Chapel Hill High School
arrow

Douglasville, GA

#1 Mar 20, 2013
Any insight on this school(for caucasians) now that it has been rezoned? I heard it was a horrible school. However, since the redistricting have test score gone up? Ayp scores for 2011-2012? Pass or fail? Thanks
keep looking

Douglasville, GA

#2 Mar 22, 2013
There is a reason why chapel hill hs has a bunch of job openings posted. And it isn't the students. The test scores would be much improved if there wasn't an idiot running the place.
unknown

Ashburn, VA

#3 Mar 27, 2013
Hello,

I'm not sure who told you that Chapel Hill was a horrible school I'm assuming someone that has no idea of the situation. They take a few things that they hear or they use their racist decision to judge. My family is white and my children have gone to this school, one still there and one to come. My family and children have loved it. The principal has always had control of the school - not he kids! High School is what you and your child make it! No matter what school they go to in Douglasville! Please note that if you want your child to go to an all or mostly white school then you may need to move to another county!

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Mar 27, 2013
unknown wrote:
Please note that if you want your child to go to an all or mostly white school then you may need to move to another county!

Please note that while what you are saying is correct, it has only been correct because so many people from the projects that Fulton and Dekalb razed. The residents were moved to Douglas county using section 8 and other gimme programs to the point that we have to build a huge new jail to deal with the obvious problems that have resulted. The murder rate in this county increased a bit at first then substantially after Katrina. Coincidence? Really?

Forcing integration onto people creates conflicts everywhere it is attempted. Th e bulk of this county's votes went for Obama in the last election. Is that a coincidence too? Or is it the product of a dastardly set of social experiments?
Grobbbbbbbbb
Trash

Atlanta, GA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Isn't Chapel Hill significantly better now that they rezoned most of their troubles over to New Manchester? I thought that was the reason that the powers that be agreed to spend $58 on that new juvenile delinquent depot?
mama bear

Atlanta, GA

#6 Mar 28, 2013
If you do your research you will find all the Douglas County high schools are about the same... People assume things about each school - but if you do your homework you can debunk the rumors.
unknown

Ashburn, VA

#7 Mar 28, 2013
Yes mama bear and Gob Hahn you are correct. Everyone thinks that their school is the best. As previously stated though, it is what your child makes it.

Being an involved parent and making sure that your child stays very active is the best bet!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Powder Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I'm the Chief of Police (Nov '14) 2 hr this effin guy 48
foxhall 6 hr Elmer 7
23yr old girl died at Douglas General Hospital ... (Aug '11) 11 hr Bite me 11
Elwood Staffing (Jan '09) 13 hr Elmer 20
BOE COO retires Sun Elmer 3
Gutter cleaning May 29 randall1022 1
Douglasville Council Approves Investigation Int... May 29 Uh oh 1
More from around the web

Powder Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE