keith

Saint Albans, WV

#1 Apr 23, 2012
Heard someone was stabbed tonight,does anyone know about it?
rumors

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Apr 23, 2012
I heard Mike Christian stabbed Lonnie Petry. Rumors go around, so don't hold me to it.
carrie

Charleston, WV

#3 Apr 23, 2012
what were they fighting about?
rumors

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Apr 23, 2012
No one said. To me, anyways.
1 post removed
kim bro

Charleston, WV

#6 Sep 24, 2012
rumors wrote:
I heard Mike Christian stabbed Lonnie Petry. Rumors go around, so don't hold me to it.
self defense
mmmmmmmm

Belle, WV

#7 Jan 20, 2013
self defense is right and it was up for indictment the last time........and the Grand Jury didnt indict any of the three terms......its over!
crazy

Charleston, WV

#8 Jan 20, 2013
mmmmmmmm wrote:
self defense is right and it was up for indictment the last time........and the Grand Jury didnt indict any of the three terms......its over!
petry needs to clean his nasty self up.
kim chrisitan

Charleston, WV

#9 Feb 8, 2013
carrie wrote:
what were they fighting about?
if i knew you you would know the answer ...just saying
MEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Charleston, WV

#10 Feb 9, 2013
kim chrisitan wrote:
<quoted text> if i knew you you would know the answer ...just saying
The answer is he wants you Kim. But stick with M ike .Petry looks like he has never seen a bath tub.
westvirginia

Wharton, WV

#11 Feb 16, 2013
That's because he ain't
holla gurl

Charleston, WV

#12 May 17, 2013
westvirginia wrote:
That's because he ain't
why don't you shut he heck up obviously you don't know my dad an y don't you wash ya own nasty self b*t*h. an all yall tellin my mom to stay wit mike ur stupid at leas my dad never lef when the bills were due heck he even worked never ied about havin a job
Mikey

Charleston, WV

#13 May 18, 2013
Thanks to the great American justice system we are allowed to defend ourselves. The fine people of Fayette Co. found that I was within my rights to protect myself. I really hope that I don't have to do it again,but in the event of an attack. I'm always ready.
OHNOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Belle, WV

#14 May 18, 2013
holla gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't you shut he heck up obviously you don't know my dad an y don't you wash ya own nasty self b*t*h. an all yall tellin my mom to stay wit mike ur stupid at leas my dad never lef when the bills were due heck he even worked never ied about havin a job
yeah your dad should get father of the year award. lmao
nasty

Charleston, WV

#15 May 19, 2013
holla gurl wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you shut he heck up obviously you don't know my dad an y don't you wash ya own nasty self b*t*h. an all yall tellin my mom to stay wit mike ur stupid at leas my dad never lef when the bills were due heck he even worked never ied about havin a job
Miss Biggin, you ain't not haller girl that's for damn sure. Your mom and dad must be so proud of there big nasty, trashy, daughter! What respectful girl walks up and down the road thumbing sleeping or sucking guys off to get what she want? Pure Trash!!!
kimberly bro

Belle, WV

#16 May 19, 2013
the whole family be nasty lookin.they do and deal in any thing.to hear all of them they act like they are saints. they are just a bunch of nasty sneakin snakes lying in the grass fixing to strike.they smile to your face and try to knife you in the back.
kim

Charleston, WV

#17 May 19, 2013
ya aint worth the time nor do you know what your talking about.........so i should just pop off babies and be on your level or get a check right .........your the trash..........i walk to work if i have to charleston or montgomery get a life and get off public assistance!
kimberly bro

Belle, WV

#18 May 19, 2013
kim wrote:
ya aint worth the time nor do you know what your talking about.........so i should just pop off babies and be on your level or get a check right .........your the trash..........i walk to work if i have to charleston or montgomery get a life and get off public assistance!
you tellin sis.that bunch is not worth nothing.you, heather and mike is at the top with me.that other clan be sneakin, nasty ass back stabbers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powellton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nikki Bickford (May '17) 14 hr Nikki Bickford 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 23 hr Jamie 4,413
overdosed Wed Honestlu 8
News Dominion Energy donates $10,000 to KVC for reno... Feb 15 Perhaps 1
franks place Feb 15 Kornho Granny 4
Beating his mother. (Jun '17) Feb 14 Kornho Granny 4
Tat-Face Terrell Feb 13 Go dry Boy 2

Powellton Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powellton Mortgages