Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG hahaha
I worked at Concourse Htoel in the 1990s and early 2000s IT IS true GOVERNOR Thompson set up Tuesday thru Thursday mass orgies and fully stock liquar and drug contents, and several vacant rooms for those that wanted to slumber it off or use it for sex. 6th floor dirty board rooms. Sperm all over those rooms for his parties, He indicated that was extra civilian accounts and they deserve a party as well for the vote.
I never went me and his personal body guard used to sit in the landing and laugh it off I was in mortified disbelief he said no its open to all in Wisconsin walk in for a peak....
In the garbage was computer numerical sequences, for TV disruptiona nd reconfiguration and some WISCONSIN COMPUTER MAINFRAME DOWN LOADS< It is delivered by contract of junk pick up, not allowed to steal 1 piece, The junkyard owner finds you and taps to retrieve informaiton at Yesturdays bar witnessed by CC RIDER ICK Junkyard man has a computer engineer and they type out the sequence for Wisconsin Activities and get paid for the computer translation in journalisation and redistributed to Governor and buyers. Japan worked on that in Middleton with the Particle feed disruptor, it intercepts TV AND RADIO and runs its own panel and presentation, so for NAtioanl Alerts and laws WE HAVE NO affiliation of Gvoernment affaris or contacts, MOCK replica role playing game, The FOTRA gets a copy of your signature and confiscates mail routers and governmental contact and fed NO LAWS< no VOTING no nothing coming to yoru homes Grants for research or proeprty, BUt your signZAture and blood test proved to nation and Internationals that they PAID YOU REGARDLESS you never seen yoru money or proerty in yoru life... Each huamn has at least 1/4 acre, with a fortune of a find in on or above their land plus finance of $2100 a month and interest accoutns, IRS REFUSES TO INFORM BUT THEY ALSO REFUSE TO TAX YO so you at least have knowledge you ahd something... NOTHING We are kidnapped and stolen from daily
Nobody does nothing legally
Marriage license $25
Judge or PRiest $50
Standard customary tip $200
Judge has rings in his desk drawer from $50 to 2500 some they pick up at auctions others get thrown at the judge in court to run like hell from divorced spouse....
Your party costs what? Fine Linens at a local good will died any color Less then $25 for linenes and dye for tables or curtains
Reception food Potato salad, hotdogs, brats, hamburgars chicken ribs and that is how much?
INVITE THE WHOEL TOWN and dont forget banks and delegate officals and religious officails IT SHOULD BE A BLAST counting the card box cash ALONE because as a couple you funded yourself with what????
2 weeks of lawn mows and a partime job for a hell of a picnic....
Family makes you feel owned and repo all your gifts and steal the money from the box, LOVE yeah right your whole life is taken as you make it, maybe family by blood but unlawful and no honor theifs and abusers, Definately NOT A FRIEND
Building a house is cheaper then buying a house.$45,000 for a 2 bedroom ranch home with basement and a 1/16th of a acre at least. Payemnt used to go up to 60 years, PARK BANK indicates only 30 year mortgages now. If not bad criedt or no crdit, WELL MY credit check I have to have $5000 in the bank for the loan. Plus IM TBI so it has to be legal accounting by international rates MEANING with My trauamtic BRain Injury YOu paid $250,000 for your home, and I would pay $2500 neat eh
People make ,life seem so abusivley hard
I am sorry I called you a Tard. You seem more like a Tard. Baaahahahahahahahahah!!!!!! TARD!!!!!
Mohammed-Scotty- Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Your Master Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Scott Walker will tell you what to do and when you may or may not do it. Now wieght for your orders Zipptard spaztick throwback. Old Scotty kicked those teachers right in thier fat little pay checks....Kick'em good....Baaaaahahahahahahahah! !!!!!! Dance for your Goverment teat welfare check.....DANCE I say,DANCE for your king,Scotty. Dance Little Zippy.
You obviously own a business,I can tell by the entitled attitude you have. You see the people that just work for a living,honestly and with conviction ,just don't match up to your pious self. That is what is wrong you entitled little brat. By the way I worked all my life and am retired. Did a good job too. Now we have only 50 grand a year to travel and go out to eat and buy just about anything we want. And guess what asswipe , we don't pay taxes. Bahahahahahahaha have a stroke teatard. Go to work you sniveling little entitled asswipe, I'm going fishin" Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Mohammed-Scotty- Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously own a business,I can tell by the entitled attitude you have. You see the people that just work for a living,honestly and with conviction ,just don't match up to your pious self. That is what is wrong you entitled little brat. By the way I worked all my life and am retired. Did a good job too. Now we have only 50 grand a year to travel and go out to eat and buy just about anything we want. And guess what asswipe , we don't pay taxes. Bahahahahahahaha have a stroke teatard. Go to work you sniveling little entitled asswipe, I'm going fishin" Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
DID you work all your life?

