Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9523 Mar 28, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Nobody cares what prison you're in.
Hard to collect welfare and be in prison at the same time, eh, mjjjizzem?

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#9524 Mar 28, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton's tax increases slowed the Reagan Global Expansion that was commensurate with our hegemony.
You keep telling yourself that stupid - the facts say a completely different thing - but when did you ever care about facts?

"Clinton’s major contribution was pushing through the 1993 budget bill, which began to reduce what had become a chronic string of federal deficits. Republicans denounced it as the "largest tax increase in history," though in fact it was not a record and also contained some cuts in projected spending. Republican Rep. Newt Gingrich predicted: "The tax increase will kill jobs and lead to a recession, and the recession will force people off of work and onto unemployment and will actually increase the deficit." But just the opposite happened. Fears of inflation waned and interest rates fell, making money cheaper to borrow for homes, cars and investment. What had been a slow economic recovery turned into a roaring boom, bringing in so much unanticipated tax revenue from rising incomes and stock-market gains that the government actually was running record surpluses by the time Clinton left office."

http://www.factcheck.org/2007/12/clinton-and-...

And you claim to teach??? LMFAO!!!!

If you taught stupidity, you were probably a tenured teacher in fantasyland nimrod!

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9525 Mar 28, 2014
Clinton? one word.....Dot Com Boom....a wooden indian would have been great during those heady times.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#9526 Mar 28, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Clinton? one word.....Dot Com Boom....a wooden indian would have been great during those heady times.
These policies were enacted prior to the Dot Com Boom my friend. Simply look at the dates.

You know, there are times when you simply have to admit a democrat actually did good for the economy and this country, despite your partisan ideology.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#9527 Mar 28, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
These policies were enacted prior to the Dot Com Boom my friend. Simply look at the dates.
You know, there are times when you simply have to admit a democrat actually did good for the economy and this country, despite your partisan ideology.
I dunno, the dot com boom started about 1994 or so, maybe earlier....
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9528 Mar 28, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
Shoot....Obama would have stifled the entire boom with regulations. They aren't considered "green companies" or "green jobs" you know.
Obama could have and would have screwed that up too!

Lake Success, N.Y.

#9529 Mar 28, 2014
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I dunno, the dot com boom started about 1994 or so, maybe earlier....
And those policies were enacted in 1993 sir.

“Non facile ferre stolidi”

Since: Jan 14

Fort Worth, TX

#9530 Mar 28, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Falcon, it matters not WHO is the new leader. Anyone could do a better job, even Jimmie Carter, then this incompetent idiot in office now. Just because you are a "good liberal" and do not like Rush just shows your lack of being able to have an open mind. But that is typical of ALL liberals, because you have to HAVE A MIND to understand the differences of peoples opinions. Putin loves people like you and your beloved Odumbo.
You seem to have gleaned a great deal about me, personally, from just a few posts. I dislike Mr. Limbaugh because his tirades are designed to anger people and to keep them from forming their own opinions. I have no problem with a GOP President, if the party can field one with a modicum of integrity, intelligence, empathy, and maybe a little patriotism. I'm not asking for a vet, just someone who loves this country more than they do the almighty dollar.
Just sayin'.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9531 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton raised taxes and eliminated Republican tax cuts which allowed record employment 3.9%
Clinton had nothing to do with the dot com explosion which created those jobs.

Location hidden

#9532 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>The last President didnt do better. He bankrupt America after receiving a nation producing surpluses and turned Europe against us
Lie

Location hidden

#9533 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Bull, Bush vacationed 2 years worth of days and sent his family abroad on tax payers too.
Lie

Location hidden

#9534 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Republicans dont reduce spending they shift spending. Republicans have never lowered budget projections. They redistribute wealth
Who has, no one

Location hidden

#9535 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a recent example. Bush delayed enforcement of SEC Laws, and nominations to the Labor Board impeding their functions through most of his terms. No difference
Show us in the law where the date was mandated into the law. Waiting.

Location hidden

#9536 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
Presidents can delay in prioritizing and reallocating resources. He has the power to veto congress legislation and has the power of executive order to redirect and implement policy.

Delaying provisions or extending other conponents of a constitional law are within his power and does not change the construction of the legislation.

Bush did the exact same with Medicare Part D.

Maybe some of you should learn about the process and procedures os the Government before trying to engage in discussion on government
Got a link to that.

Location hidden

#9537 Mar 28, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>The Snake Handlers need a new organ, eh, mjjjizzzem?
Take one out of your mouth

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9539 Mar 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Take one out of your mouth
Bwhahahhahahahahahahahahaha!
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9540 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans dont reduce spending they shift spending. Republicans have never lowered budget projections. They redistribute wealth
Shift spending? To whom? Spending is spending. It's all part of a budget or it's not. The new Republican leadership in Congress has fought to lower spending over and over again. At one point, it shut down the government. Another time, it led to the sequester.

The only way to redistribute wealth is to take wealth from people that have it and give it to those that don't hence Commie Care. You can't give the wealthy people anything, all you can do is take less.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#9541 Mar 28, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton
Funny how Au Dumbo whines so when people talk about Bush but here here is twenty years back into Clinton.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9542 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Bull, Bush vacationed 2 years worth of days and sent his family abroad on tax payers too.
MOST of those so-called vacation days were at his ranch where he frequently chose to work instead of the White House. Not really a vacation at all.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#9543 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton raised taxes and eliminated Republican tax cuts which allowed record employment 3.9%
Really? Can you explain how government taking more money from citizens stimulates the economy? I would love to hear that theory.

What helped the Clinton economy was his lowering of capital gains rates--a suggestion he took from Newt Gingrich.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) 4 hr melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) 23 hr lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Wed Phyllis Schlafly ... 18
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Dec 16 The Commentator 1
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
My Heart Bleeds for The Oil Companies Dec 14 The Commentator 1
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Powhatan News, Events & Info