First Prev
of 3
Next Last
conservative

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Mar 4, 2012
I hope all of the anti-Romney republicans in Virginia will show up at the polls to vote for Ron Paul. I do not like Ron Paul, but we cannot let that arrogant, Mitt Romney get the delegates. So, if you like Gingrich or Santorum, you will be doing them a favor by voting for Ron Paul. Romney is a SOB. He only cares for himself. Look at the way he tries to tear the republican party apart with negative campaigning.

Since: Feb 10

Richmond, VA

#2 Mar 4, 2012
LOL Like any of them "care" about anyone else?

Santorum wants to legislate morality.

Moonbeam Gingrich is already taking applications for mistress/wife #4.

No thanks. I will vote for Romney on Tueasday.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Since: Mar 11

Mechanicsville, VA

#3 Mar 5, 2012
conservative wrote:
I hope all of the anti-Romney republicans in Virginia will show up at the polls to vote for Ron Paul. I do not like Ron Paul, but we cannot let that arrogant, Mitt Romney get the delegates. So, if you like Gingrich or Santorum, you will be doing them a favor by voting for Ron Paul. Romney is a SOB. He only cares for himself. Look at the way he tries to tear the republican party apart with negative campaigning.
I like Ron Paul and will vote from. I financially contribute to Ron Paul in this and the previous election. That said, illogical rants such as your are not nor ever have been a credible factor in coming to my decision.
Danny Young

Richmond, VA

#4 Mar 5, 2012
conservative wrote:
Doesn't matter, Romney will get the nomination anyway and then go on to lose in the general election. OBAMA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Quinton, VA

#5 Mar 5, 2012
Danny Young wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't matter, Romney will get the nomination anyway and then go on to lose in the general election. OBAMA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!
Obama all the way you say? Ok, I will give you a shot. Obama all the way to where?

Richmond, VA

#6 Mar 5, 2012
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama all the way you say? Ok, I will give you a shot. Obama all the way to where?
How about anywhere but the White House again.
hopewell beeotch

Hopewell, VA

#7 Mar 5, 2012
all yall sick, except for the ones who want ron paul, im with you on that, but yall rest are sick and stupid, you will never learn but i geuss we're just so used to canidates selling us lies, but anyways were done for...
hopewell beeotch

Hopewell, VA

#8 Mar 5, 2012
and the nerve to have to say obama again, ur an absolute fool, were's ur change At fooo?? huh? im just looking forward to "that is not at all happy about even though it seems: the light blistering through my blinds on my windows as if it is morning, and you know what im talking about, being consumed in gamma and all kinds of different types of light and of course the unimaginable heat that follows.. or just looking towards one day where the chinese arrive for their land and to make us slaves and or the fema camps, plus food deprievization, privatization, just look at obama's speeches and his looks on his face, he si satanic, demonic, his eyes are somewhat of a bisexuals, so yiou are giving this mad man power if you are to vote again for him, because hes hates whites, but yet us whites vote for him just too prove we're not racist, but your gonna have too vote him out just too prove your not an idiot, but i can see you are with the rest who have yet to have your stocks or 401k stolen? but it doesn't matter, he's rigged to get it again so he can really do some damage cuz why not knowing u dont have another turn after this? but im sorry for ranting and bashing i just want him out, now is that too much to ask, plus to top it off these never ending WARS with all the taxpayer's moneys!!!
hopewell beeotch

Hopewell, VA

#9 Mar 5, 2012
not to mention illegal aliens pouring over here by the millions each year, but no hes great, the aliens love him too, lol

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Quinton, VA

#10 Mar 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! I was thinking we could set San Francisco free to form it's own country and let Obama run it instead. It would sort of be like the Island of Misfit toys populated by Misfit Liberals.
HammerTime

Richmond, VA

#11 Mar 6, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot and theres no escaping that tag.
HammerTime

Richmond, VA

#12 Mar 6, 2012
buzzfriendly wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHAHAHA! I was thinking we could set San Francisco free to form it's own country and let Obama run it instead. It would sort of be like the Island of Misfit toys populated by Misfit Liberals.
Why not gather all you evil crackas up and send you to the moon with Newt!!!!!!!! I'll give the first dollar for you down payment.
HammerTime

Richmond, VA

#13 Mar 6, 2012
hopewell beeotch wrote:
and the nerve to have to say obama again, ur an absolute fool, were's ur change At fooo?? huh? im just looking forward to "that is not at all happy about even though it seems: the light blistering through my blinds on my windows as if it is morning, and you know what im talking about, being consumed in gamma and all kinds of different types of light and of course the unimaginable heat that follows.. or just looking towards one day where the chinese arrive for their land and to make us slaves and or the fema camps, plus food deprievization, privatization, just look at obama's speeches and his looks on his face, he si satanic, demonic, his eyes are somewhat of a bisexuals, so yiou are giving this mad man power if you are to vote again for him, because hes hates whites, but yet us whites vote for him just too prove we're not racist, but your gonna have too vote him out just too prove your not an idiot, but i can see you are with the rest who have yet to have your stocks or 401k stolen? but it doesn't matter, he's rigged to get it again so he can really do some damage cuz why not knowing u dont have another turn after this? but im sorry for ranting and bashing i just want him out, now is that too much to ask, plus to top it off these never ending WARS with all the taxpayer's moneys!!!
You are such a dumb and stupid ba$tard....now suck on that!!!!!!
Leon Schnurbyburby

San Francisco, CA

#18 Mar 27, 2012
hopewell beeotch wrote:
blahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblahblahblahblahbl ahblahblahblahblahblahblahblah blahblahblahblah!
He's a clean cut kid, and he's been to college, too.
Stand up4 America

Princeton, WV

#19 Mar 27, 2012
conservative wrote:
Unbelievable that people cannot see that this guy is a $h!+ b@g.

Richmond, VA

#20 Mar 27, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>Unbelievable that people cannot see that this guy is a $h!+ b@g.
And yet, 1000 times smarter than you nothead2.0
Stand up4 America

Princeton, WV

#21 Mar 27, 2012
va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet, 1000 times smarter than you nothead2.0
So by doing the math he is twice as smart as you.

Richmond, VA

#22 Mar 27, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
<quoted text>So by doing the math he is twice as smart as you.
Possible, but like I said 1000 times smarter than you nothead2.0
Stand up4 America

Princeton, WV

#23 Mar 28, 2012
Best choice is Ron Paul.
But he is not in anyones pocket.

“68 65 6c 6c 6f”

Mechanicsville, VA

#24 Mar 28, 2012
Stand up4 America wrote:
Best choice is Ron Paul.
But he is not in anyones pocket.
Well there is one thing I can agree with you on. That said I now need to go question my own mental stability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... 10 hr Billy Bob 2
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Wed Jack Russell Terr... 1
Italy Owes White People Reparations for Slavery Tue TattleTail 4
Nikki-Dee Ray Mar 24 Joan 1
Bachelor Parties in Richmond, VA that are out o... Mar 24 nmaitded 3
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) Mar 22 erin 158
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Mar 21 dud 31
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web