Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth

Huge Asteroid to Hit The Earth

Posted in the Powhatan Forum

WatchmanOnTheWal l

Charlotte, NC

#1 Aug 29, 2014

I feel as one who has accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior to warn the people of this country about a pending catastrophic event about to hit the world. This event has been predicted by people deeply involved in the Lord's work and even by some scientists. We know there is a planet or asteroid out there that is coming very close to earth; maybe too close. The object be it a comet or asteroid is predicted to hit somewhere near Puerto Rico around 2 AM their time, followed by a huge tsunami 200 feet or higher that will sweep across this nation for at least 20 miles or more. It will be followed by a unbelievable 12.0 earthquake literally tearing the U. S. in two.
Here is the link to u-tube to learn what is going on, and there are plenty of videos on the entire matter:

A confirmation of this is to happen on September 1st according to that pastor.
I myself have been predicting more and more weather violence, the which I and others have never seen in our lifetime. I have even predicted a 10,5 earthquake to hit California and split in two as well. Why am I and others predicting such catastrophic events. It is because we know God is angry at this nation and others for kicking Him and His moral law out of lives and nation. And why pray tell why He wouldn't be angry. Wouldn't you be angry if someone kept doing everything you despised and hated and then be insulted if that someone asked you to bless him any way? If we want God to bless us when we ask Him, then do something that would be pleasing unto Him to grant that blessing. Wake up people and be real.

I have seen God take His protective Hand away from us. There is more crime and catastrophic weather events occurring each day.

The pastor who gave this prediction (prophesized) warns us to prepare for it by stocking up on all necessary supplies for days and to be led of the Lord where to go to avoid this catastrophe. The saved will of course be protected according to Psalm 91, but the unsaved by the millions will perish. The only way we can prevent this event from happening is to say the sinner's prayer and mean it which is to formally invite Jesus Christ into your heart, believe He was raised from the dead and be willing to repent of your sins you now then have salvation and go to heaven
If you think a loving, caring God would not do this--then think again and go to the Old Testament of the Bible and find out how angry God got with those who would not do what He commanded them to do--just think Sodom and Gomorrah and you will soon see God will bring His judgment down on the people who will continually defy Him. Yes God is a loving, caring God but He is also a God of judgment and anger and will hesitate to bring that judgment down if we will not repent of our sins.
He is also a jealous God and can you blame Him. Wouldn't we be jealous if we gave gifts and anything a person wanted and that person have nothing to do with us and decided end your friendship to establish with another? He made this nation a great one and it is because the people of this nation appreciated all He had done and kept His moral laws, which are to better our lives , not hamper them. He will help us to become a great nation again but we must turn from our sins and obey Him.

Therefore, please repent, get saved so you can be spared from His pending judgment

Hopewell, VA

#2 Sep 1, 2014
You are a not very smart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bend over again 2 hr Sid 2
Taylor Wind Set (Jan '11) 12 hr laquesabe 297
(.R ox y Bulk!!) ku*sh !! Nov 21 DarcysPlayground87 1
McAuliffe Nov 20 VN Vet 12
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Nov 18 Silent Echo 105
moving from ky to va help me (Jan '15) Nov 14 Thug city 13
News Alpha seeks elimination of non-union retiree be... Nov 12 Hoffa 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powhatan Mortgages