First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#1 Mar 9, 2011
Is this as good as it gets in the Powellton/Montgomery area?
Are we all a bunch of social retards who can't have a civil discussion with each other?
You can go to places like Marmet or Ansted and have a chat with ppl about popular topics in the US but here......if it is not an insult we don't want to hear it.

Everyone has ppl that they don't like or who have disrespected them in some way or another and if you want to put it out there fine.
But do you have anything else? Any thoughts or ideas?

Any opinions about what is going on in the world or any ideas about the status of our country?

If not then we should be considered the 'social retard' capitol of the world.
Marylou

Charleston, WV

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Arctic, what do you think about Donald Trump running for President?
1 post removed
some one who knows

Charleston, WV

#4 Mar 14, 2011
well why shouldnt he run,we have given all the other rejects a chance.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#5 Mar 14, 2011
some one who knows wrote:
well why shouldnt he run,we have given all the other rejects a chance.
Good point.
We not only gave them a chance but were stupid enough to elect Bush twice....

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#6 Mar 14, 2011
As long as they run on the Rep. ticket.
The more they talk the better the Dems look. lol
Professional Baker

Charleston, WV

#7 May 6, 2011
Powellton is so rundown no one has pride in their homes It is so sad I am from there and travel thru there once a week. Very few homes are clean on the outside makes me wonder how dirty on the inside, Comeon people take control and show pride
Valley Militia

Charleston, WV

#8 May 6, 2011
Agree with Artic!
You're right! There's not to many educated people in our area. This is one of the meanest and cruel natured areas in the U.S.. People typically don't care about national politics in our area, but rather treat our local elected crooked politicians like gods! I hate the area, it just reproduces the same type of people. This is why we will never have anything in our area and it's sad! It's bad enough that the elected county commissioners of Fayette rejected an offer by Six Flags Amusement Park to build one of their parks off RT 19 between Oak Hill and Mount Hope citing it would promote the wrong kind of tourism. The plan still sits in top of the Fayette County Courthouse.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#9 May 7, 2011
Valley Militia wrote:
Agree with Artic!
You're right! There's not to many educated people in our area. This is one of the meanest and cruel natured areas in the U.S.. People typically don't care about national politics in our area, but rather treat our local elected crooked politicians like gods! I hate the area, it just reproduces the same type of people. This is why we will never have anything in our area and it's sad! It's bad enough that the elected county commissioners of Fayette rejected an offer by Six Flags Amusement Park to build one of their parks off RT 19 between Oak Hill and Mount Hope citing it would promote the wrong kind of tourism. The plan still sits in top of the Fayette County Courthouse.
I had not heard that one Militia. What an odd idea.
On Rt 19??? weird.
I agree about the local crooked politicians. I am so sick of them favoring their friends, and the kids of their friends.
And we wonder why so many ppl are able to get away with B&E, DUI ect.... I would say this is the main reason.
BELIEVE ME

Charleston, WV

#10 May 9, 2011
The reason ppl are getting away with B&E is because the solen merchandise is sold in the community and no one is talking. I know of 3 homes that have been broken into over the last week and they had better be thankful it wasn't mine. I am up all hours of the night and I am packin. Not only in my home but I also walk the area outside my home. I have also studied the laws so BEWARE. I have worked had all my life to have what I have and I'm not letting some druggie think they can come onto my property and just take what they want. I'm not playing the thiefs games.
BELIEVE ME

Charleston, WV

#11 May 9, 2011
*stolen merchandise
*worked hard all my life

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#12 May 10, 2011
BELIEVE ME wrote:
The reason ppl are getting away with B&E is because the solen merchandise is sold in the community and no one is talking. I know of 3 homes that have been broken into over the last week and they had better be thankful it wasn't mine. I am up all hours of the night and I am packin. Not only in my home but I also walk the area outside my home. I have also studied the laws so BEWARE. I have worked had all my life to have what I have and I'm not letting some druggie think they can come onto my property and just take what they want. I'm not playing the thiefs games.
I know what you mean. Get a few dogs. They help out a whole lot.
Of course insomnia helps out too:)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 May 11, 2011
I am the same way Believe Me. I have worked for what I have and if I am present when the thief arrives, he may be carried out after the ME sees him. Plus, I have great neighbors. We watch out for each others property.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#14 May 12, 2011
We've been hit hard several times in the past.
In '93 my husband bought a new dirt bike, it was delivered at noon on a rainy Saturday and stolen from the front porch that very night.
We had to find the damn thing ourselves. A cousin saw it being taken,by the law, from a teen boy at Cabin Creek who was riding it in the road. I called the police impound....a place down in Cheylan (closed down now) and got the vin #. It was the bike and we told them we would be down at 6am when they opened to get it.
When we got there the place had been broken into and the bike was gone again. Never found it after that.
But the place where it was being stored had to pay for it. I am sure that whole thing was an inside job.

Since: Nov 10

Powellton WV

#15 May 12, 2011
The worst time was when I was working night shift at the prison. My husband was working day shift and his mom was terminally ill so I slept at her house in case she needed me.
It was a week before christmas and while I was at my in-laws someone broke into our house and took everything.(In the middle of the day.)
All the presents under the tree, the TVs and vid games in my kids rooms, even got into my walk-in-closet and took a huge box of toys that I had just gotten out of layaway.
They even took my grandmas china off the buffet and the poinsettia off the dinning room table.
The thieves were never caught of course.
The BITCH

Charleston, WV

#16 Mar 25, 2015
Professional Baker wrote:
Powellton is so rundown no one has pride in their homes It is so sad I am from there and travel thru there once a week. Very few homes are clean on the outside makes me wonder how dirty on the inside, Comeon people take control and show pride
Why r u worried about other peoples home? Where do u live??
clean up powellton

Winfield, WV

#17 Mar 25, 2015
[QUOTE who="The BAngels mquoted text>
Why r u worried about other peoples home? Where do u live??
[/QUOTE]

Well first of all I have a place in powellton and it is nice clean no dirt, trash or junk laying around.

Second of all, is all the trashy people moving out of elkridge and moving down into the powellton area and trashing it up. If you can't keep your house and yard areas clean then you need to move back up elkridge. Lower powellton used to have some of the nicest and cleanest yards around.

Third thing is they need to petition to send those dirty nasty a$$es back to where they came from. If they don't have respect for their selves they should respect their neighbors. There is no reason why they can't keep a clean house and yard. Please look around you admire those clean yards and clean up yours.

Cleanliness is a good thing but being filthy should be a sin.Some people might not have much money but it doesn't take much to CLEAN YOURSELF, YOUR KIDS, YOUR HOUSE AND THOSE DIRTY TRASHY YARDS. If you don't have water there is free water that runs down the holler, just go to the creek.

The area between Angelos market and the junction of elkridge used to have the cleanest houses and yards but look at them now. I really feel sorry for those people who have lived there for along time, to see their properties depreciate because of their trashy neighbors.

Take back powellton and clean it up. Get rid of the trash, filth, and the Crack heads. We can do it!

ALSO IF YOU NEED CLEAN ING SUPPLIES, SOAP OR TRASH BAGS, JUST POST TO THIS SITE AND SOMEONE WILL BRING YOU SOME.
truth

Greenville, VA

#18 Mar 26, 2015
clean up powellton wrote:
<quoted text>
Well first of all I have a place in powellton and it is nice clean no dirt, trash or junk laying around.
Second of all, is all the trashy people moving out of elkridge and moving down into the powellton area and trashing it up. If you can't keep your house and yard areas clean then you need to move back up elkridge. Lower powellton used to have some of the nicest and cleanest yards around.
Third thing is they need to petition to send those dirty nasty a$$es back to where they came from. If they don't have respect for their selves they should respect their neighbors. There is no reason why they can't keep a clean house and yard. Please look around you admire those clean yards and clean up yours.
Cleanliness is a good thing but being filthy should be a sin.Some people might not have much money but it doesn't take much to CLEAN YOURSELF, YOUR KIDS, YOUR HOUSE AND THOSE DIRTY TRASHY YARDS. If you don't have water there is free water that runs down the holler, just go to the creek.
The area between Angelos market and the junction of elkridge used to have the cleanest houses and yards but look at them now. I really feel sorry for those people who have lived there for along time, to see their properties depreciate because of their trashy neighbors.
Take back powellton and clean it up. Get rid of the trash, filth, and the Crack heads. We can do it!
ALSO IF YOU NEED CLEAN ING SUPPLIES, SOAP OR TRASH BAGS, JUST POST TO THIS SITE AND SOMEONE WILL BRING YOU SOME.
Please send some soap up to Chad Riley, He's a drug dealer & has ripped off the wrong person & is ratting on everyone so just to let you know that YOUR DAY IS COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK FAT BOY!
smdh

Charleston, WV

#19 Mar 26, 2015
I don't live in Powellton but I agree with you about Nasty, trashy people! I don't understand how some people love to live in pure filth! It's not hard to clean up your damn yard! Trashy asses!
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#20 Mar 26, 2015
That place is full of drunks , pill heads and sluts .
1 post removed
Anonymous

United States

#22 Mar 27, 2015
truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Please send some soap up to Chad Riley, He's a drug dealer & has ripped off the wrong person & is ratting on everyone so just to let you know that YOUR DAY IS COMING SOONER THAN YOU THINK FAT BOY!
I don't think Chad well take kindly to your nonsense actually he'll prolly have you put in your place just saying you might want to be careful what you wish for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powellton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Future of WVU Institute of Technology being dis... (Jan '15) 1 hr lmao 63
Create your own Forum 4 hr Jake-2015 756
News Wvu Bog to discuss futures of Montgomery, Beckl... 9 hr Alien 3
little general 12 hr huh 8
Red Truck Sun BIGBAD Mitchell 10
Greg Toney (Jul '10) Aug 29 BBK 28
Misty Hopkins / Leo Belcher Aug 28 maybe 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powellton Mortgages