Rome, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Eplurbus Unum wrote:
I known plenty of investors who would not rent there houses to section 8 renters.
1. Because they value their investment
2. Because they know that the maintenance on section 8 housing is 3 times that of a traditional renter
3. They take pride in their investments
4. All of the above are values a section 8 renter does not afford or do they care Too
They flush all kinds of crap down toilets
landlord

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

landlord wrote:
<quoted text>
They flush all kinds of crap down toilets
I had one of the parasites flush a unborn kid down the toilet and stopped the line up from the toilet to the tank.a miscarriage.
metoo

Surprise, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2013

I worked hard all my life now I am on social security where I pay in my taxes. I can heartless, but I feel bad when everyone thing all people damage housing that is not true.
sad

Ames, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

These are horrible comments that make me sad because these ideas make it hard for the hard working poor to find a decent place to live. This is true of all tenants not just section 8. I live in a college town and the students tear up the apartments and houses but the town is pushing out (pricing out) section 8 families because of the stigma. They are willing to let college students litter beer cans in the streets, piss off of balconies, and far worse than to rent to families who.are seeking to do better. Please address the fact that we all pay taxes..even the poor. Car registration, purchasing goods, payroll taxes, when you rent a house your rent is covering the homes annual taxes...so stop with the lies....the poor pay taxes too.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

sad wrote:
These are horrible comments that make me sad because these ideas make it hard for the hard working poor to find a decent place to live. This is true of all tenants not just section 8. I live in a college town and the students tear up the apartments and houses but the town is pushing out (pricing out) section 8 families because of the stigma. They are willing to let college students litter beer cans in the streets, piss off of balconies, and far worse than to rent to families who.are seeking to do better. Please address the fact that we all pay taxes..even the poor. Car registration, purchasing goods, payroll taxes, when you rent a house your rent is covering the homes annual taxes...so stop with the lies....the poor pay taxes too.
Your ignorance will get you nowhere. Your ignorance will keep you and other ignorant people poor. Just a fact of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crossroads Church 13 min Misunderstood 39
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Aggie23 52,144
Debate: Ferguson - Douglasville, GA 3 hr Raymond 11
Mayor's car 3 hr Raymond 4
$39M Foxhall Conference Center 5 hr Pinecone 10
Alert Winston Residents!!! 7 hr Wondrin 2
GCA services 16 hr Queen Elizabeth 5

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
•••

Powder Springs Jobs

•••