Trinity Chapel Church Pastor inapprop...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
powder springs resident

Atlanta, GA

#142 May 13, 2011
Let the shilling begin!
Rhonda

Frisco, TX

#143 Dec 11, 2011
This is what happens when you put your faith in man and not God. When you let the world in to the church and allow the Old Man so to speak have rule over your life. Preachers and elders of the church are only human but should remember to put away the Old Man, which is greed and wanting to do your own thing without God. Thus church was founded on innapropriate behavior from the get go, unfortunately no one wants to go back andI recognize the wrong that was done when breaking away from Mableton Church of God which was a wonderful church but people wanted to go after a man that told them what they wanted to hear and not what they needed to hear. Jim mislead people from the getgo. You shall know a mans heart by the fruit he bares. He has always been a deceiver and os getting his just reward. GOD DID NOT DO THIS, JIM DID THIS.
nash

United States

#144 Jul 8, 2012
I want my pastor a true man of God to return....today he has been gone to long...time to come home Pastor Jim...we love you and miss you...even thou Jason is great...but God has spoken come home Trinity needs you..
Dickerson

Douglasville, GA

#145 Jul 30, 2012
Keep the family in your prayers. I love the Bolin family.
soldier of god

United States

#146 Mar 3, 2013
It dose not matter.what matters is forgiveness from his fauther in heaven, his family,and the congragation.
If you can not forgive
How can you be forgiven
You shall be judged on the same way you judge oathers
Be cairful. Alot of people have already .fell so watch your step.

Aman.
Ex Member

Grayson, GA

#147 Jun 11, 2013
Wouldn't put a Ex Bank Robber over Treasury Can't Put a Scoundrel as Pastor and Expect everything to be O.K ... Gifted Orator But can't trust him .. If He had any conscience He would stay away his Son was doing a Great Job and was genuine could trust him being around your wife

Atlanta, GA

#148 Jun 23, 2013
dandy wrote:
I wonder what he did that required such drastic measures
Dandy does it matter?

Atlanta, GA

#149 Jun 23, 2013
Ex Member wrote:
Wouldn't put a Ex Bank Robber over Treasury Can't Put a Scoundrel as Pastor and Expect everything to be O.K ... Gifted Orator But can't trust him .. If He had any conscience He would stay away his Son was doing a Great Job and was genuine could trust him being around your wife
May GOD bless you,we love Jason as well as we love Bishop, they both are doing a wounderful work. Leave the judging to GOD.

Atlanta, GA

#150 Jun 23, 2013
Dickerson wrote:
Keep the family in your prayers. I love the Bolin family.
So do I

Atlanta, GA

#151 Jun 23, 2013
nash wrote:
I want my pastor a true man of God to return....today he has been gone to long...time to come home Pastor Jim...we love you and miss you...even thou Jason is great...but God has spoken come home Trinity needs you..
We see the manifestation one year later, continue to pray.

Atlanta, GA

#152 Jun 23, 2013
Rhonda wrote:
This is what happens when you put your faith in man and not God. When you let the world in to the church and allow the Old Man so to speak have rule over your life. Preachers and elders of the church are only human but should remember to put away the Old Man, which is greed and wanting to do your own thing without God. Thus church was founded on innapropriate behavior from the get go, unfortunately no one wants to go back andI recognize the wrong that was done when breaking away from Mableton Church of God which was a wonderful church but people wanted to go after a man that told them what they wanted to hear and not what they needed to hear. Jim mislead people from the getgo. You shall know a mans heart by the fruit he bares. He has always been a deceiver and os getting his just reward. GOD DID NOT DO THIS, JIM
DID THIS.
Rhonda lt's talk!!! I am a member and I don't know anything about Bishop Bolins pass. and if you are a member of the body of Christ should'nt be speaking this way. 1 Peter 3:9 Don't repay evil for evil or reviling for reviling, but on the contrary, bless, for to this you were called, that you may obtain a blessing. James 4:11 Do not speak evil against one another brothers . The one who speajs against a brother or judges his brother brother, speaks evil against the law and judges the law. But if you judge the law, you are not a doer of the law but a judge. and I could go on and on
James 3:8-10,Proverbs 12:6,Titus 3:2 . Let's build the church and not tear it down,what does that serve?
powder springs resident

Marietta, GA

#153 Mar 11, 2014
I find it interesting that in an earlier post, psc claimed that BB had done the right thing by 'confessing' to what he had done. Admitting to something you've already done wrong isn't a 'confession' - it's an 'admission' which takes much less courage. Only a sociopath or idiot tries to lie their way out of wrongdoing when the facts clearly indicate guilt. Stop trying to make this guy look better than he is, because he isn't...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#154 Mar 12, 2014
We wouldn't tolerate this as well if the "inappropriate" behavior were committed by an average guy. Why are we so quick to forgive a pastor but not the ordinary. Don't get me wrong, in my book there is no difference and both should be held accountable in the exact same way. Otherwise the law is not being administered fairly and it taint the entire system when you make a 'special' concession.
power springs resident

Powder Springs, GA

#155 Oct 15, 2014
So are the TC shills still happy that the salacious bishop is back at the helm?
commonsensechris tian

Dallas, GA

#156 Mar 11, 2016
nonya wrote:
Touch not mine annointed...Pastor Bolin has won thousands of souls to Jesus. He is still a man of God and as a member of Trinity, I will continue to lift he and his family up in prayer. He is human just like we all are. I think that it is important at this time to continue in the work that he has started and pray that God covers our congregation. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone..... be careful people...God is still God now and forevermore.
Exactly, touch not. Would've kept him out of trouble.
Elmer

Douglasville, GA

#157 Mar 12, 2016
Probably should let this one die. It's like been 8 years. I'm sure Jesus done forgot about this a long time ago.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Reception Venues 1 hr wess12 4
Mistreated Superintendant 3 hr Schoolmarm 2
Review: One Eyed Willy's Bar & Grill (Mar '09) Sat Useless 5
Obama Blackmails Public Schools Fri Kidstone 22
Bathroom Preference Fri Kidstone 1
Poll Let's take a vote for Douglas County Sheriff 2016 Fri Raymond 36
No SPLOSH for Foxhole Thu Painful 27
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Powder Springs Mortgages