Why They Hate Obama

Why They Hate Obama

There are 12492 comments on the The Daily Beast story from Aug 8, 2013, titled Why They Hate Obama. In it, The Daily Beast reports that:

As the Virginia Flaggers loft their Confederate flag in opposition to the 'tyranny' of 2013, Jamelle Bouie argues that racial bias plays at least some part in Obama's collapse in the South.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Beast.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2772 Dec 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
so you're saying attacking living politicans, and their innocent kids is ok, but attacking a deceased potential felonist is not?
Attacking a politicians ideology is always up for debate / I am against the attack of their kids. Regardless of party.

If they are above age, and going into the public spotlight (as Palin's daughter did), then she herself put herself in the position to be ridiculed. The younger kids, hands off - very wrong.

You say potential felon. Fact is, he never (Trayvon), until his death, was arrested nor convicted of a crime.

Zimmerman has been arrested again - and pulled over by the cops on two other occasions - so we can all see what a POS that m'fker is!
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#2773 Dec 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
This has to do with a certain amount of morals. You can't comprehend this? Sorry for you. Your list of living politicians have nothing to do with the dead, and you know that.
So Im sure that your also outraged about the troop deaths under obama.

1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.
serfs up

Ormond Beach, FL

#2774 Dec 4, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>
woob woob woob woob woob. Your most intelligent post yet.
You knucklehead!....ruf.... ruf!.....Saul Alinsky lives!
bottlecap

Orlando, FL

#2775 Dec 4, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
1728 US troops have died in Afghanistan since October 7, 2001, with 1153 of those deaths having occurred since President Obama's inauguration. 575 US troops died in Afghanistan during President Bush's term in office.
More PROOF that any political "success" Obama has had, was due Strictly to his backing by the CORPORATE Fascist MSM, who covers up his many screw-ups.

As to the Oligarchy's MSM covering up Obama's lunacy in Afghanistan; Patrick Kennedy calls them out:

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2776 Dec 4, 2013
inbred Genius wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't axing you. trayvon called, he wants you to bring him some skittles.
zimmerman called. He wants you to bring over your six your old niece.

Since: Feb 08

Hypoluxo Fl

#2777 Dec 4, 2013
serfs up wrote:
<quoted text> You knucklehead!....ruf.... ruf!.....Saul Alinsky lives!
woob woob woob woob woob. Your most intelligent post yet.

“Hillary, thirty years of lying”

Since: Nov 08

Paris

#2780 Dec 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>Attacking a politicians ideology is always up for debate / I am against the attack of their kids. Regardless of party.

If they are above age, and going into the public spotlight (as Palin's daughter did), then she herself put herself in the position to be ridiculed. The younger kids, hands off - very wrong.

You say potential felon. Fact is, he never (Trayvon), until his death, was arrested nor convicted of a crime.

Zimmerman has been arrested again - and pulled over by the cops on two other occasions - so we can all see what a POS that m'fker is!
Oh my the old transfer of guilt ploy. Trayvon was a minor thug and a major druggie.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2781 Dec 4, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite wrong. As to Afghanistan, the war lingered on due to Bush "Forgetting" about what he started in that country, and left just 10,000 troops there. There are more cops in NYC than troops Bush left in Afghanistan, and never supported them.

In totality, most deaths from both wars, which Bush started, happened under his watch;

"It's also cost a lot of lives. The most accurate data we have are on U.S. military casualties: 6,648 service members have died in Iraq and Afghanistan to date, a large majority of the deaths occurring under Bush's presidency. Civilian casualties are harder to count. The UN mission in Afghanistan estimates that 14,728 civilians died there between 2007 and 2012. That, of course, does not include casualties of the invasion and occupation between 2001 and 2006."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...

I suggest you get your facts straight before you dump this mess on Obama. He inherited both wars, and you know this.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2782 Dec 4, 2013
Le Jimbo wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my the old transfer of guilt ploy. Trayvon was a minor thug and a major druggie.
Major druggie? For a little pot? You are a complete moron!

Minor thug - he has no arrest record stupid - Zimmie was arrested twice before the incident with Trayvon - and arrested again you turd!

Scumbags always defend fellow scumbags.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#2783 Dec 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're quite wrong. As to Afghanistan, the war lingered on due to Bush "Forgetting" about what he started in that country, and left just 10,000 troops there. There are more cops in NYC than troops Bush left in Afghanistan, and never supported them.
In totality, most deaths from both wars, which Bush started, happened under his watch;
"It's also cost a lot of lives. The most accurate data we have are on U.S. military casualties: 6,648 service members have died in Iraq and Afghanistan to date, a large majority of the deaths occurring under Bush's presidency. Civilian casualties are harder to count. The UN mission in Afghanistan estimates that 14,728 civilians died there between 2007 and 2012. That, of course, does not include casualties of the invasion and occupation between 2001 and 2006."
I suggest you get your facts straight before you dump this mess on Obama. He inherited both wars, and you know this.
Not surprising that you would choose to blame bush. Just like your leader, you will continue to lie and mislead, in the hopes of disseminating your misinformation to others as misguided as yourself.

