Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#9488 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
personally, i never try to out think the market. i look for sound returns. i dont day trade.
you arent an experience analysis and from the sounds of it dont have a dime invested so how do you know beyond speculating on a hair brain theory?
My theory must have worked pretty good. When the market took a crash the last time around, I pulled out for only a few short weeks. At the bottom, I instructed the company that manages my IRA account to buy lots and lots.

I know the market always recovers, and since I was looking at 15 years before retirement, I bought as many shares as I could. It was like a two-for-one sale. I bought two to three times as many shares with the same amount of money as before the crash. Buy low and sell high.

On a personal level, I was invested in the commodities market for several years. As I stated, I'm a landlord so I also have real estate investments to boot.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#9489 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
like Bernie madoff and other scamers. most is common sense and not being gredy. but you right pay attention and be ready to shift and reallocate balances
You do knowBernie Maddoff was a Major sugar daddy for the Democratic party dont you?
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/12/...
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#9490 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
you dont know... you simp,y move you balances to a more stable incomr prodcing fund, Insurance.
More like precious metals. Notice as the market was on the increase, precious metals were too?

That seldom happens. Usually, when the market is doing crappy, metals increase dramatically. So what happened?

Investors who analyzed the market were insecure about putting their own money into stocks as it was (and still is) phony. They went with the safe bet. It never materialized as QE never ended. But again, that won't last forever.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#9491 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
program cuts don't produce job growth. thats been proven
Really? By whom?

The Republican Congress cut programs in the 90's and it seemed to work out quite well. Perhaps you heard of it: Welfare Reform.....
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#9492 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
that info is not credible, where is the BLS data? thats an opinion
Then allow me to give you another opinion:

No matter what the economy, there were always people retiring, kids going to school, people financially secure enough not to work. But the latest events really take the cake.

In the company I work for, we have several retired workers. They got bored. They had nothing to do. They didn't want to sit home alone. Their younger wives were still working and they didn't know what to do with themselves, so they took jobs at our company.

This is not unusual. Just because a person reaches retirement age doesn't mean they really retire or really want to. That is of course unless the job market is so bad that nobody wants to hire them.

So we can't look at the age of people and assume they are not in the job market because they're too old. They are probably out of the job market for the same reason middle-aged and younger people are. So their statistics count no matter what age they are.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9493 Mar 27, 2014
Falcon, it matters not WHO is the new leader. Anyone could do a better job, even Jimmie Carter, then this incompetent idiot in office now. Just because you are a "good liberal" and do not like Rush just shows your lack of being able to have an open mind. But that is typical of ALL liberals, because you have to HAVE A MIND to understand the differences of peoples opinions. Putin loves people like you and your beloved Odumbo.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#9494 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
So his trips are inline with travel of Presidents before him. But He has vacationed less thann Bush.
At least when Bush was on "vacation" he was at his home in Texas and doing the work as he needed to do. Odumbo is only bothering the locals as he plays golf, and schmooses up to the Hollywood trash. Putin has put Obama on his knees to do what he does best, BJs.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#9495 Mar 27, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
How much of is this is due to 30K retirees leaving per month?
"foster"
Once those 30K retirees retire they are no longer considered part of thew work force. They are not included in the numbers.
Peace
KMA
GPUAR
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9497 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
dont rely on the white house google and get the facts from the insures. i found it
So YOU can find the numbers from the insurers and yet the sec. of HHS cannot? Oh, I see. Please don't stop posting....you are such a hoot!!! I just love how you can come across as being such a staunch believer and so willing to jump in there and defend the asinine and completely dishonest president and administration. It's such a delight to read your post in the morning so I can start my day off with a good laugh. You just keep going little man, you are special, you are important, and dog gonnit people like you!!!! LOL!
common sense

Coffeyville, KS

#9498 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
The President delayed or extended components of implementation. Thats not changing the law. Similar to republicans delaying enforcement of regulations and laws
No, that IS changing the law. Most of those delays were made to dates that were actually written IN THE LAW. So if you change the date you change the law. When there are no exclusions given to someone in the law but you then give a group or individuals an exclusion to the law....you change the law.

I really think this entire thing may be just a little too "complicated" for your fragile mind. Why don't you just stop worrying about big people problems and get back to your video game where you can "be the man" and shoot stuff up or perhaps you like to pretend to be a rock star and play the guitar, why you are so good I bet you could be a rock star. You don't need to complicate your life with all this big people talk, go ahead, go play....it's ok.

“If it ain't broke don't fix it”

Since: Jul 09

Arcadia, LA.

#9499 Mar 28, 2014
foster wrote:
Republicans cut programs to eliminate jobs.
Democrats create programs (Obamcare) to eliminate jobs.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#9500 Mar 28, 2014
dragoon70056 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats create programs (Obamcare) to eliminate jobs.
Agree......

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#9501 Mar 28, 2014
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9502 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? By whom?
The Republican Congress cut programs in the 90's and it seemed to work out quite well. Perhaps you heard of it: Welfare Reform.....
Clinton raised taxes and eliminated Republican tax cuts which allowed record employment 3.9%
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9503 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
More like precious metals. Notice as the market was on the increase, precious metals were too?
That seldom happens. Usually, when the market is doing crappy, metals increase dramatically. So what happened?
Investors who analyzed the market were insecure about putting their own money into stocks as it was (and still is) phony. They went with the safe bet. It never materialized as QE never ended. But again, that won't last forever.
Gold is $1297 an Oz, down from $1800 an Oz 18 months ago and $1600 12 mons ago. Drops like a brick in the sea
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9504 Mar 28, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Falcon, it matters not WHO is the new leader. Anyone could do a better job, even Jimmie Carter, then this incompetent idiot in office now. Just because you are a "good liberal" and do not like Rush just shows your lack of being able to have an open mind. But that is typical of ALL liberals, because you have to HAVE A MIND to understand the differences of peoples opinions. Putin loves people like you and your beloved Odumbo.
The last President didnt do better. He bankrupt America after receiving a nation producing surpluses and turned Europe against us
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9505 Mar 28, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>At least when Bush was on "vacation" he was at his home in Texas and doing the work as he needed to do. Odumbo is only bothering the locals as he plays golf, and schmooses up to the Hollywood trash. Putin has put Obama on his knees to do what he does best, BJs.
Bull, Bush vacationed 2 years worth of days and sent his family abroad on tax payers too.
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9506 Mar 28, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
So YOU can find the numbers from the insurers and yet the sec. of HHS cannot? Oh, I see. Please don't stop posting....you are such a hoot!!! I just love how you can come across as being such a staunch believer and so willing to jump in there and defend the asinine and completely dishonest president and administration. It's such a delight to read your post in the morning so I can start my day off with a good laugh. You just keep going little man, you are special, you are important, and dog gonnit people like you!!!! LOL!
I dont think you're looking for the numbers. To continue your narrative you've to maintain willful ignorance to the facts
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9507 Mar 28, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? By whom?
Republicans dont reduce spending they shift spending. Republicans have never lowered budget projections. They redistribute wealth
foster

Ashburn, VA

#9508 Mar 28, 2014
common sense wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that IS changing the law. Most of those delays were made to dates that were actually written IN THE LAW. So if you change the date you change the law. When there are no exclusions given to someone in the law but you then give a group or individuals an exclusion to the law....you change the law.
I really think this entire thing may be just a little too "complicated" for your fragile mind. Why don't you just stop worrying about big people problems and get back to your video game where you can "be the man" and shoot stuff up or perhaps you like to pretend to be a rock star and play the guitar, why you are so good I bet you could be a rock star. You don't need to complicate your life with all this big people talk, go ahead, go play....it's ok.
Here is a recent example. Bush delayed enforcement of SEC Laws, and nominations to the Labor Board impeding their functions through most of his terms. No difference

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Habitual Offending Husband and Wife Arrested - ... (Aug '10) 7 hr redeemed 84
Save Our Supplemental Drugs from Big Pharmacy T... 13 hr Concerned Citizen 1
The Glass Lady (Mar '09) Fri Jenny Martin 11
News Will Republicans now impeach Obama? (Nov '10) Aug 25 Meow Meow Meow 178
Whitney Bsharah Aug 24 Truth 2
Dangers of Autism in Children through GMO Foods Aug 24 Concerned Citizen 1
white power Aug 24 Black Lives Suck 1

Powhatan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages