fact

Charleston, WV

#1 Jan 25, 2013
How many people do you know that is on drugs and what kind?
ill talk

Charleston, WV

#2 Jan 25, 2013
Mike, pot
Roger, pills
Carl l, meth
Stevie from falls. Anything he can get.
Frank, pot and coke
Dwayne, well we all know he will do anything or anyone for anything!
fact

Charleston, WV

#3 Jan 25, 2013
Good start anyone else wanna go
Big Bill

Kimberly, WV

#4 Jan 26, 2013
fact wrote:
How many people do you know that is on drugs and what kind?
Are we including the legal drugs in this class like alcohol or anything else the government can tax?
fact

Charleston, WV

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Not worried about pot that doesn't really kill
Big Bill

Kimberly, WV

#6 Jan 27, 2013
fact wrote:
Not worried about pot that doesn't really kill
It's mainly the alcohol that kills but we can tax that so?
fact

Charleston, WV

#7 Jan 27, 2013
Big Bill wrote:
<quoted text>It's mainly the alcohol that kills but we can tax that so?
Yea alcohol does kill but it's not making them rob family members kill for it. It's time to look past all the BS and start giving a fu€K
Big Bill

Kimberly, WV

#8 Jan 27, 2013
fact wrote:
<quoted text>Yea alcohol does kill but it's not making them rob family members kill for it. It's time to look past all the BS and start giving a fu€K
True everybody should step up and do more!
starts there!!

Kimberly, WV

#9 Jan 27, 2013
Big Bill wrote:
<quoted text>True everybody should step up and do more!
I agree with y'all we should nip it in the bud starting with alcohol and the authorities should just start watching any suspicious persons and where they go and what they do and it's bound to lead to persons of interest !
fact

Charleston, WV

#10 Jan 28, 2013
[QUOTE who="starts there!!"]<quoted text>I agree with y'all we should nip it in the bud starting with alcohol and the authorities should just start watching any suspicious persons and where they go and what they do and it's bound to lead to persons of interest ![/QUOTE]
True alcohol needs to stop to but we got to start with the war on drugs first its is getting real bad. Stop it before it gets your kids!
lady c

Alexandria, VA

#11 Jan 28, 2013
ill talk wrote:
Mike, pot
Roger, pills
Carl l, meth
Stevie from falls. Anything he can get.
Frank, pot and coke
Dwayne, well we all know he will do anything or anyone for anything!
If ur goin to throw names out there may least give initials of their last names
boonie

Glasgow, WV

#12 Jan 28, 2013
well bubby like puffing on peters
saw the jaw moving!

Kimberly, WV

#13 Jan 28, 2013
boonie wrote:
well bubby like puffing on peters
If its an addiction I guess that could be a drug?
Kimberly Bro

Belle, WV

#14 Jan 29, 2013
You fake ass crackers. Dope been on this holla since the 70s. I'm old enough to remember. It's all the same as it's been through time. Drinkin,druggin,sex,greed ect. all the same. Ya do it behind closed doors,does'nt make ya any better than those who do it in the open. Very hipocritical. Misspelled but u feel me. LIVE and LET LIVE Ask youself a question. Have I ever really did what I CHOSE to do without worring what someone else would say? That's the difference between people. Stupidity or courage,livin on the edge ain't easy and it thier was'nt a cretain amount of pleasure,people would'nt chase their high.Just sayin. Quit hatin
really

Kimberly, WV

#15 Jan 29, 2013
Kimberly Bro wrote:
You fake ass crackers. Dope been on this holla since the 70s. I'm old enough to remember. It's all the same as it's been through time. Drinkin,druggin,sex,greed ect. all the same. Ya do it behind closed doors,does'nt make ya any better than those who do it in the open. Very hipocritical. Misspelled but u feel me. LIVE and LET LIVE Ask youself a question. Have I ever really did what I CHOSE to do without worring what someone else would say? That's the difference between people. Stupidity or courage,livin on the edge ain't easy and it thier was'nt a cretain amount of pleasure,people would'nt chase their high.Just sayin. Quit hatin
Who cares ain't nobody turning nobody in so nobody is doing nothin wrong right?
fact

Charleston, WV

#16 Jan 29, 2013
Kimberly Bro wrote:
When that start stealing my $hit that's when I start hatein!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powellton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cannelton Hollow 15 hr Martin 1
Tiki Monkey 22 hr local 5
School bond Sat Supporter 6
WVU-Beckley? Sat someone who cares 11
Concerned Apr 23 unspoken majority 6
smithers pizza hut (Feb '12) Apr 22 really 32
zombie apocalypse Apr 21 insane 7
More from around the web

Powellton People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE