Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Poynette Forum

Comments (Page 296)

Showing posts 5,901 - 5,920 of6,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

zipp wrote:
Well imagine that! Old Hooters is trying to create a clone just to have someone to agree with him. Must be a lonely place to be.
Bahaha!
you can't clone feces
zipp

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2013

Judged:

repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
you can't clone feces
Feces indeed. He's just run out of ideas because no one is slow enough to agree with him. But by the way, the whole bojangles thing kind of let's you know where whooters really is coming from.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Judged:

zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Feces indeed. He's just run out of ideas because no one is slow enough to agree with him. But by the way, the whole bojangles thing kind of let's you know where whooters really is coming from.
Scott Walker would shake the hand of a Wallmark employee,while others would insult and demean this employee. Scott Walker would respect Catholic peoples faith and not hurl unjustisfied insults at them with relation to thier faith.Scott Walker does'nt think that he is some how better than all the millions that shop at Goodwill. Oh well I guess some people have to be carried by the goverment[ other hard working people] thier whole Life. Carry Me!!!!! Carry ME!!!!!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Scott Walker would shake the hand of a Wallmark employee,while others would insult and demean this employee. Scott Walker would respect Catholic peoples faith and not hurl unjustisfied insults at them with relation to thier faith.Scott Walker does'nt think that he is some how better than all the millions that shop at Goodwill. Oh well I guess some people have to be carried by the goverment[ other hard working people] thier whole Life. Carry Me!!!!! Carry ME!!!!!
Who the hell told you that? In your land of makebeleive do you have teabag unicorns?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Scott Walker would shake the hand of a Wallmark employee,while others would insult and demean this employee. Scott Walker would respect Catholic peoples faith and not hurl unjustisfied insults at them with relation to thier faith.Scott Walker does'nt think that he is some how better than all the millions that shop at Goodwill. Oh well I guess some people have to be carried by the goverment[ other hard working people] thier whole Life. Carry Me!!!!! Carry ME!!!!!
We should start calling you rerun, you haven't any ideas,just like teabag moulton and teabag johnson I could go on and on with the people you like, that seek to destroy our democracy and give it to your cohorts in crime. Face it you are a dried up teabag.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Zipp can the repubs hurt themselves any more than they have? The teabaggers have them running in circles,not knowing who to obstruct next.
Grover was on the air making up lies about how it wasn't really a tax increase that repubs voted for,he looked like whoteawho. Trying to make a silk purse out of a sows ear.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Scott Walker is getting Our state back on track. I think Old Scott Had about a 3.9 gpa in collage. Truely a man that belongs in the White House. Please God give us more like Scotty.OXOXOXOXOX
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
Scott Walker is getting Our state back on track. I think Old Scott Had about a 3.9 gpa in collage. Truely a man that belongs in the White House. Please God give us more like Scotty.OXOXOXOXOX
He never finished, he is not a "collage" graduate. Seems you need to go back to school.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Bahaha! Ole Whooters is got a case of rectal-cranial inversion. Can't even get his facts straight about someone he is backing.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Scott Walker is Like Bat man,Superman,and Chuck Norris all rolled into one. Brilliant,compassionate,leader .
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Scott Walker will fly Air force one all by himself when voted into the white house.
Big Daddy Long Legs

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

When will they start on the image of Scott being carved into Mount Rushmore? Soon I hope.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

The way the GOP is looked upon nowadays, they may have a serious problem getting any repubs re-elected let alone into the white house. They seem to be self destructing.
zipp

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

They only place the GOP is safe seems to be in parts of the south below the Mason-Dixon line and in some gerrymandered districts. Isn't this 2013?
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

I'm pretty sure after Scott Walker Serves his country as President of the USA that everyone will want his Image on a coin. He's like Washington crossing the Delaware. He's like Neil Armstrong landing on the moon. Might just as well make him the coach of the New York Yankees.
zipp

Wasco, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

Always good to have dreams, too bad you take your pants off when you have them.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Scott Walker PHD Harvard School of Business
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

zipp wrote:
Always good to have dreams, too bad you take your pants off when you have them.
Take your pants off????? Whoaaa,,,,,,You must be thinking about your days back in the military with your commander Barney Frank.
zipp

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Take your pants off????? Whoaaa,,,,,,You must be thinking about your days back in the military with your commander Barney Frank.
No, it's your day at the voting booth.
zipp

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Many republicans in the house recently voted against the Hurricane Sandy relief bill. Another nail in the coffin for the GOP. This includes Paul Ryan. WTF?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 5,901 - 5,920 of6,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Poynette Discussions

Search the Poynette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Mon selfridge 451
Phox - 'Phox' Jul 11 Dr Teeth 2
Debate: Drinking Age - Baraboo, WI (Dec '11) Jun '14 Sara 11
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88
DNR trying to shut down Crystal Lake Campground Jun '14 Gary Campbell 1
WI Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in W... (Oct '10) Apr '14 Tealiban faschists 45
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Mar '14 MERCER SCHOOL FACTS 2,233
•••
•••
•••
•••

Poynette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Poynette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••