Why They Hate Obama

Aug 8, 2013 Full story: The Daily Beast 12,424

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Full Story
benson

Richmond, VA

#3719 Dec 18, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I know that, and I'm sorry for you and others that live in communist states. The 2nd Amendment states that you can own weapons, and defend your life and property. Stand your ground and vote the commie A-holes out. Anyway, I'd rather be in trouble for defending my life then a dead victim that obeyed the illegal law. A law that is bad is no law at all. Stand up and force these liberals that are trying to control your every move and thought, to get the "F" out of our lives. The constitution IS THE LAW, not their whims and dreams of utopia. THEY are the ones that are breaking the law, THEY are traitors.
You dumb b@stard......the Constitution allowed ownership of guns for the protection of our new found freedom. Read it correctly......the framers never envisioned gunnuts would take it to the extreme degree. Pack up and shut up!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#3720 Dec 18, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Little bennie didn't like my comment. He must be afraid a law-abiding citizen will blow his sorry azz away when he and his thug buddies try to rob him. benson is a little puddle of puss.
Ain't worried bout you dirt devils......i got fire power too.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3721 Dec 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Fck off you loudmouthprick. I don't play basketball.
Bite your pit-bulls azz.......would be better than messing with me!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#3722 Dec 18, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Benson's fcked up but he doesn't know any better. Like expecting a turd to change it's smell. But you're right, Yeah is about half-way sane.
You're a floating turd in a gold fish tank.....idiot.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3724 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is President pookie. His failure speakers volumes of his one scoop or two training and education.
He's better than you'll ever be.....jealous kkkracka!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#3725 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke. A keyboard gangsta dimwit.
Come on Jethro......make my day.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3726 Dec 18, 2013
huntcoyotes wrote:
<quoted text>Owwwww, those words surely hurt-ed me....I'm over it.
Good.....now change your Depends.
benson

Richmond, VA

#3727 Dec 18, 2013
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT wrote:
Obama is an awful president before he took office gay marriage was banned in most now that he got reelected he wants to bring his Obama care crap with him Obama needs to go the only reason why I gave my vote is because of my food stamps and my welfare
Yeah.....you damn white hood rat.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#3728 Dec 18, 2013
And you Obama lovers don't watch enough!
Sic Semper Tyrannis
Regards, Terri
Noway wrote:
U Obama haters been watchen too much Glenn beck

“Kenyan-born Obama=Antichrist”

Since: Sep 09

Casper, WY

#3729 Dec 18, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you expand on that? The fed can regulate the interstate commerce of firearms or tax them, but how is an amendment regulated? A militia can be regulated. The nearest thing we have to that now is the National Guard.
Actually it is the NRA. The NG uniform actually says US ARMY over the breast pocket and ALL training is by the Army and to Army standards. The commander-in-chief can order the Nat'l Guard to war whenever and where ever he wants. Some few states do have a State Defense Force but all able-bodied men under the age of 60 are the true militia. The Tenth Amendment should no longer be ignored and we should again become an isolationist country and buy only American.
Forget the ragheads!
Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist!
St Reformed

Stillwater, OK

#3730 Dec 18, 2013
Shocking news! Barbara Walters has announced that Barack Obama is NOT the Messiah as she had first believed. Wow, Just in time for Christmas!
Why was Baba Wawa so late coming to the party? Because she is a liberal. Liberal "journalists" long ago sacrificed integrity for their discredited ideology. Without them, the "Messiah" would never have been elected or even nominated. Now we all pay the price.
Bad karma.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3731 Dec 18, 2013
St Reformed wrote:
Shocking news! Barbara Walters has announced that Barack Obama is NOT the Messiah as she had first believed. Wow, Just in time for Christmas!
Why was Baba Wawa so late coming to the party? Because she is a liberal. Liberal "journalists" long ago sacrificed integrity for their discredited ideology. Without them, the "Messiah" would never have been elected or even nominated. Now we all pay the price.
Bad karma.
Wow. What a racist Barbara is.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3732 Dec 18, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Never attempt to fck with me boy....just might get your azz kicked. No one is big and bad enough to challenge me. If any fool trys to do something to me......i pity the fool.
Tough talk for somebody that claims to have worked his entire life and now retired. What would you do if anybody attacked you? Hit them with your AARP card?

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#3733 Dec 18, 2013
WelbyMD wrote:
<quoted text>Actually it is the NRA. The NG uniform actually says US ARMY over the breast pocket and ALL training is by the Army and to Army standards. The commander-in-chief can order the Nat'l Guard to war whenever and where ever he wants. Some few states do have a State Defense Force but all able-bodied men under the age of 60 are the true militia. The Tenth Amendment should no longer be ignored and we should again become an isolationist country and buy only American.
Forget the ragheads!
Impeach the Kenyan-born gay Moslem Antichrist!
The Commander in Chief of your state's national guard is your governor. They are paid by the state unless activated by the federal government, at which time, they are paid by the fed. The states supplement the National Guard pension system. The power to appoint officers in the NG are reserved to the states. There really isn't much difference between the NG and Militias. Read Article 1, section 8 toward the end. Congress can call forth the Militia to execute laws of the Union, suppress insurrections, and repel invasions. They are state armies that fall under the control of congress, and subsequently the president once activated or deployed.

Are you saying [true] Militias aren't the ones mentioned in the constitution?

Is there any proof, what so ever, that Obama's mother was ever in Kenya?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#3734 Dec 18, 2013
GILPIN COURT RESIDENT wrote:
Obama is an awful president before he took office gay marriage was banned in most now that he got reelected he wants to bring his Obama care crap with him Obama needs to go the only reason why I gave my vote is because of my food stamps and my welfare
...FerSure......
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3735 Dec 18, 2013
Teaman wrote:
<quoted text>
It's very hard to get a carry permit. You must show a need for it, like being a retired cop, judge, armored car crew, private investigator, and so on.
The only people packing are the street thugs in Newark and Camden, oh, and the mob.
Sounds like you need to get the hell out of there. Come here to Ohio. You don't need anything but a desire to get a CCW. Our program is somewhat new, and already we are going to have 400,000 CCW holders by the beginning of the new year.

A CCW permit is only as good as the laws that will back you up if you ever have to use it. What's the point in getting one where you live? If you use the damn thing, they will likely haul you to jail no matter what the situation.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3736 Dec 18, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>Surly in Richmond you can find another 82 year old lady with a walker to knock down tuff guy. Hit her from behind, otherwise she might take you.
Speaking of which, they finally caught this black knock-out guy. Hope they give him the chair.

http://www.conservativeoutfitters.com/blogs/n...
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3737 Dec 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Totally concur....He has presided over our healthy Economic Recovery, despite every effort to stall and block it by teaparty House republicans....they govern for partisan politics, rather than the people or what's best for the United States......
Name me one person with any credibility that refers to this as a "healthy economic recovery."

It's the slowest recovery in our lifetime. Nothing healthy about that. Since DumBama did absolutely nothing in regards to the economy, how can you credit him? If anything, I would credit the Republicans in Congress for slowing down our rate of debt not to mention giving businesses some kind of confidence they can operate somewhat securely.

Since: Jan 11

Bordentown, NJ

#3738 Dec 18, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you need to get the hell out of there. Come here to Ohio. You don't need anything but a desire to get a CCW. Our program is somewhat new, and already we are going to have 400,000 CCW holders by the beginning of the new year.
A CCW permit is only as good as the laws that will back you up if you ever have to use it. What's the point in getting one where you live? If you use the damn thing, they will likely haul you to jail no matter what the situation.
LOL, I do have extended family by marriage in Cleveland. I was out there the summer before last. Most of immediate family moved to Georgia.

That's true about using it where you live. No castle laws here either. The shot better be in the front and inside the house, or immediate fear of losing your life with no avenue of escape.
xxxrayted

Cleveland, OH

#3739 Dec 18, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>I always do. There is one thing a teabag hypocrite frightwingnut fears more than anything else. A lib vet that packs more shit than a Chickenhawk teabag Sunshine Patriot, and knows how to use it.
The reason we carry guns are because of liberals.

I don't worry about a conservative hitting me over the head and taking my wallet. I'm not worried that a Republican is going to rob a convenience store I happen to be shopping in. Only liberals do that.

If we are to get rid of guns, we would have to get rid of liberals first. After all, if we didn't have liberals, who would need a gun for protection?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang stalking and psychological harassment in R... 3 hr Sup 8
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Dec 19 melody colombus 23
Review: Lava Smoke Tobacco & Gift Inc (Feb '13) Dec 18 lavasmoke 4
'Just Let People Have Their Beliefs': Blaze Rea... Dec 17 Phyllis Schlafly ... 13
Child's Privacy at Extreme Risk if Common Core ... Dec 16 The Commentator 1
Local Gay Rights Advocates Fight Controversial ... Dec 15 Rainbow Kid 5
Mr. Cheney--You Are a Piece of C--P Part 1 Dec 14 The Commentator 1
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Powhatan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Powhatan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]