scunty walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6761 Jul 8, 2013
The Great WTW wrote:
<quoted text> OK You're fine.I understand now.
Is that any tard way to talk to the man that owns you? Bahahahahahahahahahaha
scunty walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6762 Jul 9, 2013
The Great WTW wrote:
<quoted text> OK You're fine.I understand now.
I have to go and spend my money now. I hope your kids don't mind if I spend their inheritence. Oh, sorry you have no balls so you must have adopted.50 grand a year,I'm loving life. The house is paid for,and we own 2-count 'em two very late model cars. And a vacation home up north,so go to work, and someday you too may be successful.You selrighteous asswipe. Bahahahahahahahaha

P.S. I forgot about my toys,the 17 foot boat and the smaller 14ft boat my 4wheeler and all my guns and fishing equipment.
So go and suck some corporate balls and try to get your government support for your useless failing business,corporate gov't teat boy. Bahahahahahaha
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6763 Jul 9, 2013
scunty walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go and spend my money now. I hope your kids don't mind if I spend their inheritence. Oh, sorry you have no balls so you must have adopted.50 grand a year,I'm loving life. The house is paid for,and we own 2-count 'em two very late model cars. And a vacation home up north,so go to work, and someday you too may be successful.You selrighteous asswipe. Bahahahahahahahaha
P.S. I forgot about my toys,the 17 foot boat and the smaller 14ft boat my 4wheeler and all my guns and fishing equipment.
So go and suck some corporate balls and try to get your government support for your useless failing business,corporate gov't teat boy. Bahahahahahaha
And by Law you are only entitled to 2 motor vehicles(a car a boat, a truck a plane etc), and regardless if married that does Not allow you 4 as a couple either. Laws to each purchase laws of contraband, laws of property and accumulation hoarding, etc. It isn't a IRS review, it is a federal review for hoarding and contraband which is worse, IRS comes with them on the house evaluations.

And if you were not of a blood line or a baby swap etc, or if your mom lied and told your dad the child was his but she ceated, was raped, or sperm banked it at a paternity clinic or Covance, NOT YOUR Property by law either, Not your real father, and if you have a Deceased mom it costs money to find you genetics, and then you have to take those matters to court to attempt to get 25% of your real fathers accounts, while they REMOVE you from the property you thought you inherited but you did not....

Sad information..

Other sad information is FBI and CIA and other secret Service is by law assigned to every LEGAL civilian, DA files FBI and other Surgeon Gernal records taken into consideration. By now it is like 1-2 people in every city of each state around the world, More like 2 million agents to 1 human period. even MY OWN agent will be executed in line up for permitteing me harm and my police reports and Judical malpractice, and surgeon general records is proof I was harmed and they did nothing to prevent it. I cant wait I hope they do their "sentenceing" LIVE AT FIVE

You should see my bone xrays and nervous and muscular system They are good as dead and I do not put myself in harms way LOCAL POLICE assigned to protect me Partook and paid civilian felons fugatives at large to harm. I hope they die in prison for their crimes.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6765 Jul 9, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
And by Law you are only entitled to 2 motor vehicles(a car a boat, a truck a plane etc), and regardless if married that does Not allow you 4 as a couple either. Laws to each purchase laws of contraband, laws of property and accumulation hoarding, etc. It isn't a IRS review, it is a federal review for hoarding and contraband which is worse, IRS comes with them on the house evaluations.
And if you were not of a blood line or a baby swap etc, or if your mom lied and told your dad the child was his but she ceated, was raped, or sperm banked it at a paternity clinic or Covance, NOT YOUR Property by law either, Not your real father, and if you have a Deceased mom it costs money to find you genetics, and then you have to take those matters to court to attempt to get 25% of your real fathers accounts, while they REMOVE you from the property you thought you inherited but you did not....
Sad information..
Other sad information is FBI and CIA and other secret Service is by law assigned to every LEGAL civilian, DA files FBI and other Surgeon Gernal records taken into consideration. By now it is like 1-2 people in every city of each state around the world, More like 2 million agents to 1 human period. even MY OWN agent will be executed in line up for permitteing me harm and my police reports and Judical malpractice, and surgeon general records is proof I was harmed and they did nothing to prevent it. I cant wait I hope they do their "sentenceing" LIVE AT FIVE
You should see my bone xrays and nervous and muscular system They are good as dead and I do not put myself in harms way LOCAL POLICE assigned to protect me Partook and paid civilian felons fugatives at large to harm. I hope they die in prison for their crimes.
Hi jammmie,are you still a Tard???? Can you spell Tard. Can you say I'm jammmie the Tard.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6766 Jul 9, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hi jammmie,are you still a Tard???? Can you spell Tard. Can you say I'm jammmie the Tard.
Are you brain dead? Ironic but it is the legal medical term for a brian chmebr that is active:

Slander Lying and name calling comes from 1 brain chamber, if you do it so freely you are brian dead they can check thru lazer diagnostic the nerve behind the eye to make that determination if the nerve has electrical feed or not and will reignite or close it down for you.

Lazer surgery I had at 8 years old, hurts, feels like rubber bands are slapping you in the eyeball, the patronization aggitated me the most, repetative sequence and sound I flipped the Drs table tray we had 7 more sequences to comply with, he was glad I walked the other direction to shake it off before sitting back down. My fahter was on the phone conferece form work as the DR needed a parent to attend, They had me over PA during surgery at Thorstad Chevrolet.
Your stupid Gov walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6767 Jul 9, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hi jammmie,are you still a Tard???? Can you spell Tard. Can you say I'm jammmie the Tard.
New name for you Corporate Coward. Corporate gov't teat tard.
Abe Froman

Milwaukee, WI

#6769 Jul 10, 2013
WTF are you all talking about. You all need to get of the computer and go for a walk. I think sitting in the room all day on the computer smelling your own farts has rotted your brains. You all are frickin idiots. Both sides need to get a life!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6771 Jul 11, 2013
Abe Froman wrote:
WTF are you all talking about. You all need to get of the computer and go for a walk. I think sitting in the room all day on the computer smelling your own farts has rotted your brains. You all are frickin idiots. Both sides need to get a life!
That would be Neurological failure and disruptions, over exposure to online and computer graffics. As like psycho command or self hypnosis and life can chage reality as if on drugs and you live the programs of research or the same amount of time of online exposure. Not a psychosis, Neuro failure. People go to the wrong Dr and they will misclassfiy your symptoms and give, anti-anxiety, anti-depressents, anti-psychotics, and those medications will cause brain death leading to your death if you did not have what medication is being used for as well as organ failure and irratic heart palputations, they a Dr will misclassfiy and schedule for surgery that is not legal or necessary which will lead to disruptions of life and death as well.
Zipptard Too

Rio, WI

#6772 Jul 11, 2013
Your stupid Gov walker wrote:
<quoted text>
New name for you Corporate Coward. Corporate gov't teat tard.
Everyone should be a parasite like me. I'm up to 678 lb's and have'nt been able to rollover on my on for years. I don't pay taxes cuz I'm a useless parasite,throwback,retard. I have never none a thing to improve or contribute to the society I live in. I make lots of money crying and butt licking. I'm cowardly in nature and very jealous of people who make thier own way in the world. I am Zippytard. NURSE!!!NURSE!!!!I just crapped on myself again.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6773 Jul 12, 2013
Zipptard Too wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone should be a parasite like me. I'm up to 678 lb's and have'nt been able to rollover on my on for years. I don't pay taxes cuz I'm a useless parasite,throwback,retard. I have never none a thing to improve or contribute to the society I live in. I make lots of money crying and butt licking. I'm cowardly in nature and very jealous of people who make thier own way in the world. I am Zippytard. NURSE!!!NURSE!!!!I just crapped on myself again.
Sad to read. Did you know obesity was legal to have gastrial bypass and stomach staples, 10 years ago? It was a war on obesity and weight loss drugs were permitted as well for perscription? The Bypass they cut out several FEET of your intestinal track, you lose so much weight from surgery, stool is blocked within. Only leaving you 3 feet I think the intestinal track weighed about 8 pounds with no stool in it as well.

Raspberry seeds (dose of raspberries is no more then 7 berries per eating) and try not to eat monthly every other 3 months 7 is appropriate.) Brain can not register the plant in the tiny seeds, and will shut down functioning of you digestive organs for months causing blockage and obesity back load of decomposing poop that causes blood disease and death.

Milk causes artificail stomach linings, and will swell stomach, it is used for poisen or cleaning supplies as the mucous lining inacts as a second stomach lining and prevents the poisen into blood stream to vomit out. ALways loved people, But most women do it on purpose with raspberry tarts etc to kill you for the policies.... Hated women around my men.

Cheeze does the same as milk.

YEAST in bread will swell in your stomach too.

Momentum momentum momentun never lose bodily movement.

They can stimulate digestive failures and over eating compulsions by stimulating a counter brain chamber LAZER SHOTS BEHIND THE EYEBALL Brain surgery...

Copy this and question Dr on your options.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6774 Jul 12, 2013
Alright gentlemen DATING LAWS< AND ENGAGEMENT LAWS violations in court.

Keep all reciepts people. And photo the gifts from You and YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY

In court I would get all the clothes, I bought my boyfriends, all the darts, pool sticks, car radios, shoes, gold jewelry, drums, guitars, fishing and work equiptment, cigarrette, food rent and accomidations, and gas money back.

A boyfriend of man may win a couple packs of cigarretes and a 12 pack of pop. Never bought me anything that accoutns for my purchases except a payshop piece of junk jewlery or a child edition of cocktail earings... Whoopie, OR Brandy coke

worhtless crap they were BUT remember the people I dated, and NEVER affilaite with them again. All their stuff the girls swooned overm hair styles clothes equiptment jobs, I GOT THAT FOR THEM SO is your kid a B DYKE wanting a date with my nickle dime spending spree... SAD topic ladies, you really were trash too regardless pretty little things. Well prettier then me, think of all the GIRLS that fiananced a man to permit him to spend on you, without those girls you have nothing and that leads to house robberies and grand thefts. And since your the new ones demanding spending DA FILES look like yoru dudes.

Nobody sets up meetings these days to meet with DA JUDGE AND SURGEON GENERAL to work on charges or have acknowledgemnt to charges of their PARTNERS CRIMES OR yoru own, IDIOTS file copies into your as a bonnie and CLyde couple crime spree

DOes anyone want a legal lifepartner? or have a comparible file to my own? And even some crimes I will pay your time off and bid for lesser charges for house arrest without probation and do community service to dissolve file of contents. Although any crime agaisnt someone or their property, regardless to consolodate yoru file, that party still has rights to accoutnability settlements.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6775 Jul 14, 2013
Scott Walker we love you,live long stay strong.

Since: Mar 12

Two Rivers, WI

#6776 Jul 14, 2013
Here is a point to ponder the Democrats are try to ban hollow point bullets and piston grip guns also if they have a thumb hole in the stock they want it band also. My black powder has a thumb hole stock and I use hollow point lead slug. So will that make me a criminal if I use it during deer season. My opinion is guns dont kill people people kill. You cant put blame on the gun. If that's the case my daughter should be able to blame here miss spelled word on her spelling test on her pencil. Just looking at this on another side. Im not saying things need to stay the way they are just use some common sense.. Hunters arent going to be very effective with wrist rockets and daisy bb guns. Just my take on .. Thank you..
Jon O

Rhinelander, WI

#6777 Jul 15, 2013
When are you going to stop reenacting the 2010 gubernatorial election???
Jammmie Tard

Rio, WI

#6778 Jul 16, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Keep all reciepts people. And photo the gifts from You and YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY
In court I would get all the clothes, I bought my boyfriends, all the darts, pool sticks, car radios, shoes, gold jewelry, drums, guitars, fishing and work equiptment, cigarrette, food rent and accomidations, and gas money back.
A boyfriend of man may win a couple packs of cigarretes and a 12 pack of pop. Never bought me anything that accoutns for my purchases except a payshop piece of junk jewlery or a child edition of cocktail earings... Whoopie, OR Brandy coke
worhtless crap they were BUT remember the people I dated, and NEVER affilaite with them again. All their stuff the girls swooned overm hair styles clothes equiptment jobs, I GOT THAT FOR THEM SO is your kid a B DYKE wanting a date with my nickle dime spending spree... SAD topic ladies, you really were trash too regardless pretty little things. Well prettier then me, think of all the GIRLS that fiananced a man to permit him to spend on you, without those girls you have nothing and that leads to house robberies and grand thefts. And since your the new ones demanding spending DA FILES look like yoru dudes.
Nobody sets up meetings these days to meet with DA JUDGE AND SURGEON GENERAL to work on charges or have acknowledgemnt to charges of their PARTNERS CRIMES OR yoru own, IDIOTS file copies into your as a bonnie and CLyde couple crime spree
DOes anyone want a legal lifepartner? or have a comparible file to my own? And even some crimes I will pay your time off and bid for lesser charges for house arrest without probation and do community service to dissolve file of contents. Although any crime agaisnt someone or their property, regardless to consolodate yoru file, that party still has rights to accoutnability settlements.
Hi jambo, I read thru your FBI file, all it said was "Tard,Way Bad Tard".
Your stupid Gov walker

Eau Claire, WI

#6779 Jul 17, 2013
jones7067 wrote:
Here is a point to ponder the Democrats are try to ban hollow point bullets and piston grip guns also if they have a thumb hole in the stock they want it band also. My black powder has a thumb hole stock and I use hollow point lead slug. So will that make me a criminal if I use it during deer season. My opinion is guns dont kill people people kill. You cant put blame on the gun. If that's the case my daughter should be able to blame here miss spelled word on her spelling test on her pencil. Just looking at this on another side. Im not saying things need to stay the way they are just use some common sense.. Hunters arent going to be very effective with wrist rockets and daisy bb guns. Just my take on .. Thank you..
Misspelling is inherited
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6780 Jul 17, 2013
Jammmie Tard wrote:
<quoted text>Hi jambo, I read thru your FBI file, all it said was "Tard,Way Bad Tard".
HI asz guess what... SO DID I!

Dad is military retiree IDIOT I have special privlage to Stats, my file, His after death or prior if he so choses to share, and DA records.

What did you think it said?

2 DUI misdemenor traffic violation 2 months jail in Huber let out in 4 days for good behavior.

Thats my only crime idiot

YES I AM MENTALLY RETARDED I was injured in life, not birthed so I dont have mutated birth defective appearence or behaviors of one.

Yes I am Devlopmentally Disabled, I have more then 12 brian chambers open then a normal person of USA people think ADD no I am not interested in what you have to say I can make my own observations and dont need you to faulter a speech or arrest or report, I rememebr details to link people like you to the seen of the crime and how you enticed or threatened me or my family bodily harm to faulter police report GO TO PRISON

Yes I am Traumantic Birth Injury, One from Infancy cousin Steve Otto, and Uncle Jeff hand prints from Skull squeezing form childhood

Mom had Post Partum Depression; so for her crime against me I had oxegen depletion to the brain

and Danny Barsness tried to kill me on his 2 story roof downtown madison when I was 6 he was 16. I lived.

Several head injuries in Wisconsin

Several head injuries in Alaska, Lethal blows

On INternational profile for anyone around me warrents immediate invetigations, for kidnapping a adult if I am in a wake coma form manipulations to head games..

Im still smarter and better looking then YOUR HORE and Im 44 I get to enter Special Olympics and by law I am in charge of a couple VFW posts ELKS, Knights of Columbus and Viking Arms meaning My fello can play band whenever he likes and get paid by me.

Most retards and their families get pissed their retard takes money to look relatively decent in public, MY Disabilities surpass theres and I can mantain myself go to college obtain degree and enter Special Olympics for state or nation in classifications.

All my art or things I make enter in retard TBI classfication all contest for disabled how is your crack head HORE going to win over mine, you selling her opn the side.

Damn people like you piss me off leave me alone before my derogatory rebuttle becomes slanderous.
Too Tardy

Oconto Falls, WI

#6781 Jul 18, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
HI asz guess what... SO DID I!
Dad is military retiree IDIOT I have special privlage to Stats, my file, His after death or prior if he so choses to share, and DA records.
What did you think it said?
2 DUI misdemenor traffic violation 2 months jail in Huber let out in 4 days for good behavior.
Thats my only crime idiot
YES I AM MENTALLY RETARDED I was injured in life, not birthed so I dont have mutated birth defective appearence or behaviors of one.
Yes I am Devlopmentally Disabled, I have more then 12 brian chambers open then a normal person of USA people think ADD no I am not interested in what you have to say I can make my own observations and dont need you to faulter a speech or arrest or report, I rememebr details to link people like you to the seen of the crime and how you enticed or threatened me or my family bodily harm to faulter police report GO TO PRISON
Yes I am Traumantic Birth Injury, One from Infancy cousin Steve Otto, and Uncle Jeff hand prints from Skull squeezing form childhood
Mom had Post Partum Depression; so for her crime against me I had oxegen depletion to the brain
and Danny Barsness tried to kill me on his 2 story roof downtown madison when I was 6 he was 16. I lived.
Several head injuries in Wisconsin
Several head injuries in Alaska, Lethal blows
On INternational profile for anyone around me warrents immediate invetigations, for kidnapping a adult if I am in a wake coma form manipulations to head games..
Im still smarter and better looking then YOUR HORE and Im 44 I get to enter Special Olympics and by law I am in charge of a couple VFW posts ELKS, Knights of Columbus and Viking Arms meaning My fello can play band whenever he likes and get paid by me.
Most retards and their families get pissed their retard takes money to look relatively decent in public, MY Disabilities surpass theres and I can mantain myself go to college obtain degree and enter Special Olympics for state or nation in classifications.
All my art or things I make enter in retard TBI classfication all contest for disabled how is your crack head HORE going to win over mine, you selling her opn the side.
Damn people like you piss me off leave me alone before my derogatory rebuttle becomes slanderous.
You have told us all over -n- over -n- over that you are brain dead. OK!!!!!! we get it!!!!! you're a Tard. This thread is about the great job our Gov. Scott Walker is doing. This thread is not about your mental Retardation. Go away Tard,Go away Tard,Go away Tard!!!!!! Go find a thread for retards. You will find Zipp there.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6782 Jul 19, 2013
Too Tardy wrote:
<quoted text>You have told us all over -n- over -n- over that you are brain dead. OK!!!!!! we get it!!!!! you're a Tard. This thread is about the great job our Gov. Scott Walker is doing. This thread is not about your mental Retardation. Go away Tard,Go away Tard,Go away Tard!!!!!! Go find a thread for retards. You will find Zipp there.
Hey anis puss>>>
The thread is about a Governor with credtials for Wisconsin People, MEaning they have to be expert authroity on Wisconsin peoples cares, I am one here, and if any harm is in my DA FILE OR SURGEON GERNAL RECORDS it is PROOF OF AUDIT OF PRIOR ADMINISTRATIONS AND TO PUT PRIOR ADMINISTYRATION in prison for permitting harm and malpracitce on a citizne anmd founding family of state privliage IDIOT
YOUR PEROSNAL BIO is the only thing they have to bid to CONGRESS to rally money for cares in state you idiot. Everything else is systmeatic computer roll over contracts. WHy must we explain this to each person was their own parents freakin retarded or idiots, I have a magnitude of conditions to my injuries and am disabled and actualy a docuemtned mental retard in the state and I am not as ignorent as you you freakin CRACK HEAD oh that right you dont smoke or snort you pour it in your drink so it doesnt register on face or blood for testing to keep your repute appear a bit more preserved YOUR SICK
OAKY now back to ME and my FAMILY 70% of human populous of STATE I had a fish bone stuck in my throat and could nto get it out, I was able to push it sideways only. MEriter had me get XRAYS and felt bad with all the bone shard and broken debris but that is other DRS MALPRACTICE and still released me... But I had to get some crap liposode or something sprayed in my nose and down my throat, and they brought in a camera long worm looking thing and light, The bone dislodged after I came out of xray so he could not find it after all and gave a chest specialist if it gets stuck there, and stuck that thing in my nose and down my throat, I freaked out during procedure and pushed him away and tried jerking the thing out myself FORGET IT LEAVE IT IN a puncture hole and a scratch remained I am fine now though.
He liked my response, and disconfort, proof I am not a cocaine fene. OR with the spray I would have relapse and had like a psychic high to the numb, but nope I freaked out It was fine for well I wasnt doing well for him but I did not hurt him or the equiptment so he was happy aboout that.
Too Much Tard

Rio, WI

#6783 Jul 19, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Pulleeezzz!!!!! no more rambling jabberwocky tard talk,enuff is enuff already,get the nurse and ask for more meds. Smoke a joint,,,,no wait!!!! smoke ten joints,you flip noodle nut job.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prosecutor: Alderman admits to stealing cigars ... (Feb '09) Mar '15 That guy 14
News News Guide: A quick look at Wisconsin elections Dec '14 Citizen 2
News Jeff Kozlowski Fined 7,500 in WI (May '08) Dec '14 Citizen 117
Debate: Occupy Wall St - Baraboo, WI (Apr '12) Dec '14 Mike 2
sexual harrassment at local restaurant (Jan '09) Dec '14 Mike 5
isnt it time for Obama to admit he lost control... (Jun '13) Dec '14 mitt the snitt 2
News Baraboo city union workers cry foul over sandba... (Jul '08) Dec '14 Mike 5
More from around the web

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]