Same Ol Same Ol

Richmond, VA

#77 Aug 11, 2013
I guess Queen has no idea what Civil Rights of Martins were violated. Just another in a long line that has no idea what they are talking about.

When you get all of your information from the media talking heads this is what you get is a long line of people that repeat what the "Talking Heads" of the Liberal Media say.

Here is some friendly advice, you can take it or leave it, try looking up things on your own and form your own opinion. All News Media is slanted. Some more accurate than others, but slanted none the less.

If Zimmerman is Federally Indicted for Civil Rights violation it will be pure political. The Al Sharpton’s and Jesse Jacksons of the world got their Trial of Zimmerman, it did not turn out the way they wanted so now they want Federal Charges.

Unless for no other reason than politics, I personally do not think Zimmerman will be federally charged.
Shelia

Richmond, VA

#79 Aug 11, 2013
Z (half hispanic) got away with manslaughter - Someone should take his gun away!
James Session

Richmond, VA

#81 Aug 17, 2013
Shelia, Shelia, Shelia...

I would appreciate it if you tried to be more careful with your teeth...
Especially for the $5.00 I paid you.

I could understand it with your mother but she takes her teeth out anyway. That's why she can get $10.00.
QueenX218

Petersburg, VA

#82 Aug 19, 2013
Same Ol Same Ol
Zimmerman did not have the right to be where he was.He wasn't a policeman, and he wasn't supposed to have a gun.And he was told not to follow Martin.
You don't have to follow a person for days in order to stalk a person.What kind of laws did you make up?atry following somebody for 2 or 3 hours and see what happens to you.
VNVet You are just plain hateful through and through.Your comments are hateful.And what you see going on in your territory doesn't go on in other places.
James Sessions,
who's side are you on or are you just a misongynist?
James Session

Richmond, VA

#83 Aug 19, 2013
I'm on my own side bitch
Now STFU
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#84 Aug 19, 2013
Queenie, neighborhood watch IS supposed to be in the area looking out for punkazz-pukes strolling in the area looking for trouble. It is not a racial thing, ALL A-holes can fit into this situation. It is a shame that you are too ignorant to know the difference, but hopefully you will be lucky enough to never need help from crooks. Plus, Z is allowed to have a weapon(gun) on his person anytime he wishes, just as I am and anyone with a C.C.P. It is the law.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#85 Aug 19, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
Queenie, neighborhood watch IS supposed to be in the area looking out for punkazz-pukes strolling in the area looking for trouble. It is not a racial thing, ALL A-holes can fit into this situation. It is a shame that you are too ignorant to know the difference, but hopefully you will be lucky enough to never need help from crooks. Plus, Z is allowed to have a weapon(gun) on his person anytime he wishes, just as I am and anyone with a C.C.P. It is the law.
Go somewhere and sit down. Your stupid comments are filled with racist thoughts.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#86 Aug 19, 2013
n-a-t, you are just a silly little child. Your mammy needs to change your dirty diaper before you get a rash. There is nothing racist about my thoughts child, you need to get your hands out of your pants before they get nasty.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#88 Aug 20, 2013
VN Vet wrote:
n-a-t, you are just a silly little child. Your mammy needs to change your dirty diaper before you get a rash. There is nothing racist about my thoughts child, you need to get your hands out of your pants before they get nasty.
I bet'cha the assisted living staff in your building have to pour a 2 liter bottle of Pepsi on your old azz to keep you alive. Pop pop fizz fizz oh what a relief it is/get your wheel-chair gramps and go for a ride around Lake Chesdin....the ducks need to be feed.
NotaDemorat

Lyndhurst, VA

#89 Aug 20, 2013
All Hail Zimmerman
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#90 Aug 20, 2013
n.a.t., I live in my own home that I worked long and hard to pay for. In the evening, I sit back with a ice cold beer, and do whatever I please. As for you and YOUR KIND, you sit in public housing and drink cheap wine, smoke dope, and think how wonderful welfare is. You are an Odumbo loving parasite. Get a job puke-azz punk.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#91 Aug 21, 2013
This is a redneck ignorant thread. Most of the men
(if you can call them men) either hate black people or hate women.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#92 Aug 21, 2013
I don't hate women QueenX218.
As a matter of fact, I dress like one all the time.
I even wear women's underwear if I'm in men's clothes.
In fact I put on panties and lipstick and dance around in front of the mirror every night while playing "Goodbye Horses" Lazzarus.
I also like to watch little boys at the grade school - especially during gym class - OHHHH!
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#93 Aug 21, 2013
Naw Queenie, we just hate ignorant parasites that suck the lifes blood out of good honest hard working real people. Like you.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#94 Aug 21, 2013
NotaDemorat wrote:
All Hail Zimmerman
Better watch it chump......wet back lover.
hammer time

Richmond, VA

#95 Aug 21, 2013
not a teahead wrote:
I don't hate women QueenX218.
As a matter of fact, I dress like one all the time.
I even wear women's underwear if I'm in men's clothes.
In fact I put on panties and lipstick and dance around in front of the mirror every night while playing "Goodbye Horses" Lazzarus.
I also like to watch little boys at the grade school - especially during gym class - OHHHH!
I see you and James Session are one in the same person. You can have hammer time also. One day you'll get tired of being stupid like your father va tazdad.

Location hidden

#96 Aug 29, 2013
VnVet,James Sessions
and any other redneck out there, how can you call anybody a parasite when your ancestors came to America, robbed the Native Americans,stole Africans out of Africa, made slaves out of them
and you still got them in bondage to this very
day.Not only are you the parasites but this whole economy is wasted by you.

Location hidden

#97 Aug 29, 2013
Same Ol Same Ol
Like the
Bible says"If my people who are called by my name would humble themselves and pray and seek my face then will I hear from heaven, forgive their sins,and heal their land."
If you keep doing the same old thing over and over again you can't get forgiven.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#98 Aug 29, 2013
Queenie, my dad came here after WW1(in the 1920s for you uneducated spooks that didn't stay in school). You can take your held back, slavery BS and stick it where the sun don't shine. You blacks think everyone owes you everything, crap. My dad came to this side of the world as an indentured servant(same as a slave). So, don't give me that shhhittt you low life parasite. Work or die, bitttttch.
VN Vet

Hopewell, VA

#99 Aug 29, 2013
By the way Queenie(HO). My dad worked jobs that would shame most people now-a-days(so have I). You low-lifes won't work for anything.G.D. you lazy no good parasites, I worked full time for $63 a month in the 1960s. You turds should just go ahead and die or get off your azz and earn a living like a real human-being. You make me sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Lofgren Chiropractic Clinic (Feb '14) 15 hr Wally West 3
Animal Research Not Helping with ebola virus Nov 21 skru 2
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Nov 21 mjjcpa 12,419
Review: Buckeye Partners LLP Nov 20 HAMNAS 1
Ex-Virginia Gov. McDonnell, Wife Charged With C... (Jan '14) Nov 19 Swedenforever 20
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Nov 18 Buddy Mitchell 14
murder Nov 18 kP 1
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Powhatan News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Powhatan

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 am PST