Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12489 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

James River

Richmond, VA

#9692 Mar 30, 2014
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Ayy ease up goose
i hate commie lovers like the teapublicans..........you ppl. give putin more creidit for getting things done than obama. WTH is that garbage.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9693 Mar 30, 2014
James River has been drinking too much KEPONE from the bottom of the river( read history of river from 1975). His/her mind is all warped from the deadly chemical KEPONE and is having fits of liberalism( liberalism is a mental illness). It comes from being a bottom-feeder.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9694 Mar 30, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
First, not only was GWB in Texas
Vacation.

You can stomp your feet all you like, people who work for a living know the difference between work and being on vacation and working around the house.

I know you have been on vacation since your mama was feeding you government cheese.

Over one thousand days while president, two years eight months, give or take a couple Bush vacations.

Location hidden

#9695 Mar 30, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>

Second, Obama has yet to meet a world leader in Hawaii or on the golf course.
I don't recall Putin helping George Bush trim the hedges.

Two years eight months... while he was president out of the eight years.

He was on vacation longer than some presidents were dead.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9696 Mar 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
...people who work for a living know the difference between work and being on vacation and working around the house.
Words that no liberal should ever mutter or type. LoL.
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9697 Mar 31, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>
since you ppl. say that obama is not your president....don't worry about what he does. the rest of us are not bothered by him doing what he knows to do. your comrade putin gets your attention, follow him.
hey James....know what you are talking about or STFU!!! I have never once said Obama is not my president, I have never once said I approve of what Putin is doing, I have though admitted to my vote in 2008 for Obama, back when I was a registered Dem, same as YOU I suppose. I just can proudly admit now that I have changed by registration and have not repeated my mistake to vote for Obama again.
So if you don't know what you are talking about, if you aren't going to read post to find out what has been said before and therefor KNOW if what you are saying is so freakin stupid it only serves to further discredit yourself you would better be served by keeping your ignorance private instead of making it a public display like you did with your stupidity here.
And just so you know, it doesn't matter if an American like their president or agrees with their president or not...EVERYONE in the country is effected by their decisions and they are still the president of everyone in the country even if they don't like to act like it because they think they should only have to deal with people that llike them and agree with them. It would do both YOU and the president some good to realize that!!!!

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#9698 Mar 31, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>Hard to collect welfare and be in prison at the same time, eh, mjjjizzem?
Wrong, some have and some have gotten tax returns.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#9699 Mar 31, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Owning libs is fun and easy!
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
Almost too easy, but it is fun
I say it ain't easy but it sure is fun. When I occasionally get one. LOL
Sunny and warm today (relatively), almost 11:00 oclock.

Obamacare Website Fails as Deadline Arrives.
http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/obamacare-de...

Failure of a failure of a failure Obama.

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#9700 Mar 31, 2014
positronium wrote:
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Owning libs is fun and easy!<quoted text>I say it ain't easy but it sure is fun. When I occasionally get one. LOL
Sunny and warm would be nice, woke up to sleet and a couple inches of snow.

Paris

#9701 Mar 31, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about.....obama is the president, not the all seeing eye of the world. he is no more responsible for what happened in boston than this winters polar vortex. idiotic statements like what you spinned is utterly ridiculous. would you blame geo. bush for the 9-11 attack? don't be stupid.
If the libs spent the same time and energy on potential terrorist, instead of harassing the Tea Party, maybe Boston would not have happened. Russia sent warnings of the two brothers.

Paris

#9702 Mar 31, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>i agree with you on what the republicans are doing. i treat them as traitors and putin puppets at large.
So to you communist like Obama are Hero's, and patriots of America are traitors. Try Cube Comrade

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9703 Mar 31, 2014
positronium wrote:
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Owning libs is fun and easy!<quoted text>I say it ain't easy but it sure is fun. When I occasionally get one. LOL
I work in finance and watch the financial news every morning.

One of the funniest and saddest moment is listening to these guys try to spin the "surprisingly" bad economic figures and scratch their heads. It's an almost-daily occurrence.

The disconnect between the financial media and the conventional socio-political guys is huge. They're not interested in the "optics," just solutions. They are also very open about how America is losing it's competitive edge because liberals have destroyed our schools with tenured teacher unions, and enviro-terrorists freeze widows and orphans in winter by not drilling for more oil.

Another myth is that the Republican party is greatly preferred over Democrats by businesspeople. All politicians are equally loathed by our businesspeople. It may have something to do with the fact that most were once shyster lawyers, the most hated species of American parasite. This may be the attraction to Rand Paul MD, or Cruz and Christie whom are considered to be "real' attorneys. It may be the regular skakedown for campaign contributions coupled with threats of taxes and regulations.

Fiscally conservative is an important attribute. Strong on defense is the other. The strong defense protects the commercial interests that makes life better for all Americans.

The most important trait we are looking for is honesty. The lies are killing every part of our lives.

Paris

#9704 Mar 31, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>you are the boy....and a nasty evil racist too. you bunch of teabagging neo-nazi anti-semetic traitors. get with your boy putin, he loves fake patriots of america like y'all.
Typical liberal, lots of adjectives, no facts. Your make this almost funny trying to protect the liar of the year.

Paris

#9705 Mar 31, 2014
James River wrote:
<quoted text>i hate commie lovers like the teapublicans..........you ppl. give putin more creidit for getting things done than obama. WTH is that garbage.
Hint pookie, most everyone around Obama growing was a communist or terrorist like Bill Ayers.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9706 Mar 31, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hint pookie, most everyone around Obama growing was a communist or terrorist like Bill Ayers.
what do Obama and Osama have in common? They both have friends that bombed the Pentagon.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9707 Mar 31, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
If the libs spent the same time and energy on potential terrorist, instead of harassing the Tea Party, maybe Boston would not have happened. Russia sent warnings of the two brothers.
FBI,CIA and Terrorist experts sent a memo to Bush a month before and he did nothing to stop 9/11
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9708 Mar 31, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
So to you communist like Obama are Hero's, and patriots of America are traitors. Try Cube Comrade
Marxist sympathizers rally and vote Republican in America

“To contract new debts...”

Since: Apr 08

is not the way to pay old ones

#9709 Mar 31, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
FBI,CIA and Terrorist experts sent a memo to Bush a month before and he did nothing to stop 9/11
The memo warned against possible hijacking not against using the planes as missiles.

Location hidden

#9710 Mar 31, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Words that no liberal should ever mutter or type. LoL.
lol it was Bush who was on vacation one day out of three.

Would have made a better president if he made that two days out of three.

Location hidden

#9711 Mar 31, 2014
Hunglo wrote:
<quoted text>
The memo warned against possible hijacking not against using the planes as missiles.
Liar, liar pants on fire.

EG:
A source quoted by the Washington Post and ABC TV said that at least two names listed in a July 2001 FBI memo about an Arizona flight school had been identified by the CIA as having links to al-Qaeda. But the memo was not acted on or distributed to outside agencies.

And, while administration officials have said repeatedly that intelligence analysts never imagined that terrorists would use planes in a suicide attack, a 1999 report for the National Intelligence Council warned that fanatics loyal to bin Laden might try to hijack a jetliner and fly it into the Pentagon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Prison Officers Alone Fri Ha-Ha 2
High School Swimming Sep 20 Coach Kelly Cleary 1
Bluegrass Music at The County Seat Restaurant -... (Jul '16) Jul '16 mmelvin 1
Debate: Marijuana - Powhatan, VA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 3
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 5
Commonwealth Attorney (Jan '15) Jan '15 Belona Ben 1
County line kennel reviews. (Mar '14) Mar '14 Furs Flying 2

Powhatan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages