Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

What faultered my Manitowoc move back in the 1990, Each family member of Moms had a secret desire to play house with me, so decided to set me up with their school chums, The town had differnt plans as a reuslt my fathers Drews Draves Draws Felming tjordson and Goth and Check families lived out there too. His family had plans as well.

There is a 3 room office I was going to rent for $50 a month My cousins friend that does tattoos was stalking me all that day Glen FOust and indicated my family would not let me around those men they are bbad people in the town, Now he rents those offices and made it into his tat shop.

I did have a job offer, I was going to be running the dam and counting cars and taking inventory of female and male ages to specific make and model of vehicle and plate numbers.

I was also going to be doing housework for the men that owned the building I was going to be renting as my apartment. Well for their wives. And try for a coffee and soup kitchen by my favorite shop, the crotchette shop with the little old ladies in town, we were going to do lemonade on a little table infornt of the shop. BEst dresses I ever seen in my life were displayed by those women in the shop window that they made as a group, and some lovely hats.

TOdd on Elvis Presley Bould indicate dmy cousin set him up to kill me, and he paid another guy with long hair to do it, his name was Todd as well, but he loved my day hunts and life quests and said no, he wanted me around if his girlfreind was going no where so we can try life together, but she looked out the window seen us talking indicated she was not breaking up with him and will put out so he would not leave. SHould have put up the money for a court judge and married dont put out before marriage. Want a baby PAternity clinic to sperm bank.

JAmie Weber introduced me to demolition Derby Mike We were making plans to wed fast His family was real nice, I spent a night their on the bed he slept on the floor holding my hand and I wke when his mom came in and he moved from the floor to the couch.

I also met Todd and Jim from St Naizience JFK prep, loved talking to Jim but just wanted to be touched by his brother, We were on a ghost quest at the prep and found some things out, My cousin was the grave digger back in history there and he has journals in his home of all that went on there as well.

I wound up haveing a shot gun wedding for my first daughter the second I did not marry COurt could nto annul because a child was involved but under table it is written absolute disolvement of legitamate marriage The judge that married us found out who the father was and his firends and he said come back in the office those are up on murder your still single hun. No priest wouldmarry me, not the right man for me or my father.

SO paternity clinic is going to help me with my final offspring, most men my age have 5 kids now adult and child ages, so I willbe doing a sperm banking of my doctors choice for a father for my last child 3rd but it may come out twins or triplets I dont know. I have growing pains I will experience so I am waiting to see what happens in th next couple years.

This way my other daughters fathers will go to prison for fraudulant policy claims on me and my daughters because the children me and the doctor make at the paternity clinic will come as priority over riding all my daughters fathers families acocutns on me and my duaghters and if any thing happens to us MURDER charges added
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

WE'RE TALKING WITH MATT JERNIGAN ABOUT DISGRACED ALL-AMERICAN GIRL NOW PRISON INMATE AND CONVICTED FELON ERIN SALMON. MATT, WALK US BACK ON ERIN SALMON: ERIN SALMON IS THE''WRONG WAY DRUUNK DRIVER.'' HER CASE GAINED CONSIDERABLE NOTORIETY IN THE MILWAUKEE AREA. LAST SEPT. 5, ERIN SALMON DRANK 8-10 BEERS AND SMOKED MARIAJUANA AND DROVE THE WRONG WAY ON 1-94 AND ALMOST KILLED OFF-DUTY COP JOSHUA ALBERT. SHE WAS SENT TO PRISON IN FEBURARY. WHILE MOST YOUNG WOMEN HER AGE ARE OUT HAVING FUN, DANCING IN CLUBS AND BEING HUMAN, ERIN SALMON IS CAGED LIKE AN ANIMAL. ERIN SALMON MAY HAVE TO TAKE HER OLD JOB AS RETAIL MANAGER AT SALMON MEAT PRODUCTS, WHICH SHE FIRST HAD IN 2004 WHEN SHE WAS 15 YEARS OLD! ERIN SALMON IS A CONVICTED FELON! THAT MEANS UNLIKE MOST HUMAN GIRLS, SHE CAN BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. IT WILL BE HARD FOR ERIN SALMON TO FIND HOUSING OR EMPLOYMENT. I HEAR SHE MAY MOVE BACK TO GREN BAY. THAT'S WHERE SHES FROM. ERIN SALMON DOESN'T REALLY HAVE A FUTURE IN MILWAUKEE. ALL HER CO-WORKERS AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHLETIC CLUB KNOWS SHE'S IN PRISON. IT'S DOUBTFUL SHE WILL GET HER JOB BACK AS FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR. WHO WOULD WANT A CONVICTED FELON WHO ALMOST KILLED A COP GREETING GUESTS? WHEN ERIN SALMON HAS TO TAKE A DUMP, SHE MUST DO IT ON A TOILET WHERE HER CELLIE AND ANY PASSING GUARD CAN SEE. WHEN HER FAMILY VISITS, HER BODY ORFACES ARE SEARCHED BEFORE AND AFTER; ANUS/RECTUM, MOUTH, UNDER BREASTS ECT. ERIN SALMON GOES TO BED AND WAKES UP IN A CAGE. SHE PROBABLY HAS HAD LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS. HER BOYFRIEND WALTER WILIAMS HAS PROBABLY MOVED ON TO OTHER GIRLS. ANY GUY WHO MARRIED ERIN SALMON COULDN'T KEEP GUNS IN THE RESIDENCE. ERIN SALMON IS INSTUTIONALLY INFERIOR TO FREEGIRLS [YOUNG WOMEN IN THEIR 20s WHO ARE NOT INCARCERATED.] FOR TWO YEARS SFTER HER RELEASE SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO DRINK, DRIVE OR LEAVE THE STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION, WHILE MY GIRL WHO'S MUCH SMARTER THAN ERIN SALMON CAN DRIVE, DRIVER'S LICENCE, MOVE TO CALIFORNIA AND DRINK, AND SHE GRADUATED FROM UWM A YEAR AFTER ERIN SALMON DID. A PRISON GUARD, MALE OR FEMALE, COULD BE WACTHING ERIN SALMON TAKING A DUMP NOW! AND ANY FREEGIRL CAN BECOME A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER and ORDER ERIN SALMON TO STRIP NAKED!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Aaron Salmon wrote:
WE'RE TALKING WITH MATT JERNIGAN ABOUT DISGRACED ALL-AMERICAN GIRL NOW PRISON INMATE AND CONVICTED FELON ERIN SALMON. MATT, WALK US BACK ON ERIN SALMON: ERIN SALMON IS THE''WRONG WAY DRUUNK DRIVER.'' HER CASE GAINED CONSIDERABLE NOTORIETY IN THE MILWAUKEE AREA. LAST SEPT. 5, ERIN SALMON DRANK 8-10 BEERS AND SMOKED MARIAJUANA AND DROVE THE WRONG WAY ON 1-94 AND ALMOST KILLED OFF-DUTY COP JOSHUA ALBERT. SHE WAS SENT TO PRISON IN FEBURARY. WHILE MOST YOUNG WOMEN HER AGE ARE OUT HAVING FUN, DANCING IN CLUBS AND BEING HUMAN, ERIN SALMON IS CAGED LIKE AN ANIMAL. ERIN SALMON MAY HAVE TO TAKE HER OLD JOB AS RETAIL MANAGER AT SALMON MEAT PRODUCTS, WHICH SHE FIRST HAD IN 2004 WHEN SHE WAS 15 YEARS OLD! ERIN SALMON IS A CONVICTED FELON! THAT MEANS UNLIKE MOST HUMAN GIRLS, SHE CAN BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST. IT WILL BE HARD FOR ERIN SALMON TO FIND HOUSING OR EMPLOYMENT. I HEAR SHE MAY MOVE BACK TO GREN BAY. THAT'S WHERE SHES FROM. ERIN SALMON DOESN'T REALLY HAVE A FUTURE IN MILWAUKEE. ALL HER CO-WORKERS AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHLETIC CLUB KNOWS SHE'S IN PRISON. IT'S DOUBTFUL SHE WILL GET HER JOB BACK AS FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR. WHO WOULD WANT A CONVICTED FELON WHO ALMOST KILLED A COP GREETING GUESTS? WHEN ERIN SALMON HAS TO TAKE A DUMP, SHE MUST DO IT ON A TOILET WHERE HER CELLIE AND ANY PASSING GUARD CAN SEE. WHEN HER FAMILY VISITS, HER BODY ORFACES ARE SEARCHED BEFORE AND AFTER; ANUS/RECTUM, MOUTH, UNDER BREASTS ECT. ERIN SALMON GOES TO BED AND WAKES UP IN A CAGE. SHE PROBABLY HAS HAD LESBIAN RELATIONSHIPS. HER BOYFRIEND WALTER WILIAMS HAS PROBABLY MOVED ON TO OTHER GIRLS. ANY GUY WHO MARRIED ERIN SALMON COULDN'T KEEP GUNS IN THE RESIDENCE. ERIN SALMON IS INSTUTIONALLY INFERIOR TO FREEGIRLS [YOUNG WOMEN IN THEIR 20s WHO ARE NOT INCARCERATED.] FOR TWO YEARS SFTER HER RELEASE SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO DRINK, DRIVE OR LEAVE THE STATE WITHOUT PERMISSION, WHILE MY GIRL WHO'S MUCH SMARTER THAN ERIN SALMON CAN DRIVE, DRIVER'S LICENCE, MOVE TO CALIFORNIA AND DRINK, AND SHE GRADUATED FROM UWM A YEAR AFTER ERIN SALMON DID. A PRISON GUARD, MALE OR FEMALE, COULD BE WACTHING ERIN SALMON TAKING A DUMP NOW! AND ANY FREEGIRL CAN BECOME A CORRECTIONAL OFFICER and ORDER ERIN SALMON TO STRIP NAKED!
When Erin gets out of prison she will be living with me,,,,,old Who Tee Who.I will be treating her like a princess. Erin has been a little naughty so I might have to spank her little bee hinder. Now get lost Aaron,you're a reject louzer. Bahahaha!!!!
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
What faultered my Manitowoc move back in the 1990, Each family member of Moms had a secret desire to play house with me, so decided to set me up with their school chums, The town had differnt plans as a reuslt my fathers Drews Draves Draws Felming tjordson and Goth and Check families lived out there too. His family had plans as well.
There is a 3 room office I was going to rent for $50 a month My cousins friend that does tattoos was stalking me all that day Glen FOust and indicated my family would not let me around those men they are bbad people in the town, Now he rents those offices and made it into his tat shop.
I did have a job offer, I was going to be running the dam and counting cars and taking inventory of female and male ages to specific make and model of vehicle and plate numbers.
I was also going to be doing housework for the men that owned the building I was going to be renting as my apartment. Well for their wives. And try for a coffee and soup kitchen by my favorite shop, the crotchette shop with the little old ladies in town, we were going to do lemonade on a little table infornt of the shop. BEst dresses I ever seen in my life were displayed by those women in the shop window that they made as a group, and some lovely hats.
TOdd on Elvis Presley Bould indicate dmy cousin set him up to kill me, and he paid another guy with long hair to do it, his name was Todd as well, but he loved my day hunts and life quests and said no, he wanted me around if his girlfreind was going no where so we can try life together, but she looked out the window seen us talking indicated she was not breaking up with him and will put out so he would not leave. SHould have put up the money for a court judge and married dont put out before marriage. Want a baby PAternity clinic to sperm bank.
JAmie Weber introduced me to demolition Derby Mike We were making plans to wed fast His family was real nice, I spent a night their on the bed he slept on the floor holding my hand and I wke when his mom came in and he moved from the floor to the couch.
I also met Todd and Jim from St Naizience JFK prep, loved talking to Jim but just wanted to be touched by his brother, We were on a ghost quest at the prep and found some things out, My cousin was the grave digger back in history there and he has journals in his home of all that went on there as well.
I wound up haveing a shot gun wedding for my first daughter the second I did not marry COurt could nto annul because a child was involved but under table it is written absolute disolvement of legitamate marriage The judge that married us found out who the father was and his firends and he said come back in the office those are up on murder your still single hun. No priest wouldmarry me, not the right man for me or my father.
SO paternity clinic is going to help me with my final offspring, most men my age have 5 kids now adult and child ages, so I willbe doing a sperm banking of my doctors choice for a father for my last child 3rd but it may come out twins or triplets I dont know. I have growing pains I will experience so I am waiting to see what happens in th next couple years.
This way my other daughters fathers will go to prison for fraudulant policy claims on me and my daughters because the children me and the doctor make at the paternity clinic will come as priority over riding all my daughters fathers families acocutns on me and my duaghters and if any thing happens to us MURDER charges added
Hi Jammmie Tard!!!!! How the heck have you been? Been ride'n the train to retard town I suppose. What do you tards do for fun?
BACK STABBERS OF USA

Smithfield, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Imagine that: Ten weeks ago, America was four votes away from the Senate giving our Second Amendment Constitutional rights over to the United Nations!

Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so donít tell me thereís not a wit of difference between the two parties!

Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

BACK STABBERS

OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP THESE SENATORS HATE THE USA CONSTITIONAL!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

BACK STABBERS OF USA wrote:
Imagine that: Ten weeks ago, America was four votes away from the Senate giving our Second Amendment Constitutional rights over to the United Nations!
Here are the 46 U.S. senators (44 Democrats, 2 Independents) who had voted to surrender our Constitutional rights to the UN. Note that there is not a single Republican among the 46 traitors, so donít tell me thereís not a wit of difference between the two parties!
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennet (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)
BACK STABBERS
OBAMA AND HIS SHEEP THESE SENATORS HATE THE USA CONSTITIONAL!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...
What vote are you talking about? If you mean that we wanted the world to accept the disabilities act. So that there wold be access for diabled people all over the world. Is that it wingnut?
POLITICALLY EDUCATED

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 2, 2013

Please remove this post; it's obsolete and irrelevant
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Jammmie Tard!!!!! How the heck have you been? Been ride'n the train to retard town I suppose. What do you tards do for fun?
We go to the OCurt house and State Geneology headqaurters in town and look up Dowlesville, and put in a petition for yoru city funds for abuse of other towns men and women and vote you are not legally competant to Vote on man counsil and that surrounding towns have your town money and funds to support people in yoru city since they proven your local men or not sane and competant to work with any FUNDS regarding human life.

Then your men hunt you down for us and deal with you as a legal system personally.
The Hand That Feeds You

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
What vote are you talking about? If you mean that we wanted the world to accept the disabilities act. So that there wold be access for diabled people all over the world. Is that it wingnut?
Wold be access for diabled,,,,,,Bahahahahahahahah ahhahahaha,,,,,, Hey spell this,,,,,,,,, RETARD!!!!!
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
We go to the OCurt house and State Geneology headqaurters in town and look up Dowlesville, and put in a petition for yoru city funds for abuse of other towns men and women and vote you are not legally competant to Vote on man counsil and that surrounding towns have your town money and funds to support people in yoru city since they proven your local men or not sane and competant to work with any FUNDS regarding human life.
Then your men hunt you down for us and deal with you as a legal system personally.
Please take some kind of meds[leagal or otherwise].
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

The Hand That Feeds You wrote:
<quoted text> Wold be access for diabled,,,,,,Bahahahahahahahah ahhahahaha,,,,,, Hey spell this,,,,,,,,, RETARD!!!!!
Spell "disabled" you moron better yet spell "would"
Rightous

Racine, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Spell "disabled" you moron better yet spell "would"
OMG don't ask him to do that. He's liable to spell it as "wood"
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

IT'S SEPTember 4 the one year anniversary of ERIN SALMON's litte DRUNKEN DRIVING ACCIDENT THAT ALMOST KILLED JOSH ALBERT WELL LET'S SEE A YEAR AGO ERIN SALMON WAS FRESH OUT OF COLLEGE HAD A GREAT JOB HER WHILe life ahead of her thn shE WENT TO THE LANDMARK BAR FOR IMPORT NIGHT AND SPENT 3 HOURS THERE DRINKING AND SMOKING JOINTS THEN SHE LEFT WITH HER BOYFRIEND WHO DIDN'T STOP HER AND SHE CRASHED INTO JOSHUA ALBERT ON SEPT. 5 2012 NOW ERIN SALMON IS IN THE WISCONSIN PRISON SYSTEM INCARCERATED AN INMATE WALTER WILLIAMS HAS PROBABLY GOT ANOTHER GIRL FORGOT ABOUT POOR LITTLE LOCKED UP ERIN NOW LET'S SEE MOST 24 YEAR OLD GIRLS CAN CHAT ON THEIR IPHONES NOT ERIN SALMON SHE HAS TO USE A PRISON PAYPHONE MOST YOUNG WOMEN CAN POOP IN PRIVATE CLOSE THE RESTRROM DOOR NOT ERIN SALMON SHE HAS TO CRAP WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE MOST GIRLS HAVE BOYFRIENDS NOT ERIN SALMON she has to have lesbiAN SEX HAS TO BED DOWN EVERY NIGHT WITH A CRIMINAL MOST YOUNG WOMEN IN MILWAUKEE AREN'T CAGED EVERY NIGHT ERIN SALMON'S CO-workers at the milwaukee ATHELETIC CLUB KNOW SHE'S IN PRISON MOST YOUNG WOMEN CAN BE WITH THEIR FRIENDS AND FAMILY NOT ERIN SALMON SHE HAS CORRECTIONAL OFFICERS INSPECTING HER ORFACES FOR CONTRABAND MOST GIRLS COULD ASSOCIATE WITH FELONS LIKE EMINEM AND SNOOP LION NOT ERIN SALMON SHE WON'T BE ABLE TO ASSOCIATE WITH KNOWN FELONS WON'T BE ABLE TO GO TO CANADA EITHER
KIng Who Tee

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you climb up into the retard tree with all the other throw backs,,,,,,, sweet.
KIng Who Tee

Rio, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 4, 2013

Aaron Salmon wrote:
ERIN SALMON IS A GREAT PERSON. WHEN I SEE ERIN SALMON ,I WANT TO BE ERIN SALMON.
Maybe you could be a organ grinder's monkey Bahahahahahahah!!!!!!! Go to another thread LOUZER.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ERIN MAE SALMON: WAKEUP. 5 A.M.--ERIN SALMON WAKES UP IN HER PRISON CELL/CAGE WITH HER CELLMATE SHEMEKA. IT'S OFF TO THE SHOWERS TO BATHE NAKED WITH 30 OTHER INMATES, THEN OFF TO BREAKFAST TO EAT TAXPAYER-PAID FOR PRISON SLOP. THEN IT'S TIME FOR TE DAILY CAVITY SEARCH: ''SPREAD YOUR BUTTOCKS,'' COMMANDS THE CORRECTIONAL OFFICER. ERIN SALMON COMPLIES. THE CO HAS NO SYMPATHY FOR ERIN SALMON: I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU LOOKING SAD.'' YOU SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT THAT BEFORE YOU DRANK ALL THAT BOOZE AND SMOKED WEED AND GOT BEHIND THE WHEEL.'' NOW YOU LOCKED UP IN HERE AND I'M LOOKING UP YOUR BUTT.'' ERIN SALMON GOES TO HER LOWLY PRISON JOB OF WASHING CLOTHES FOR 40 CENTS A DAY. 'I WAS A FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR A YEAR AGO,'' ERIN SALMON SAYS. I WISH I WAS THERE NOW.'' A GIRL WHO WAS UNDER ERIN SALMON IS THE NEW MANAGER, AND THAT GIRL'S TAXES ARE PAYING TO FEED AND HOUSE ERIN SALMON. THE GUARDS LOOK AT ERIN SALMON WITH CONTEMPT. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO GOT ON THE HIGHWAY DRUNK AND ENDANGERED LIVES. YOU A PIECE OF SHIT.''ERIN SALMON returns to the cellblock; anOTHER STRIP-SEARCH ENSUES. ERIN SALMON'S RECTUM, VAGINA AND MOUTH ARE SEARCHED. SHE THEN EATS DINNER, MORE TAXPAYER PAID FOR PRISON SLOP.'' I HAD A BOYFRIEND A YEAR AGO,'' ERIN SALMON TELLS SHEMEKA. ''WELL, YOU AIN'T GOT A BOYFRIEND NO MORE. HE DONE MOVED ON.'' HE CAN'T BE WITH YOU, HE GOIN' BE WITH SOMEONE HE CAN BE WITH IN THE FREEWORLD.'' ''I'M YOUR BOYFRIEND NOW.'' ERIN SALMON GRIMLY ACKNOWLEDGES THE REALITY. ''I'M TURNING 25 NEXT MONTH,'' ERIN SALMON SAYS. 'I STILL DON'T FELL SORRY FOR YO' ASS,'' SAYS A GUARD. YOU DROVE DRUNK AND RUINED THAT MAN'S LIFE.''ALL 'CAUSE YOU WANTED TO DRANK AND SMOKE WEED.'' YO' FRIENDS DON'T CARE ABOUT YO' ASS. THEY OUT THERE HAVING FUN. 9 P.M., LIGHTS OUT. ERIN SALMON WEEPS. HER CELLIE/GIRLFRIEND SHEMEKA COMFORTS HER AN THEY ENGAGE IN LESBIAN SEX. 'IMMA MAKE YOU FORGET ABOUT YO' BOYFRIEND,'' SAYS SHEMEKA.A DAY IN THE LIFE OF ERIN MAE SALMON, WHO GRADUATED FROM UWM LAST YEAR AND IS NOW WASHING DISHES IN A PRISON KITCHEN.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Rightous wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG don't ask him to do that. He's liable to spell it as "wood"
Poor old boy likes livin' in the past. Like 2010- wake up moron 2114 is about to happen.
Aaron Salmon Two

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Aaron Salmon wrote:
I love Erin Salmon,cuz she is a wonderful person. If I could only have half the brains of Erin Salmon I would be happy. I wish I was I jail,cuz then everyone would want to see me crapping on the floor and rolling in it.
Oh you're fine it's the rest of the world that's messed up. Go to a thread for freaks -n- lou-zers!!!!!!
Woldy Two

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Diabled,,,,,,,,,, Bahahahahahaahhaahahah!!!!!!!! Woldy!!!!!!!!!
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2013

Aaron Salmon Two wrote:
<quoted text> Oh you're fine it's the rest of the world that's messed up. Go to a thread for freaks -n- lou-zers!!!!!!
I thought that was exactly where I was, Douchebag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug 22 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Pro People 2,234
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Phox - 'Phox' Jul '14 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1

Search the Poynette Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Columbia County was issued at August 27 at 3:18PM CDT

•••
•••
Poynette Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Poynette Jobs

•••