Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12770 Jun 16, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
Oh, and fundraise!
because previous presidents never fund raised!!

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#12772 Jun 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
He's lazy.
Mind-boggling lack of awareness. Just as with the Benghazi tragedy, the prez takes off for a desert fund raiser as thousands are being beheaded or shot as the terrorists march towards our embassy in Bagdad.

All this guy needs is a fiddle to play as the world falls into chaos.

Location hidden

#12773 Jun 16, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Just as with the Benghazi tragedy, the prez takes off for a desert fund raiser as thousands are being beheaded
Because all he has to do is say "stop that!" and terrorism would be over!

Funny how it didn't work for Bush... who took more vacations than any other president in over a hundred years.

Location hidden

#12774 Jun 16, 2014
'I'VE HAD ENOUGH': WHEN DEMOCRATS QUIT ON OBAMA
By Ron Fournier

"The email hit my in-box at 9:41 p.m. last Wednesday. From one of the most powerful Democrats in Washington, a close adviser to the White House, the missive amounted to an electronic eye roll. "Even I have had enough."

Another Democrat had quit on President Obama.

The tipping point for this person was the Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl caseónot the soldier-for-Taliban swap itself as much as how the White House mishandled its obligation to communicate effectively and honestly to Congress and the public.

More than that, Obama's team had failed once again to acknowledge its mistakes, preferring to cast blame and seek cover behind talking points."

http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/i-...

Another Obama loyalist calls out the not ready for prime time administration."More than that, Obama's team had failed once again to acknowledge its mistakes, preferring to cast blame and seek cover behind talking points." Wow. The bright guys on the left are starting to beat the drum against the lunacy of hype and change.

Location hidden

#12775 Jun 16, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
'I
Because no one every quit on George Bush!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#12776 Jun 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
George Bush = 879 vacation days.
"bareassed000"
president nobama = 5+ years vacation and counting.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

Location hidden

#12777 Jun 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
president nobama = 5+ years vacation and counting.
EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG:

George Bush =worst president in the last 80 year.

SMD & wipe your chin.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#12780 Jun 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG:
George Bush =worst president in the last 80 year.
SMD & wipe your chin.
"bareasssssssssssssssed00 0"
The boy president nobama makes idi amin look good.
Take a dump yopu are full of it.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#12781 Jun 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
Take a dump yopu are full of it
With all that KY and goat spunk you would think that he would need Depends.

Location hidden

#12782 Jun 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
The boy president nobama
EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA G:

The deserter president holds the reins for leading the WORST administration in the last 80 years.

KMA/SMD.

Location hidden

#12783 Jun 16, 2014
EasyEed wrote:
Take a dump yopu are full of it.
Already did.

Named it EasyFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12785 Jun 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because all he has to do is say "stop that!" and terrorism would be over!
Funny how it didn't work for Bush... who took more vacations than any other president in over a hundred years.
Bush took the war on terror to the enemy.

barock is inviting them to our shores through appeasement.

No one spends more time and money on goofing off than barock, the golfing fundraiser.
brad

Bolton, CT

#12786 Jun 16, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
'I'VE HAD ENOUGH': WHEN DEMOCRATS QUIT ON OBAMA
By Ron Fournier
"The email hit my in-box at 9:41 p.m. last Wednesday. From one of the most powerful Democrats in Washington, a close adviser to the White House, the missive amounted to an electronic eye roll. "Even I have had enough."
The tipping point for this person was the Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl caseónot the soldier-for-Taliban swap itself as much as how the White House mishandled its obligation to communicate effectively and honestly to Congress and the public.
More than that, Obama's team had failed once again to acknowledge its mistakes, preferring to cast blame and seek cover behind talking points."
http://www.nationaljournal.com/white-house/i-...
Another Obama loyalist calls out the not ready for prime time administration."More than that, Obama's team had failed once again to acknowledge its mistakes, preferring to cast blame and seek cover behind talking points." Wow. The bright guys on the left are starting to beat the drum against the lunacy of hype and change.
Yep.

Once again Oblamer soars with the winds of change when it comes to public opinion.

It was like 5 minutes ago Oblamer said,quote;" I make no apologies for trading 5 low level gitmo detainees for an American POW,I have no regrets."

It was Oblamer who came out in the rose garden with the Bergdahls and took ALL the credit for getting their son home safe.

Flash forward 5 minutes.

"It was Chuck Hagels fault."

Can Hagel accuse Oblamer of racism?

St. Croix valley

#12787 Jun 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock is inviting them to our shores through appeasement.
No one spends more time and money on goofing off than barock, the golfing fundraiser.
no dear, in the real world Bush ran from it and pissed all over the world wide coalition we finally had at the cost of thousands of americans' lives and destroyed it for his personal war that had nothing at all to do with the what on terror, that in fact, made it worse.....

what an eternal legacy for Bush and his progeny to live with...

Location hidden

#12790 Jun 16, 2014
brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
Once again Oblamer soars with the winds of change when it comes to public opinion.
It was like 5 minutes ago Oblamer said,quote;" I make no apologies for trading 5 low level gitmo detainees for an American POW,I have no regrets."
It was Oblamer who came out in the rose garden with the Bergdahls and took ALL the credit for getting their son home safe.
Flash forward 5 minutes.
"It was Chuck Hagels fault."
Can Hagel accuse Oblamer of racism?
Funny how that happens, eh? Hagel has been an expendable part of the Obama camp from the beginning. Obama didn't dare alienate the Clinton faction by blaming her for the reset idiocy and the Benghazi tragedy, but Hagel? Small potatoes. And while the bright guys on the left start peeling away from Obama, and cite chapter and verse as to how they came to see the emperor with no clothes, the ideologues can only snipe. The cannot offer anything to back up their blind allegiance, but of course that's what separates the intellectually honest liberal from the ideological loons.

Location hidden

#12792 Jun 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he did, that is why Americans consider him the worst president in 90 years.

Location hidden

#12793 Jun 17, 2014
brad wrote:
brad wrote:
<Oblamer said,quote
Like YOUR quote five minutes ago: "I love it when Southern boys talk dirty to me and then ride my mustache for all it's worth".

Yeee-hah, TinyNail.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#12794 Jun 17, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure he did, that is why Americans consider him the worst president in 90 years.
... because they are victims of tenured teacher unions and the lamestream media.

By the time he's done, barock will pass Buchanan as our worst ever. it's because he had no resume.

Recession to global depression.

Arab Spring to Winter.

Fore!

Location hidden

#12795 Jun 17, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
... because
flagged.

Off topic, cross-posted, clueless Au Dumbo spam.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#12797 Jun 17, 2014
independent common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
And this is a perfect example of why liberals are so stupid. It's not how many days Obama decides to vacation.....it's WHEN he decides to vacation! Oh, and fundraise!
Obama doesn't need anyones permission to take a vacation....what the hell!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr. Trump is Not Responsible for All This Civil... 18 hr ok 2
Bernie's Right--Hillary NOT CONSTITUTIONALLY QU... 18 hr ok 2
Evils of TPP Agreement Wed VN Vet 2
Poll Do you need loan? (Oct '07) Wed maria hasbarger 37
Review: Aim 4Fitness May 1 jaarboleda9480 33
National Pollinator Month May 1 The Environmentalist 1
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Apr 30 martin garey 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages