male Negro" thugs and killers

Posted in the Powhatan Forum

crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#1 Jul 26, 2012
family dollar killing by three [ male ] negro thugs. was this just a" run of the mill random killing, by male negro's thugs, or was this a planned thing by the negro thugs, because of their possible involvement with the Victim's wife.

reason for this suspicion" based on the Wife coming out immediately: and saying that she was a christian, and forgave them: for killing her husband. that" Jesus or God, probably needed her husband some where else real bad. talk about insanity" if that is what Christianity teaches you white people: you need to run like hell from that bull crap.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#2 Jul 27, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
family dollar killing by three [ male ] negro thugs. was this just a" run of the mill random killing, by male negro's thugs, or was this a planned thing by the negro thugs, because of their possible involvement with the Victim's wife.
reason for this suspicion" based on the Wife coming out immediately: and saying that she was a christian, and forgave them: for killing her husband. that" Jesus or God, probably needed her husband some where else real bad. talk about insanity" if that is what Christianity teaches you white people: you need to run like hell from that bull crap.
Shame on you.....have you no decency left in your body.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#3 Jul 27, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Shame on you.....have you no decency left in your body.
BELIEVE ME" WHERE DECENCY OR MORAL'S, ARE CONCERNED: YOU SORRY NO GOOD EVIL BASTARDS, HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OUNCE OF SUCH; WITHIN" your BRAIN OR BODY.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#4 Jul 28, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> BELIEVE ME" WHERE DECENCY OR MORAL'S, ARE CONCERNED: YOU SORRY NO GOOD EVIL BASTARDS, HAVE NEVER HAD ONE OUNCE OF SUCH; WITHIN" your BRAIN OR BODY.
You're a demented little weasel. Worms take up residence inside your body. The devil really got you now. Gehenna lives with you.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#5 Jul 28, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a demented little weasel. Worms take up residence inside your body. The devil really got you now. Gehenna lives with you.
YES: I" know all about that: you sorry evil ass black or colored, evil BASTARD. RANT ON; YOU EVIL BITCH OR BASTARD, EVER WHICH GROUP" YOU: FALL FALL UNDER.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#7 Jul 30, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> YES: I" know all about that: you sorry evil ass black or colored, evil BASTARD. RANT ON; YOU EVIL BITCH OR BASTARD, EVER WHICH GROUP" YOU: FALL FALL UNDER.
I bet you worship "dagon" also. You "paki" ppl. worship all kinds of impotent gods. GET SAVED......ACCEPT JESUS AS THE LIVING CHRIST AND YOU WILL NOT BE SO VILE AND EVIL.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#8 Jul 30, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you worship "dagon" also. You "paki" ppl. worship all kinds of impotent gods. GET SAVED......ACCEPT JESUS AS THE LIVING CHRIST AND YOU WILL NOT BE SO VILE AND EVIL.
YOU NEED TO READ SOME MORE DUMB ASS: JESUS" said very very clear, to the HALF BREED NEGRO JEW'S" I" AM NOT YOUR LORD, NEITHER AM I" YOUR SAVIOR. YOU" have said that I" am: BUT" I" tell you that I" am A SON OF MAN. AND YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. I" came not to SAVE THE GENTILE'S OR NEGRO BEAST. I" came only FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#9 Aug 1, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> YOU NEED TO READ SOME MORE DUMB ASS: JESUS" said very very clear, to the HALF BREED NEGRO JEW'S" I" AM NOT YOUR LORD, NEITHER AM I" YOUR SAVIOR. YOU" have said that I" am: BUT" I" tell you that I" am A SON OF MAN. AND YOU ARE OF YOUR FATHER THE DEVIL. I" came not to SAVE THE GENTILE'S OR NEGRO BEAST. I" came only FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL.
What is your "proof" text? I believe you are misrepresenting the Bible with your outlandish racist rants.
Come on Lucky Ned Pepper, you can do better than that/
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#10 Aug 1, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your "proof" text? I believe you are misrepresenting the Bible with your outlandish racist rants.
Come on Lucky Ned Pepper, you can do better than that/
OKAY" if you will, if" you can: get out your own book: and read" ONLY: what the MAN, Jesus had to say. 99 percent of what you folks call the' or a new Testament, is not the words of the MAN; called JESUS or HEY SUZE. but instead: are the words of, GENTILE MEN and or HALF BREED NEGRO JEW'S. PAUL" as you know him: was a half breed NEGRO JEW, that was an evil ass murdering DEVIL.

THE MAN JESUS" made it very clear: that he did not come to save a dam jew or gentile, THAT" he CAME: ONLY" for the HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THEN" HE DARED HIS FOLLOWER'S, to EVER GO NEAR A DAM GENTILE OR HALF BREED SAMARITAN JEW.

THE WORD OR TITTLE" GENTILE, covers every human being on planet EARTH, EXCEPT FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. PAUL" THE HALF BREED NEGRO JEW, WHO WAS CALLED SAUL THE MURDERER: LIED" and claimed that an ANGEL: met his lying ass, in the road and told him to go save the GENTILE'S. WHICH COVER'S YOUR EVIL BLACK OR COLORED ASS, that is the only reason: that your evil ass claim's to be a Christian. GOD" said to kill all of your evil black or colored ass's. and your dumb ass's think that he sent: supposebly his only son, to be slaughtered by your evil ass's, to save your evil ass's for him: after he had all ready demanded that ISRAEL" kill every last one of your evil ass's.

IT WAS" you evil ass half breed NEGRO JEW'S that GOT; the WHITE ROMAN'S, to KILL THE MAN JESUS FOR YOU. YOU EVIL BASTARDS.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#11 Aug 2, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> OKAY" if you will, if" you can: get out your own book: and read" ONLY: what the MAN, Jesus had to say. 99 percent of what you folks call the' or a new Testament, is not the words of the MAN; called JESUS or HEY SUZE. but instead: are the words of, GENTILE MEN and or HALF BREED NEGRO JEW'S. PAUL" as you know him: was a half breed NEGRO JEW, that was an evil ass murdering DEVIL.
THE MAN JESUS" made it very clear: that he did not come to save a dam jew or gentile, THAT" he CAME: ONLY" for the HOUSE OF ISRAEL. THEN" HE DARED HIS FOLLOWER'S, to EVER GO NEAR A DAM GENTILE OR HALF BREED SAMARITAN JEW.
THE WORD OR TITTLE" GENTILE, covers every human being on planet EARTH, EXCEPT FOR THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL. PAUL" THE HALF BREED NEGRO JEW, WHO WAS CALLED SAUL THE MURDERER: LIED" and claimed that an ANGEL: met his lying ass, in the road and told him to go save the GENTILE'S. WHICH COVER'S YOUR EVIL BLACK OR COLORED ASS, that is the only reason: that your evil ass claim's to be a Christian. GOD" said to kill all of your evil black or colored ass's. and your dumb ass's think that he sent: supposebly his only son, to be slaughtered by your evil ass's, to save your evil ass's for him: after he had all ready demanded that ISRAEL" kill every last one of your evil ass's.
IT WAS" you evil ass half breed NEGRO JEW'S that GOT; the WHITE ROMAN'S, to KILL THE MAN JESUS FOR YOU. YOU EVIL BASTARDS.
Didn't white men write the Bible? How is it possible that you don't believe what your white brethren wrote? Suffice it to be said that you are a complete and complex dummy when it comes down to figuring out the Bible. Just give it a rest Lucky Ned Pepper, you failed measurably.
crazy indian

Richmond, VA

#12 Aug 3, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't white men write the Bible? How is it possible that you don't believe what your white brethren wrote? Suffice it to be said that you are a complete and complex dummy when it comes down to figuring out the Bible. Just give it a rest Lucky Ned Pepper, you failed measurably.
WHITE MEN" did not write what you call the Bible: THEY just TRANSLATED IT. FROM ONE REALM TO ANOTHER.
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#13 Aug 3, 2012
crazy indian wrote:
<quoted text> WHITE MEN" did not write what you call the Bible: THEY just TRANSLATED IT. FROM ONE REALM TO ANOTHER.
All white men never the less.
just me

Brooklyn, IN

#14 Aug 7, 2012
new hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
All white men never the less.
Actually they weren't 'white.' They were middle eastern descent.
Slurpee Summit

Chester, VA

#15 Aug 7, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
Office of Management and Budget purposes; those are White .
new hammer time

Richmond, VA

#16 Aug 7, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>
In that case the Europeans translated the originals to suit their fancy. My my what a story.
Wondering

United States

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Has an arrest ever been made in the family dollar store murder?
new hammer time

Glen Allen, VA

#18 Jul 13, 2013
I am new hammer time and I am a numb digger.
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#20 Jul 25, 2013
People really should dig deep before they point fingers
hmmm

United States

#22 Jul 27, 2013
Jimmy , What do you mean?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jesus Christ, the Son of God 6 hr Buddy Mitchell 7
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 7
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 6 hr colemanfloridadaddy 12,321
cherise.... where are you when i need you? 7 hr colemanfloridadaddy 1
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... Tue JJJ 2
join the great illuminati in Kebbi state to get... Tue Dr Evans 1
County line kennel reviews. (Mar '14) Mar '14 Furs Flying 2
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match

Powhatan Jobs