Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

Mr. Cuccinelli is as sleazy as they can get concerning the scandal about giving and receiving gifts. Governor McDonald at least gave the money back to Jonnie Williams promptly, which means he can't take it off his taxes

Cuccinelli on the other hand donates $18,000.00 to a local charity which is a mere pittance of his wealth so he can take it off his taxes. In his case Cuccinelli gives to get something back--in essence an indian giver. And on top of that Richmond lawyer, Richard Cullen is listed as a board member of the charity to whom Cuccinelli is donating that $18,000.00. Mr. Cullen gave Cuccinelli almost $10,000 for his governor’s race. Don’t you smell “conflict of interest”?
On the other hand Governor McDonald to be honest and sincere gives the money back immediately to clear his name and honor, losing a chance to reduce his taxes.

Mr. Cuccinelli only cares about what he can back--not a good trait for someone either occupying public office or seeking one. Unfortunately too many of our politicians are of that caliber and we certainly don't need anymore

And veterans can we forget the fact during the voter ID scandal how Mr. Cuccinelli felt about our troops serving overseas that if they died after they cast their vote it shouldn’t be counted. This shows how unpatriotic the man is to deny to those who deserve to have their counted above all others, not to have that right.
This man has pure evil in his heart and will unleash it upon the people of this state if elected. If you vote for him people of Virginia you will deserve what you get and what you get you will not like.
ForSincerePoliti cians

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

I would like to add one more fact to Karen's response about the veterans not having their vote counted if in battle they were killed.

What Karen failed to point out it was everybody's vote wouldn't be counted if they died after they cast their vote--no matter what. If you died in a car accident, had a heart attack or whatever your vote wouldn't count.

It's strange how it was hushed up afterwards--pro¬bably the Republicans saw the lunacy of such an action and hushed Cuccinelli up and even the cowardly spineless Democrats failed to seize on this opportunity.

I would not vote for someone with the mentality of a tyrant trying to away our voting rights guaranteed under our Constitution.

A man such as this does not deserve to serve in any public office and I hope the people of Virginia remember this fact when they vote.
benson

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

Judged:

We have a clear choice.....and it ain't Cuccinelli. Tar and feather that vagabond. The nerve of that dumpster diver wanting to whittle away your voting rights. Beware....the man is bad news and the whole republican ticket.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powhatan Discussions

Search the Powhatan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 23 min barefoot2626 11,442
Battle Flag 1 hr YoungPotters 4
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) 4 hr Jan 3
Marriages destroyed by SSRI's/SNRIs - ANTIDEPRE... (Sep '08) 23 hr btd 6
Family and couples nudist resort events Tue Tom Yarrington 4
Does anyone know the Local Pedophile Mike Dicki... Jul 21 Jenny 1
richmond dmv driving route Jul 20 New driver 1
•••
•••