Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12491 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7979 Feb 17, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the criticism at the bottom of your link?.
Gosh...

You have the personal opinion that Switzerland has the best healthcare in Europe and you backed that up with nothing, and I said France was #1 and Switzerland was #20. and I backed that up with a link to the World Health Organization.

And I have demonstrated that you are full of [email protected] on a regular basis.

What we can be sure about is: the US doesn't rank well compared to either one, and of course anyone saying it better than Canada is a g/d m/f c/s liar.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7980 Feb 17, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the criticism at the bottom of your link?
Did you see the title of the page?

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7981 Feb 18, 2014
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>
My dentist here is private.
Boy, how many of your own teeth did you pull in England?!
Never.

Those were cut and pastes from the many who have.

Look it up yourself.

Get ready. It's coming here thanks to barock.

“bar0ckalypse n0w”

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7982 Feb 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
The best is in France. Switzerland is ranked 20th.
http://nhssux.blogspot.com/

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#7983 Feb 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the title of the page?
Did you see the bottom? The parameters were bogus. They haven't rated systems since, if I recall correctly, 2004.

Hackettstown, NJ

#7984 Feb 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh...
You have the personal opinion that Switzerland has the best healthcare in Europe and you backed that up with nothing, and I said France was #1 and Switzerland was #20. and I backed that up with a link to the World Health Organization.
And I have demonstrated that you are full of [email protected] on a regular basis.
What we can be sure about is: the US doesn't rank well compared to either one, and of course anyone saying it better than Canada is a g/d m/f c/s liar.
The point was your link was full of crap.

Since: Oct 08

Alpharetta, GA

#7985 Feb 18, 2014
If you like your doctor, you can keep him....unless he retires early, or refuses obamacare patients...if that happens, and young people stop getting into medical careers due to govt interference, you can expect your doctor to be from Pakistan, India, Somalia, Nigeria, Kenya, and to barely speak English, after a couple years of 'training' in the black hole of Calcutta. Good luck with that.

Hackettstown, NJ

#7986 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
The Federal Government has their own insurance program with a subscription membership of ore than 50 million combined, with a base that large they have a right to set reimbursement rates for physicians who choose to participate in seeing patients with Medicare, Medicaid or Veterans Health Insurance qualifications.
Just as large private insurance companies with large subscribers set their reimbursement rates for physicians that participated in their network plans.
You're catching on. You get what you pay for. I don't know about where you live, but Medicaid patients are treated like charity cases here. It is difficult to find a doctor who will take on new patients due to the low reimbursement rate. The same with Medicare, although not as bad. Doctors are reluctant to take new patients. The patient must sign an agreement making the patient responsible for payment if the government low balls them or doesn't cover it at all. Medicare doesn't cover everything. It is prudent to have your own private supplementary plan with Medicare.

The veterans hospitals are under scrutiny also.

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/more-va-madness-bo...

Full of waste and nepotism.

Private insurance rates of reimbursement are negotiated using "accepted and reasonable" market rates.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7987 Feb 18, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're catching on. You get what you pay for. I don't know about where you live, but Medicaid patients are treated like charity cases here. It is difficult to find a doctor who will take on new patients due to the low reimbursement rate. The same with Medicare, although not as bad. Doctors are reluctant to take new patients. The patient must sign an agreement making the patient responsible for payment if the government low balls them or doesn't cover it at all. Medicare doesn't cover everything. It is prudent to have your own private supplementary plan with Medicare.
The veterans hospitals are under scrutiny also.
http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/more-va-madness-bo...
Full of waste and nepotism.
Private insurance rates of reimbursement are negotiated using "accepted and reasonable" market rates.
it sure is accepted and reasonable to the insurance companies...have you looked at their profits lately?

United Health right here in MN is making it hand over fist. but they cannot sell health insurance in MN as they are a for profit firm. only non profit insurance companies can sell in MN...

sooo...who is getting the money for those higher rates tehy charge? it is not the doctors or hospitals as you posited...

Hackettstown, NJ

#7988 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it sure is accepted and reasonable to the insurance companies...have you looked at their profits lately?
United Health right here in MN is making it hand over fist. but they cannot sell health insurance in MN as they are a for profit firm. only non profit insurance companies can sell in MN...
sooo...who is getting the money for those higher rates tehy charge? it is not the doctors or hospitals as you posited...
Yes, it would be the doctors and hospitals, more toward the hospitals. They charge more to cover emergency room loses. What caused that? Insurance companies generally work at a 4% profit margin. Obama did do something good there raising the medical loss ratio to 85%. And, yes, there are nonprofit companies. Don't you like the diversity and choices?

“you know i know”

Since: Oct 07

denver

#7989 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
Insane federal spending did not commence until after Jan 2001 with the Bush Administration. The Republicans have always been budget busters and have never run a balanced budget or found a way to spend less than allocated to run budget surpluses at any time in the History of America.
For one, the Republicans by the doctrine of George Bush don't believe in Budget Surpluses and believe as Dick Cheney said, "Deficits don't matter"
<quoted text>
The feds have been "insanely" spending for decades under both parties, typically for more freebies to special interest groups, like the "poor".

Mr. Potato head has now taken it to levels never seen before. The poor boy can't find one thin dime to cut, anywhere, anyhow.

If Bush would have been able to set spending levels to where he wanted them, he would have been mercilessly castigated as anti poor and anti minorities.

Deny it.

Where do you think the money went? it went to freebies.
deny it.

Why can't we cut spending now? it would hurt the "poor", they need the freebies, deny it.

“you know i know”

denver

#7990 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
we still do not fund mental illiness, and we as a nation are still putting the mentally ill in prisons because of Reagan's policies. That post was never intended to defend anyone but laying out the facts for a policy which duplicated Nazi policies in dealing with the mentally ill in America.
The mentally ill are a state or county issue, the feds shouldn't be involved in anyway, why should the feds fund it?

Your statement comparing Reagan's policies to Nazi's is pure, unadulterated BS, garbage, sophistry.
How many mentally ill did Reagan have killed?

“you know i know”

denver

#7991 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Smith said "nobody has told me anything,"
"They all lied to me," she said, noting that top officials all also told her, "I will check up on it and get back to you for sure."
She pleaded that she just wanted to know "what happened to my son" and asked Representatives if they wanted to know how many times she has heard since from those like Obama and Clinton.
"None," she answered. "I don't count. People of America don't count."
Woods, who said he sent Obama the questions he wanted answered as well, said public testimony is necessary to ensure the freedom of Americans.
Parents-of-Benghazi-Victims-Ob ama-Hillary-Lied-to-Insulted-I ntelligence-of-Americans-After -Benghazi
Looks like based on the information in the article link you posted you are making up this story about the Administration lying to these parents, the articles states they said nobody has provided them any information.
these people are subject to the theories broadcast in the conservative echo chamber and not from the White House or CIA.
Not only is your information not credible, but you can not longer be considered serious about anything Benghazi.
Reread the article, there is nothing to substainate what you said or are saying on the matter.
For 2 weeks the liar in chief BO and Hillary clung to the video as the reason, they knew immediately what really happened.
If the video was irrelevant why was the producer hunted down and incarcerated and then immediately BO acted like the real culprit had been jailed and everything was now under control? They made the case this horrible person had been jailed and America was oh so sorry. Didn't they?

“you know i know”

denver

#7992 Feb 18, 2014
foster wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is any proof for anything in your post?
It's common knowledge to those who pay attention, at any rate proof to you would be discarded as it doesn't fit your narrative.

“you know i know”

denver

#7993 Feb 18, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
And in my case, I'm just a parasite, a Mooch, a demorat.
I agree, if you don't have a job, you are a parasite, a mooch, a typical Mr. Potato Head supporter, in short a demorat LIV, existing with your Obamaphone, welfare and food stamps., big TV, expensive tennis shoes and 20" rims on your Obamamobile..

“you know i know”

denver

#7994 Feb 18, 2014
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
The "great" Reagan administration sent us into Beirut but wouldn't allow us to off load our armor, Heck, they micromanaged us so bad, we weren't allowed to have a clip in our M-16's.
As for Shatilla & Sabra, that was typical of the Isreali's. Who by all reports, knew of the impending attack and not only let it happen, they purposely didn't warn us.
Never, ever turn your back on an Israeli.
The failure and liar in chief BO is president and has been for 5 years, do try to stay in this millenium.

“you know i know”

denver

#7995 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
CEO never would agree to a $10 Million Dollar wage, he would work for $1 Dollar and Stock, and when he needs to draw income he would use his Stock as security for a low interest loan.
Taking a $10 Million Dollar wage would open him to unrealistic wage taxes.
BO and the dems had 2 full years of total control, why didn't they change the tax laws? because it would have hurt too many in their own party and those who support them with the big bucks at election time. Dems are liars and hypocrites.

Take Hollywood, they have been leaving California for other countries and the 42 states that offer them tax breaks to escape California's high taxes and unions for decades.

Here's 2 examples of how hypocritical Hollywood supporters have shipped American jobs overseas:

DreamWorks Animation formed a partnership in 2008 with an animation company in Bangalore, India, which is called Paprikaas Interactive Services. Paprikaas offers a wide variety of animation services, including character modeling, set design, and animation for movies, TV shows, and video games. The company counts among its clients Nickelodeon, Sony Computer Entertainment, Electronic Arts, and Microsoft.

In February DreamWorks announced a $2 billion deal with the Chinese government, which involved the building of a production studio in Shanghai. The deal came to fruition just days after Chinese Vice President Xi Jinping made a visit to Los Angeles to meet with Katzenberg. "

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Hirsen/Outsourcing-Oba...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
"

When it comes to their own bottom line, Hollywood is as avaricious as anyone else.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#7996 Feb 18, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>.....that would have been the religious cult freaks that attacked them and killed them.
Yawn pookie. But yes terrorist killed them because no help was sent by Hillary or Obama. Accessory is the term your looking for.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#7997 Feb 18, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
it is pretty evident this Le Jimbo is an illiterate buffoon incapable of comprehending any article that doesn't have pictures. He's a good candidate for remedial reading and doubtful he is even qualified to possess a GED.
Le Dumbo is in dire need of a cranial enema.

“you know i know”

denver

#7998 Feb 18, 2014
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy to talk shit on line, you little bitch.
Looks like you know quite a bit abbot teabagging - your second job?
I don't need to f'k myself - your mother, sister, and every other skanky bitch in your life offers themselves up - free of charge to boot!
Such a "harmonious" family of skanks you have.
Fat Tony, take your worthless welfare ass back to PR, they miss you. And SMD, again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mysterious Boom Heard around Central Virginia -... (Feb '10) Mar '17 jane robison 55
Bluegrass Music at The County Seat Restaurant -... (Jul '16) Jul '16 mmelvin 1
Debate: Marijuana - Powhatan, VA (Aug '10) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 3
News Powhatan murder defendant says Taliaferro shoot... (Mar '09) Apr '16 jeanette farrar l... 5
Commonwealth Attorney (Jan '15) Jan '15 Belona Ben 1
County line kennel reviews. (Mar '14) Mar '14 Furs Flying 2
Review: Butler Kennel Inc (Apr '10) Feb '14 Concerned buyer 8

Powhatan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages