Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

HANNITY: I guess that's what we can describe as staying on message, something the Democratic Party I would argue is very good at.
ELLISON: You're pretty good at it too.

HANNITY: Thank you.

ELLISON: Quite frankly you are the worst excuse for a journalist I've ever seen.

HANNITY: I can't hear you.

ELLISON: You heard me.

HANNITY: No, say it again. I didn't hear you.

ELLISON: What you just displayed was not journalism, It was yellow journalism. It wasn't anything close to trying to tell the American people what's really going on, and I mean, it's just shocking.

Hannity - being the mouth piece for a party bent on the economic destruction of our nation and the establishment of a financially based class system by subsidizing the rich and corporate America at the expense of working taxpayers - by all means republican, proceed! Continue to remind those of us that have been
paying attention just how few factually based discussions you ever engage in. Having no understanding of the factual content you pretend to report on. Do
tell us how you intend to continue your false attacks on an administration that
if only by its diligence has enabled you to retain a job you clearly didn't
need journalistic qualifications to obtain in the first place. Congressman Ellison, gave Hannity more credit than is warranted. By any sincerely professional standards Hannity is more like a gossip columnist (and that is being kind) than a reporter or journalist. In fact, he is more akin to the likes of Limburg; loud, factually challenged, misinformed and despicably deceptive. Congressman Ellison deserves an email of thanks from every common sense American for calling Hannity out, in real time, on his own entertainment program. Hannity has more issues than the National Enquirer with whom he clearly shares his audience with. Way to go Congressman Ellison - about time

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

lol Why don't you post your links?(Huffinton Post, perhaps? lol)
You want disgusting prejudiced journalism? Just take a look and listen to the mainstream media. Why is it you libs HATE having another side of an issue presented? Gosh, you libs are bunch of haters.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

LOL! Synergy, you don't even try very hard anymore...
Wait a minute

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Good thing, cause he isn't a journalist. :~)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
LOL! Synergy, you don't even try very hard anymore...
lol That's for sure. You libs are unteachable. I even thought that if some of you libs were locked in a room with some conservatives perhaps you'd learn through Osmosis. Nahhhhh.....it's hopeless.:)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol That's for sure. You libs are unteachable. I even thought that if some of you libs were locked in a room with some conservatives perhaps you'd learn through Osmosis. Nahhhhh.....it's hopeless.:)
One can't learn if they don't want to learn...
a mom

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Joe Scarborough referred to the GOP talkers -specifically naming Rush and Hannity and the 400* wannabes--as the Republican political entertainment class who are successful at making money but are dividing and weakening the Republican party. One of their own calling it. Jes sayin

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Yeah, unlike the libs who suck up to Hollyweird celebrities. lol (Just can't make this stuff up.) Jes sayin.
a mom

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I ahven't seen any Repub politicians yet who didn't jump at the chance to be photographed with any singer, ball player,race car driver, actor they possibly could. Gosh - even GWB couldn't make it to Katrina in a timely fashion because he was at a singer's bday party. And Romney had to show love to NASCAR drivers. That old red herring really has outlived it's use.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

You just make it up as you go, huh? Obama can do no wrong. When did Obama make it to Sandy?

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

a mom wrote:
I ahven't seen any Repub politicians yet who didn't jump at the chance to be photographed with any singer, ball player,race car driver, actor they possibly could. Gosh - even GWB couldn't make it to Katrina in a timely fashion because he was at a singer's bday party. And Romney had to show love to NASCAR drivers. That old red herring really has outlived it's use.
You ahven't?

You haven't learned how to spell very well, either...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

a mom wrote:
Joe Scarborough referred to the GOP talkers -specifically naming Rush and Hannity and the 400* wannabes--as the Republican political entertainment class who are successful at making money but are dividing and weakening the Republican party. One of their own calling it. Jes sayin
Why are you still so angry when your left side won? What do you care if the Republican Party is being weakened by the people that you named? I would think that would make you happy.
The truth is that the discussions and differences now being publicly aired will make a new revitalized actually conservative Republican Party that can actually win. I think that is called getting back to basics. That scares you doesn't it?
a mom

Cumming, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Are you kidding me???? The GOP lost the Hispanic vote, lost the female vote, lost the youth vote. So what have they done to try to win those segments of the voting populace???? they have doubled down negatively on issues that are near and dear to the hearts of those very voting segments by assuming that women are so stupid that they can't manage their own health issues but have to have non-medically educated men making decisions for them. We still have Republicans making really stupid public comments about women (latest was the rep who said women liked being in abusive relationships, our own PHil Gingrey said that Todd Akin was right), we have Repubs still not willing to show a path to citizenship for people who have lived in the US and contributed positively to our society for years, we still see Repubs recoiling at the thought that the law should treat all marriages equally (religions can treat marriages any way they want), Republicans still will not support equal pay for equal work. So - public opinioni polls find the Democrats way ahead on these issues - no I'm not too worried about a revitalized Republican Party at this point in time.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

a mom wrote:
Are you kidding me???? The GOP lost the Hispanic vote, lost the female vote, lost the youth vote. So what have they done to try to win those segments of the voting populace???? they have doubled down negatively on issues that are near and dear to the hearts of those very voting segments by assuming that women are so stupid that they can't manage their own health issues but have to have non-medically educated men making decisions for them. We still have Republicans making really stupid public comments about women (latest was the rep who said women liked being in abusive relationships, our own PHil Gingrey said that Todd Akin was right), we have Repubs still not willing to show a path to citizenship for people who have lived in the US and contributed positively to our society for years, we still see Repubs recoiling at the thought that the law should treat all marriages equally (religions can treat marriages any way they want), Republicans still will not support equal pay for equal work. So - public opinioni polls find the Democrats way ahead on these issues - no I'm not too worried about a revitalized Republican Party at this point in time.
Would I kid you? I see that you are a womens libber. If you are married, which I really doubt, bet that you use 4 names don't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would I kid you? I see that you are a womens libber. If you are married, which I really doubt, bet that you use 4 names don't you?
My bet is that "a mom" is a dude.
Goober

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

a mom wrote:
Ho hum.
Manitie

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

Clowns like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Coulter have and still are destroying the credibility on the Republican Party.
Fox News ratings and money are their goals and they seem to care little about ho they hurt along the way. As far as I am concern, the Republican Party will continue to decline as long as these jerks continue rant and rave and spread hate .
Publius

Carrollton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

a mom wrote:
Some women do choose to stay in abusive relationships, stupid.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Manitie wrote:
Clowns like Hannity, Limbaugh, and Coulter have and still are destroying the credibility on the Republican Party.
Fox News ratings and money are their goals and they seem to care little about ho they hurt along the way. As far as I am concern, the Republican Party will continue to decline as long as these jerks continue rant and rave and spread hate .
As long as we have a so called president who does nothing but campaign against and spew hatred in regard to the Republicans, the situation this country is in will not improve.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Powder Springs Discussions

Search the Powder Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min silverfox 49,541
Douglas Co School Board 2 hr Dawg 27
Heating and A/C repair (Jun '11) 6 hr Nun-yo 14
Well Played Chief 12 hr For sure 13
Mayor met with DVPD 13 hr long gone 58
Mayor Harvey Persons is a Cancer for the City o... 13 hr Lara Timms Abercrombie 4
Mayor, you and Bill police "your" city 14 hr Question_ 2
•••
•••

Powder Springs News Video

•••
Powder Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Powder Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000