|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

Hate to say this, but I see it coming.
The latest spate of "knockout" games?

The bad feeling is this. I see something like the Trayvon Martin case coming. I don't know Mr. Zimmerman. What I DO see is what will happen if one of the "knockout" games participants attempts to attack a person who's "packing"? If that person decides to defend themselves, will they find themselves in the same position: demononized and harassed the rest of their days if they live and the attacker dies? Or will these stupid little thugs get away with either beating someone black and blue or killing them?

This is clearly NOT to be tolerated anyway for any reason. As one mayor has said "This is not a game."

It is an EVIL state of affairs when this sort of 'entertainment' is considered o.k.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2013

I also think that once the perps are caught, they should be made to pay personally for any doctor bills incurred due to the incident.

If a death occurs, let the family decide what to do with the perps.

Course, THAT's not going to happen. It's either money paid the system or time; or both. The victims get NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Powhatan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••