A Photographic History of the War in Vietnam

Nov 1, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WNYC-AM New York

Exhausted South Vietnamese soldiers sleep on a U.S. Navy troop carrier taking them back to the provincial capital of Ca Mau, August 1962.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sickening culture

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

referring back to the vietnam wars.
i feel so sad,,and so sicked,
we fought tirelessly.

but in the end,,we fought we die for nothing,.
we known how to do it,, but unfortunately we unable to commanded our troops,

we were influenced of the money power,look like some form of conspiracy to making the other a winner,.

every time we fought we took the territory,,,
then we got and order to leave, and give it back for vietcong,

why is that ?
sickening culture

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

us solders came to vn only snipping coke and sex,,didn't known what to do,,we are a south vietnamese military service,,

we knew the geography,we targeted the right group,right enemy.

us only shoot at the villagers,,don't known phack all,
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

sickening culture wrote:
us solders came to vn only snipping coke and sex,,didn't known what to do,,we are a south vietnamese military service,,
we knew the geography,we targeted the right group,right enemy.
us only shoot at the villagers,,don't known phack all,
Yeah, right on, son. Without those coke sniffing Yankees...SVNamese soldiers would surrender to the NVAs right after DienBienPhu victory on May, 07th, 1954-not April, 30th, 1075-and you wouldn't be...half black, baby. Wahahahhahaa!
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Correction: April, 30th, 1975 NOT 1075.
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Judged:

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, right on, son. Without those coke sniffing Yankees...SVNamese soldiers would surrender to the NVAs right after DienBienPhu victory on May, 07th, 1954-not April, 30th, 1075-and you wouldn't be...half black, baby. Wahahahhahaa!

nho su viec do ma the gioi co them nhieu cai mieng cua chung may de service,,.

sucking DE QUOC Sensitives,,o hai ngoai,,. dien bien phu thi backy theo bu cat phap,,

30.4,75 thi backy bu cat tum lum,,ANH,,MY,,PHAP,,UC,,CANADA ,,LA MAY,,

co dung kg?
Oliver Cromwell

Liverpool, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

sickening culture wrote:
referring back to the vietnam wars.
i feel so sad,,and so sicked,
we fought tirelessly.
but in the end,,we fought we die for nothing,.
we known how to do it,, but unfortunately we unable to commanded our troops,
we were influenced of the money power,look like some form of conspiracy to making the other a winner,.
every time we fought we took the territory,,,
then we got and order to leave, and give it back for vietcong,
why is that ?
You were on the wrong side in the War and you were on the wrong side of History,thats why you live in England.
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>You were on the wrong side in the War and you were on the wrong side of History,thats why you live in England.

your comment it doesn't form any basic,

wrong side of the wars living in ENGLAND ?

so how about you,?
you were backy,,you claimed you was on the right side,,the side they claimed victories.

and what was your intention,,and your determination ed why are you staying in England for ha HO CHI MINH NEPHEW ?

I TELL YOU WHAT,,

I AM NOT DENIAL that i was SERGENT of South vietnamese military and i don't need the backy vietcong communist hi storied.

i always value my believe, as you can see,,

they claimed victory and wrote it in to the histories book for them self,,

but why can they handle it to securing their history,,but instead-ed turning around to seeking the other side to help,,

to protect,,to feed them,,to Educated them,like you are there now ?

Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

ngua giai wrote:
<quoted text>.
your comment it doesn't form any basic,
wrong side of the wars living in ENGLAND ?
so how about you,?
you were backy,,you claimed you was on the right side,,the side they claimed victories.
and what was your intention,,and your determination ed why are you staying in England for ha HO CHI MINH NEPHEW ?
I TELL YOU WHAT,,
I AM NOT DENIAL that i was SERGENT of South vietnamese military and i don't need the backy vietcong communist hi storied.
i always value my believe, as you can see,,
they claimed victory and wrote it in to the histories book for them self,,
but why can they handle it to securing their history,,but instead-ed turning around to seeking the other side to help,,
to protect,,to feed them,,to Educated them,like you are there now ?
I am English not Vietnamese,it isn't rocket science,if you served in the South Vietnamese army,that means you collaborated with the US who invaded your Country,as you know it was the French Colonialists before them,thats what I mean about the wrong side of History,General Giap who died not long ago was on the right side of History,he spent his life trying to drive foreign invaders from his Country,its really as simple as that.
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>I am English not Vietnamese,it isn't rocket science,if you served in the South Vietnamese army,that means you collaborated with the US who invaded your Country,as you know it was the French Colonialists before them,thats what I mean about the wrong side of History,General Giap who died not long ago was on the right side of History,he spent his life trying to drive foreign invaders from his Country,its really as simple as that.
...Thanks to the feedback of an English man to open UKBUM's eyes. Sometimes it makes me wonder that why HIM,-a half black kid who was product of a crack-headed US soldier and a Saggy VNmese woman-still have slanted eyes in front of the...WORLD HISTORY???? Wahahhaaha!
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>I am English not Vietnamese,it isn't rocket science,if you served in the South Vietnamese army,that means you collaborated with the US who invaded your Country,as you know it was the French Colonialists before them,thats what I mean about the wrong side of History,General Giap who died not long ago was on the right side of History,he spent his life trying to drive foreign invaders from his Country,its really as simple as that.

