#1 Aug 8, 2012
What's up with Cecily Overton?
1 post removed
LOL

Richmond, VA

#3 Aug 12, 2012
Wondering wrote:
What's up with Cecily Overton?
Major slut and drug attic!!!!! And I heard a rumor don't know if it's true that she has aids
gik

Belle, WV

#4 Aug 12, 2012
She's an attic? You mean like in the top of a house where you store things? lol
LOL

Richmond, VA

#5 Aug 12, 2012
Addict my mistake.
KNT

Richmond, VA

#6 Aug 12, 2012
true n u know she snorting coke n traden a$$ 4 drugs dnt know y nobody has called cps with her takn that baby 2 these drug places its bs like mother like daughter both strung out sluts
Someone who knows

Charleston, WV

#7 Aug 22, 2012
She's trading ass for crack not coce ...she's smoking pills and crack in front of her daughter...she's having sex with guys for dope with her daughter in the same room! Cps and the sheriffs showed up at her apartment and she had guys in there while she was getting high with her kid right there but she wouldn't open the door for Cps...they're trying to take her though
Someone who knows

Charleston, WV

#8 Aug 22, 2012
O and yes ...she does have aids and genital warts
SMH

Cabin Creek, WV

#9 Aug 22, 2012
She kills me walking around town half naked, thinking shes cute. NEWS FLASH!!! everyone knows your disease infested, so put some clothes on.
2 posts removed
hmmm

Richmond, VA

#12 Aug 22, 2012
Which one is her mother?
pretty girl

Charleston, WV

#13 Aug 22, 2012
Yall needa stfu n leave her alone everyone has there problems!!
I hope they know

Belle, WV

#14 Aug 22, 2012
Smoking while pregnant CAUSES asthma and smoking (anything) around a person with asthma makes it 1000x times worse.

Then again, I'm sure nobody is hotboxing with a baby inside.
WHO KNOWS

Charleston, WV

#15 Aug 23, 2012
When did CPS and the sheriffs go there? Her baby has been in the hospital. Where will CPS take the baby to? I heard her mom is on pills to.
2 posts removed
SAM

Cabin Creek, WV

#18 Aug 23, 2012
hOW BOUT ALL YALL POST YA NAMES OR GO TO HER AND SAY THAT TO HER INSTEAD OF POSTING IT ON TOPIX FOR NO REASON AT ALL!
Idear

Belle, WV

#19 Aug 24, 2012
Okay, if someone went to her and said this, would she hear them out? Would she be willing to listen and explain her self?

Or would she do the neck snap finger wag, threaten violence, and get her brother and various drug dealers to threaten people for her?

What would she do?
1 post removed
WHAT A SHAME

Charleston, WV

#21 Aug 26, 2012
CPS did take her baby. Her momma and her boyfriend has it.
2 posts removed
jhf

Prosperity, WV

#24 Aug 26, 2012
Bghh
lmao

United States

#25 Aug 28, 2012
Idear wrote:
Okay, if someone went to her and said this, would she hear them out? Would she be willing to listen and explain her self?
Or would she do the neck snap finger wag, threaten violence, and get her brother and various drug dealers to threaten people for her?
What would she do?
Give her some dope she will listen
heather

Charleston, WV

#26 Sep 1, 2012
actually she does NOT have AIDS or warts. why dont you ask her instead of writing it on here, because im sure you wont, nor non of you will because you all know she would whoop that ass.
heather

Charleston, WV

#27 Sep 1, 2012
if CPS had her child why is she living with cecily. i see her with ailea all the time, she isnt the only mother out here that leave their child to do things, and especially in montgomery. half the mothers there dont have their children far as i know. i have known tina to get ailea every now and then so she can get a break, like most mothers would like to have. and for cps, they need called on mad moms out there in montgomery they are all up to no good. most are smoking weed and doing pills everyone does what they do, dont complain becuz it isnt of your choice, because if it was what you are doing im sure it wouldnt be a problem. everybody makes mistakes, go pointing that finger at someone else
1 post removed
Idear

Belle, WV

#29 Sep 2, 2012
Right...so everyone is telling everyone to go say this to her face because that's what she deserves. And you say that when we do, she'll "whoop that ass". So why would anyone actually talk to her?

Can't she use her words and not her fists?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powellton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paul Tolley 1 hr _III- 3
Manley dies 2 hr Asking 1
matt lloyd 13 hr youafool 1
alma lloyd 13 hr youafool 1
megan and john (Apr '13) 14 hr just wondering 8
Did anyone hear 23 hr Cha 1
Missing him (May '13) 23 hr Chad 21
Powellton Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web