Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12510 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

benson

Decatur, GA

#3722 Dec 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Benson's fcked up but he doesn't know any better. Like expecting a turd to change it's smell. But you're right, Yeah is about half-way sane.
You're a floating turd in a gold fish tank.....idiot.
benson

Decatur, GA

#3724 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is President pookie. His failure speakers volumes of his one scoop or two training and education.
He's better than you'll ever be.....jealous kkkracka!!!!!!
benson

Decatur, GA

#3725 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. A keyboard gangsta dimwit.
Come on Jethro......make my day.
benson

Decatur, GA

#3726 Dec 18, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Owwwww, those words surely hurt-ed me....I'm over it.
Good.....now change your Depends.
benson

Decatur, GA

#3727 Dec 18, 2013
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT wrote:
Obama is an awful president before he took office gay marriage was banned in most now that he got reelected he wants to bring his Obama care crap with him Obama needs to go the only reason why I gave my vote is because of my food stamps and my welfare
Yeah.....you damn white hood rat.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#3728 Dec 18, 2013
And you Obama lovers don't watch enough!
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Regards, Terri
Noway wrote:
U Obama haters been watchen too much Glenn beck

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#3729 Dec 18, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you expand on that? The fed can regulate the interstate commerce of firearms or tax them, but how is an amendment regulated? A militia can be regulated. The nearest thing we have to that now is the National Guard.
Actually it is the NRA. The NG uniform actually says US ARMY over the breast pocket and ALL training is by the Army and to Army standards. The commander-in-chief can order the Nat'l Guard to war whenever and where ever he wants. Some few states do have a State Defense Force but all able-bodied men under the age of 60 are the true militia. The Tenth Amendment should no longer be ignored and we should again become an isolationist country and buy only American.
Forget the ragheads!
Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist!
St Reformed

Stillwater, OK

#3730 Dec 18, 2013
Shocking news! Barbara Walters has announced that Barack Obama is NOT the Messiah as she had first believed. Wow, Just in time for Christmas!
Why was Baba Wawa so late coming to the party? Because she is a liberal. Liberal "journalists" long ago sacrificed integrity for their discredited ideology. Without them, the "Messiah" would never have been elected or even nominated. Now we all pay the price.
Bad karma.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3731 Dec 18, 2013
St Reformed wrote:
Shocking news! Barbara Walters has announced that Barack Obama is NOT the Messiah as she had first believed. Wow, Just in time for Christmas!
Why was Baba Wawa so late coming to the party? Because she is a liberal. Liberal "journalists" long ago sacrificed integrity for their discredited ideology. Without them, the "Messiah" would never have been elected or even nominated. Now we all pay the price.
Bad karma.
Wow. What a racist Barbara is.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3732 Dec 18, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never attempt to fck with me boy....just might get your azz kicked. No one is big and bad enough to challenge me. If any fool trys to do something to me......i pity the fool.
Tough talk for somebody that claims to have worked his entire life and now retired. What would you do if anybody attacked you? Hit them with your AARP card?

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#3733 Dec 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is the NRA. The NG uniform actually says US ARMY over the breast pocket and ALL training is by the Army and to Army standards. The commander-in-chief can order the Nat'l Guard to war whenever and where ever he wants. Some few states do have a State Defense Force but all able-bodied men under the age of 60 are the true militia. The Tenth Amendment should no longer be ignored and we should again become an isolationist country and buy only American.
Forget the ragheads!
Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist!
The Commander in Chief of your state's national guard is your governor. They are paid by the state unless activated by the federal government, at which time, they are paid by the fed. The states supplement the National Guard pension system. The power to appoint officers in the NG are reserved to the states. There really isn't much difference between the NG and Militias. Read Article 1, section 8 toward the end. Congress can call forth the Militia to execute laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions. They are state armies that fall under the control of congress, and subsequently the president once activated or deployed.

Are you saying [true] Militias aren't the ones mentioned in the constitution?

Is there any proof, what so ever, that Obama's mother was ever in Kenya?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3734 Dec 18, 2013
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT wrote:
Obama is an awful president before he took office gay marriage was banned in most now that he got reelected he wants to bring his Obama care crap with him Obama needs to go the only reason why I gave my vote is because of my food stamps and my welfare
...FerSure......
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3735 Dec 18, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very hard to get a carry permit. You must show a need for it, like being a retired cop, judge, armored car crew, private investigator, and so on.
The only people packing are the street thugs in Newark and Camden, oh, and the mob.
Sounds like you need to get the hell out of there. Come here to Ohio. You don't need anything but a desire to get a CCW. Our program is somewhat new, and already we are going to have 400,000 CCW holders by the beginning of the new year.

A CCW permit is only as good as the laws that will back you up if you ever have to use it. What's the point in getting one where you live? If you use the damn thing, they will likely haul you to jail no matter what the situation.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3736 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Surly in Richmond you can find another 82 year old lady with a walker to knock down tuff guy. Hit her from behind, otherwise she might take you.
Speaking of which, they finally caught this black knock-out guy. Hope they give him the chair.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/n...
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3737 Dec 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Totally concur....He has presided over our healthy Economic Recovery, despite every effort to stall and block it by teaparty House republicans....they govern for partisan politics, rather than the people or what's best for the United States......
Name me one person with any credibility that refers to this as a "healthy economic recovery."

It's the slowest recovery in our lifetime. Nothing healthy about that. Since DumBama did absolutely nothing in regards to the economy, how can you credit him? If anything, I would credit the Republicans in Congress for slowing down our rate of debt not to mention giving businesses some kind of confidence they can operate somewhat securely.

Since: Jan 11

Hackettstown, NJ

#3738 Dec 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to get the hell out of there. Come here to Ohio. You don't need anything but a desire to get a CCW. Our program is somewhat new, and already we are going to have 400,000 CCW holders by the beginning of the new year.
A CCW permit is only as good as the laws that will back you up if you ever have to use it. What's the point in getting one where you live? If you use the damn thing, they will likely haul you to jail no matter what the situation.
LOL, I do have extended family by marriage in Cleveland. I was out there the summer before last. Most of immediate family moved to Georgia.

That's true about using it where you live. No castle laws here either. The shot better be in the front and inside the house, or immediate fear of losing your life with no avenue of escape.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3739 Dec 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I always do. There is one thing a teabag hypocrite frightwingnut fears more than anything else. A lib vet that packs more shit than a Chickenhawk teabag Sunshine Patriot, and knows how to use it.
The reason we carry guns are because of liberals.

I don't worry about a conservative hitting me over the head and taking my wallet. I'm not worried that a Republican is going to rob a convenience store I happen to be shopping in. Only liberals do that.

If we are to get rid of guns, we would have to get rid of liberals first. After all, if we didn't have liberals, who would need a gun for protection?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3740 Dec 18, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my....you finally read the article. Its typical that you would FOX it to death even when the black populace was "standing their ground." Was it necessary to level and slaughter innocent men, women and children. It was purely an act of warfare on blacks b/c whites didn't control a damn thing in that town. Spin it like FOX.....you are dead wrong.
Aaaa, aaa, aaaa. Your public education is showing again. Apparently you didn't click the link (go figure). I was a wiki piece, not Fox. A non-partisan organization.

The riots had nothing to do with whites wanting to tear down a black area, it had to do with the assault of a white woman. You know, kind of like a reverse Rodney King?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3741 Dec 18, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, I do have extended family by marriage in Cleveland. I was out there the summer before last. Most of immediate family moved to Georgia.
That's true about using it where you live. No castle laws here either. The shot better be in the front and inside the house, or immediate fear of losing your life with no avenue of escape.
Our CCW laws get more and more liberal every year. In fact, our state Senate overwhelmingly passed a Stand Your Ground measure. I expect it to hit the Governors desk next year sometime.

One thing I noticed about crime in the last few years: I seldom read any stories of car jackings or ATM robberies. Before we were allowed to carry a loaded gun in the car, it seemed like ATM robberies and car jackings took place all the time. in fact, last year, they passed a law that states our guns no longer have to be holstered or in a closed compartment. Now you can lay your loaded gun right on the passenger seat with no holster.

Criminals may be dumb, but they are smart enough to understand laws that are against them. For instance our Castle Doctrine extends to CCW holders in their car. That means if anybody tries to get into my vehicle or brandishes a weapon, I have the legal authority to blow his Fn head off, and the prosecutor can't do a thing to me. They can't even keep my gun for any prolonged period of time. It's great, I'll tell you.
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#3742 Dec 18, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
However the mkt. moves....its been a record breaking, banner year. Say what you will, its how the dice roles. Either you're in or you're broke. All in all the banksters made the house of cards crash.
Yes, they did. What banks did was collect the processing fees and then sold the loans to the secondary market. It was perfectly legal in most cases. Why did the government allow this? So blacks could get home loans with virtually no questions asked. That kept the blacks happy and on the Democrat side. Soon everybody began to jump on the deal and that's when the bubble exploded.

It was a terrible time for us landlords. We were one group of people not recognized in the big hurt. Inner-city blacks moved to the suburbs without a pot to pizz in or a window to throw it out of. That's when crimes escalated. It didn't tone down until the banks caught up with their foreclosures which took a couple of years. Then the blacks had to move back to the inner-city where they belonged.

Government doesn't belong in the banking business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Description of The Real Obama 5 hr Concerned Citizen 1
Gf book 7 hr dcfivex 1
News state inspections: unecessary repairs, report a... (May '10) 17 hr VN Vet 47
Review: Aim 4Fitness Sun Wendy 37
News Ukropa s future: Open Sundays, alcohol sales af... (Dec '09) Sun martin garey 13
News In tobacco-loving Va., bars to quit cold-turkey... (Nov '09) Jun 25 martin garey 29
Hillary Ignored Pleas Jun 22 VN Vet 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages