Deputies go to state senator's home o...

Deputies go to state senator's home on domestic-violence call | The Columbus Dispatch

There are 93 comments on the Columbus Dispatch story from Jul 19, 2011, titled Deputies go to state senator's home on domestic-violence call | The Columbus Dispatch. In it, Columbus Dispatch reports that:

The wife of state Sen. Kris Jordan called 911 after a domestic-violence incident at their home near Powell last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Columbus Dispatch.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Sterling Silver

Columbus, OH

#1 Jul 19, 2011
More Republican family values...
FBO

Fremont, CA

#2 Jul 19, 2011
Both Jordans are Republicans. LMAO.

Dispatch...
mikey

Pickerington, OH

#3 Jul 19, 2011
WoW...I'm not sure why he didn't go to jail. Maybe the laws are different in Delaware County than they are in the other 87 counties??
Live Free

Defiance, OH

#4 Jul 19, 2011
OK. IF there were physical injuries or signs of violence/damage , I thought OHIO LAW requires an arrest be made?
say what

Norwich, OH

#5 Jul 19, 2011
Special treatment. they will eventually divorce. sounds like his job went to his head. very controlling. just the type of person we need.
Knox

Grove City, OH

#6 Jul 19, 2011
Yeah, this is the guy we want in office. I hope this lady gets some courage and keeps exposing him for the abuser he is.
Burt

Columbus, OH

#7 Jul 19, 2011
He's just worried about SB5
PEARL

Greenbrier, AR

#8 Jul 19, 2011
I'm sure if this happened at my house someone would go to jail!
FBO

Fremont, CA

#9 Jul 19, 2011
Show me the "weiner"
Lolita Shih Tzu

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 19, 2011
Shame on you State senator!
Resign because you have violated the family values of the party!
You are a bully and you are embarrasing the party!
cinderella

Portsmouth, OH

#11 Jul 19, 2011
Why do the women always take their men back? He won't change no matter he promises! Lady, grow some and get out of there!
bigface

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2011
if this happened to anyone else, it would be a trip to jail.
45 cal

United States

#14 Jul 19, 2011
yep anyone of us would have been locked up and a court date,we should demand that the responding officers be fired for not doing the job they are hired to do. he should get no special treatment because hes a senator, hell that should make it 10x worse. drunk and pushing his wife around should = fired and stripped of benifits.
Thinker

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 19, 2011
What is his side?
babygirl

Lewis Center, OH

#16 Jul 19, 2011
aint that something
A RINO

Hilliard, OH

#17 Jul 19, 2011
Resign now please.
huh

Columbus, OH

#18 Jul 19, 2011
Live Free wrote:
OK. IF there were physical injuries or signs of violence/damage , I thought OHIO LAW requires an arrest be made?
Only if you're NOT a State senator.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

#19 Jul 19, 2011
Kris Jordan, 34, was elected to the Ohio Senate in November, serving Delaware, Knox, Morrow, Richland and part of Ashland counties. He previously served as a Delaware County commissioner and a state representative.

Melissa Jordan was appointed recorder earlier this year.
Who cares about any of these people? Sounds like they are both opportunistic leeches. They can kill each other for all I care.

Since: Sep 10

Columbus, OH

#20 Jul 19, 2011
Domestic violence is an automatic trip to jail in Ohio---Unless the sheriff is crooked too. All 3 are BOGUS and I'm a Republican. Get rid of them all. She didn't deserve the job. He's too busy moving up the ladder and the sheriff is dirty as well....
Thinker

Delaware, OH

#21 Jul 19, 2011
Thinker wrote:
What is his side?
The fact that he would not comment speaks volumes about the validity of the reportfrom the 911 center. He was violent tenancies when he was a commissioner here. Add some guns and alcohol to the situation. Why would his marriage be excluded

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powell Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC clown sightins being taken seriously. 9 min d pants 6
News Crime Stoppers | Damage extensive in Northeast ... 18 min Posting as myself 1
Big Johnson 1 hr d pants 81
Delaware's Dead 3 hr Passerby 1
Should the GOP cut its loses? 4 hr MarkJ- 967
Please help me find the love of my life 5 hr UTrashy 134
News Deadline for Old Village decision looms (Mar '09) 8 hr johmbree grassley 26

Powell Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powell Mortgages