altered illusions tattoo

Since: Sep 09

United States

#1 Sep 20, 2009
well i will tell u right now, DO NOT GO TO ALTERED ILLUSIONS, they dont do tattoos well..i had 1 done there,the guy that did it tra walker he did a great job, so i went back got another 1 done but it was the girl alicia baker who did my other 1 and she did a bad job. by the 4th day the ink was already comeing out so i called and told them. so now i have to go back when my arm heal just to have it redone..i have several friends say they do a shitty job..my b/f had 1 done on arm, a tribal his looks horriable and already fadeing a week after he got it..they are also 2 high on tattoos..mine are not worth the price they gave me from what ive been told, after i get mine fix i will not go back..
madison

Charleston, WV

#2 Oct 11, 2009
yeah you are right swamp thing! they are to high on tattoos and they dont do a very good job. for all of you looking to get a tattoo you better go to charleston or somewhere because they suck bad. my friend got one on his back and the lines are nowhere near straight. it looks horrible and now he is just screwed up. stay away from them!!!!!

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2009
ohh i am goin to stay away after they fix mine, payed $100 and 4 days later the ink comes out, their goin to fix it alright..i think it depends on whos doin the tattoos, cuz tra did a great job on the 1 on my left arm, but that girl jeff jett hired does a shitty job from what every 1 else has told me..im NOT goin back their again, ill find sum1 else
lol

United States

#4 Oct 11, 2009
if you want good tattoos go to bare knuckles in kanawha city they do really good
bull

United States

#5 Oct 18, 2009
if that baker girl would quit smoking pot all the time she might be able to draw a straght line they need to get better people in that shop or go to another area we dont need there drama here there's enough crap going on in town we dont need suckie tattoo artist and over priced ones at that

United States

#6 Oct 18, 2009
i here ya on that. theirs 2 much crap going on down in that little area.
i hate retards

United States

#7 Nov 6, 2009
Alisha does a great job she has done all of my tats. Tra is the one smoking if any one is. He is a spoiled rich kid from charleston. He has a bad attitude and is rude, Maybe You guys got your tats done when she was just starting out. She is fucking awsome now. Her portrait she did is a lot better than the one tra did. Go check her shit out and dont listen to these retards on here. Everyone has to start out somewhere people do get better, she is the shit.
Tra Money

Charleston, WV

#8 Nov 8, 2009
Well i would just like to clear the air before any1 gets on here and bad mouths me...i loved working for altered illusions...BUT i quit working there becuz i was being treated unfairly in the business....the owner would rather let alicia put out shitty work becuz shes willing to do it cheaper then me....i have no hard feeling with any1 at that shop....but i think its pretty shitty that "people" want to get on here and talk shit about me....when if it wasnt for me alicia wouldnt be where shes at today...so your welcome....BUT if any1 in boone county is wonderin where i went u can find me at True Believers Tattoo at patrick st. in Charleston
Alicia Baker

Jayton, TX

#9 Nov 10, 2009
Tra Money wrote:
Well i would just like to clear the air before any1 gets on here and bad mouths me...i loved working for altered illusions...BUT i quit working there becuz i was being treated unfairly in the business....the owner would rather let alicia put out shitty work becuz shes willing to do it cheaper then me....i have no hard feeling with any1 at that shop....but i think its pretty shitty that "people" want to get on here and talk shit about me....when if it wasnt for me alicia wouldnt be where shes at today...so your welcome....BUT if any1 in boone county is wonderin where i went u can find me at True Believers Tattoo at patrick st. in Charleston
Your still funny as fuck Tra, I wont lie my work mite have not been the best but that was when i was starting out and everyone has to start somewhere....the work you first put out looked alot like mine did so dont act like the god of tattoos caus you aint shit....You attitude is what makes you suck, and I wont lie I think you did good work but the shit has been coming of yours HA and then i redo and they love it.....I may not quite be the level your at but I working my way there so see you at the top...or when i'm crawling over your head to get there....this will start some hard feelings since i feel like you wanna start some shit.
Kara

Belle, WV

#10 Nov 10, 2009
Well i have to put my 2 cents in too. Nobody would have ever worked at Altered Illusions Tattoos if it wasnt for me and Jeff. And further more noone was treated unfair others just wanted to work more than others. And Tra i cant believe you gonna get on here and say shit b/c when you started working for us noone else would even look at your portfolio, you are a good artist but you really need to change your attitude. And for those of you gonna talk shit about our shop, prices, or our work then simply go somewhere else and get your work.
Alicia Baker

Jayton, TX

#11 Nov 10, 2009
swamp_thing wrote:
well i will tell u right now, DO NOT GO TO ALTERED ILLUSIONS, they dont do tattoos well..i had 1 done there,the guy that did it tra walker he did a great job, so i went back got another 1 done but it was the girl alicia baker who did my other 1 and she did a bad job. by the 4th day the ink was already comeing out so i called and told them. so now i have to go back when my arm heal just to have it redone..i have several friends say they do a shitty job..my b/f had 1 done on arm, a tribal his looks horriable and already fadeing a week after he got it..they are also 2 high on tattoos..mine are not worth the price they gave me from what ive been told, after i get mine fix i will not go back..
Your Like on every post do you not have a life at all or are you so insecure with yourself you gotta talk shit...Why dont you start doing shit instead of talking it
Kara

Belle, WV

#12 Nov 10, 2009
lol wrote:
if you want good tattoos go to bare knuckles in kanawha city they do really good
Hey LOL get your shit straight they are in Marmet dumbass
BOONE COUNTY

Clear Spring, MD

#13 Nov 11, 2009
all of you who are talking shit about altered illusions dont know what the fuck your talking about! they are great!! they do amazing tattoos and are amazing people! and tra has no room AT ALL to be talking about alicia. alicia is a wonderful tattoo artist and a far better person than he is. he was never treated unfairly, thats bullshit! alicia got more tattoos than he did because he was never there. he would rather be stuck up tiffany's bitch ass than work. he would sit his lazy ass over at lucy or at tiffany's house and expected jeff to call him whenever someone came in for a tattoo. sorry tra, but it doesnt work that way, if you want to do tats and make money YOU HAVE TO BE AT WORK!!! oh, by the way tra, you done my tattoo and its not even centered right, so lets not act like the god of tattoos as alicia said =)
Altered Illusions

Jayton, TX

#14 Nov 12, 2009
Come Check out of work now if you got doubts and stay Updated on the TATTOO of the Week starting next week
www.myspace.com/alteredillusionstats
Thank you from
Altered Illusions Tattoo and Body Piercing
disgusted

United States

#15 Nov 18, 2009
I wish people would quit putting our small business down in madison and danville. You keep talking trash about every business and pretty soon we wont have nothing.
Tim lIight

United States

#16 Feb 22, 2010
I don't know e'rbody else but I know Alicia and she is a pretty cool person and I really don't think she would do anyone wrong intentionally, but as far as not knowin e'rbody else all I can say is if Alicia knows ya your good peeps in my book
fgfgf

United States

#17 Jun 27, 2010
Did this place close down or what?
rcj112

Charleston, WV

#18 Jan 21, 2011
Is there still a guy named Paul there? He did all mine & they're great!
amber

Albany, GA

#19 Oct 24, 2011
just want to say to the alicia chick. talking about you gotta start from somewhere doing tats. do you think its ok to be screwing up tats to try to get better? how bout tatting on yourself for the practice. dang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powell Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 hr Machine Gun Jake ... 4,243
Does Buster got it going on or what!! (Mar '17) Sat Crystal 8
William R Sanders (Sep '15) Sep 14 Jackie 14
Madison Music Forum (Nov '12) Sep 13 Musikologist 15
Jesco White is in the movie Logan lucky Sep 12 Mosey 4
Bus Garage Scandal swept under the rug? Sep 12 Seabert 10
Anyone know Brittani browning Sep 12 Neil 1

Powell Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance