Deadly motorcycle accident in East Kn...

Deadly motorcycle accident in East Knoxville

There are 21 comments on the WBIR Knoxville story from Apr 23, 2007, titled Deadly motorcycle accident in East Knoxville. In it, WBIR Knoxville reports that:

One man is dead after crashing his motorcycle into a tree. It happened in East Knoxville, on Delrose drive near Boyd's Bridge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR Knoxville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Grrr

Atlanta, GA

#1 Apr 23, 2007
We call them organ donors where I'm from. I hope he signed the back of his license.
You are a sad person

Saint Louis, MO

#2 Apr 23, 2007
Please have some regard for the family and friends of this man.
Wouldnt You Like To Know

Pigeon Forge, TN

#3 Apr 23, 2007
Grrr wrote:
We call them organ donors where I'm from. I hope he signed the back of his license.
Could you at least show some sort of sympathy for the family. Now is not a time to be funny...you have a family greiving the loss of their loved one. You don't know what caused the wreck. To the family and friends my thoughts and prayers are with you. God Bless.

“Keep the amusement coming : )”

Since: Mar 07

Knoxville, TN

#4 Apr 23, 2007
Who was it?? Does anyone know??
knoxville

Buffalo, NY

#5 Apr 23, 2007
i met this man on a couple of occasions he was a sweetheart my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends
Volusia

Atlanta, GA

#6 Apr 23, 2007
Our deepest sympathy to the fallen rider's family and friends.
Matters of the Heart

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2007
I pray his family finds their comfort within the Lord. This is a very hard time for them and it will take time for them to heal. I lost my little brother in 2005 from a motorcycle wreck and if it wasn't for the Lord, I don't know where I would be and I thank God for His continuous healing of the brokenness in my heart. Please have compassion and pray for all families who have lost a love one, especially from a tragic accident like this one.
Alicia

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 23, 2007
MY DEEPEST SYMPATHY FOR THE FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
ME AND MY HUSBAND RIDE EVERY CHANCE WE GET AND IT IS MY BIGGEST FEAR.

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 23, 2007
knoxville wrote:
i met this man on a couple of occasions he was a sweetheart my thoughts and prayers go out to his family and friends
Are you going to let us know who he is so some of us don't have to worry while we're out of town??
knoxville

Buffalo, NY

#10 Apr 23, 2007
his name was Dwight Call
You are a sad person

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Apr 23, 2007
www.knoxnews.com ( The Knoxville News-Sentinel ) has released his name.

Knoxville, TN

#12 Apr 23, 2007
knoxville wrote:
his name was Dwight Call
thank you!!!
Hey You

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Apr 23, 2007
A person that rides motorcycles knows the dangers. I don't think motorcycles are smart and seeing the way kids around here drive on their crotch rockets, Not Surprised!!
His Neice

Powell, TN

#14 Apr 23, 2007
Dwight Call is my uncle.
he was an amazing man. some of you people need to have some sympathy. and think about what happened. it could have happened to anyone. he was the only uncle i have ever known. he loved his family so much. The good lord has a time and place for everyone. i guess it was his time. But seriously have some sort of sympathy dont think about yourselfs and how other "kids" drive their motorcycles. He was a very careful and caring man. we miss him dearly.
from close frieng

AOL

#15 Apr 23, 2007
He was an adult. with many years experince riding
not a child on a crotch rocket! To the smart
comments we don't need them. He was loved and
respected by many. And will be missed and
remembered by family and friends.To all those
with sincere thoughts,we thank you.
deepest sympathy

AOL

#16 Apr 23, 2007
I can see this situation is no different than than the rest of the things going on in Tennessee and everywhere else...IF YOU CANT SEND CONDOLENCES AND PRAYERS STAY OFF THE KEYBOARD...have enough smart *** on the computers and streets...dont need them when people are hurting...My thoughts are with the family...Sorry for your loss.
Gary

Oliver Springs, TN

#17 Apr 24, 2007
Prayers and thoughts for the family and friends of a brother biker - I may have chanced to meet him passing on the highway and hope there's wind in heaven, where by chance I'll meet him again and shake his hand.
Ride safe everyone!
Havok

New Tazewell, TN

#18 Apr 24, 2007
it is statistical proof - more wrecks happen in the 36-55 age range than any other demographic. so you can take you *young kids on crotchrockets* mentality and shove it up your puritan harley-loving a$$. i don't much care that people are hurting, ive been there, watched two die in front of me and another lose his leg. i lost the best friend of my life to a car turning right into his path. mourners - you're not special - get over it - don't preach and don't be ignorant.
tabbycat1549

Maryville, TN

#20 Apr 24, 2007
Dwight Call was a good man and very respected by his friends. My condolences to Sue and the family. Its hard to believe he is gone. I will miss him very much. He was the handsome one of the old geezers group, the CAV's.
his daughter

Toledo, OH

#21 Apr 30, 2013
I miss him so much. It never gets easier.. it has took me this many years to even look at this and any of his passing articles.. he was such a caring man.. growing up was some distanc but I knew I could call him for anything and he would do his best to be there.. I was his little girl.. I wish I got the chance to tell him how much I loved him. I hope you are looking down on me and a proud. Luv u daddy..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
fairness in homecoming fundraisers 41 min Nicksample 52
News Greene County couple dead in murder suicide (Jun '08) 1 hr GaBa Cheever 672
who hires felons 1 hr BrooksWasHere 13
Spring Hill Collision 3 hr Terrence Crutcher 1
gary clark (Aug '13) 6 hr the truth 17
deans restaurant in oak ridge not so good (Mar '16) 6 hr GRIMMY 41
What do you think DRD (methadone) clinics. (Aug '08) 6 hr Daytona Amber 77

Powell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powell Mortgages