Virginia Dems Renew Call for Cuccinelli to Resign

Full story: NBC29 Charlottesville

Virginia Democrats are renewing their demands that Republican Attorney General Ken Cuccinelli resign after Cuccinelli belatedly disclosed about $13,000 worth of gifts he claims he forgot to note in four years' worth of economic disclosure reports.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be sorry when you're talking to this vermin. He's trying to make you think he's HONEST. There's no bigger liar anywhere than he is.
Thx, I'm sure there are others who would challenge him aye? They're all over Topix forums, Trolls. Appreciate the heads up, as usuual, I try and give helpful dialog to the casual visitors so they don't get the idea that all these dishonest, lying sacks of turd actually represent any large faction of Americans!

Observers need to know Topix boards are the haven for these spinsters to strut their BS as mainstream.

Of rightwing Republicons (look it up), for rightwing Republicons (who mostly say they're independent, yeah right) by roghtwing Reppublicons

Since: Feb 10

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be sorry when you're talking to this vermin. He's trying to make you think he's HONEST. There's no bigger liar anywhere than he is.
Unlike you douche bag, I am honest. You on the other hand keep confusing me with your ex-boyfriend Charlie Cooke who must have dumped you the way you spew about him.

Since: Feb 10

Salisbury, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Notice wrote:
<quoted text>
Thx, I'm sure there are others who would challenge him aye? They're all over Topix forums, Trolls. Appreciate the heads up, as usuual, I try and give helpful dialog to the casual visitors so they don't get the idea that all these dishonest, lying sacks of turd actually represent any large faction of Americans!
Observers need to know Topix boards are the haven for these spinsters to strut their BS as mainstream.
Of rightwing Republicons (look it up), for rightwing Republicons (who mostly say they're independent, yeah right) by roghtwing Reppublicons
LOL mah IS the troll, and you are a fool if you believe her. She just keeps spewing about her ex-boyfriend Charlie. Try reading a few of her spews.

People who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it.

No thanks. I will remember Victicrat scum like Tim Kaine. He is a liar and against people having guns, but he hired a security company to provide his staff the armed protection he wants to prohibit regular citizens from having.

Virginia is screwed with that idiot representing us!
MAH

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL mah IS the troll, and you are a fool if you believe her. She just keeps spewing about her ex-boyfriend Charlie. Try reading a few of her spews.
People who fail to remember history are doomed to repeat it.
No thanks. I will remember Victicrat scum like Tim Kaine. He is a liar and against people having guns, but he hired a security company to provide his staff the armed protection he wants to prohibit regular citizens from having.
Virginia is screwed with that idiot representing us!
Anybody can google Charles L. Cooke (Dr. Charles L. Cooke) before they revoked his license.

There are a few others on this forum that recognize a fraud like you when they see one.
MAH

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

va_tazdad wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you douche bag, I am honest. You on the other hand keep confusing me with your ex-boyfriend Charlie Cooke who must have dumped you the way you spew about him.
You obviously have an impotency problem. That's why you spend your miserable life bullying and stalking people.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

I might vote for this guy, just so I can say our governor cooch wants to probe or object penetration rape your vagina. It's almost too good to be true for the late night comedians.
MAH

Lanexa, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

Judged:

Dude wrote:
I might vote for this guy, just so I can say our governor cooch wants to probe or object penetration rape your vagina. It's almost too good to be true for the late night comedians.
You have about as much class as your friend Charlie.
Dude

Montpelier, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2013

MAH wrote:
<quoted text>
You have about as much class as your friend Charlie.
I don't know chuck, but do you think this will be Coochie Koo's theme song for the election?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Oh surprise, a single issue voter from VA, what a shocker, "agaisnt people having guns", this is basically NOT TRUE OF ANYONE, but mearly a talking point for the ignorant single issue voter!

You've exposed yourself fool, in one post!
Notice

Fitchburg, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

"Right Ron"! Holy crap, like I said, really?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powhatan Discussions

Search the Powhatan Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why They Hate Obama (Aug '13) 1 hr Le Jimbo 9,741
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 18 hr abe 1,350
70 year olds robbed OMG Sat just wondering 2
Five People Shot In Gilpin Court - wtvr (Jul '10) Fri GILPIN COURT RESIDENT 237
VA Missing Va. Girl Alive, Man In Custody (Dec '10) Apr 14 Jim 1,434
County line kennel reviews. Mar 20 Furs Flying 2
Review: Butler Kennel Inc (Apr '10) Feb '14 Concerned buyer 8
•••
•••