Careful how you answer that.. Nothing to brag about...

You have assigned LAND and $2100 a month from the day of your birth. You get paid about $45,000 a year for a livlihood and research grant for gathering, water registries, mineral, decomposed plants and species on the land, a blood test or diagnostic sample from the bone marrow to determine if it is in the air mineral or water sources, and a timeline as to how often death occurs on the property.

BY LAW you didnt work shit LAZY American BUT a Friends of the Royal Assembly (FOTRA) once called Friends of the Royal Family has rejected permit of comprehension or applications accoutnibility and other, to your land and $.

Secertary of USA has to order Your Examination and US SUPREME COURT entry for a life accountability review and suit. That position will make the appointment for you all the Doctors and Federal investigations are across the street from the White House on Pennsylvania Ave. FOOT PRINTS have to match the first day of your birth, Blood tests, Body scans for Abuse the STATE PERMITTED AUTHORIZATION OF HARM AND RAPE AND INJURY and must be fined for your harm, State Assumes accoutnability or you would have been paid and STATE would have persued jail and charges of any JOB that permitted you harm without report and arrest. BIG $ and you get to sell some family land and assume life in another location on Witness protection for 2 years. People will go to jail and dead off your name "legally".... And State goes without funding for anything for YEARS into the future except for Disaster relief and Emergence provisions. NEAT CELEBRITY CIVILIAN ALTHOUGH

GOSSIP FIRST Hilary said" I dont care whose listening to my call I'm excited for you cousin, so when are you coming for your review, Your a big hit in Washington right now, they have been talking about you and your file for the last 2 weeks, Are you scared or excited?"

"more like exhausted, nothing to be scared of I was a Tramatic Brain Injury since infancy and then injuries in life, I hold no crime, just trying to stay safe and see things I want to do without others obstructing or stalking or profiling or harming me again, I'm tired"

Something like that... was our conversation...

To accept a JOB off "your" property it must be baby sitting, dog walking, lawn mowing, grocery shopper, or other odds and ends jobs; outside of things you make and create for sales... OR you are stripped of being in CIlivilan calissification laws and forfeit your human rights.... you are not a Civilian while working on someones paycheck, no human rights apply any longer.. Clause to each law when entered in court it is so contraversaly patronizing, Only way the law works is if YOU enter it or a attorney, BUT DEFENSE is not allowed on streets to faulter a officer of arrest that is criminal charges against you.

And it is a wonderufl life being legal..

Each 1/16th of a acre, and the grass in the side walk cracks, and trimming hedges is $20 for 2 1/2 hours of labor

Cleaning a old womens toilet and emptying out the under side of the kitchen sink $20

Babysitting must be at least minimum wage of State although it is only $2.50 for additional child of your own....

Running to do groceries for someone that has a inability use your common sense Good life
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Did you see that women in USA TODAY Her child died at 14 Years old, and they have reintroduced the case, as "SHE" exhumed the body for autopsy, and it proved NOT HER CHILD, SHE oreder the body to be tested, pleading she never believed that DEAD BOY was hers, now they are on a manhunt for her child again...

SHE ordered it, she is to old and from a time of baby swapping crimes in the 1940s-1960s her son was never her son, she raised someone eleses and now is hunting for her own, but did they have DNA in life to proof, If not then she would be indicted as the babyswaper nobody in their right mind would not have DNA tests on self and their own children and parents and siblings... She would be indicted for kidnapping if the child in the casket was the one she raised and ordering it to find her real son NOW Proof in evidence that she always knew she had a kidnapped babyswapped child and now mourns the loss and wants to see what hers looks like.....

ANother Policy payoff I guess

I never had those policies good as being indicted for conspiracies to murder as a persons life span is supposed to be 0-100 and you took out a policy on someone at what age, and people are harming them suddenly? RIGHT

My father was US NAVY I have a SSDB in San Diego Calif. PApers of service journal, and finances and reciepts. NAd a policy he established.

My Parents are both alive and My sister will have my mothers stuff and I get my fathers, we have differnt dads.

I refuse to permit them to die prematurely LONG LIFE to them and please dont save for me, whatever you felt like it. I will forever be Upper Middleclass plus with his military stats, and dont care, just unfunded but my socio-economical status is the same. People slander in vane Go to jail and are not permitted anyones proerty and accounts.

BUT BY LAW that does not go to STATE or delegates or attorneys and other, That has to follow laws of GLOBAL International laws that YOU got the pproerties to begin with.

If no longer living heir and decendent, It is to be given to the Kingdom of France or Britain, and the people they send over IS the actual blood line cousin to reestablish accoutnabilty of accoutns and land here. NOT For you to sell or purchase. WE NEED A REAL AUTHORITY TAKING OVER LITIGATIONS And get hese people identified and where they belong, roads blocked off without VISA permit off YOUR OWN LAND permit by MILITARY PLEASE
The Great WTW

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Mohammed-Scotty- Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got my goverment teat welfare check. I wish I could roll over on my own,cuz I been lay'in in my own crap for weeks now. Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahaha
OK You're fine.I understand now.
scunty walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

The Great WTW wrote:
<quoted text> OK You're fine.I understand now.
Is that any tard way to talk to the man that owns you? Bahahahahahahahahahaha
scunty walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

The Great WTW wrote:
<quoted text> OK You're fine.I understand now.
I have to go and spend my money now. I hope your kids don't mind if I spend their inheritence. Oh, sorry you have no balls so you must have adopted.50 grand a year,I'm loving life. The house is paid for,and we own 2-count 'em two very late model cars. And a vacation home up north,so go to work, and someday you too may be successful.You selrighteous asswipe. Bahahahahahahahaha

P.S. I forgot about my toys,the 17 foot boat and the smaller 14ft boat my 4wheeler and all my guns and fishing equipment.
So go and suck some corporate balls and try to get your government support for your useless failing business,corporate gov't teat boy. Bahahahahahaha
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

scunty walker wrote:
<quoted text>
I have to go and spend my money now. I hope your kids don't mind if I spend their inheritence. Oh, sorry you have no balls so you must have adopted.50 grand a year,I'm loving life. The house is paid for,and we own 2-count 'em two very late model cars. And a vacation home up north,so go to work, and someday you too may be successful.You selrighteous asswipe. Bahahahahahahahaha
P.S. I forgot about my toys,the 17 foot boat and the smaller 14ft boat my 4wheeler and all my guns and fishing equipment.
So go and suck some corporate balls and try to get your government support for your useless failing business,corporate gov't teat boy. Bahahahahahaha
And by Law you are only entitled to 2 motor vehicles(a car a boat, a truck a plane etc), and regardless if married that does Not allow you 4 as a couple either. Laws to each purchase laws of contraband, laws of property and accumulation hoarding, etc. It isn't a IRS review, it is a federal review for hoarding and contraband which is worse, IRS comes with them on the house evaluations.

And if you were not of a blood line or a baby swap etc, or if your mom lied and told your dad the child was his but she ceated, was raped, or sperm banked it at a paternity clinic or Covance, NOT YOUR Property by law either, Not your real father, and if you have a Deceased mom it costs money to find you genetics, and then you have to take those matters to court to attempt to get 25% of your real fathers accounts, while they REMOVE you from the property you thought you inherited but you did not....

Sad information..

Other sad information is FBI and CIA and other secret Service is by law assigned to every LEGAL civilian, DA files FBI and other Surgeon Gernal records taken into consideration. By now it is like 1-2 people in every city of each state around the world, More like 2 million agents to 1 human period. even MY OWN agent will be executed in line up for permitteing me harm and my police reports and Judical malpractice, and surgeon general records is proof I was harmed and they did nothing to prevent it. I cant wait I hope they do their "sentenceing" LIVE AT FIVE

You should see my bone xrays and nervous and muscular system They are good as dead and I do not put myself in harms way LOCAL POLICE assigned to protect me Partook and paid civilian felons fugatives at large to harm. I hope they die in prison for their crimes.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
And by Law you are only entitled to 2 motor vehicles(a car a boat, a truck a plane etc), and regardless if married that does Not allow you 4 as a couple either. Laws to each purchase laws of contraband, laws of property and accumulation hoarding, etc. It isn't a IRS review, it is a federal review for hoarding and contraband which is worse, IRS comes with them on the house evaluations.
And if you were not of a blood line or a baby swap etc, or if your mom lied and told your dad the child was his but she ceated, was raped, or sperm banked it at a paternity clinic or Covance, NOT YOUR Property by law either, Not your real father, and if you have a Deceased mom it costs money to find you genetics, and then you have to take those matters to court to attempt to get 25% of your real fathers accounts, while they REMOVE you from the property you thought you inherited but you did not....
Sad information..
Other sad information is FBI and CIA and other secret Service is by law assigned to every LEGAL civilian, DA files FBI and other Surgeon Gernal records taken into consideration. By now it is like 1-2 people in every city of each state around the world, More like 2 million agents to 1 human period. even MY OWN agent will be executed in line up for permitteing me harm and my police reports and Judical malpractice, and surgeon general records is proof I was harmed and they did nothing to prevent it. I cant wait I hope they do their "sentenceing" LIVE AT FIVE
You should see my bone xrays and nervous and muscular system They are good as dead and I do not put myself in harms way LOCAL POLICE assigned to protect me Partook and paid civilian felons fugatives at large to harm. I hope they die in prison for their crimes.
Hi jammmie,are you still a Tard???? Can you spell Tard. Can you say I'm jammmie the Tard.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hi jammmie,are you still a Tard???? Can you spell Tard. Can you say I'm jammmie the Tard.
Are you brain dead? Ironic but it is the legal medical term for a brian chmebr that is active:

