zipp

Chicago, IL

#6400 Jan 25, 2013
I hope that there are a lot of people that are smart enough to figure out how stupid Ron Johnson, Rand Paul, and John McCain are based on their actions in the recent hearings that have been going on. Come on Wisconsin! Wake up !Johnson is a sorry excuse!
Thanks to all the voters for the likes of him. We look good and stupid on a national stage!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6401 Jan 25, 2013
Ron"liverlips" Johnson liked being bested by Hillary so much, that he even wanted Kerry to slap him around. Which Mr. Kerry was glad to do.
How did such a little man ever get elected.
I would rather keep my mouth shut and be thought a FOOL, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6402 Jan 25, 2013
Rand Paul said"If I were President", REALLY?
That would be a cold day in Hell.
And Mr. McCain "Thanks for your service" but shut that rat trap of yours already.You are removing all doubt.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6403 Jan 25, 2013
Big Chief Koo Chee Koo wrote:
<quoted text>My shit on your dinner plate. It's your goverment teat intitlement. Now clean your plate welfare teat "Boy". My Shit on your chin while you wear a grin.
You are an ignorant man. What about the wealth concentrated into the hands of very few,Tea Bag breath.
You have no answers ,just insults. Which by the way I will trade those with you all day. It keeps my typing up to par.
We the people does not mean just a Tea Bag loving fringe of our society. I use the word fringe carefully, because you people aren't even large enough to be called fringe. You are going the way of the DODO.It is proven you can breed out ignorance and pettiness. Bags to the chin ,little feller
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6404 Jan 25, 2013
Whose Ron Johnson?

One of the best Text Tools in our current times, is with Ethical Review boards; to pull license and any college degrees for online shopping plagerizism, forming a opinion of non-credioted works of civilians etc. Prison plus all college stripped and never permitted to work with a human being again.

I never met the man, even if I had it is not socially acceptable to hate a person becasue they did not give you a free hand out. You just chose to hang with those that can contribute to your home.

Wiscosnin homes are being fined for contraband anyway, to spend all your money for items BBB and FDA has not authorised for sales in USA and to chance the purchase is not legal and I would not risk it to chance freedom, sound mind and body and psychological/neurological judgement; then I'd be a danger to myself and others.

Just think of all the UNLAWFUL human Service and Neighborhood centers. Every 2-10 years a audit enacts, and they plagerized and paraphrased over 10 already existing enities for their grant proposals. They have to pay back all years of audit and 12 % interest on all monies they were given; plus US districts could take on a lawsuit on all neighbors and clients that used facilities and resources as a result the people did not have license to title and job (only train as you go) which means you were never cared for by a licensed and accredited authority.

I don't read and formulate a opinion on someones efforts and politics by a news insert. Not even Wisc Journal has legal workers, it is family operated now, and if the kids of the owner does not have friedns or enemies from HIGHSCHOOL they want to promote or slander you don't get publicity just shotty journalisms of your statment paraphrased without recoginition.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6405 Jan 25, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
Whose Ron Johnson?
One of the best Text Tools in our current times, is with Ethical Review boards; to pull license and any college degrees for online shopping plagerizism, forming a opinion of non-credioted works of civilians etc. Prison plus all college stripped and never permitted to work with a human being again.
I never met the man, even if I had it is not socially acceptable to hate a person becasue they did not give you a free hand out. You just chose to hang with those that can contribute to your home.
Wiscosnin homes are being fined for contraband anyway, to spend all your money for items BBB and FDA has not authorised for sales in USA and to chance the purchase is not legal and I would not risk it to chance freedom, sound mind and body and psychological/neurological judgement; then I'd be a danger to myself and others.
Just think of all the UNLAWFUL human Service and Neighborhood centers. Every 2-10 years a audit enacts, and they plagerized and paraphrased over 10 already existing enities for their grant proposals. They have to pay back all years of audit and 12 % interest on all monies they were given; plus US districts could take on a lawsuit on all neighbors and clients that used facilities and resources as a result the people did not have license to title and job (only train as you go) which means you were never cared for by a licensed and accredited authority.
I don't read and formulate a opinion on someones efforts and politics by a news insert. Not even Wisc Journal has legal workers, it is family operated now, and if the kids of the owner does not have friedns or enemies from HIGHSCHOOL they want to promote or slander you don't get publicity just shotty journalisms of your statment paraphrased without recoginition.
Wake up! Who said anything about a handout.
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6407 Jan 25, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
Ron"liverlips" Johnson liked being bested by Hillary so much, that he even wanted Kerry to slap him around. Which Mr. Kerry was glad to do.
How did such a little man ever get elected.
I would rather keep my mouth shut and be thought a FOOL, than to open my mouth and remove all doubt.
Did you like the part where Johnson stated that they didn't know what really happened in Bengali? Kerry replied, "Well I think we do know what happened. There was a briefing on it with video. Did you attend that briefing?"
The camera then pans back to Johnson with a dumb look on his face and he relies: ah no.
Lol!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6409 Jan 25, 2013
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you like the part where Johnson stated that they didn't know what really happened in Bengali? Kerry replied, "Well I think we do know what happened. There was a briefing on it with video. Did you attend that briefing?"
The camera then pans back to Johnson with a dumb look on his face and he relies: ah no.
Lol!
I watched this man run for office,he is ignorant. This is the best that they can do? He says I'm a business man, I think his father in law gave him the company. He built it?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6410 Jan 25, 2013
bunky wrote:
Scott by a mile.
?????????? is the world leaving you behind Bunky? Get the new RONCO "I Have a brain cookware set. You to can cook up some smarts. Only $19.99 and it comes with a coupon for full frontal lobotomy?
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6411 Jan 26, 2013
zipp wrote:
I hope that there are a lot of people that are smart enough to figure out how stupid Ron Johnson, Rand Paul, and John McCain are based on their actions in the recent hearings that have been going on. Come on Wisconsin! Wake up !Johnson is a sorry excuse!
Thanks to all the voters for the likes of him. We look good and stupid on a national stage!
Ron Johnson is a very sucessful self made business man. Never took anything from anyone,nor expected anyone to carry him on thier back. Now he is a federal level Senator. But I would suppose that for a "Goverment teat boy" like you, Ron Johnson is a Failure. Do something in life "teat boy". Quit crying over other peoples success in life. Oh! by the way, My shit in your mouth untill it runs out!
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6412 Jan 26, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an ignorant man. What about the wealth concentrated into the hands of very few,Tea Bag breath.
You have no answers ,just insults. Which by the way I will trade those with you all day. It keeps my typing up to par.
We the people does not mean just a Tea Bag loving fringe of our society. I use the word fringe carefully, because you people aren't even large enough to be called fringe. You are going the way of the DODO.It is proven you can breed out ignorance and pettiness. Bags to the chin ,little feller
I'm zippy,cry cry cry ,I want other peoples wealth put in my pocket cry cry cry. Carry me Carry Me!!!!!!!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6413 Jan 26, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I'm zippy,cry cry cry ,I want other peoples wealth put in my pocket cry cry cry. Carry me Carry Me!!!!!!!
Childlike,yet very sensitve to the needs of others and a commanding understading of,how things work. A Nobel laureate no doubt. I find the central theme to the rants very compelling. Compelling enough to offer my Tea Bags to his chin.Which he will no doubt gratefully accept. Thank You,Thank you,thankyou.
And now for something completely different.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6415 Jan 26, 2013
Poor ol' Who Tea Bag Who,Doesn't even know who he is talking to.His teatsucking rants are the epitome of ignorance. He thinks just because you have a progressive tilt, that you are living off gov't or you have never had a job or none the less,ran a business. He doesn't see anything out the back window of his cabin in the woods.
I see his type all the time up north here. They crawl out of their shells just long enough to go grocery shopping and see one episode of Fox News,and buy more ammunition. He doesn't read,or maybe can't, so what the local drunk at the bar says is gospel.
He takes all that and goes home to hide from society and let all his anger and venom foment, about how life has left him behind,and why no one wants a drunk around anymore.
So Tea Baggger mine on your chin. Where does that leave the banana? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6416 Jan 26, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Ron Johnson is a very sucessful self made business man. Never took anything from anyone,nor expected anyone to carry him on thier back. Now he is a federal level Senator. But I would suppose that for a "Goverment teat boy" like you, Ron Johnson is a Failure. Do something in life "teat boy". Quit crying over other peoples success in life. Oh! by the way, My shit in your mouth untill it runs out!
There you go with that fetish again. I told you im not into your fantasies. You are probably better suited dating farm animals.
Ron Johnson? Bahaha! There's what you think and then there's what reality is. Trust me! Two different things little punk!
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6417 Jan 26, 2013
Ole Whooters is just gripping because he still has blood in his stool from the 2012 election and inauguration speech. Just wait for 2014! I guess there's always depends. Oh and the answer is no. I won't donkey punch your wife no matter how she begs for it.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6418 Jan 26, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up! Who said anything about a handout.
How do people PICK a piece of tidbit and attempt to become Hostile and aggitated on a conversational input?

That is evidence they put in DA files to PROOF you are no longer applicable to talk down a sentence on your crime, and a necessity for maximumm sentence plus rehabilitation prior to enterence back into society.

You have a inability to think on broadband perspective, and have tendency to hostile interruptions and prone to hate crimes.

Others would indicate Ignorent and inability to comprehend others peoples input, so would have a inability to work with human beings, mentally ill, elderly, children or veterans. Go get a job at local taco bell as a fry cook. Nobody talks to them either, grease pit is stinky.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6419 Jan 26, 2013
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with that fetish again. I told you im not into your fantasies. You are probably better suited dating farm animals.
Ron Johnson? Bahaha! There's what you think and then there's what reality is. Trust me! Two different things little punk!
Ron Johnson spends more on charity donations than you can earn. Get down and kiss the feet of a man that has produced something worthwhile in his life-n-times. Carry me,Ron Johnson carry Me!!!!!!!!!!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6420 Jan 26, 2013
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Douche bag. Your opinions are waning in popularity, and how do you explain the 112th congress and the dismal reputation they have with the American people? Denying Hurricane relief and denying care for veterans? It's funny how many repubs idealize Ronald Regan as one of the great ones that should be emulated. It's funny because today's GOP has nothing in common with him. If he were around today, many of the right-wingers would call him too liberal based on his record. And that folks, is one of the big problems with today's GOP. They have followed the path of extremists as in the Tea Party. If you call yourself a conservative, how about taking a stand for common sense. The tea Party influence is ruining your party! Go ahead, don't believe me! Just watch what continues to happen.
I actually believe that we can be better off with a good two party system. Nonetheless, with the outrageous extremism that the GOP is spewing, it's doesn't look like it's going to happen. Today's GOP is not the party of Abraham Lincoln, nor the party of Ronald Regan. Today's GOP has an undertone of racism and intolerance, such as the birthers and the "legitimate rape" talkers. They portray themselves as the party that cares only for the rich. Go ahead, keep messing with the middle class, keep making cuts, keep worrying only about your own bank accounts. That is how a large portion of the electorate is seeing it.
Cling to your little liberal fairy tale that Lincoln was so great:
Abraham Lincoln Quote

“I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races – that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.”

by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:

Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6421 Jan 26, 2013
Racist People Love Abraham Lincoln

“If I could preserve the Union by freeing none of the slaves I would do it.”~Abraham Lincoln

Yes, that is a real quote. That is really what good ole Abe Lincoln said. That is one line from a longer quote. Basically, he said that if he could preserve the Union by keeping slaves, by not keeping slaves or even by letting half be kept and half not, he would. He saw the removal of slaves as a way to weaken the South. Nothing more, nothing less. As a matter of fact, the original plan was to free the Southern slaves but let those that had them in the North keep them.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6422 Jan 26, 2013
Lincoln stated publicly that "America was made for the White people and not for the Negroes" and "at least twenty-one times, he said publicly that he was opposed to equal rights for Blacks." "What I would most desire would be the separation of the white and black races," said Lincoln.

*I could never understand why Barack Hussein O'bama used Lincoln's bible. Lincoln was racist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Poynette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conservative group pulls candidate's support Aug '14 Bryan Fischer s H... 1
Phox - 'Phox' Jul '14 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1
Who do you support for State Assembly in Wiscon... (Nov '10) Mar '14 Wesley Eragrotis 3
Debate: Nuclear Power - Poynette, WI (Dec '12) Jan '13 storm warning sux 3
When Is Spanking Child Abuse? (Oct '08) Jan '13 Dave 79
Poynette Dating
Find my Match

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Poynette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Poynette

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]