Alphonzo Richardson could get bail Richmond Virginia; Charged in co...

Full story: WTVR

The Richmond Commonwealth's Attorney's Office tells CBS 6 it will be requesting an indictment for homicide next week on Michael Solomon.
Comments
1 - 20 of 23 Comments Last updated Jul 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Abby

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

...and we are to believe Mr. Richardson only helped load the body of Ms. Claiborne and transport the child (out of concern). BS. He's as guilty as his buddy. I hope they fry. I wish that little boy and Ms. Claiborne's family could help rid the world of both of these guys. What trash and such a senseless crime. How fortunate the child is still alive. God bless.

Since: Jul 10

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

I agree with Abby, there is too much information missing. If she got off from work around 5:30ish and the little boy was found around 11:30ish, did he have enough time to kill Tameka, go get his friend, return to the house, put Tameka in the trunk and drop the child off in the middle of nowhere. Don't add up for me, but I am just a normal citizen. Where was the child while his mother was dead and Michael on his way to pick up the friend. Monsters is what they are, I think Mr. Richardson was there when Tameka got murdered.

Since: Jul 10

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Abby wrote:
...and we are to believe Mr. Richardson only helped load the body of Ms. Claiborne and transport the child (out of concern). BS. He's as guilty as his buddy. I hope they fry. I wish that little boy and Ms. Claiborne's family could help rid the world of both of these guys. What trash and such a senseless crime. How fortunate the child is still alive. God bless.
Agreed. If he wanted to help he should have called the damn police. So if I am reading this right, the boy was alone with his dead mother while her boyfriend went and picked up this guy? These two men are disgusting and don't deserve to ever be a part of society again.

Since: Feb 10

Midlothian, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2010

Judged:

Not only no, but Hell NO!!!!!!!

Only a corrupt liberal judge would release this animal back on society.
sad

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

I agree with everyone on this if Richardson did all of this crazyness so the kids would not be hurt why in the world could he have not save the mom this case does not make any sense and it is just all sick never one of them deserve to me out on the streets ever again and to let Richardson out on bond MAYBE that is the most craziest thing I have heard
Mort

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

he helped a friend and this is the end result.If I had known this guy since childhood I might be inclined to help as long as a child was involved.he coulda moved the body by himself.chances are if he did it by himself he was realize what a liabty the kids was.He just might have saved the childs life.you can bet solomon was watching him closely.thats a good reason not to try to call the police.if he got into it with solomon and killed him someones gonna find something to charge him with.as soon as he came in contact with solomn he was screwed.
Shazam

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Mort wrote:
he helped a friend and this is the end result.If I had known this guy since childhood I might be inclined to help as long as a child was involved.he coulda moved the body by himself.chances are if he did it by himself he was realize what a liabty the kids was.He just might have saved the childs life.you can bet solomon was watching him closely.thats a good reason not to try to call the police.if he got into it with solomon and killed him someones gonna find something to charge him with.as soon as he came in contact with solomn he was screwed.
Watch out, you might upset the lynch mob that stalks these forums. Anybody with a different opinion than them has been deemed a thug, criminal, degenerate, terrorist, you name it.
Glen Allen

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Mort wrote:
Mort, you really need to find yourself a better class of friends. This was a horrible crime that involved two horrible animals. Your friend needs to stay in jail until all of the pieces are put together. If they let him out, one of your other friends will likely kill him anyway.He is no hero, just another loser we will be stuck supporting for the remainder of his worthless life. I wish they would both kill themselves and save us the effort.
Mort

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mort, you really need to find yourself a better class of friends. This was a horrible crime that involved two horrible animals. Your friend needs to stay in jail until all of the pieces are put together. If they let him out, one of your other friends will likely kill him anyway.He is no hero, just another loser we will be stuck supporting for the remainder of his worthless life. I wish they would both kill themselves and save us the effort.
I did'nt say he was a hero.when he picked up the phone he was dealt a bad hand by fate.he came in after the woman was killed right?why get so hateful?

