just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6484 Feb 25, 2013
hehehhehehehe
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6485 Feb 26, 2013
Kanipkanop wrote:
<quoted text> Whoa! I mean Whoa,get some help person ,please!!!!
you look as ignorant as I do!hehehehehehehe
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6486 Feb 27, 2013
I would not be laughing but all the way to the bank and rpae cirsis prevention and witness protection rehabilitation DELBAUCHERY is illegal Their is no such thing as legal oral sex, or legal sex without contract of MARRIAGE.

Delbauchery is oral sex and can be indicted on the partner that suggested or permitted it to happen. Even Judges go to prison on this crime, no excaping it.

Sex with contract of Engagement was 25% of your annual income "per" sex act your parents an dyou loose houses, and accoutns to the victim.

Sex with Marriage is 40% of your annual income for allowence, If you refuse that for your spouse, it is racketeered in divorce and consolodated out all accounts, They can put all credit payment as yours an dcash out accoutns and sell your home while still in jail on all your cirmes.

Read laws before making human contact There is a license for both parents of the couple for enegagement laws to so YOU pay when you violate or have sex pre before wedding as well. THis secures no tolerance of kiss and tell laws too; securing victim repute.

If a man made you perform oral sex or his family and peers coersed you fill out the police report at hosptial for rape test, not of sound mind or did not have knowledg eof law as they manipulated your mind. Illegal

Prosecution(time spent in prison) is longer duration then murder itself.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6487 Feb 27, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
I would not be laughing but all the way to the bank and rpae cirsis prevention and witness protection rehabilitation DELBAUCHERY is illegal Their is no such thing as legal oral sex, or legal sex without contract of MARRIAGE.
Delbauchery is oral sex and can be indicted on the partner that suggested or permitted it to happen. Even Judges go to prison on this crime, no excaping it.
Sex with contract of Engagement was 25% of your annual income "per" sex act your parents an dyou loose houses, and accoutns to the victim.
Sex with Marriage is 40% of your annual income for allowence, If you refuse that for your spouse, it is racketeered in divorce and consolodated out all accounts, They can put all credit payment as yours an dcash out accoutns and sell your home while still in jail on all your cirmes.
Read laws before making human contact There is a license for both parents of the couple for enegagement laws to so YOU pay when you violate or have sex pre before wedding as well. THis secures no tolerance of kiss and tell laws too; securing victim repute.
If a man made you perform oral sex or his family and peers coersed you fill out the police report at hosptial for rape test, not of sound mind or did not have knowledg eof law as they manipulated your mind. Illegal
Prosecution(time spent in prison) is longer duration then murder itself.
You are so very right!!!! Post on!!! We need these type of posts. You have a Brilliant mind!!!!!! I love you. Have the insiders been telling you the whole reason for it all?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6488 Feb 27, 2013
So thier sons and grandsons penis does not get slammed into a doorframe, Cut off by a cigar cutter, or ripped off by a cop taking aggrivated assault to arrest for the crime, but permitting you harm and humility that can never fix the females head ever, then WWF comes into local bars and finish it by slamming their head in a door frame too as they were family in Federal Community liason positions.

Law doesnt work when a boy alienates a female from her sane family those that know law and care for them, secures them with their family and friends playing head games at family resturaunts, sports evetns local bar other Conspiracy to profile, harm prostitute, bar access of those that love and care and have legal propositions only.. DAMN right it is a good law, some cops take the aggrevated assault to break the female head form the boys groups psycho command hold.

Marraige gives 40% to the female because each sex act is 25% of the mans annual income if under 25 it is the boys parents conjoined income, if 30 and mentally ill still man and parents and still prison. But for marriage it is not rationale to give 25% of a annual income as per sex act, so they consoldate it as personal, HOOKER yes it is termed at 40% of his annual if he chooses not to pay it accumulates for Divorce Married couples lawsuit and that still leads to prison.

Police said if not married dont sell yourself short, by law you are privilaged to 25% of annual income per sex act and NO CONDOM by law they have to make you legitamate with child regardless of marriage to give 17 % as per rape victim sex with no intent to legalities.

Sad to read, but no oral sex Delbauchery is a major felony indictable in USA and International Globe No running from that one. Only differnece is all over the globe, Husband and father is permitted to Kill the sex offender for no marriage. In USA its the above.

Carry a small nut cracker on your belt loop as a luck charm most boys that were birthed pre 1970 have full knowledge if someone indicated they F'd and left you They find name and report and seek out the female having full kowledge they never wanted to be girlfriend or one night stand, and they knew what to do systematically then.

Good damn laws, I cant wait for a bounty hunter and debt collector for me, I heard men brgg of my rapes, IM A BRAIN INJURY HEAD INJURY sometimes I dont think strieght on that as a result I think like a kid in those affairs. Then I go to the hosptial tell the dr and have a rape test for disease clean myself off and hide for years.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6489 Feb 27, 2013
My Birthday was on the 25th of this month.(44 now)

Mom used to be the elgal aide in State Building in 1960s and 70s. When the BIG gun fight in mid 70s happened they were arresting Females on floor 7, one female indicated how come linda gets away with everything, the police ran and slammed her down for arrest she hit her head at the tip of table fell into a coma, and when she woke she still was arrested but put on house arrest for her crimes in court and police department and file tampering rooms and removing files form building and gossip.

I cant wait for the next 2014
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6490 Feb 28, 2013
Ps reseach marriage and engagement laws. NO LEGAL rights to bar anyone from wedding or WEDDING INVITE.

You can file a paper in court to bar a marriage proving you have better intent and careing for the person then the spouse, bank life insurence policies etc. Proof the other family has a premature HIT on your life. LOVE means good damn medical expenses and rehab for societal and fmaily damage not preporations for funeral, they will force removal of marriage for FORCED 6 month dateing of where the most legitamate partner applied for you. OR you can divorce with same as above and all those that you thought cared could be used in divorce, proofing the spouse bared access from all partisipants in life with good intent on t he person period.

Causes brian washing and brian damage your spouse will go to prison with their aprents and you have their parents and all policy holders houses after auction under their nose. They foreclose on home and credit and all life insurence policies, BUT your spouse still has to pay for all debt of all cashed out policies and proerty when they come out of prison too, 6 months to repay after prison if they can not pay the payment or plan back in for additional 2 years, then they get out to try to pay off and have 6 months and then taken back to prison again.

NOT A GAME dateing or marriage
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6491 Feb 28, 2013
And yes, I had many tipsters.

Cheech tipped me off to the over 60% population of Token Creek kidnapped and missing children from earlier days. He Babe, they beat you down bad hun, you looked like a drunk. I was the celebate gal with Tammy at her Dads bar, years ago. They beat me bad hun all busted head to ankles. I will be beginning my Uncle BRinkmans gold and silver dig sites this spring, I may stop in, Ill be camping out there for intervals. Bobby did not RAPE those 4 women. He put 8 into apartments and homes, and even a ring on one of the womans fingers, her FOotball hero boyfriend looked at it, and married her with Bobbys house and ring. They swroe in ELKS and VFW bobby brinkman was a rapeist to cover for it. He got beatin at Woody Anns and Boxing ring as a result that couple was the top cheerleader and highschool football king form his own highschool, Those big guys could not take him in armwrestling and hired WWF to come to Wisc and beat him up. HE was a box car rail worker Milwaukee mines to MAdison Gold Silver Copper and other Papers and money HUNT>

The other site I investigated was St NAizience JFK prep hoard house for missing kids, My Adventures was 2 weeks after FBI and Psychics and I reported more locations then their own inviestigations. So Jim ANd TOdd Dave and them hid me and forbid me to speak of it again. I got the ol colonial to unlock his tomb gate, hegave me a beautiful necklace I refused to take it. Hoard house was not far from school. FBI said to many people and kids to report only a couple a year and they could not find that many families so left them there.

Also I got the old Zipcode Ordiencne secter kings BAnk right hand men, off 1st street hoard house money and papers. They left it for me when the house becomes avaliable buy it and I know what to do. ALl secondary funds and interest accoutns they stole form bank intest accoutn unlawful money racketeering scam. They kicked the crap out a black man for stopping me and my sister at the corner when we were kids. Like a dog pack rabied looked like men in black. Im their sweetheart last thing they said "its all for you honey" and they lifted a bags of money and let it out in the wind on East Washignton and 1st street I only picked up 2 bills though and bought pizza for the whole family $40 I was afraid to take more, that corner had a camera everyone ran out of cars screaming and gathering money. I only took 2 bills so that if caught my parents could afford to repay with only a couple hours work each.

Where's my posse boys?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6492 Feb 28, 2013
Want to tweek the town of Madison?

Want those Ol birds running for cover?

Radio Psy-ops

Play over all horns and pa systems.

"I wish I was Bobby's Girl"
"Puttin on the Ritz"

That brings out the GARDEN club, Veterans wifes that slept with their brothers CRAZZZZZZZY killer females Friends of the Royal Assmebly member clubs FOTRA used to be FOTRF(family) Inlaw killers as well.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6493 Feb 28, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Want to tweek the town of Madison?
Want those Ol birds running for cover?
Radio Psy-ops
Play over all horns and pa systems.
"I wish I was Bobby's Girl"
"Puttin on the Ritz"
That brings out the GARDEN club, Veterans wifes that slept with their brothers CRAZZZZZZZY killer females Friends of the Royal Assmebly member clubs FOTRA used to be FOTRF(family) Inlaw killers as well.
I want to run away with you!!!!!! Who Tee Who is in love with you!!!!! We have to hook up!!!!! I love sqaure danc'in,and pluck'en chickins.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6494 Feb 28, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I want to run away with you!!!!!! Who Tee Who is in love with you!!!!! We have to hook up!!!!! I love sqaure danc'in,and pluck'en chickins.
I dont square dance, love fast banjo music from the gold and black diamond pick boys, auction lots, and YES I eat chicken tail; eewww but I feel mighty brave with T-rex dna found in it though.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6495 Mar 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont square dance, love fast banjo music from the gold and black diamond pick boys, auction lots, and YES I eat chicken tail; eewww but I feel mighty brave with T-rex dna found in it though.
You are just right for me!!!! T rex dna RRRRRRRRRuff!!!!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6496 Mar 1, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>You are just right for me!!!! T rex dna RRRRRRRRRuff!!!!!!!
You sound like one of my flakey cousins.

Have you ever eatin shark steaks? Dad was US Navy, pretty bad forsight but a hell of a ride. Feels brave and impulsive no holds bar he said "YIKES" But you have to be able to get out safely. Don't do it if your not stable. Drugs alcohol or seaweed, and never pick any seaweed US NAvy gets curatied off coastal lines off a island Switzerland I believe.

ALl military are microchiped, so they are strtegically manuvuered aroudn family or places with cirme investigations. One NAvy reunion he got out of Medical tents, and went in for the reception and they had downloaded feed on big screen TV and there he watched me as a kid. Everyone was laughing and several boys US NAVY had me assigned for potential marriage with were laughing and wanted prettier and skinner Ca honies, and defected contract of matrimony and seek out hunt.

SO Colonial was so appologetic to my father as some screwed up 2mon, to 2 year (1 term) f ups kid slandered me, and put me with HIGHER officers sons group. My dad was 4 term; 8 years. High regards from Nation and Internaitonal conference, they bought his OIL purifications formular and building developments and went all over nations for their poverty secters for welfare housing, better then middle class in their nations were pissed.

I get military surplus wish list ALL equipt is lazer, guage tracker of gold buildings and DNA 2 miles into the planet.

BUT the contracted boys they assigned don't get the equiptment, they get the "adaptor chips" fo rmore graffics and research and developemnts, without ME they got nothing.

We are supposed to play like a hide and seek game and check into San Diego COllege and base off a coastal lines with our discoveries. Im doing civilan rebel opts now loan funder when I feel like it, glad to help if I am thinking of it and in location.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6497 Mar 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like one of my flakey cousins.
Have you ever eatin shark steaks? Dad was US Navy, pretty bad forsight but a hell of a ride. Feels brave and impulsive no holds bar he said "YIKES" But you have to be able to get out safely. Don't do it if your not stable. Drugs alcohol or seaweed, and never pick any seaweed US NAvy gets curatied off coastal lines off a island Switzerland I believe.
ALl military are microchiped, so they are strtegically manuvuered aroudn family or places with cirme investigations. One NAvy reunion he got out of Medical tents, and went in for the reception and they had downloaded feed on big screen TV and there he watched me as a kid. Everyone was laughing and several boys US NAVY had me assigned for potential marriage with were laughing and wanted prettier and skinner Ca honies, and defected contract of matrimony and seek out hunt.
SO Colonial was so appologetic to my father as some screwed up 2mon, to 2 year (1 term) f ups kid slandered me, and put me with HIGHER officers sons group. My dad was 4 term; 8 years. High regards from Nation and Internaitonal conference, they bought his OIL purifications formular and building developments and went all over nations for their poverty secters for welfare housing, better then middle class in their nations were pissed.
I get military surplus wish list ALL equipt is lazer, guage tracker of gold buildings and DNA 2 miles into the planet.
BUT the contracted boys they assigned don't get the equiptment, they get the "adaptor chips" fo rmore graffics and research and developemnts, without ME they got nothing.
We are supposed to play like a hide and seek game and check into San Diego COllege and base off a coastal lines with our discoveries. Im doing civilan rebel opts now loan funder when I feel like it, glad to help if I am thinking of it and in location.
I want you for my very own. Run away with me and homested in Alaska. You are hotter than Betty Boop wrapped-n-bacon.RRRRRRuff!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6498 Mar 1, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I want you for my very own. Run away with me and homested in Alaska. You are hotter than Betty Boop wrapped-n-bacon.RRRRRRuff!!!
I lived in Alaska a total of 12 years of my life. My Father shared a creek claim with a Navy dude, that was not friend. He made $250,000 in less then a couple work days of 2 months. He bought a dredge and did under water mining. Most of his gold he gave small pieces and jewelry to family to proof his claim, he had a big gold spool sodder made for making jewelry Moms ring is his design. He hates to under privilage her on the DIamond, BUT she has small hands and it is attractive, and she has still yet to upgrade his wedding ring because she is cheap and privilaging the poor families of our trailor park clans. Boozin freaks

She was one of the ONLY LEGAL secertaries when she worked at the State Office building, you have to have certificate and License to even answer their phones. But we have non-licensed city reps ordering their own people in ALL MADISON CASES were flawed, without the classes and degree, certificate or license they were ignorent to all laws of even picking up the phone at all.

I do plan to go to Alaska again, I have 2 children, and want them to go on a train trip to a mining and haunted colony with me. Train ride is so pretty and the food is better then anything, I had roast chicken and spaghetti. Beautiful train and the ride the same.

Always looking for new friend groups and networking. I'm pretty relaxed with my injuries I still have yet to have surgery, but when I feel like moving everyone better move fast, something just happened in a check from and Im on vacation when it does.

Ill be doing Brinkman digsite soon. I shopped all locations Uncle Bobby told me of last year and the year prior, I have some of my finds in the VSA ART GALLERY for 3/13- 4/6 displays. Bottles from 1698 and bones, bloody golf balls, and florida chief of polices and homemade knit carpet. ANd a Painting. But I need to find berries and not get turned around on the way to Token Creek.

Uncle Bobby worked the Mine in Milwaukee and drove the box car behind the trian picking up all gold and silver that fell off the train rails. Bad scenes they tryed to kil him for inventory insurence policy payoff scam. Trian railed backward as he hit a bridge and dumped the whole box car hit his head and angels and sillouhette men appeared lifted the cargo in mid air woke him and flew the box rail the speed of sound and they made it in time to fight with ghosts, and save his life and inventory insurence was called off.

He died and left me his house, Aunt Dorthy lives in it now. the papers indicates to leave it to his best friend George, I was a tom boy like so he nicknamed me, cousins and aunt stole it from me and my girls NO GEORGE HERE and laughed.

I will be buying a home in Manitowoc wisc, but only acknowedging my fathers family from abuse of my mothers in the past. His is military and the nuclear power plant families.

I will also be doing a tin house warehouse style on outskirts of Madison somewhere Cheaper. I just need $5000 in Savings and I got a home of any kind on my Traumatic Brain INjury grant, first buyers loan and farmers loan. Never had it waited to ong for a man that never came.

SO I may do it for my self and permit my daughters to flop house for life.

Always love co
Barry

Milwaukee, WI

#6499 Mar 2, 2013
Voted for Scotty. It is a time for the unions to receive their just deserts.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6500 Mar 5, 2013
Barry wrote:
Obviously you you work in the world of "corporate ass licking" so you don't need to organize to help you get,better working conditions,better pay,some kind of " corporate responsibility" to their workers. How do you like your corporate masters making you work every holiday,so that your children don"t know you. Working 12 hour shifts alternating every week from 1st shift to second shift to third shift. They keep you on their merrygoroung so that you can't get your feet planted firmly enough to realize that they want everything from you, and want nothing given of themselves. Except obscene pay for CEO's and most of time totally unwarrented bonuses. They take all the money at the top then want gov't subsidies to make the taxpayer pay for their cost of doing business.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6501 Mar 5, 2013
Barry wrote:
Many intelligent people like yourself voted for Scott Walker. Good post,Barry.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6502 Mar 5, 2013
simple minds
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6503 Mar 7, 2013
Scott Walker......tuff-n-fair!!!! Fight'n for what is right!!! Help'in Gramma and her cat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
Phox - 'Phox' Jul '14 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1
Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Nov '10) Mar '14 Wesley Eragrotis 3
Debate: Nuclear Power - Poynette, WI (Dec '12) Jan '13 storm warning sux 3
When Is Spanking Child Abuse? (Oct '08) Jan '13 Dave 79
Poynette Dating
Find my Match

Poynette Jobs

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poynette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poynette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]