Alphonzo Richardson could get bail Richmond Virginia; Charged in co...

Full story: WTVR 23
The Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney's Office tells CBS 6 it will be requesting an indictment for homicide next week on Michael Solomon. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mother of Kings

Richmond, VA

#21 Aug 3, 2010
Mort wrote:
<quoted text>Al ans sol both knew sol was gonna get caught.this was very possilble to happen in the next day or 2.sol made a mistake he can't get out of. Al knows this.Al knows this is the last time he will see him free.sols mindset was undoubtly fragile.Sol made a very bad mistake.Al did'nt turn his back on him when needed.if your best friend called and said he needed help now good friends go.no questions asked.Granted what they did was wrong it woulda been cowardly to call the police without hearing what happened.real men don't tattle.
Real men don't murder/abuse/or hurt women either....a good friend would have talked him out of the situation before it escalated to murder, a good friend would have told him to do the right thing and turn himself in because after all he did kill a woman and leave her child motherless, a good friend would have turned him in. You don't do people any favors when you cover for them or make excuses for their behavior, you only lead them down the path of destruction.
jason

Virginia Beach, VA

#22 Jul 23, 2013
I used to work with these guy at foodlion its shocki to hear somthing like that
Jimmy

Richmond, VA

#23 Jul 25, 2013
Some of you all need to be quiet

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS Already in U.S. 11 hr nonewhammers 3
Citizens of 7th Congressional District NOW HAVE... 11 hr hummertime 3
Yes There us Taxation without Representation 11 hr no hammer time 4
Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 11 hr AreYouSaying 3
Obama/Congress Made Wrong Move Dealing with ISIS 11 hr Stewart 3
cherise.... where are you when i need you? 11 hr Tumlin 2
A Factor Not Considered when Dealing with Ebola... 11 hr Boaty 8
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match

Powhatan Jobs