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Mort wrote:
<quoted text>I did'nt say he was a hero.when he picked up the phone he was dealt a bad hand by fate.he came in after the woman was killed right?why get so hateful?
OMG......You are serious right? Takes a cold blooded individual to just dump a young woman's body in the river and go home and eat supper. Even if she was dead, and we don't know she was, it has no rational reason for happening. Then to hide the car.

I'm sorry but this is a thug pure and simple and deserves whatever is coming to him in spades.
Mort

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG......You are serious right? Takes a cold blooded individual to just dump a young woman's body in the river and go home and eat supper. Even if she was dead, and we don't know she was, it has no rational reason for happening. Then to hide the car.
I'm sorry but this is a thug pure and simple and deserves whatever is coming to him in spades.
Al ans sol both knew sol was gonna get caught.this was very possilble to happen in the next day or 2.sol made a mistake he can't get out of. Al knows this.Al knows this is the last time he will see him free.sols mindset was undoubtly fragile.Sol made a very bad mistake.Al did'nt turn his back on him when needed.if your best friend called and said he needed help now good friends go.no questions asked.Granted what they did was wrong it woulda been cowardly to call the police without hearing what happened.real men don't tattle.
Mort

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

I don't know either of these guys and my point was neither do you people either.everybody looked at it one way and I put another theory out there.real friends don't tell on each other.
Glen Allen

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Mort wrote:
<quoted text>Al ans sol both knew sol was gonna get caught.this was very possilble to happen in the next day or 2.sol made a mistake he can't get out of. Al knows this.Al knows this is the last time he will see him free.sols mindset was undoubtly fragile.Sol made a very bad mistake.Al did'nt turn his back on him when needed.if your best friend called and said he needed help now good friends go.no questions asked.Granted what they did was wrong it woulda been cowardly to call the police without hearing what happened.real men don't tattle.

It is never cowardly to do the right thing, cowards hide, isn't that what these two animals did? You state that real men do not tattle? I bet this boy is squeeling like a pig right now.
Mort

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Mort

Petersburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

and the felony abduction will never stand its an abuse of the law to pressure the guy with bogus charges.
Kang

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2010

Judged:

Glen Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an interesting point.

Since: May 10

Rooted in Reality

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Mort wrote:
and the felony abduction will never stand its an abuse of the law to pressure the guy with bogus charges.
That's ok.....The body dumper will have new "friends" in prison.....I hope it's a 300 lb. horny cellie named "BIG BUBBA"..Talk about "squealing on your friends".
Mort

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

greg in central va wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok.....The body dumper will have new "friends" in prison.....I hope it's a 300 lb. horny cellie named "BIG BUBBA"..Talk about "squealing on your friends".
he'll survive even if he goes to prison which I doubt.bubbas prey on the fearful.can't accuse this guy of that.I agree sol deserves prison or Death.this guy does'nt deserve the same.Mort has left the building.
Abby

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

It's very heartbreaking to see such a young life cut short. It is touching to read so many turned out to celebrate Ms. Claiborne's life. May her young Malik always be surrounded by the love of family and friends. PLEASE...if you or someone you know is involved in some sort of domestic violence, get out before it escalates to murder. God bless this family as they try to pick up the pieces and move forward.
yardman

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2010

Judged:

Wow, Where are all the comments about too much coverage on "morgen" because she was a beautiful white girl from a rich family? Have nothing to say well let me help you out. This beautiful black girl was murdered by a black man. If he had been white would your fingers be talking...You;re doing the right thing by loging off....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powhatan Discussions

Search the Powhatan Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 5 hr barefoot2626 11,516
Bob McDonnell's Legal Defense Tue Delano 1
One Dead, One in Custody after Broad Street Sta... (Oct '09) Mon truth told 20
Bill Rovi, unlicensed & uninsured contractor co... Jul 27 Buddy Mitchell 5
Review: Advanced Care Chiropractic and Wellness... (Nov '13) Jul 25 Sam 4
Loaner of Money Beware Jul 25 Richard Firth 1
Kenny Amos loses $4877 judgment for poor workma... Jul 24 Buddy Mitchell 2
•••
•••