Tioga death might be case of exposure...

Tioga death might be case of exposure to cold

There are 3 comments on the KFYR-AM Bismarck story from Jan 16, 2013, titled Tioga death might be case of exposure to cold. In it, KFYR-AM Bismarck reports that:

The body of the man estimated to be in his 40s or 50s was found Monday beneath a motor home parked near a bar.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFYR-AM Bismarck.

antonia ferguson

Salt Lake City, UT

#1 Jan 19, 2013
He was my brother how can he died of exposure when he lived close by and his face was all bruised anybody can explain that or if anybody has any information to came forward
The Real Truth

Tioga, ND

#2 Jan 27, 2013
I am so sorry for your Loss. I know that there is alot of talk in this town. To hear what took place is truly criminal.
I am disgusted with how the investigation took place too.
Investigators and locals act like it was nothing. I can't imagine the devastation that you and your family are going through.

I hear alot of information in this town and trust me I know that you can't always believe everything you hear, But I know someone that may lead you to "The Real Truth"
I know for a fact that your brother was physically assualted do to jealousy, rage and ignorance. He went acrosss the street from one bar to another to escape from three caucasion males in which one is named Mike.
Mike is the one that delivered the fatal blow and it is on video (unless) the police and investigtors covered it up.

Your brother may have insulted or tried to pick up on Mike's girlfreind. None the less noone should have to deal with the harassment afterwards and noone derserved to get assualted and then die due to the their ignorance.

There are two bars with excellent video systems. There is proof somewhere in there.
The local paper stated that Your brother died due to exposure. B.S. He died from the blow (sucker) punch to the head.The bartender kicked the three men out of the bar, So they know who they are. The three men jumped him again (that) is what I am hearing after he left the bar. That is hatred,rage,a hate crime and this should be investigated further by you and your family.

I know that on the most part people in this town are friendly and nice but there is also alot of racism out here. TRUST me! I don't want to leave my number or eamil address due to any repercussion. PLease find a way to leave your number or email address.

I have noticed the change in this town in the year that I have been here and I don't like it. Everyone out here is here for an opportunity to make money for themselves and their families to stay employed as the rest of the U.S. is fighting high unempolyment rates.

I pray for you and your family, I pray for justice and I pray that these cowards get caught and then burn in hell!

I will do my best to assist you, But keep in mind I also have to watch out for my safety as I truly trust noone in this town including the police.

As a father has compassion for his children, so the lord has compassion for those who fear god. As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you, says the lord
Psalm. 103:13; Isaiah 66:13

Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4
jesse vargas

Denver, CO

#3 Jan 30, 2013
Please email me at [email protected] i am his sun
The Real Truth wrote:
I am so sorry for your Loss. I know that there is alot of talk in this town. To hear what took place is truly criminal.
I am disgusted with how the investigation took place too.
Investigators and locals act like it was nothing. I can't imagine the devastation that you and your family are going through.
I hear alot of information in this town and trust me I know that you can't always believe everything you hear, But I know someone that may lead you to "The Real Truth"
I know for a fact that your brother was physically assualted do to jealousy, rage and ignorance. He went acrosss the street from one bar to another to escape from three caucasion males in which one is named Mike.
Mike is the one that delivered the fatal blow and it is on video (unless) the police and investigtors covered it up.
Your brother may have insulted or tried to pick up on Mike's girlfreind. None the less noone should have to deal with the harassment afterwards and noone derserved to get assualted and then die due to the their ignorance.
There are two bars with excellent video systems. There is proof somewhere in there.
The local paper stated that Your brother died due to exposure. B.S. He died from the blow (sucker) punch to the head.The bartender kicked the three men out of the bar, So they know who they are. The three men jumped him again (that) is what I am hearing after he left the bar. That is hatred,rage,a hate crime and this should be investigated further by you and your family.
I know that on the most part people in this town are friendly and nice but there is also alot of racism out here. TRUST me! I don't want to leave my number or eamil address due to any repercussion. PLease find a way to leave your number or email address.
I have noticed the change in this town in the year that I have been here and I don't like it. Everyone out here is here for an opportunity to make money for themselves and their families to stay employed as the rest of the U.S. is fighting high unempolyment rates.
I pray for you and your family, I pray for justice and I pray that these cowards get caught and then burn in hell!
I will do my best to assist you, But keep in mind I also have to watch out for my safety as I truly trust noone in this town including the police.
As a father has compassion for his children, so the lord has compassion for those who fear god. As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you, says the lord
Psalm. 103:13; Isaiah 66:13
Blessed are they that mourn, for they shall be comforted.
Matthew 5:4

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powers Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is it a loving town ? (Nov '11) Dec '16 Robert margraves 6
Review: United States Government Post Office St... (Aug '12) Dec '16 TTC 3
News No Matter Who the President Is, Islam Is an Ame... (Nov '16) Nov '16 Rosa_Winkel 20
Lady at Cenex in Stanley, ND that drives a blac... (Jan '14) Mar '16 stand 8
Bobby Bynog (Sep '11) Mar '16 Edavinky 9
Jobs (Sep '15) Sep '15 Inquiring mind 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Dako... (Oct '10) Mar '15 Nidoe 25

Powers Lake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powers Lake Mortgages