Slander Lying and name calling comes from 1 brain chamber, if you do it so freely you are brian dead they can check thru lazer diagnostic the nerve behind the eye to make that determination if the nerve has electrical feed or not and will reignite or close it down for you.

Lazer surgery I had at 8 years old, hurts, feels like rubber bands are slapping you in the eyeball, the patronization aggitated me the most, repetative sequence and sound I flipped the Drs table tray we had 7 more sequences to comply with, he was glad I walked the other direction to shake it off before sitting back down. My fahter was on the phone conferece form work as the DR needed a parent to attend, They had me over PA during surgery at Thorstad Chevrolet.
Your stupid Gov walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hi jammmie,are you still a Tard???? Can you spell Tard. Can you say I'm jammmie the Tard.
New name for you Corporate Coward. Corporate gov't teat tard.
Abe Froman

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

WTF are you all talking about. You all need to get of the computer and go for a walk. I think sitting in the room all day on the computer smelling your own farts has rotted your brains. You all are frickin idiots. Both sides need to get a life!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Abe Froman wrote:
WTF are you all talking about. You all need to get of the computer and go for a walk. I think sitting in the room all day on the computer smelling your own farts has rotted your brains. You all are frickin idiots. Both sides need to get a life!
That would be Neurological failure and disruptions, over exposure to online and computer graffics. As like psycho command or self hypnosis and life can chage reality as if on drugs and you live the programs of research or the same amount of time of online exposure. Not a psychosis, Neuro failure. People go to the wrong Dr and they will misclassfiy your symptoms and give, anti-anxiety, anti-depressents, anti-psychotics, and those medications will cause brain death leading to your death if you did not have what medication is being used for as well as organ failure and irratic heart palputations, they a Dr will misclassfiy and schedule for surgery that is not legal or necessary which will lead to disruptions of life and death as well.
Zipptard Too

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Your stupid Gov walker wrote:
<quoted text>
New name for you Corporate Coward. Corporate gov't teat tard.
Everyone should be a parasite like me. I'm up to 678 lb's and have'nt been able to rollover on my on for years. I don't pay taxes cuz I'm a useless parasite,throwback,retard. I have never none a thing to improve or contribute to the society I live in. I make lots of money crying and butt licking. I'm cowardly in nature and very jealous of people who make thier own way in the world. I am Zippytard. NURSE!!!NURSE!!!!I just crapped on myself again.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Zipptard Too wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone should be a parasite like me. I'm up to 678 lb's and have'nt been able to rollover on my on for years. I don't pay taxes cuz I'm a useless parasite,throwback,retard. I have never none a thing to improve or contribute to the society I live in. I make lots of money crying and butt licking. I'm cowardly in nature and very jealous of people who make thier own way in the world. I am Zippytard. NURSE!!!NURSE!!!!I just crapped on myself again.
Sad to read. Did you know obesity was legal to have gastrial bypass and stomach staples, 10 years ago? It was a war on obesity and weight loss drugs were permitted as well for perscription? The Bypass they cut out several FEET of your intestinal track, you lose so much weight from surgery, stool is blocked within. Only leaving you 3 feet I think the intestinal track weighed about 8 pounds with no stool in it as well.

Raspberry seeds (dose of raspberries is no more then 7 berries per eating) and try not to eat monthly every other 3 months 7 is appropriate.) Brain can not register the plant in the tiny seeds, and will shut down functioning of you digestive organs for months causing blockage and obesity back load of decomposing poop that causes blood disease and death.

Milk causes artificail stomach linings, and will swell stomach, it is used for poisen or cleaning supplies as the mucous lining inacts as a second stomach lining and prevents the poisen into blood stream to vomit out. ALways loved people, But most women do it on purpose with raspberry tarts etc to kill you for the policies.... Hated women around my men.

Cheeze does the same as milk.

YEAST in bread will swell in your stomach too.

Momentum momentum momentun never lose bodily movement.

They can stimulate digestive failures and over eating compulsions by stimulating a counter brain chamber LAZER SHOTS BEHIND THE EYEBALL Brain surgery...

Copy this and question Dr on your options.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2013

Alright gentlemen DATING LAWS< AND ENGAGEMENT LAWS violations in court.

Keep all reciepts people. And photo the gifts from You and YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY

In court I would get all the clothes, I bought my boyfriends, all the darts, pool sticks, car radios, shoes, gold jewelry, drums, guitars, fishing and work equiptment, cigarrette, food rent and accomidations, and gas money back.

A boyfriend of man may win a couple packs of cigarretes and a 12 pack of pop. Never bought me anything that accoutns for my purchases except a payshop piece of junk jewlery or a child edition of cocktail earings... Whoopie, OR Brandy coke

worhtless crap they were BUT remember the people I dated, and NEVER affilaite with them again. All their stuff the girls swooned overm hair styles clothes equiptment jobs, I GOT THAT FOR THEM SO is your kid a B DYKE wanting a date with my nickle dime spending spree... SAD topic ladies, you really were trash too regardless pretty little things. Well prettier then me, think of all the GIRLS that fiananced a man to permit him to spend on you, without those girls you have nothing and that leads to house robberies and grand thefts. And since your the new ones demanding spending DA FILES look like yoru dudes.

Nobody sets up meetings these days to meet with DA JUDGE AND SURGEON GENERAL to work on charges or have acknowledgemnt to charges of their PARTNERS CRIMES OR yoru own, IDIOTS file copies into your as a bonnie and CLyde couple crime spree

DOes anyone want a legal lifepartner? or have a comparible file to my own? And even some crimes I will pay your time off and bid for lesser charges for house arrest without probation and do community service to dissolve file of contents. Although any crime agaisnt someone or their property, regardless to consolodate yoru file, that party still has rights to accoutnability settlements.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Scott Walker we love you,live long stay strong.

Since: Mar 12

Two Rivers, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Here is a point to ponder the Democrats are try to ban hollow point bullets and piston grip guns also if they have a thumb hole in the stock they want it band also. My black powder has a thumb hole stock and I use hollow point lead slug. So will that make me a criminal if I use it during deer season. My opinion is guns dont kill people people kill. You cant put blame on the gun. If that's the case my daughter should be able to blame here miss spelled word on her spelling test on her pencil. Just looking at this on another side. Im not saying things need to stay the way they are just use some common sense.. Hunters arent going to be very effective with wrist rockets and daisy bb guns. Just my take on .. Thank you..
Jon O

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

When are you going to stop reenacting the 2010 gubernatorial election???
Jammmie Tard

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
Alright gentlemen DATING LAWS< AND ENGAGEMENT LAWS violations in court.
Keep all reciepts people. And photo the gifts from You and YOUR OWN IMMEDIATE FAMILY
In court I would get all the clothes, I bought my boyfriends, all the darts, pool sticks, car radios, shoes, gold jewelry, drums, guitars, fishing and work equiptment, cigarrette, food rent and accomidations, and gas money back.
A boyfriend of man may win a couple packs of cigarretes and a 12 pack of pop. Never bought me anything that accoutns for my purchases except a payshop piece of junk jewlery or a child edition of cocktail earings... Whoopie, OR Brandy coke
worhtless crap they were BUT remember the people I dated, and NEVER affilaite with them again. All their stuff the girls swooned overm hair styles clothes equiptment jobs, I GOT THAT FOR THEM SO is your kid a B DYKE wanting a date with my nickle dime spending spree... SAD topic ladies, you really were trash too regardless pretty little things. Well prettier then me, think of all the GIRLS that fiananced a man to permit him to spend on you, without those girls you have nothing and that leads to house robberies and grand thefts. And since your the new ones demanding spending DA FILES look like yoru dudes.
Nobody sets up meetings these days to meet with DA JUDGE AND SURGEON GENERAL to work on charges or have acknowledgemnt to charges of their PARTNERS CRIMES OR yoru own, IDIOTS file copies into your as a bonnie and CLyde couple crime spree
DOes anyone want a legal lifepartner? or have a comparible file to my own? And even some crimes I will pay your time off and bid for lesser charges for house arrest without probation and do community service to dissolve file of contents. Although any crime agaisnt someone or their property, regardless to consolodate yoru file, that party still has rights to accoutnability settlements.
Hi jambo, I read thru your FBI file, all it said was "Tard,Way Bad Tard".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poynette Discussions

Search the Poynette Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Phox - 'Phox' Jul 11 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poynette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••