Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12512 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

Delbert

Newport News, VA

#7912 Feb 16, 2014
Did you read through each of the paragraphs below? There are no statements of concrete fact in the entire document.

In court this is all hearsay or speculation.
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>New information about the intelligence available in the immediate aftermath of the Benghazi attack raises questions about whether the former No. 2 at the CIA downplayed or dismissed reporting from his own people in Libya that it was a coordinated attack and not an out-of-control protest over an anti-Islam video.
Then-Deputy Director Mike Morell, whose own agency lost two employees at Benghazi, former Navy Seals Ty Woods and Glen Doherty, was heavily involved in editing the administration’s internal narrative on what happened – known as the “talking points”– which served as the basis for then-U.N. Ambassador Susan Rice’s controversial claims about a protest on the Sunday talk shows after the attack.
According to the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee report on Benghazi, on Sept. 15, four days after the attack and one day before Rice’s appearance, the CIA's most senior operative on the ground in Libya emailed Morell and others at the agency that the attack was "not/not an escalation of protests."
Fox News has confirmed that three days earlier, the CIA Chief of Station and the agency's team in Libya also sent situation reports, known as sitreps, to Washington.The raw intelligence reporting described a coordinated attack by extremists, not an out-of-control protest.
"In a crisis like Benghazi, you would expect it's going directly to the seventh floor," Sam Faddis, who recently retired from the CIA and writes extensively about the intelligence community, said. The “seventh floor” refers to CIA leadership – at the time, Director David Petraeus and his second-in-command Morell, among others. "In a situation like this, you're going to be looking at it immediately ... your aides are going to be asked to flag it to your attention the second that it comes in and bring it to your desk -- right in front of you," he said.
Pick a paragraph pookie.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#7913 Feb 16, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, but you asked why were signs at the border written in Chinese, I found the answer in the link you posted.
Very funny. No, why are Chinese even there crossing the border? Would they eventually be competing with college grads?
Delbert

Newport News, VA

#7914 Feb 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Very funny. No, why are Chinese even there crossing the border? Would they eventually be competing with college grads?
my guess is because Americans like Chinese Food more than Mexicans

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#7915 Feb 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
barock had it wrong.
More importantly: you had it wrong.

Location hidden

#7916 Feb 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
Cowardice in the face of the enemy is un-American, like you.
You haven't lifted a finger for this country, mjjizzem, the closest you have ever come to taking a risk for this country is when you brought a Marine to a happy ending and didn't use a condom.

I'm sure he appreciated it though.

Location hidden

#7917 Feb 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe if those kids had fathers they wouldn't need the cops to discipline them.
Your typical Republican frat boys going to a foreign country expecting they could make a public spectacle of themselves and it wouldn't count.

Like the Romney boys.

Bordentown, NJ

#7918 Feb 16, 2014
Delbert wrote:
<quoted text>
my guess is because Americans like Chinese Food more than Mexicans
You're on a roll now. Shrimp or vegetable?:-)

Location hidden

#7919 Feb 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
Why are signs along the Mexican border written in Chinese?
Because Chinese come in over the Southern border.

So thinking day for you?

I am sure Cruz is complaining about them because they aren't printed in Canadian, too.

Bordentown, NJ

#7920 Feb 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Chinese come in over the Southern border.
So thinking day for you?
I am sure Cruz is complaining about them because they aren't printed in Canadian, too.
Duh, ya think? It was a rhetorical question, oh brilliant one.

Obama didn't know how to speak Austrian.

“bj's WJC LLC”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#7921 Feb 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly: you had it wrong.
barock, the yellow, of Benghazi turned arab spring to winter by golfing from behind.

They sing it in the Syrian refugee camps.

“bj's WJC LLC”

Huntington, NY

#7922 Feb 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your typical Republican frat boys going to a foreign country expecting they could make a public spectacle of themselves and it wouldn't count.
Like the Romney boys.
That sounds more like barock taking a selfie with that Danish PM at mandela's funeral.

barock could have used a decent father too, like you.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7923 Feb 16, 2014
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Gosh, so bold a claim. Tell ya what pookie, prove they are lies..........more crickets.
i already did ...over a year ago..

“bj's WJC LLC”

Huntington, NY

#7924 Feb 16, 2014
barefoot2626 wrote:
<quoted text>
You haven't lifted a finger for this country, mjjizzem, the closest you have ever come to taking a risk for this country is when you brought a Marine to a happy ending and didn't use a condom.
I'm sure he appreciated it though.
Traitorcrats like you aid our enemies and de-moralize our troops.
John Pizza

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7925 Feb 16, 2014
ritedownthemiddle wrote:
<quoted text>It's called SELF CONTROL....you pathetic habitual ranting poster!
LMAO@U
Get a life, son!!!
hey, X i think-you wil lik dit dong!!;-00
Laura Branigan - Self Control [Lyrics] HD .
;-00
John Pizza

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7926 Feb 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
;) met the enemy @ the Gates free DUTY book?? ;-000
John Pizza

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7927 Feb 16, 2014
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
You're on a roll now. Shrimp or vegetable?:-)
Arab spring roll?;-000

“bj's WJC LLC”

Huntington, NY

#7928 Feb 16, 2014

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#7929 Feb 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
and then you dance on their graves...

“bj's WJC LLC”

Huntington, NY

#7930 Feb 16, 2014
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and then you dance on their graves...
I'm not dancing.

barock campaigned on their graves.
pisssingbybye

Hanoi, Vietnam

#7931 Feb 16, 2014
mjjcpa wrote:
http://hodgedude.files.wordpre ss.com/2014/02/img_0873.jpg?w= 300&h=225
;-0000h, it's McMorning inda Ho sea tea?;-000h, mos of em don't get the McQuanne Arche joke!! if U turn the Archi upside down is the 2Buttlight without the hole!!! ;-0000

;-000000000h, good jobs keep goooooose go!! ;-000h, Warren Buffett wil be DQ sooon;-00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Day of Infammy for America 22 hr yes or no 3
The Transgender Agenda is Being Imposed Without... Tue Culture Auditor 17
News goochland drive-in theater - wtvr (Mar '10) Mon denver dumb 16
Hope Clinic Jun 28 Wonderer 1
Please Help These Beautiful Animals Jun 26 Dog Lover 1
Review: Famous Brown's Soul Food (Jun '13) Jun 26 Bell 19
White Master/ Black Slave RP (Dec '14) Jun 25 Kay 4
More from around the web

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE