We don't even pay state income tax here, the tourists do that for us, and property taxes are half of what Wisconsin collects....that's thousands and thousands of dollars in our pocket over the years, enough to retire on, paid by tourism. All you have to do is go for it.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7293 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
as usual you have an asinine retort.
Man, you have to stop whining like a little girl over rich people and corporations. Life is too short. I left Wisconsin because of the union thuggery I saw over 30 years ago.....it must be terrible by now. Pick a free state, get a great job, pay lower taxes, be free to do what you want, when you want. Or, like I said, crank it up and get the corporations out of Wisconsin and live your democrat dream there.
redab

Verona, WI

#7294 Apr 17, 2014
Sandi wrote:
I don't like how the republicans are against the high speed rail system. This would create more jobs and would allow people to get jobs farther from home. The job market here in Beaver Dam seems pretty stagnant.
With rising gas prices, a potential for gas shortages thanks to the instability of relations w/ Russia & the Middle East and a president who won't support drilling on US soil, coupled with a government crying 'global warming' while trying to cut emissions, amonst other things?? Why would this even be thought of as a credible solution icw jobs to the liberal mindset? You can't have it both ways.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7296 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Not at all,what I don't appreciate is someone with a lot of money using that money to buy my elected officials and using them to make laws that are against my interests.
There is nothing Sheldon or the Koch brother will want that align with my best interests.
You follow and praise them all you want,that is your right. But do not expect me to like what they want to do with my country. They stand for everything that is wrong with the politics in this country. We need change,after the last 2 disastrous decisions by those oligarchs.
Just like the right wing nuts they want to repeal the New Deal and all of the things that even the playing field.
So follow them all you want,I don't think you will like where you end up. That is unless your are a sociopath just like them,and driven by greed.
You've missed my point. I don't follow anybody....I don't even know who the Koch brothers are, except they come up in the news from time to time. I couldn't follow the union guys either.....they felt they had the right to tell me what to do...when to work...how hard to work....when not to work. You get to be a grown man, you can figure that out for yourself. The only person on the planet, regardless whether democrat or republican, who REALLY has your best interests in their mind....is you, and if you're lucky a few friends and family. Stop looking for a leader to follow...go your own way. And I'm just sayin'.....I like where I ended up..........a lot. It's not greed......it's called freedom. Try it....
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7297 Apr 17, 2014
<quoted text>
Not at all,what I don't appreciate is someone with a lot of money using that money to buy my elected officials and using them to make laws that are against my interests.
There is nothing Sheldon or the Koch brother will want that align with my best interests.
You follow and praise them all you want,that is your right. But do not expect me to like what they want to do with my country. They stand for everything that is wrong with the politics in this country. We need change,after the last 2 disastrous decisions by those oligarchs.
Just like the right wing nuts they want to repeal the New Deal and all of the things that even the playing field.
So follow them all you want,I don't think you will like where you end up. That is unless your are a sociopath just like them,and driven by greed.
And I'm sure Eau Claire is a fine place, but google Niceville or Destin FL (just over the bridge)....there are jobs....reasonable cost of living....no union bosses.....no state tax...low property tax......good schools......and the one of the most beautiful beaches and areas on the planet. That's were I ended up. Why not come on down...are you seriously letting Bush, or Obama, or these Koch guys dictate your life? Now who's got a case of stupid? Live free....you only go around once. And besides, since Johnsonville went national, we got decent brats down here. Utopia.
Joey

Milwaukee, WI

#7299 Apr 18, 2014
Union thuggery, If they have no one else to fight they will at their own! As for their benefits they are few if none as they are only available if you are at the top.
Joey

Milwaukee, WI

#7300 Apr 18, 2014
They woint fight their own they will eat them!
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7301 Apr 18, 2014
<quoted text>
I lived and worked in Florida for 4 years,my opinion,it's a low wage hell hole. And don't forget. If you don't like that black kid playing his music too loud or if he has the nerve to buy Skittles and a soda late at night,you can kill him and claim self defense. That keeps those people in their place. It's not so much of having a case of stupid,it's all about the values your side always touts. Just before they do something unthinkable, in anyone else's world. Instead of running from the problems I have chosen to stay,in a place I love,and fight the insanity. So run to the next utopia while everything crumbles around you, and you call ME stupid.
I've heard Destin called many things.....but hell hole? That's a new one. True, wages are a little lower here on average, but the lack of a state tax, much lower property tax, no union dues more than makes up for it. As for crumbling, that can't be. I just heard Obama declare that we've turned the corner, the recovery is real if only a bit slow. Everyone has healthcare now......it's the law of the land. And shortly, we'll have 11 million more previously undocumented workers available to take jobs and go to college. If the POTUS says we're good, why worry?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#7303 Apr 18, 2014
Interesting. So, presumably, you have been prohibited from joining a union? Or have unions themselves been outlawed? I'm not sure what rights have been lost, especially in a hand-over-fist context. I've bargained individually for my livelihood my entire life, walking away from jobs or situations that did not match my needs, be they economic or quality of life. As for corporations not paying taxes, corporate tax rates in the US are the highest in the world (except for the UAE), so you must be referencing the abundance of deductions. OR, you may be referencing the fact that, when tax a corporation, you're really taxing the consumer because they just pass that down to the cost of the product anyway. In any case, good for you. You fight the Koch guys and I'll keep my freedom. We're both happy. Good luck with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama cancels freedom of Speech (Jul '10) Mon private guy 5
News Prosecutor: Alderman admits to stealing cigars ... (Feb '09) Mar '15 That guy 14
News News Guide: A quick look at Wisconsin elections (Nov '14) Dec '14 Citizen 2
News Jeff Kozlowski Fined 7,500 in WI (May '08) Dec '14 Citizen 117
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Baraboo, WI (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 2
sexual harrassment at local restaurant (Jan '09) Dec '14 Mike 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Poynette, WI (Dec '12) Jan '13 storm warning sux 3
More from around the web

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]