Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

All knowing Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>That was a good post. I certainly enjoyed reading your convoluted jibberish. There is one thing thou, you left out of your post,and that is,"You're a Tard". All aboard train nowing boarding for Retard Town. Sleepy Hollow......Bahahahahahahahaha haa!!!!!!!!!!
YES I AM MENTALLY RETARDED LEgally and medically, BUT to expose my diagnosis for me on line would be a career and fianancial suicide for you as I am a Traumatic Brain injury and had several leathal blows to the head neck and face areas several head injuries.

Dont want a fed or Ethics board or medical board to do a inventory audit on your stats at work or home computer or a bank, good as forfieting your life, in prison and finance as they accidentally loose your accoutns, and when they investigate where the employee stored your seized accoutn feds make arrest and repo house car property and accoutns and life insurence policiy forfiets as well, GOOD LUCK jerk. Banks play in differnt ways so do doctors when their client is being abused.... NIce LONG wait to surgery to get you help or no pain meds eh dude..... hahahaha
Snott walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Your King Whotee wrote:
<quoted text>Jammie,Please don't send the Tard police after me!!!!!! Please! oh PLease, Jammie,I don't want to be stuck next to you and your tard family,in tardsville forevermore. Baaaahahahahahahaha! Tard reject!!!!!!
You can tell you're a teabagger, you have the compassion of Adolph Hitler.
The Great Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
YES I AM MENTALLY RETARDED LEgally and medically, BUT to expose my diagnosis for me on line would be a career and fianancial suicide for you as I am a Traumatic Brain injury and had several leathal blows to the head neck and face areas several head injuries.
Dont want a fed or Ethics board or medical board to do a inventory audit on your stats at work or home computer or a bank, good as forfieting your life, in prison and finance as they accidentally loose your accoutns, and when they investigate where the employee stored your seized accoutn feds make arrest and repo house car property and accoutns and life insurence policiy forfiets as well, GOOD LUCK jerk. Banks play in differnt ways so do doctors when their client is being abused.... NIce LONG wait to surgery to get you help or no pain meds eh dude..... hahahaha
Don't say that you are mentally retarded!!!!! Just short'n it up and say I'm Jammmie,and I'm a Tard. Now go to the thread for tards,OK?
Mohammed Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

The Great Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Don't say that you are mentally retarded!!!!! Just short'n it up and say I'm Jammmie,and I'm a Tard. Now go to the thread for tards,OK?
OK, You belong to the Tea Baggers for a better America? OK,women get out your wombs and show them to the Tea Party Taliban. Don't forget to take your hard earned money and pay for private skools. You guys are all about taxation without representation.
Not only that, your Taliban brothers and sistes seem to have the market cornered on compassion,even if it is only for your corporate masters. Corporate goverment teat suckers.
Mohammed Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

The Great Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Don't say that you are mentally retarded!!!!! Just short'n it up and say I'm Jammmie,and I'm a Tard. Now go to the thread for tards,OK?
At least she has the guts to admit what you won't.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, You belong to the Tea Baggers for a better America? OK,women get out your wombs and show them to the Tea Party Taliban. Don't forget to take your hard earned money and pay for private skools. You guys are all about taxation without representation.
Not only that, your Taliban brothers and sistes seem to have the market cornered on compassion,even if it is only for your corporate masters. Corporate goverment teat suckers.
Let's talk about You,,,,,No doubt your favorite subject,,,You. Let's talk about how nobody can give "YOU" enuff. Let's talk about everyone working and producing and creating, to be a blessing to, non producing "YOU". Everyone owes "YOU". You should have everything "YOU" want cuz "YOU" are all that matter.
Zipp Tard Too

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I'll admit that she is your mom and sister. Don't worry the hard working people of Wi. will take care of both of you Tards. Now go get your Goverment teat welfare check.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Darling aren't you the sweetest thing. It is not gutts, it is comprehension I as well as legal and medical professionals have me documented per my disability... derrogatory comments is slander and worth pprison to purposefully sabbotoshing funds, housing, employement, credit and repute. Each crime is worth 7 years prison and falls under Stalking laws of "felony" offenses....

The medical term is mental retardation. My brain chamber of 4 that all people have operative was only 17% functioning, I had brain surgery in 1977 or 78 when I was 8 years old. Now it was 79% functioning after lazer surgery to the eye to stimulate brain activity, men of high caliber careers faulter their s thru drugs and alcohol their brain chamebrs are 27% operative. My was better then what is to be a normal man, And I was just a little girl in the big boys club back then.

MY SIDE effects create a disruption. Every 2 years, it takes SAFE FRIENDS and comprehensive employer to accomidate to my diabilty needs and get me to the hospital ontime. It is not a disorder that creates unlawful matrimony or child rearing. PRO BONUS for those... LIKE rehabilitation without medicaitons.... Wierd brain patterns, although I have a HUMAN brain and skull formation NOT ALL HUMANS HAVE IT, So receptive to thought, non responsive but receptive. I also have a obstrcution of throat, neck spine and skull on the spine. Electrical feed is released in eco-system and people slander me for non discussed dream or thoguhts I never said I had FUNNY

Soon I will have a tailbone made for me since I was biorthed bent or without, Then I will be given a list by JAPAN that works with USA FBI I have to drive to each rich persons proerty to disrupt their digital feed on their computers, so JAPAN can override sequence to their person generators, MY DOCTOR that did BRAIN SURGERY at MERITER indicated IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER WHEN I CAN anywhere FBI places him, he will be called off grounds, for court and audit and leave them legally without death. BRuce IWLLIS that was birthed and grew up in ROARING 20s had one as well defected USA for German interference. NO COMMENT I have to many netions that built my blood line so to prevent cellular convulsives and discrepanicies I decided to go fishing and research surrounding and what I witness instead.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about You,,,,,No doubt your favorite subject,,,You. Let's talk about how nobody can give "YOU" enuff. Let's talk about everyone working and producing and creating, to be a blessing to, non producing "YOU". Everyone owes "YOU". You should have everything "YOU" want cuz "YOU" are all that matter.
YOU ARE A IGNORENT ASS that does not even have DNA on your grandparents, Parents siblings or yourself and you want to talk of MAKING A LIVING LEGALLY? You dont know who you are and condensing felony offnses off someone elses name. and TO THE DATE of 1st felony offsne in DA file, that is the date YOU OWE IRS recall of all your pay and property and 12% interest from the date of your 1st felony offsne YOU IGNROENT ass you have nothing and wont even qualify for welfare ssi and ssdi you have to shelter bop and assume charity contributions form labor at a lcoal chiurch that will have you PERIOD when brought to justice, to make children you also have CHIPS fugative felon at large using children and spouse to try to cover crime ; social financial and free liberty death to that that weds and beds you YOU IGNORENT ASS your a leper
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

sorry for name calling I am very passionate on certain topics......
Mohammed Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Zipp Tard Too wrote:
<quoted text> Ok I'll admit that she is your mom and sister. Don't worry the hard working people of Wi. will take care of both of you Tards. Now go get your Goverment teat welfare check.
What in yhe hell would you know about genetics? Your a Teatard clone. Give us the corporate handouts and we will repay you with money to try and elect your gerrymandering ass. Even though you are not even close to being qualified to serve your constituents. Please keep the money coming even if you have to take it from working people,oh, and by the way you need to legislate womens vaginas because you are as much a doctor as you are a legislator.
After that would you please get rid of those pesky poor people. Hell the starting wage is $7.50 why can't their families live on that? I think we are being generous enough,heck that $7.50 cuts into my take home of millions and millions. Heck they will work for us and we will make them vote for us, what could be sweeter, we own the stupid sheep. I keep forgeting that our dumb Teabagging asses a minority,now that we have lied and cheated our way into power. I sure hope those stupid sheep don't wake up. Thanks for letting me Abdul Teabagger. Replacing policy with ideology will make you unelectable.
Who the Master of you

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
What in yhe hell would you know about genetics? Your a Teatard clone. Give us the corporate handouts and we will repay you with money to try and elect your gerrymandering ass. Even though you are not even close to being qualified to serve your constituents. Please keep the money coming even if you have to take it from working people,oh, and by the way you need to legislate womens vaginas because you are as much a doctor as you are a legislator.
After that would you please get rid of those pesky poor people. Hell the starting wage is $7.50 why can't their families live on that? I think we are being generous enough,heck that $7.50 cuts into my take home of millions and millions. Heck they will work for us and we will make them vote for us, what could be sweeter, we own the stupid sheep. I keep forgeting that our dumb Teabagging asses a minority,now that we have lied and cheated our way into power. I sure hope those stupid sheep don't wake up. Thanks for letting me Abdul Teabagger. Replacing policy with ideology will make you unelectable.
What a bunch of rambling jabberwocky.You and Jammmie really are brother and sister/mom. Crawl up to the top of the highest buiding you can find,then wieght for the mother ship to come for you. Poor messed up tards.
Mohammed Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Who the Master of you wrote:
<quoted text> What a bunch of rambling jabberwocky.You and Jammmie really are brother and sister/mom. Crawl up to the top of the highest buiding you can find,then wieght for the mother ship to come for you. Poor messed up tards.
I know that weight is spelled WAIT you frickin' dumbass. I wouldn't expect a teatard to understand normal thinking. Why don't you just call Rush and report me to the Retardlican Taliban and the teabaggers for a corporate society. Nuts to your chin old boy.
Mohammed Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Let's talk about You,,,,,No doubt your favorite subject,,,You. Let's talk about how nobody can give "YOU" enuff. Let's talk about everyone working and producing and creating, to be a blessing to, non producing "YOU". Everyone owes "YOU". You should have everything "YOU" want cuz "YOU" are all that matter.
Lets talk about you,and how you can't get into a vagina on your own so you will have your so called governor do it and then call you so you can whack off to his description,retardlican taliban.
Mohammed Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Why do Teabaggers and retard republicans hate their fellow U.S. citizens so much. They must have done something that didn't set right with you?
Your a coward and a hatemonger little man.You will not see a Teabagger win a national election, ever. Your ideology and lack of clear policy set you apart from the human race. You thrive with devisiveness and corporate corruption. Real people see through your pettiness,and 15th century ways.
C'mon back dicklips.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets talk about you,and how you can't get into a vagina on your own so you will have your so called governor do it and then call you so you can whack off to his description,retardlican taliban.
OMG hahaha

I worked at Concourse Htoel in the 1990s and early 2000s IT IS true GOVERNOR Thompson set up Tuesday thru Thursday mass orgies and fully stock liquar and drug contents, and several vacant rooms for those that wanted to slumber it off or use it for sex. 6th floor dirty board rooms. Sperm all over those rooms for his parties, He indicated that was extra civilian accounts and they deserve a party as well for the vote.

I never went me and his personal body guard used to sit in the landing and laugh it off I was in mortified disbelief he said no its open to all in Wisconsin walk in for a peak....

In the garbage was computer numerical sequences, for TV disruptiona nd reconfiguration and some WISCONSIN COMPUTER MAINFRAME DOWN LOADS< It is delivered by contract of junk pick up, not allowed to steal 1 piece, The junkyard owner finds you and taps to retrieve informaiton at Yesturdays bar witnessed by CC RIDER ICK Junkyard man has a computer engineer and they type out the sequence for Wisconsin Activities and get paid for the computer translation in journalisation and redistributed to Governor and buyers. Japan worked on that in Middleton with the Particle feed disruptor, it intercepts TV AND RADIO and runs its own panel and presentation, so for NAtioanl Alerts and laws WE HAVE NO affiliation of Gvoernment affaris or contacts, MOCK replica role playing game, The FOTRA gets a copy of your signature and confiscates mail routers and governmental contact and fed NO LAWS< no VOTING no nothing coming to yoru homes Grants for research or proeprty, BUt your signZAture and blood test proved to nation and Internationals that they PAID YOU REGARDLESS you never seen yoru money or proerty in yoru life... Each huamn has at least 1/4 acre, with a fortune of a find in on or above their land plus finance of $2100 a month and interest accoutns, IRS REFUSES TO INFORM BUT THEY ALSO REFUSE TO TAX YO so you at least have knowledge you ahd something... NOTHING We are kidnapped and stolen from daily

Nobody does nothing legally

Marriage license $25

Judge or PRiest $50

Standard customary tip $200

Judge has rings in his desk drawer from $50 to 2500 some they pick up at auctions others get thrown at the judge in court to run like hell from divorced spouse....

Your party costs what? Fine Linens at a local good will died any color Less then $25 for linenes and dye for tables or curtains

Reception food Potato salad, hotdogs, brats, hamburgars chicken ribs and that is how much?

INVITE THE WHOEL TOWN and dont forget banks and delegate officals and religious officails IT SHOULD BE A BLAST counting the card box cash ALONE because as a couple you funded yourself with what????

2 weeks of lawn mows and a partime job for a hell of a picnic....

Family makes you feel owned and repo all your gifts and steal the money from the box, LOVE yeah right your whole life is taken as you make it, maybe family by blood but unlawful and no honor theifs and abusers, Definately NOT A FRIEND

Building a house is cheaper then buying a house.$45,000 for a 2 bedroom ranch home with basement and a 1/16th of a acre at least. Payemnt used to go up to 60 years, PARK BANK indicates only 30 year mortgages now. If not bad criedt or no crdit, WELL MY credit check I have to have $5000 in the bank for the loan. Plus IM TBI so it has to be legal accounting by international rates MEANING with My trauamtic BRain Injury YOu paid $250,000 for your home, and I would pay $2500 neat eh

People make ,life seem so abusivley hard
The Truth

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
Why do Teabaggers and retard republicans hate their fellow U.S. citizens so much. They must have done something that didn't set right with you?
Your a coward and a hatemonger little man.You will not see a Teabagger win a national election, ever. Your ideology and lack of clear policy set you apart from the human race. You thrive with devisiveness and corporate corruption. Real people see through your pettiness,and 15th century ways.
C'mon back dicklips.
Why do Fleabaggers and Demtards hate those that achieve without the government handing it to them? Why do Kool-Aid drinking pedophiles like Mohammed Walker support the party that has been holding down blacks for the last 40 years?
Why does Mohammed Walker have such disdain for the concept of rights and liberties?
How many women has Mohammed Walker stoned personally or applauded the stoning of?
Why is Mohammed Walker so violent?
Snott Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Fleabaggers and Demtards hate those that achieve without the government handing it to them? Why do Kool-Aid drinking pedophiles like Mohammed Walker support the party that has been holding down blacks for the last 40 years?
Why does Mohammed Walker have such disdain for the concept of rights and liberties?
How many women has Mohammed Walker stoned personally or applauded the stoning of?
He's your governor? You tell me!
Mohammed-Scotty- Walker

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>Why do Fleabaggers and Demtards hate those that achieve without the government handing it to them? Why do Kool-Aid drinking pedophiles like Mohammed Walker support the party that has been holding down blacks for the last 40 years?
Maybe he doesn't like being lied too!!!!!!
Your Master Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Mohammed Walker wrote:
<quoted text>
Scott Walker will tell you what to do and when you may or may not do it. Now wieght for your orders Zipptard spaztick throwback. Old Scotty kicked those teachers right in thier fat little pay checks....Kick'em good....Baaaaahahahahahahahah! !!!!!! Dance for your Goverment teat welfare check.....DANCE I say,DANCE for your king,Scotty. Dance Little Zippy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poynette Discussions

Search the Poynette Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 21 selfridge 451
Phox - 'Phox' Jul 11 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poynette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••