Good story about section 8 housing
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
landlord

Rome, GA

#23 Nov 21, 2012
Eplurbus Unum wrote:
I known plenty of investors who would not rent there houses to section 8 renters.
1. Because they value their investment
2. Because they know that the maintenance on section 8 housing is 3 times that of a traditional renter
3. They take pride in their investments
4. All of the above are values a section 8 renter does not afford or do they care Too
They flush all kinds of crap down toilets
landlord

Carrollton, GA

#24 Nov 22, 2012
landlord wrote:
<quoted text>
They flush all kinds of crap down toilets
I had one of the parasites flush a unborn kid down the toilet and stopped the line up from the toilet to the tank.a miscarriage.
metoo

Glendale, AZ

#25 May 30, 2013
I worked hard all my life now I am on social security where I pay in my taxes. I can heartless, but I feel bad when everyone thing all people damage housing that is not true.
sad

Ames, IA

#26 Sep 30, 2013
These are horrible comments that make me sad because these ideas make it hard for the hard working poor to find a decent place to live. This is true of all tenants not just section 8. I live in a college town and the students tear up the apartments and houses but the town is pushing out (pricing out) section 8 families because of the stigma. They are willing to let college students litter beer cans in the streets, piss off of balconies, and far worse than to rent to families who.are seeking to do better. Please address the fact that we all pay taxes..even the poor. Car registration, purchasing goods, payroll taxes, when you rent a house your rent is covering the homes annual taxes...so stop with the lies....the poor pay taxes too.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#27 Sep 30, 2013
sad wrote:
These are horrible comments that make me sad because these ideas make it hard for the hard working poor to find a decent place to live. This is true of all tenants not just section 8. I live in a college town and the students tear up the apartments and houses but the town is pushing out (pricing out) section 8 families because of the stigma. They are willing to let college students litter beer cans in the streets, piss off of balconies, and far worse than to rent to families who.are seeking to do better. Please address the fact that we all pay taxes..even the poor. Car registration, purchasing goods, payroll taxes, when you rent a house your rent is covering the homes annual taxes...so stop with the lies....the poor pay taxes too.
Your ignorance will get you nowhere. Your ignorance will keep you and other ignorant people poor. Just a fact of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Redface 13 min FAKE BS 57
Poll Let's take a vote for Douglas County Sheriff 2016 1 hr Lance 33
Bonfire Tonight! 9 hr Topher 6
Douglas County Sheriff 2016 Mon lol 6
News Mayor: City in 'good financial standing'; resul... Mon lol 4
Who will you support for Sheriff in 2016? (Jul '14) Mon Tracking all 58
No SPLOSH for Foxhole Mon taxpayer 112 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages