speed bump kroger parking lot

speed bump kroger parking lot

Posted in the Powderly Forum

bugeeman

Eddyville, KY

#1 Jan 30, 2012
the lighting sucks there are 48 lights from rural king to kroger copper creek property they are14 light not burning that why it so dark
scarety cat

Toledo, OH

#2 Jan 31, 2012
bugeeman wrote:
the lighting sucks there are 48 lights from rural king to kroger copper creek property they are14 light not burning that why it so dark
ewwww all the freaks come out after dark lmao !
shartin in my breeches

Eddyville, KY

#3 Feb 2, 2012
there are 12 poles and 47 fixtures, there are three per pole. 14 lights are out and i had to use a flashlight to see the fixtures. someone is going to end up getting ran over or mugged in that lot. i wouldnt let my wife go down there after dark... it we had a decent mayor then he would get something done, or if we had good land owners they would keep there place looking nice and lit.

first of all they put the speedbumps down there and they are nothing but a death trap for all the people who dont follow the rules of the road. they put them in to control the speed of cars but people just go around them and ignore them. but that is a whole other fight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powderly Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min usa 151,662
Mitch Latham is a piece of shit 6 min Betty boop 9
News 'Free Kim Davis': This is just what gay rights ... (Sep '15) 15 min who cares 15,715
Anyone know Kelly Vincent 23 min BigDaddy 3
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 51 min Janine 32
Tameicka Cobb 58 min omg 17
How are they so many stupid people to vote for ... 1 hr yikes 8

Powderly Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powderly Mortgages