HI,HA,GIVE ME A BREAK WOULD YOU ?

listen to me backy,the way you wrote,,
the way you get involving in to PREVIOUS debate,
the way your concerned,

I KNEW THAT YOU ARE A BACKY ho chi minh nephew,,and choose d, the name of OLIVE CROMWELL. Thia was a stolen name,,

if an ENGLISH MAN,why is the point for him to get involve in to any debated regarding vietcong backy ho chi minh for ?

he must be a nutcase to do so,,
we aren't stupid like you though.

standing up,, hit the drum,,and saying lour and clear that you are a backy vietcong came to UK do a NAILS TO SURVIVAL.

AND WAXING HAIRS FOR THE CUSTOMERS AT THEIR SENSITIVE..

true or fault,?
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...Thanks to the feedback of an English man to open UKBUM's eyes. Sometimes it makes me wonder that why HIM,-a half black kid who was product of a crack-headed US soldier and a Saggy VNmese woman-still have slanted eyes in front of the...WORLD HISTORY???? Wahahhaaha!

hed would you recommend for me a vietcong solders wife,?

in return i give you the wet tissues we used to dry her V BUTT,, HI,HI,HI,
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...Thanks to the feedback of an English man to open UKBUM's eyes. Sometimes it makes me wonder that why HIM,-a half black kid who was product of a crack-headed US soldier and a Saggy VNmese woman-still have slanted eyes in front of the...WORLD HISTORY???? Wahahhaaha!

I HEAR THE STORIES OF A CHI NUOI, she enjoyed to have sex in the bushes,

during the wars time,she can handle at least 20,,vietcong solders a week at the TRUONG SON FOREST,,

and they love to have sex in the river VAM CO,,DURING WASHING TIME,,IS IT TRUE ,,?
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

ngua giai wrote:
<quoted text>.
during the wars time,she can handle at least 20,,vietcong solders a week at the TRUONG SON FOREST,,
and they love to have sex in the river VAM CO,,DURING WASHING TIME,,IS IT TRUE ,,?
Ui choi, may muon nghe ve Chi Nuoi cua BoDoi Ta thi thieu deo gi. De tao ke cho may nghe...chien co thiet cham phan cham tren...Dinh TruongSon trong nhung nam thang...khong the nao quen....Ehem, ngay ay, trong bom dan khoc liet cua cuoc khang chien chong My, mot don vi no co vai chi NUOI, chiengia nau nuong va cham soc thuong binh. Em nao cung ditBu, ZuCang nho hang say lao dong. The nen, co buoi no khi nghi ngoi dzoc duong hanh quan, co mot chu TanBinh len vao Khu BepAn TapThe tinh...ti toay voi mot co em...Thang nay chac co pacon, ho hang voi UKBUM. Ketcuoc thi cha biet ra the nao ma thay tap the CanBo, YTa bo thang con len vong dua ve TramXa DzaChien TienPhuong cua MatTran...Hom sau moi biet duoc la ChuEm bi ChiNuoi tong mot cay cui dang do ruc o bep lua vao ditGHE. Wahahahhaha! Lat kieng soi lai sau ditlat cua may di nha con. Hinh nhu vet theo chay van con do. Wahhahahahha!
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
Thanks Bob,its always the same everytime I say anything about the Vietnam War those people say I am Vietnamese,not so,i just have an interest in the History,its the same when o comment on the Balkan Wars they say I am a Serb.
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

ngua giai wrote:
<quoted text>.
That's typical,when you don't have an argument you resort to abuse,game over.
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>That's typical,when you don't have an argument you resort to abuse,game over.

WELL depend on those opinion,

if the other determent to used un sensible language,,
then he must expecting some similar in return,

this game never finish,,year,and years still going strong,as long as the hairs and the Nails still grower,,
then backy never loose job,
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bob,its always the same everytime I say anything about the Vietnam War those people say I am Vietnamese,not so,i just have an interest in the History,its the same when o comment on the Balkan Wars they say I am a Serb.

well,,,
you see,,

the wilds dog understood it language,,what ever your victory was,, still after foreigner supper power shit,,regard less it hot or call,

GIAP,,AND HOCHIMINH,,PHAN BOI CHAU,,PHAN CHAU TRINH,,NEPHEW WILL consumer it smoothly,,
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Bob,its always the same everytime I say anything about the Vietnam War those people say I am Vietnamese,not so,i just have an interest in the History,its the same when o comment on the Balkan Wars they say I am a Serb.
Here is one song and a glimpse of that historic period: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
ngua giai

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

as long as HU MAN hairs and nails continually to grower,,

Then ho,chi, minh,giap,,phan boi chau,,
phan chau trinh,LE DUAN,
TRUONG CHINH,, children will securing their job,,
Oliver Cromwell

Cleveleys, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2013

SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Here is one song and a glimpse of that historic period: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Interesting video Bob,didn't understand the words but I understand the sentiment,a tribute to those brave people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of45
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powhatan Discussions

Search the Powhatan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
More than 100 Hampton police officers want back... 2 hr Doug 12
Latest on James River coal bankruptcy 3 hr Curious 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Veterans, Question 2 (Oct '10) 16 hr Hoolio 2,539
4 Billion dollars Thu Ludwig 1
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) Wed barefoot2626 11,387
Betsy Willoughby Jul 9 Hmm 1
Review: Golden Goat (Aug '10) Jul 9 Dont do it 29
•••
•••
•••
•••

Powhatan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••