Who do you support for Governor in Oh...
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8186 Sep 6, 2012
Howbout Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I say he was convicted?
<quoted text>
Oh really?
<quoted text>
Your own advice, perhaps you should take.
Right back at ya fool. Get your facts straight.

https://courts.arkansas.gov/opc/20010221/2000...

woof
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8187 Sep 6, 2012
All merely because his political opponents tried to make hay of his sexual indiscretions, as if they have none hidden tightly away in their own closets.

woof
Howbout Dat

Brecksville, OH

#8188 Sep 6, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
<quoted text>
Right back at ya fool. Get your facts straight.
https://courts.arkansas.gov/opc/20010221/2000...
woof
Namecalling - how fitting of you.

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ne...
Howbout Dat

Brecksville, OH

#8189 Sep 6, 2012
Duke for Mayor wrote:
All merely because his political opponents tried to make hay of his sexual indiscretions, as if they have none hidden tightly away in their own closets.
woof
If it was no big deal, I guess he really screwed up by lying about it then. Weak.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8190 Sep 6, 2012
and after tonights speech.....Obama will have blamed Bush for the last 12 years; and if re-elected he will fix it.

Obama is just a victim of the Do Nothing Congress.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8191 Sep 6, 2012
Howbout Dat wrote:
<quoted text>
Namecalling - how fitting of you.
http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/Ne...
Fair enough.

But disbarring an attorney from a court he's never practiced in would have about as much effect upon the attorney as Payless banning Imelda Marcos from its stores, no?

woof
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8192 Sep 6, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
and after tonights speech.....Obama will have blamed Bush for the last 12 years; and if re-elected he will fix it.
Obama is just a victim of the Do Nothing Congress.
I'm glad to see you have opened your eyes.
Really

Ray, OH

#8193 Sep 6, 2012
Do you think in Obama's next term they will get stuff done. No need for the Republicans to make him look bad then.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8194 Sep 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad to see you have opened your eyes.
wide open they are

listening to the blame game tonight; and why it will take 8 terms to fix the mess he began his term with.

Obama the political god is on tonight.

wonder if the advertisers will request a refund for payment to a show that is supposed to be watched.

a 0.9 rating is what the DEM convention has earned in viewers rating.

0.9
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8195 Sep 6, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
wide open they are
listening to the blame game tonight; and why it will take 8 terms to fix the mess he began his term with.
Obama the political god is on tonight.
wonder if the advertisers will request a refund for payment to a show that is supposed to be watched.
a 0.9 rating is what the DEM convention has earned in viewers rating.
0.9
Do you ever check anything before you post?

DNC Convention 2012 Beating Republican Convention In TV Ratings
Read more at http://www.enstarz.com/articles/6275/20120906...

1st night of DNC bests RNC in TV ratings race

http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2012/09/...
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8196 Sep 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever check anything before you post?
DNC Convention 2012 Beating Republican Convention In TV Ratings
Read more at http://www.enstarz.com/articles/6275/20120906...
1st night of DNC bests RNC in TV ratings race
http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2012/09/...
laughing out loud at your attempted spin.

the 0.9% number was released by NBC, CBS, ABC this morning.

you post links from your comic books; and call those that reported the info a liar.

ABC, NBC, CBS, are bought and paid for Obama re-election mouthpieces; and posted the 0.9% viewership ratings.

I watched football. so did everybody else.

numbers don't lie; but you sure do

Henry Jefferson

Since: Aug 12

Hilliard, OH

#8197 Sep 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you ever check anything before you post?
DNC Convention 2012 Beating Republican Convention In TV Ratings
Read more at http://www.enstarz.com/articles/6275/20120906...
1st night of DNC bests RNC in TV ratings race
http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2012/09/...
Unruly children will always draw more attention than adults taking care of business.
free

Loveland, OH

#8198 Sep 6, 2012
Hillary needs Romney to clean up the economy so she can make her run in 2016. Obama would have our economy so screwed up, she'd get blame for it by association. She couldn't blame Obama because she'd be part of the problem, by association.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8199 Sep 6, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing out loud at your attempted spin.
the 0.9% number was released by NBC, CBS, ABC this morning.
you post links from your comic books; and call those that reported the info a liar.
ABC, NBC, CBS, are bought and paid for Obama re-election mouthpieces; and posted the 0.9% viewership ratings.
I watched football. so did everybody else.
numbers don't lie; but you sure do
You are just like your heroes. When you get made to look like a fool, you call somebody a liar with absolutely no proof.

I don't give a rat's ass if the DNC numbers are .9, 9, or 90. The fact of the matter is they beat the RNC numbers.

Do you get it? You are trying to mock the DNC when the RNC's performance was worse. That's funny because it's stupid.
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8200 Sep 6, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
laughing out loud at your attempted spin.
the 0.9% number was released by NBC, CBS, ABC this morning.
you post links from your comic books; and call those that reported the info a liar.
ABC, NBC, CBS, are bought and paid for Obama re-election mouthpieces; and posted the 0.9% viewership ratings.
I watched football. so did everybody else.
numbers don't lie; but you sure do
Re-read my post, bubba. I didn't call you a liar. Seems it must be your conscious getting to you.
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8203 Sep 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just like your heroes. When you get made to look like a fool, you call somebody a liar with absolutely no proof.
I don't give a rat's ass if the DNC numbers are .9, 9, or 90. The fact of the matter is they beat the RNC numbers.
Do you get it? You are trying to mock the DNC when the RNC's performance was worse. That's funny because it's stupid.
stupid is 100% 0f your posts

don't you get it?

Since: Aug 12

United States

#8204 Sep 6, 2012
Way do people still even talk to Che?
Reality Speaks

Columbus, OH

#8205 Sep 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ wrote:
<quoted text>
Re-read my post, bubba. I didn't call you a liar. Seems it must be your conscious getting to you.
I am just laughing at you spinning an AP story related to viewer ratings.

Nobody heard Clintoon speak last night, except sheep like you.

the rest of us watched football.

fact check with last nights reported ratings by the networks, not your comic books skippy.
Duke for Mayor

United States

#8206 Sep 6, 2012
Che Reagan Christ

Medina, OH

#8207 Sep 6, 2012
Reality Speaks wrote:
<quoted text>
stupid is 100% 0f your posts
don't you get it?
Typical response after your original post has been marginalized. You act like a child.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tired of trump's lies yet? 14 min Male 132
$125 BILLION Pentagon waste.. 31 min UTrashy 21
West Mansfield Fats 🍔🍟🍕... 35 min UTrashy 14
Bipartisan bill to protect dreamers 1 hr BizzyBee 18
Why does Powell put up with Sarah Marie Brenner? (Oct '12) Nov 20 Not surprised 26
Powell Music Thread (Aug '15) Nov '16 Musikologist 2
News Former Powell businessman given 6 years for sex... Sep '16 Bol Shevik 2

Powell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powell Mortgages