I'm sure that you idiots will find some way to blame bush for the obamacare debacle as well. Cuz we know it can not be the empty suits fault. LOL

You can make all the suggestions you like. Just like the misinformation that you spew, they will be ignored as well.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#2784 Dec 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it was also bush who initiated the surge in 2009. Sheesh you guys are either clueless or just abject liars.
Aphelion

Satellite Beach, FL

#2785 Dec 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>

Now we know why you defend Obama. Thanks for the explanation
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2786 Dec 4, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Major druggie? For a little pot? You are a complete moron!
Minor thug - he has no arrest record stupid - Zimmie was arrested twice before the incident with Trayvon - and arrested again you turd!
Nope. Zimmerman was arrested once for pushing an undercover police officer when he was a drunk young man. A simple push which is why the charges were pled down.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2787 Dec 4, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
Not surprising that you would choose to blame bush. Just like your leader, you will continue to lie and mislead, in the hopes of disseminating your misinformation to others as misguided as yourself.
I'm sure that you idiots will find some way to blame bush for the obamacare debacle as well. Cuz we know it can not be the empty suits fault. LOL
You can make all the suggestions you like. Just like the misinformation that you spew, they will be ignored as well.
I gave you facts / that you quite obviously could not / can not refute.

I don't see you submitting links with numbers - why is that?

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2788 Dec 4, 2013
Aphelion wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess it was also bush who initiated the surge in 2009. Sheesh you guys are either clueless or just abject liars.
God, what a clueless dickhead you are!

Of course Obama ordered the surge. FloriDUH really cut back on education spending obviously.

Since: Dec 13

Tualatin, OR

#2789 Dec 4, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical teabagging moron. It's you douchebags that are cutting food stamps and any other help for poor people. Dems aren't cutting food stamps, Repub teabaggers sure are. Never mind fencewalkers. You need to walk the plank with the rest of the teabag troglodyte brigade.
Food stamps were created to provide help for people in need which this teabagging moron douchebag supports. It wasn't created to provide a lifestyle. I blame the ineffective government who has created this situation but why get up off your lazy fat ass and work when you can make a living off of forced charity from taxpayers??
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2790 Dec 4, 2013
Mykro wrote:
<quoted text>You hypocritical teabagging moron. It's you douchebags that are cutting food stamps and any other help for poor people. Dems aren't cutting food stamps, Repub teabaggers sure are. Never mind fencewalkers. You need to walk the plank with the rest of the teabag troglodyte brigade.
That is a shame. Now they will have to give up their high-speed internet, cable, cell phone, pop, cigarettes, wine and have to buy their own food.

What a terrible group of people those Republicans are. Absolutely heartless.

Lake Success, N.Y.

#2791 Dec 4, 2013
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. Zimmerman was arrested once for pushing an undercover police officer when he was a drunk young man. A simple push which is why the charges were pled down.
Protect the scumbag all you like - here are the relevant facts;

"In July 2005, he was arrested for “resisting officer with violence.” The neighborhood watch volunteer who wanted to be a cop got into a scuffle with cops who were questioning a friend for alleged underage drinking. The charges were reduced and then waived after he entered an alcohol education program. Then in August 2005, Zimmerman’s former fiance sought a restraining order against him because of domestic violence. Zimmerman sought a restraining order against her in return. Both were granted. Meanwhile, over the course of eight years, Zimmerman made at least 46 calls to the Sanford (Fla.) Police Department reporting suspicious activity involving black males.
We also know that Witness No. 9 accused Zimmerman of molesting her when they were children. The relative’s revelation is appalling but irrelevant. What most folks don’t know is that Witness No. 9 made an explosive allegation against her cousin.“I know George. And I know that he does not like black people,” she told a Sanford police officer during a telephone call in which she pleaded for anonymity.“He would start something. He’s a very confrontational person. It’s in his blood. Let’s just say that. I don’t want this poor kid and his family to just be overlooked."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-part...

Zimmie's own cousin accused him of raping her.

Like I said, scumbags protect fellow scumbags!
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2792 Dec 4, 2013
angel wrote:
<quoted text>With all the positive news and statistics springing up about Obamacare you Idiots are going to give yourself whiplash lurching into Denial.
Especially since youve spent the last two weeks HOWLING like little bitches over the problems and delays of the Roll Out.
Too Funny!!!
35,000 people signed up for healthcare plans and 5 million other people lost theirs. What's to be scared about?
xxxrayted

Brook Park, OH

#2793 Dec 4, 2013
benson wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites have done more damage to blacks than any other race on the earth....thats fact. We don't owe you savages anything...but a good azz whipping. Don't flatter yourself....your patronizing attitude stinks. Save that shyt for the history books.
No, Democrats have done more damage to blacks than any race on earth. That could stop, but the blacks are not educated enough to understand it. Their education only extends to blaming whitie instead of the white and black people that did this to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is War Beteen Russia and U. S. Imminent? Sun Dominique Millstone 7
Reasons to Oppose Balanced Budget Amendment Sun Dominique Millstone 2
Abolishing the Fed has its Problems Jan 12 zersetzung 2
News Richmonders plan roundtable discussion to take ... Jan 12 docjameson 1
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Jan 10 Kashus Klay 113
Drug testing for resource mfg Jan 7 let it die 5
Bluegrass Music at The County Seat Restaurant -... (Jul '16) Jul '16 mmelvin 1

Powhatan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages