Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12509 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#8556 Mar 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
Regardless. What you said: "The KKK has a higher percentage of white Americans than any other group of any significance.
Except the Republican party."
You keep thinking I forgot what I said, shug?

PS: You don't have to believe the KKK is a significant group if you like.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#8561 Mar 9, 2014
Obama fiddles as the world burns. The "Vacationer in Chief" is running away on vacation again as the world is going to hell. He is worthless, and he has no clue what to do.

Location hidden

#8562 Mar 9, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Obama fiddles as the world burns. The "Vacationer in Chief" is running away on vacation again
As has been pointed out to you several times before, George Bush spent more time on vacation than any other president in recent history.
angel

Boise, ID

#8563 Mar 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean surrender to liberalism? That's not going to happen anytime in my life. Liberalism is evil and satanic. The promotion of killing babies, the promotion of irresponsibility, the promotion of laziness, the promotion of becoming a government dependent leach.
Sorry, I would rather stick with people that have a inkling of moral substance.
The Right and "Moral Substance":
Please.
The party of Bigots,Liars,Mammon Woshippers.and Haters of nearly two thirds of their fellow Americans.
What a sick joke.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8564 Mar 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
As has been pointed out to you several times before, George Bush spent more time on vacation than any other president in recent history.
Bush rose at dawn to seize the day.

barock sleeps until brunch, then hits the links.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#8565 Mar 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>As has been pointed out to you several times before, George Bush spent more time on vacation than any other president in recent history.
Fuzzy math from libs means nothing.

Paris

#8571 Mar 10, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Good gawd are you a moron!!!!!

"President Obama was on vacation for 26 days during his first year in office (2009). Ronald Reagan spent 42 days on vacation during his first year in office (1981). President George H.W. Bush was on vacation less than his son, 40 days, in 1989, his first year in office. President Obama was on vacation less in his first year in office than the previous three Republican Presidents.

No President since Reagan was on vacation less than Bill Clinton. Presidents Clinton and Carter vacationed the least of any of the last seven chief executives."

http://politic365.com/2012/05/08/obamas-vacat ...

Either refute with evidence, or go back to the truck stop, where you belong Dumbo.
I guess you don't want to compare money spent or fuel wasted. Obama's travels were to swank resorts. Even meetings were held only when flying in circles. You loons keep trying to pawn off visits and meetings at his ranch or camp David as vacation, which it wasn't. Fabrication and prevarications are your only attack modes.

Paris

#8573 Mar 10, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>It's amazing how Democrats have such control over your minds that you'll believe anything they tell you.
It all starts with their weak mind, the indoctrination makes them low information voters.

Location hidden

#8575 Mar 10, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you don't want to compare money spent or fuel wasted. Obama's travels were
More fuel and more vacation time for Bush.

Wipe your chin, ScrotumSniffer.

Facts are not your friends.

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#8576 Mar 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right, because Bush really had Putin on the ropes the entire time he was president.
http://tinyurl.com/putinbush11
Bush had a crush on his pal Putin...
Was friday night lucrative down at the docks?

“you know i know”

denver

#8577 Mar 10, 2014
RVA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a lie about blacks committing hate crimes.....wheres the evidence? Better start writing for days on that list.....seroiusly, seriously. I will continue to indict your race for all its 'god given right to hate.' Say what you will, the proof comes out about white racism every single day. You ppl. can pretend all you that one is more racist than the other....but yet refuse to acknowlege that its stil widespread, not behind closed doors, but wide open for all the world to see. The covers have been pulled off and now you have come out the closet like gay folk... b/c its alright to speak your mind and be intolerant and you have a right to be nasty. Yeah, racism is like the sin of homsexuality. and witchcraft.
Read a newspaper sometime, ignoramus. Black hate crimes are legion.

Here's just one:

Aurora's Other Massacre Victims' 20-Year Wait for Justice - ABC News

abcnews.go.com › US&#8206;
ABC News
by Christina Ng - in 115 Google+ circles
Jul 26, 2012 -... shot dead three teenagers and their manager at a Chuck E. Cheese's.... time and Sylvia was cleaning the salad bar when Nathan Dunlap,...
You've visited this page 3 times. Last visit: 2/20/14

3 dead females, 3 dead kids, executed with a bullet in the back of the head, for less than $200 dollars

The filthy, scumbag darkie said they deserved it.

“you know i know”

denver

#8578 Mar 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
After you "service:" the fleet behind a dumpster down at the docks, do you dive in for a late night snack?

Location hidden

#8579 Mar 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
<quoted text>
Was friday night lucrative down at the docks?
The stains on your shirt says you made plenty and the stains on your drawers says you were taking coupons.

Location hidden

#8580 Mar 10, 2014
harmonious wrote:
Jul 26, 2012 -... shot dead three teenagers and their manager at a Chuck E. Cheese's..
Luby's massacre: 23 dead. 50 shot.

Shooter was a white guy, my queer spooge-coated fairy.

Like you...he hated women too.

Probably got clap from your mom.
VN Vet

Richmond, VA

#8581 Mar 10, 2014
Having a WORKING VACATION and being out playing golf all day are two totally different things. Obama has NO IDEA what real work is all about, and has no clue how the world works. He is really making Jimmy Carter very happy( and Putin too). Liberalism is a mental illness, and a cancer.

“you know i know”

denver

#8582 Mar 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Luby's massacre: 23 dead. 50 shot.
Shooter was a white guy, my queer spooge-coated fairy.
Like you...he hated women too.
Probably got clap from your mom.
We're talking about black hate crimes against whites, sploogebreath.

“you know i know”

denver

#8583 Mar 10, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's Il Duce whispering in Putin's ear today, dikkbreath?

Location hidden

#8584 Mar 10, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Having a WORKING VACATION and being out playing golf all day .
Shut da FCKup.

You just told us that Obama took more vacations than AWOL George and we proved you to be LYING about that so now it's AWOL George was "working" while he was on vacation (twice as many days Obama).

He was wacking weeds, dish!t.

Azzwipe: what is he suppose to be doing there in DC while the Republican Congress passes the same bill for the 50th time knowing it isn't going to make it through the Senate?

PS: it takes three hours on the weekend to play a round of golf. Ronald Reagan took three hour naps every day. And went to bed early.
surrending our country

Coffeyville, KS

#8586 Mar 11, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut da FCKup.
You just told us that Obama took more vacations than AWOL George and we proved you to be LYING about that so now it's AWOL George was "working" while he was on vacation (twice as many days Obama).
He was wacking weeds, dish!t.
Azzwipe: what is he suppose to be doing there in DC while the Republican Congress passes the same bill for the 50th time knowing it isn't going to make it through the Senate?
PS: it takes three hours on the weekend to play a round of golf. Ronald Reagan took three hour naps every day. And went to bed early.
All that sleep and Reagan still did more for our country and proved to be a stronger president.

And are you serious that you can't think of one thing the president could be doing in DC no matter what the Republican's are doing? Not one thing he can do while the Republican's are passing the same bill for the 50th time, nothing huh?
So basically we are good on all fronts then right? Foreign policy, the economy is producing jobs and the GDP are growing at the rates they need to be in order to show a robust recovery, we have no more policies he needs to work on to strengthen our education system because we have pretty high marks there right?!!! Everything is really just going that good huh? So you can't think of anything he could do in DC that he couldn't get done in FL on the golf course.

Amazing, I mean you know that one has to be pretty naïve in order to just be a liberal but you still just can't imagine to what extend, and you can always be more shocked when they display it like that.

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Trump 2016 and beyond

#8587 Mar 11, 2014
VN Vet wrote:
Having a WORKING VACATION and being out playing golf all day are two totally different things. Obama has NO IDEA what real work is all about, and has no clue how the world works. He is really making Jimmy Carter very happy( and Putin too). Liberalism is a mental illness, and a cancer.
Agree.Those who have the disease should be euthanized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donald Trump for President Wed VN Vet 2
Richmond area help Sep 26 movie curiosity7006 2
Swift Creek Middle School lock down today Sep 23 Concerned Parent 1
Why I Wouldn't Stand for National Anthem Sep 21 VN Vet 8
Bluegrass Music at The County Seat Restaurant -... Jul '16 mmelvin 1
Debate: Marijuana - Powhatan, VA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 3
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 5

Powhatan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages