MC mom

Craigsville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2013

Yeah, what is there to do there? I have a baby so family friendly thing. Are there any places where you and baby can go play with other parents and babies?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Judged:

If you are a minority, you can do drug deals and shoot guns at everyone in the neighborhood.
Rich

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2013

Single male here 29 kid friendly if looking for someone to do something with. Dont have kids of own but do enjoy them. if interested ill leave my email.
Bob White

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2013

Judged:

I see we have some dang racist frothing at the mouth. So sad he hasn't grown up yet.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 4, 2013

Hey Bird Brain, just look at the nightly news. Every day the drugs and shooting is going on. That doesn't make ME racist, just honest. Just like suicide bombers, and plane crashing nuts. They are all Muslim radicals. Does saying that make me racist? If you think so, you are one F-ing "PC" fool. A minority person can walk through a "white" neighborhood with no problems, but try that if your white in a black neighborhood.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

Judged:

why would a white want to walk through a black neighbourhood?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2013

That IS a very good question. Out in Californicate, a family got lost in their van and ended up in a "bad" neighborhood, and they were attacked and killed for just being in the wrong place. Sh it happens, but one should not have to die for it. Those animals don't deserve to be on the face of the earth, they are not human. Period.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Rent and fire fully automatic submachine guns at Dominion Shooting Range at Midlothian. Had fun firing full auto MP-5s (most favorite to shoot), Tommy Guns, MAC-10s (least favorite to shoot) and Uzi's.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

You can also walk around downtown Richmond. Watch out for some crackheads and bums though. And have ur piece with u. I do.

“"Stand and Fight"”

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Visit the VA War Memorial Museum, which was enacted in 2012. Good piece of history.
OIF VET

Tappahannock, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 19, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
That IS a very good question. Out in Californicate, a family got lost in their van and ended up in a "bad" neighborhood, and they were attacked and killed for just being in the wrong place. Sh it happens, but one should not have to die for it. Those animals don't deserve to be on the face of the earth, they are not human. Period.

Please be careful of the white neighborhood schools and play grounds!!!! The white kids like to shoot up the schools and the white adults like to molest the children!!!!! Lets not forget the serial killers!!!! Don't go to the movies they'll shoot that up too. Oh and please... Please.... Don't go to one of those catholic churches.... Because you know what those white priest do to little boys!!!!! I'm not racist either just some facts about your kind!!! I caught in the news lately.
Randolf

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

JasonStorm wrote:
Visit the VA War Memorial Museum, which was enacted in 2012. Good piece of history.
We did on our last visit to the area. Highly recommended
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

VN Vet wrote:
If you are a minority, you can do drug deals and shoot guns at everyone in the neighborhood.
I thought that was Hampton Roads?
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 22, 2013

Judged:

OIF VET wrote:
<quoted text>
Please be careful of the white neighborhood schools and play grounds!!!! The white kids like to shoot up the schools and the white adults like to molest the children!!!!! Lets not forget the serial killers!!!! Don't go to the movies they'll shoot that up too. Oh and please... Please.... Don't go to one of those catholic churches.... Because you know what those white priest do to little boys!!!!! I'm not racist either just some facts about your kind!!! I caught in the news lately.
The difference is no one regardless of their race or ethnicity is terrified or scared to move a family into a predominantly white neighborhood. I wonder why that is?
OIF VET

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
The difference is no one regardless of their race or ethnicity is terrified or scared to move a family into a predominantly white neighborhood. I wonder why that is?
I have to beg to differ on that with the school shooting, killings of parents, teachers, and children!Child rape cases people do think twice about moving to white neighborhoods. That's why people are rushing to the county and less to actual neighborhoods my point is white people commit just as many crimes as any other race! Usually they are more extreme. Who would you rather live next to a drug dealer than a child predator?Tough choice for you?
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2013

Boy are you comparing apples to oranges. And to make matters worse, you have NO idea what you are talking about. OIF VET, put the computer away, and go play with your dolls.
Anonymous

Tokyo, Japan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2013

Sure there's crimes in all areas, some type of crime exist no matter how petty. When people are terrified to just walk 20 feet to the mail box in their own yard every day, those are places most people don't want to live. More often than not, the predominantly white areas are much safer in contrast to what you're talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Powhatan Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance