Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12511 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11188 Apr 27, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I read your post too quickly, I thought you were another left wing lunatic.
I agree with you, but to those bozos making 150K means your are living the high life.
Obviously I live better in KY on that than the northeast but by no means rich.
( CNSNews.com )- In the budget proposal he presented to Congress last month, President Barack Obama called for what would be the highest level of sustained taxation ever imposed on the American people, according to the analysis published last week by the Congressional Budget Office.

Yep,not one thin dime.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#11189 Apr 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the Liberal Democrats don't want see fair elections.
You mean lake the last 7/8 fair elections the Democrats won in 2013?

Clearly, the only way the GOP can win elections with its SHRINKING base is to cheat- cheat by gerrymandering, and by keep eligible voters from making it to the polls.

The last national election they lost by five million... they are getting desperate.

Wipe your chin, AnalButter.

Location hidden

#11190 Apr 27, 2014
Brad wrote:
CNSNews.
Not news, TinyNail.
Brad

Marlborough, CT

#11191 Apr 27, 2014
ignore

Location hidden

#11192 Apr 27, 2014
ignore

Location hidden

#11193 Apr 27, 2014
ignore ignore...

Location hidden

#11194 Apr 27, 2014
wait...MOMMY!

Barefoot2626 is ignoring my ignore!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11195 Apr 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean lake the last 7/8 fair elections the Democrats won in 2013?
Clearly, the only way the GOP can win elections with its SHRINKING base is to cheat- cheat by gerrymandering, and by keep eligible voters from making it to the polls.
The last national election they lost by five million... they are getting desperate.
Analdiver Liberal Democrats are for gerrymandering too which is why they dont want to see anything changed but hasnt worked as intended for the Liberal Democrats either besides in 2008 Obama won Indiana and the SCOTUS ruled Indiana's voter ID law requiring voters to provide voter ID prror to vote was constitutional which the Liberal Democrats were claiming Obama would loose Indiana which was a lie and using your logic and the rest of your Liberal Democrats logic is flawed which Obama proved in 2008 winning Indiana so now go wipe your own chin which obviously needs, Analdiver and while your at it wipe woodtick57's chin too since you need to do that.

Location hidden

#11196 Apr 27, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Analdiver Liberal Democrats are for gerrymandering
"y ALEX ISENSTADT | 7/1/13 4:59 AM EDT

"
No one disputes Republicans used the once-a-decade redistricting process to lock in their House majority — almost certainly through 2014 and possibly until the next round of line-drawing in 2020.

But the party could pay a steep price for that dominance.

Some top GOP strategists and candidates warn that the ruby red districts the party drew itself into are pushing House Republicans further to the right — narrowing the party’s appeal at a time when some GOP leaders say its future rests on the opposite happening. If you’re looking for a root cause of the recurring drama within the House Republican Conference — from the surprise meltdown on the farm bill to the looming showdown over immigration reform — the increasingly conservative makeup of those districts is a good place to start.
"

Clip.

PS: Democrats have more votes- Congress- than Republicans- yet fewer seats,

Looks like you have that KY smutch. Again.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#11197 Apr 27, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
"y ALEX ISENSTADT | 7/1/13 4:59 AM EDT
"
No one disputes Republicans used the once-a-decade redistricting process to lock in their House majority — almost certainly through 2014 and possibly until the next round of line-drawing in 2020.
But the party could pay a steep price for that dominance.
Some top GOP strategists and candidates warn that the ruby red districts the party drew itself into are pushing House Republicans further to the right — narrowing the party’s appeal at a time when some GOP leaders say its future rests on the opposite happening. If you’re looking for a root cause of the recurring drama within the House Republican Conference — from the surprise meltdown on the farm bill to the looming showdown over immigration reform — the increasingly conservative makeup of those districts is a good place to start.
"
Clip.
PS: Democrats have more votes- Congress- than Republicans- yet fewer seats,
Looks like you have that KY smutch. Again.
Analdiver it is obviously that you have swallowed too much Liberal Juice and didnt have anytime to catch your breath between swallows and your little brain is showing it with your post reply and you better go back to cleaning and wiping up your woodtick57 when you catch your breath.

Location hidden

#11199 Apr 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point it really doesn't matter. BO will go down as the worst President in the history of this great Nation.
What a shame it is the he has to wrestle that title away from George Bush and to do that he will have to start two wars and have two recessions.

Location hidden

#11200 Apr 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
Obamacare is a complete failure
What a shame it is that the Obama administration exceed goals for health care sign up.

Location hidden

#11201 Apr 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
people can't find a job.
Can't find a job sitting on the couch watching court TV all day, shug.

Why not get off your fat azz and look?
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11202 Apr 28, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>You are so right. RVA is a joke, his mayor and city council is a joke. I live 25 miles south of them and hate to have to go near that crap-hole. They talk all this BS about race, but they are the biggest racists ever. That is what happens when the liberal progressives take over. Nothing but a joke.
Like you can talk about Richmond.....Hopewell the (dopewell) as the name suggests is no better. You are one of the biggest parasites in central VA. For the damn record one more time, I do not live in Richmond. I live in the suburbs of Henrico County you moron. Pull up an aerial view of what Short Pump looks like you idiot, its a far departure from Richmond. By the way, Richmond City Council is majority white and any major decisions for the city comes by them. You're an ignorant old crippled azz Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling put together. Go somewhere an sit your former old military bus boy hillbilly azz down.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11203 Apr 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody in my family has ever been on public assistance. We are too proud. So who's welfare check are you living off of these days?
That's a lie you speak.....a whole lot of your relatives live on welfare. Too proud eh.....is that the reason why your family only shop at Wal-Mart after 12pm. Yeah punk!!!!!!!
I don't get welfare, I'm retired and getting 2 pensions. Hows that Chico Blue.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11204 Apr 28, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Der Fuhrer barock says: On Human Rights, Malaysia's 'Got Some Work To Do, JUST LIKE UNITED STATES'...
Obama is a far cry from being like your icon...Der Fuhrer you commie lover.
You have the same mentality and ancient ways as Cliven Bundy and Donald Sterling. You maple syrup drinking clown.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11205 Apr 28, 2014
Aprilvue wrote:
Once registered, you have a right to vote. You. Not your friend voting under your name. Not your kid voting under your name after you die. Not some huckster at the polling place noticing you haven't voted and using your slot. That's the reason for ID's. The same ID required for Medicare and Medicaid, food stamps and to visit the DOJ.
You know well as I do that this ID voting thingy is being pushed by teapublicans to deny or disenfranchise minority voters from going to the polls. I know what you devils been up too all along.
If we got to show an ID in order to vote, for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, banking transactions etc......then your azzes ought to show the same ID in order to make multiple gun purchases and ammunition. BAM to your face!!!!!!!!!!
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11206 Apr 28, 2014
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Why is it the Liberal Democrats don't want see fair elections which that is not hard figure out or answer which everyone knows that Liberal Democrats know that if they cant cheat they are unelectable.
There was no cheating of significance that ushered in Obama, not once but twice. We had the votes to continue making you lap dog wing-nuts the laughing stock of the world. We will do the same to yah in 2016 when we elect Hillary Clinton as the next POTUS. Read it and weep suckers.
RVA

Richmond, VA

#11207 Apr 28, 2014
SevenTee wrote:
<quoted text>
At this point it really doesn't matter. BO will go down as the worst President in the history of this great Nation. Obamacare is a complete failure and people can't find a job. Thank God we have Rep. majority in the House because BO can no longer do any more damage. He did enough damage already in the first 2 years of his Presidency.
But try to be philosophical. The idiot American people elected him, they get what they deserve.
Since this nation hasn't lived out its history yet, how is it possible to brand Obama as the worst president in history. Dumbazz!!!!!!!!!!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#11208 Apr 28, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
You know well as I do that this ID voting thingy is being pushed by teapublicans to deny or disenfranchise minority voters from going to the polls. I know what you devils been up too all along.
If we got to show an ID in order to vote, for Medicare, Medicaid, Social Security, Welfare, banking transactions etc......then your azzes ought to show the same ID in order to make multiple gun purchases and ammunition. BAM to your face!!!!!!!!!!
You do have to show identification to purchase a gun but not ammo. Care to try again?

How does showing ID disenfranchise minorities from going to the polls but not whites? Explain that one? Are minorities too stupid to get an ID?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama Again Calls Kettle Black Jul 28 Angry American 1
Martial Arts School, Owner LIES about military ... Jul 27 A real Marine 1
moving from ky to va help me (Jan '15) Jul 25 jgibby1973 7
News The 85th Anniversary from the Nation of Islam t... Jul 23 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Jun '15 Kaioyna Caputo 3
Commonwealth Attorney (Jan '15) Jan '15 Belona Ben 1
County line kennel reviews. (Mar '14) Mar '14 Furs Flying 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages