Who do you support for Governor in Wi...
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6910 Sep 19, 2013
Hey family,

I found this cool caterpillar at the golden arches, Mcdonalds side walk on East Washington. It is now at my Apartment as my companion; I named "Tippy"

I just found out online I have a poisenous friend in the house and don't touch it. Tippy wound up being a American Dagge moth Caterpillar (Acronicta Americana) Black hair are poisenous to the touch leaves a toxic welt or something. Personally I did not have a problem with her as I picked her up at all. Gald she is in a jar cacooning now, well hidden in grass she molded as a cave.

new house phone is on, I will only be paying $30 some odd instead of US Cellular phone $53 a month. Anything to save works for me.
Aaron Salmon Too

Rio, WI

#6911 Sep 19, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
MAYBE I SHOULD BECOME A PRISON GUARD AT THE WOMEN'S CORRECTIONAL FACILITY IN FRANKLIN THEN I COULD GIVE ORDERS TO THE CAPITIVE INMATES INCLUDING OF COURSE ERIN SALMON and what about that cute LITTLE HMONG CHICK WHO WORKS AT --------- SHE'S FREE SHE'S BETTER THAN ERIN SALMON SHE COULD BECOME A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER TOO ORDER ERIN SALMON TO DO THE SQUAT AND COUGH NAKED I COULDN'T SEARCH ERIN SALMON BECAUSE THEY DON'T LET MALES DO THAT BUT I COULD DO A CELL CHECK AND CATCH ERIN SALMON ON THE TOILET YOU HAVE TO HOLD IN FECES IN PRISON DON'T WANT TO POOP IN FRONT OF OTHERS EVENTUALLY THOUGH YOU HAVE to just ask TIM ALLEN THAT HND ERIN SALMON WOULD have MONG CHICK CAN GO IN PRIVATE SO CAN MOST FREEE HUMAN GIRLS S NO RIGHTS/FREEDOMS IN PRISON THAT HMONG CHICK CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS ERIN SALMON HAS TO MAKE LOVE TO NASTY FEMALE PRISONERS FREEGIRLS CAN BECOME COs and ordER ERIN SALMON TO DO THE SQUAT AND COUGH NAKID And ERIN SALMON WOULD HAVE TO GRIN AND BEAR IT
I,Aaron Salmon would like to crap in front of everyone then roll in it. I being a dumb fu&%king hillbilly like to have sex with a brood sow pig. I Aaron Salmon have to go and brush my one tooth.
Jammmie Tard Too

Rio, WI

#6912 Sep 19, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Hey family,
I found this cool caterpillar at the golden arches, Mcdonalds side walk on East Washington. It is now at my Apartment as my companion; I named "Tippy"
I just found out online I have a poisenous friend in the house and don't touch it. Tippy wound up being a American Dagge moth Caterpillar (Acronicta Americana) Black hair are poisenous to the touch leaves a toxic welt or something. Personally I did not have a problem with her as I picked her up at all. Gald she is in a jar cacooning now, well hidden in grass she molded as a cave.
new house phone is on, I will only be paying $30 some odd instead of US Cellular phone $53 a month. Anything to save works for me.
Hey!!!! you can call her "Tippy Tard". Bahahahahaha!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6913 Sep 20, 2013
Jammmie Tard Too wrote:
<quoted text>Hey!!!! you can call her "Tippy Tard". Bahahahahaha!
Hey Family, I'm going for a bank policy on my "childrens file" If City and State does not arrest and correct files by law before my daughters 25th birthday US NAVY policy(I'm a navy mans daughter) is a 2.5 million dollar win per child case as if the policy had a life insurence policy on it, and that will be retracted form either City or State accountability for all States fund with either MAyor or Governors embesslemnt negligence will go for US administrational feed.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6915 Sep 20, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to help you people put things in perspective the very first thing you have to realize is that 9/11 was a complete set-up and inside job to get us into war just like Pearl Harbor was. Now we are looking at WW3 thanks to left-handed Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist, left-handed Skull&Bones John Kerry & Bilderberger Chuck Hagel. Forget your sports and entertainment folks things are getting serious. This Pope Francis may have been born and raised in Argentina but he is 100% Italian. And as a Jesuit has sworn a blood oath to bash baby's heads against stone walls if the 'black pope'(Jesuit leader) wants him to. This False Prophet is the last pope, Hellary Clinton is The Great Whoor of Babylon and same-sex marriage is the abomination of desolation. It is going to hit you all like a ton of bricks. The Rapture should occur before 2017 and as soon as yet this year. No man knows the day or the hour but the signs are all there so it will be very soon. Freemasons-Illuminati are behind it all. Open your eyes and open your heart to Jesus while you still can!
FYI-Putin & Netanyahu are also left-handed like the devil
I would not put to much thought into it, you have legal accoutnability in life period to your legal file(DA), medical of you, your parents, ageing grandparents, and children and grandchildren, and siblings, to not take those matters into account you violated laws of abandonment and dissolution of family accountablity outside of court can be fined and prison for all harm against them you permitted.

If their was a legal war on ground soil, mililtary evacuations action zone 2 weeks before scheduled hit, there may be civilans that did not leave strike zone, Those are either executed or abandoned by military for putting their life in harms way. AND SELF illegal to subject self as well.

I saw nothing and am medically inable to do any help until after surgery, so just unfortunate but it was along time ago, Id like to see the survivors Insurnce payoffs of property and lost family or spouse, and see how they spent the insurence policies 60% by law goes to burial and security and preservation funds to the VICTIM 40% is saved for legal matters of lost time, to policy hold if they were legitiamate or they went to prison for fraudulant policies WHAT happened to all those policies and how were they spent was it audited by law yet?
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6916 Sep 21, 2013
THINGS ERIN SALMON HEARS: BEND OVER! SPREAD YOUR BUTTOCKS! OPEN YOUR MOUTH WIDE! STICK OUT YOUR TOUNGE! LIFT YOUR RIGHT BREAST! LIFT YOUR LEFT BREAST! LIFT YOUR FEET! SQUAT AND COUGH! OPEN YOUR VAGINA! ERIN SALMON SITTING ON THE TOILET IN PRISON. GIRLS ERIN SALMON'S AGE PARTYING IN MILWAUKEE WHILE ERIN SALMON IS BEING HELD CAPTIVE IN A CAGE. MILWAUKEE FREEGIRLS CAN HAVE BOYFRIENDS; NOT ERIN SALMON ERIN SALMON HAS TO BED DOWN WITH A CRACK-DEALING HO CRIMINAL. ERIN SALMON CAN'T WATCH BREAKING BAD. SHE CAN'T GO TO THE MALL. IF ERIN SALMON WANTS TO SEE HER FAMILY SHE MUST UNDERGO A CAVITY SEARCH BEFORE AND AFTER
chicken little

Eau Claire, WI

#6917 Sep 21, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Just to help you people put things in perspective the very first thing you have to realize is that 9/11 was a complete set-up and inside job to get us into war just like Pearl Harbor was. Now we are looking at WW3 thanks to left-handed Kenyan-born Obama the Antichrist, left-handed Skull&Bones John Kerry & Bilderberger Chuck Hagel. Forget your sports and entertainment folks things are getting serious. This Pope Francis may have been born and raised in Argentina but he is 100% Italian. And as a Jesuit has sworn a blood oath to bash baby's heads against stone walls if the 'black pope'(Jesuit leader) wants him to. This False Prophet is the last pope, Hellary Clinton is The Great Whoor of Babylon and same-sex marriage is the abomination of desolation. It is going to hit you all like a ton of bricks. The Rapture should occur before 2017 and as soon as yet this year. No man knows the day or the hour but the signs are all there so it will be very soon. Freemasons-Illuminati are behind it all. Open your eyes and open your heart to Jesus while you still can!
FYI-Putin & Netanyahu are also left-handed like the devil
Look out and be afraid the sky is falling. WTF?
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6918 Sep 22, 2013
chicken little wrote:
<quoted text>
Look out and be afraid the sky is falling. WTF?
First of all let it be known that Scott Walker is the Greatest thing there ever has been in Madison. The second declaration is that I,The Great and Wonderful Who Tee Who, will no longer be on this thread full of Zippys,misfits, and retards. What a crew of throwbacks and rejects.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6919 Sep 22, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>First of all let it be known that Scott Walker is the Greatest thing there ever has been in Madison. The second declaration is that I,The Great and Wonderful Who Tee Who, will no longer be on this thread full of Zippys,misfits, and retards. What a crew of throwbacks and rejects.
Scott Walker is a pimp and who the hell cares if your leaving.
See Ya,don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
just sayin says stupid

Racine, WI

#6920 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker is a pimp and who the hell cares if your leaving.
See Ya,don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out.
Scott Walker stood up against over paid teachers who can't ever be fired for poor performance.
For that alone he is my hero.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6921 Sep 23, 2013
just sayin says stupid wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker stood up against over paid teachers who can't ever be fired for poor performance.
For that alone he is my hero.
Scott Walker ,forced ultrasound,Doing low handed tricks with the DNR to repay his corporate buddies,Not creating close to the amount of jobs he said he could produce,taking away all of the redress we as citizens have against gov't and corporations. Taking away any chance of help for renters and the abuses of landlords.
Taking 4000 acres of public land and so much as giving it to his mining cronies and on and on. Yea he is my hero?
And please Kenosha get a job,Oh yea you can't because of Walker.
Master WHO

Rio, WI

#6923 Oct 18, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker ,forced ultrasound,Doing low handed tricks with the DNR to repay his corporate buddies,Not creating close to the amount of jobs he said he could produce,taking away all of the redress we as citizens have against gov't and corporations. Taking away any chance of help for renters and the abuses of landlords.
Taking 4000 acres of public land and so much as giving it to his mining cronies and on and on. Yea he is my hero?
Listen to the goverment teat piglet tell someone else to get a job. Now thats rich!!!!! Baaaahahahahahahahah. You can srubb my toilet Zippy tard.
Badger Pride

Edgerton, WI

#6924 Oct 18, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away, whiny weasel.
Your Black President

Eau Claire, WI

#6926 Oct 19, 2013
Master WHO wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to the goverment teat piglet tell someone else to get a job. Now thats rich!!!!! Baaaahahahahahahahah. You can srubb my toilet Zippy tard.
There's a malignant thought. Masturbater? I think I have the name right?
Your Black President

Eau Claire, WI

#6927 Oct 19, 2013
Badger Pride wrote:
<quoted text>Go away, whiny weasel.
Another stagnant mind heard from.
Shoe Shine Boy

Rio, WI

#6928 Oct 21, 2013
Your Black President wrote:
<quoted text>
There's a thought!!!!!!! I could be a proffessional Masturbater? I think I have found my calling!!!!!!!!!
Whoa!!!!!!! You're a real sicko.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6929 Oct 23, 2013
Hello To my daughters, on my ventures I have found 2 keys;

1- made in China no serial or identification numbers. Counterfeit key or master key?

2- A airport, train, bus or locker room key
T787870 Hope its good, crime gun or weapon used, money, jewelry, bank robbery?

I just hope I found one that gives some money for some relief that is for sure. FOund it across the street from the garden Center on Milwaukee Street by Starkwater creek.

Or maybe I found the last location of a Missing persons or murder or kidnapped victim.

Police in my neigborhood indicate sell it on ebay you may get faster results. They do. Or UW students of the killers that dumped bodies in Wisc,. Killers grandkids usually come noseing aorund to pick up evidence sooner or later, every 25 years they do.

FOund some porcelin China no bone CHina, but just pieces, I was told By: X. Wong to to sell it to the foriegn exchange dorm form CHIna or Japan, they make the smallest tea sets and other objects, form a cup or non complete set or damaged set. Still worth $2500-$25,000 For just a cup to make a samll set, they enter it in contests for little things. Or little people make it.

Found cameras used not developed, I'll need professionals not walgreens, one I pulled out the lake, with a old bone under it. I hope I have evidence on it to solve a case and go on witness protection with you girls.

My Cherakee fello, I am battleing and getting hurt his half cousin is fighting for me as well, I also got the Grandmother white ancestor she was Celt wicca She helped me guide thru aspects of someplace, he kept getting turned around on his journey and we were helping along his way.

I found a little wooden wand with a piece of glass or something on it, it was from little pipeline, Little people protecting it, but got drugged on MUCK Sludge Like Mushrooms. We got to assist you girls in a dream, The little rod wrapped aorund my hand and up my arm and head like a apperatius and a warrious fought that day, I fell from the sky. In a dream and in life for real several time.

Mushrooms I had a problem with as a child, that is why I said stay inside. and clean your room and start your own journal so I know how much your wishlist of contentment would be in life to be safe and on your own property, just going to a event of your liking then directly home.

As a child I licked my shoe to see why my feet were so zippety drugs on side walk and and natural sources, I was sick, hallucinated but not really it was there people photod all I saw. I was treated with a anti-biotic it takes 2 weeks to 2 months to recover then side effects every 4 years. for a coupel nights only.

I dated the "Whale God" for the orca whale. I was a part of the throned chain on his blade on his shield. He was a bug God indeed. I was like a jeely fish species of some sort a little light like a 2 sided cottonwood fluff inside a crysatl in coral stone. My parent in that life was a giant jellyfish thing, a giant grey Rainbow color came from my own pain, Heat poisen gases etc. My family was the shield foundation.

I found a Mullusk opalique, and silver, and one real old with meet still inside of the being, I don't research things to much, but I did put glue on it to make it shine, you can see another world inside. Animals to big, I decided not to look hard.

We are having a howling soon, Mass zombie haunting, stuff from peoples bodily remains, Wierd science for weeks to come, they want zombie Howling to unite to complete judgement day, for Wiccan groups, someoen stole something???? I have no clue what yet. I offered my assistence this year and have my search grounds picked out of my walks. In March to May Vatican comes out to console results and we have to determine who will be all high funded this next term adminstration.

Throughout history I was on search rescue and bounty hunting and recovery parties.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6930 Oct 23, 2013
found somehting, but nobody will tell me what yet, a key to main form I gave to someone to enter a formation in a brother sisterhood of Governmental programming, I did nto take my key its sitllo ut there for my trades. Im clean up crew and assist people get stable and back on path to find their time and way home.

I still have to get the trinket box, There is a lip underside of the arboretum when a Goddess assisted me before, and dropped me form the sky, Kind of like a pheonix, her and I were looking around and seen it on our way in, I figured adult age minded and a canoe would be best. Going to need safety gear clothes for that for sure < Not far in but scuba gear is a necessity we have to swim about 7 feet under the lip to dig, in a few feet of dirt, roots are holding it.
Tard Buddy

Rio, WI

#6931 Oct 23, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
found somehting, but nobody will tell me what yet, a key to main form I gave to someone to enter a formation in a brother sisterhood of Governmental programming, I did nto take my key its sitllo ut there for my trades. Im clean up crew and assist people get stable and back on path to find their time and way home.
I still have to get the trinket box, There is a lip underside of the arboretum when a Goddess assisted me before, and dropped me form the sky, Kind of like a pheonix, her and I were looking around and seen it on our way in, I figured adult age minded and a canoe would be best. Going to need safety gear clothes for that for sure < Not far in but scuba gear is a necessity we have to swim about 7 feet under the lip to dig, in a few feet of dirt, roots are holding it.
Well I see you are still on retard street. Where have you been????? Have you been in your straight jacket?????
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6932 Oct 24, 2013
Tard Buddy wrote:
<quoted text>Well I see you are still on retard street. Where have you been????? Have you been in your straight jacket?????
YOu nose around to much; Just ask and you would not be on angel dust.

Yes little girls pick panty goo as well...

Dear daughters, a long time ago a man made his boy child eat his seman release if he was not using it. Girls did to, that milky white goo, inside is a live ovum, your child, every month, so you feel compelled to scratch and sniff the substance and sometimes put it in your mouth. I learned fast, it was my own child, spiders, centapedes and others used to try to steal mine from me. Every month they would be around me making me recollect things I forgotten, and place the little fuzz or debris back upon me.

My children were named things like muck, goo, yuck, ew, ambrosia, logan, Jameeka, Jamita, Auroria,Jaymee many things. Angel dust used to lace my window to permit a visit as a child. All debris in the air as to where my ovum laid. SPiders and ants used to try to accomidate to heal my children I knew not at all but would battle their dreams as like panic attack or out of body.

I was hurt as a child, and they had a big memorial, I set up my family and they PULLED THE PLUG It really was not mine, I was down in pool therapy when I woke up from a coma. But Doctors and feds stood by to see who pulled the plug on me, it was the people in the other room that demanded arrest on who.... Family think I forget all the time and if I never recollect, I can live. But my family is to harm me or assasinate me again if my memories restore, I know I just dont discuss things much, pretty private compiling evidence all the time. To secure arrest or therapy plan for them.

The flavor of a kiss, is like a yellow lime green. I permitted you to suck in the vapors off the lip of my glass one day remember and indicated if you can find the flavor I will mix it with lemon aide and 7-up for you.

Anyway I lived for this reason, a human life capacity IS really 250 years average, drugs, food, beverage, other pain and suffering head trauma etc causes a life to shorten. I told the Police and royals to arrest on attmepted murder to kill me at 5-6 years old, 8-10 years old, etc what a pattern, when I wont die at those ages, I will die now at 108 years, because I left the body to go into My younger human daughter her birth was a dead birth, I permitted a few years off my life to assist find her spirit to retrieve back to the body for her to wake. YES She looks for the big yellow spider thing as well, Giant molecule is what your looking for dear.

I was taken out of the hosptial when family kept harming me, They were trying to get my parents $ to pay people back because my father returned back from the war alive. GOvernment and IRS made people pay back full policy amounts and interest or spend their lives in prison, so made my parents harm me, or permit family to by blatent disregard for accidents so they can capitolize and get their money back.

I love you girls much, yoru ovum beings, spider, fly ant others fight to spend limited time with you girls to. WHo kid ovum wound up tougher? I still battle, your fathers taught you spell and ritual and killings. Not my education. I taught School until we can secure correspondence and I'll teach you when the papers come before you.

I am having people arrested and back paty plus 12% interest for putting YOUR pictures in contests and they did not give you anything. Let them rot in prison. Those photos are to be saved for your 18th birthday then you enter your own picture in a contest not a adult or neighbor, stranger or other.

Pllus have feds check your IRS reveue, your dads put your names on their bills and policies.

I PRAY Each day GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN

WHAT is that????

HOSTILE TAKE DOWN WITH FULL GUN FORCE to arrest or kill legally

I LOVE you girls so much, Mommy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
isnt it time for Obama to admit he lost control... (Jun '13) Jun 8 very sad 4
Debate: Marijuana - Lodi, WI (Oct '10) Jun '15 tanner maier 3
Debate: Soft Drink Names - De Forest, WI (Dec '11) Jun '15 private guy 4
Local Politics Do you approve of Keith Ripp as State Assembly ... May '15 Penny 1
Obama cancels freedom of Speech (Jul '10) May '15 private guy 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Poynette, WI (Dec '12) Jan '13 storm warning sux 3
News When Is Spanking Child Abuse? (Oct '08) Jan '13 Dave 79
More from around the web

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Poynette Mortgages