Ted

Charlottesville, VA

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Vote Cuccineli. He didn't vote Obama and that is good enough for me.
Reality Bites

AOL

#2 Nov 5, 2013
CNN says the Machiavellian Obama political machine will Win for McAuliffe. Hard working middle class Virginia families won't stand a chance against Big Brother.
Just Joe

Midlothian, VA

#3 Nov 5, 2013
Vote NO to McAuliffe and Cuccineli. They both seem like slime-balls. Vote for the kid Sarvis. He will not win, but at least you will not be blamed for the Worst Governor Ever!
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#4 Nov 7, 2013
so much for voting for the liber!
Dan Salazar

AOL

#5 Nov 10, 2013
Who would have thought that locating the Pentagon in Virginia and adding enough greedy Govt workers to the voting rolls would ultimately lead to robbing Virginia families of the Freedoms by reducing them to tax slaves to Obama? Tough thing to have to explain to the children.
Chester

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2013
A democtatic vote is like a chicken pecking in its own shytte.
benson

Richmond, VA

#7 Nov 11, 2013
Dan Salazar wrote:
Who would have thought that locating the Pentagon in Virginia and adding enough greedy Govt workers to the voting rolls would ultimately lead to robbing Virginia families of the Freedoms by reducing them to tax slaves to Obama? Tough thing to have to explain to the children.
You're an idiot.....freedoms are not being threatened. Its that smae old FOX shyt that you watch. Stop your comPALINing!!!!!!!!!!
benson

Richmond, VA

#8 Nov 11, 2013
Chester wrote:
A democtatic vote is like a chicken pecking in its own shytte.
Need to peck your own shyt.....m@ron!!!!!!!!!!

Since: Jun 11

Mechanicsville, VA

#9 Nov 16, 2013
How long has the Pentagon been located where it is? Sure been a hell of a lot longer that President Obama gas been in office. Yet it was put there so the president can make tax slaves of Virginia residents. Dan Salazar seems to think that way. The Obama cooties still running rampant.
benson

Richmond, VA

#10 Nov 16, 2013
SmallEyes wrote:
How long has the Pentagon been located where it is? Sure been a hell of a lot longer that President Obama gas been in office. Yet it was put there so the president can make tax slaves of Virginia residents. Dan Salazar seems to think that way. The Obama cooties still running rampant.
Shut your face....Obama has nothing to do with running VA. You're stupid!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 3 hr WelbyMD 12,326
ISIS Already in U.S. Fri nonewhammers 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... Fri hummertime 3
Yes There us Taxation without Representation Fri no hammer time 4
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Fri AreYouSaying 3
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS Fri Stewart 3
cherise.... where are you when i need you? Fri Tumlin 2
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match

Powhatan Jobs