Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Nov 26, 2013
Hate to say this, but I see it coming.
The latest spate of "knockout" games?

The bad feeling is this. I see something like the Trayvon Martin case coming. I don't know Mr. Zimmerman. What I DO see is what will happen if one of the "knockout" games participants attempts to attack a person who's "packing"? If that person decides to defend themselves, will they find themselves in the same position: demononized and harassed the rest of their days if they live and the attacker dies? Or will these stupid little thugs get away with either beating someone black and blue or killing them?

This is clearly NOT to be tolerated anyway for any reason. As one mayor has said "This is not a game."

It is an EVIL state of affairs when this sort of 'entertainment' is considered o.k.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Nov 26, 2013
I also think that once the perps are caught, they should be made to pay personally for any doctor bills incurred due to the incident.

If a death occurs, let the family decide what to do with the perps.

Course, THAT's not going to happen. It's either money paid the system or time; or both. The victims get NOTHING.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powhatan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Del. Joe Morrissey to announce plans to run for... Thu Billy Bob 2
Richmond and Louie Lujan take a new approach to... Mar 25 Jack Russell Terr... 1
Italy Owes White People Reparations for Slavery Mar 24 TattleTail 4
Nikki-Dee Ray Mar 24 Joan 1
Bachelor Parties in Richmond, VA that are out o... Mar 24 nmaitded 3
Black people should recieve Reparations (Nov '08) Mar 22 erin 158
need a sexting partner (Nov '13) Mar 21 dud 31
Powhatan Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Powhatan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]